The Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of a story of a man who 'fixes' things.
1.1k words
4.43
45.6k
19

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I want to thank all of you for the kind comments, and apologize for the spelling error(yes the word is mourn). The first chapter was a 'teaser' to see how the premise would be accepted. Anyway, as suggested, this chapter is much more explicit, and I will add more chapters as soon as soon as Literotica posts my current ones.

In this chapter, the recent widower learns that his services are more valuable than he thought.

*****

The Handyman Chapter 2, Shirley

A few weeks later on a Friday evening, my next door neighbor Shirley, the forty-eight year old redheaded divorcee with big boobs and an ass to match, brought over a casserole. I paid close attention to her body language as we ate wondering if I might 'get lucky'. Sensing she was interested in me, as she was washing the dishes after we ate, I came up behind and wrapped my arms around her. She turned off the water and leaned back into me, and started to rub her firm ample butt against my growing erection. When I grabbed her large boobs over her dress, noticing she was braless, I felt her nipples that were hard as pebbles.

She let out a moan, and turned around, and wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. When she planted a toe curling kiss, full on my mouth, and I heard Mary's voice in my head saying, "Go for it Joe, fuck that slut Shirley's brains out!" I reached under her ass, and discovering she was also not wearing panties, grabbed her and carried her to the kitchen table and lay her down there. I pulled up a chair, and ate her dripping smooth shaved pussy for dessert. She started screaming as she came, squirting all over the table and soaking my shirt.

I stripped out of my clothes and took her dress off, carried her limp whimpering body into the living room, where I deposited her on the couch. When she came back to life, I started sucking on her hard dark red nipples, and she grabbed ahold of my hard thick eight inch long cock. She pushed me back on the couch, and tried to swallow it, and after four tries, she buried it in her throat, past her tonsils. This woman was incredible, and even after all these years and all those women, Shirley is still the best cocksucker I have ever encountered. I don't remember how long she worked on me because time seemed to stand still, but when I came, I swear I heard Mary's voice in my head again saying, "I love you Joe, enjoy your new life." That was when I knew she was giving me permission to move on with my life without her with no regrets.

We didn't make love that night. We fucked like animals in every room of the house. I carried her into the bedroom, and deposited her in the middle of the king size bed my bride had bought when we first moved into the house. She grabbed my flaccid cock, and started to work her magic on it with her talented mouth. In no time she had me at full attention and spun around, burying her face in the pillows and presented her ass to me. I drove my manhood into her dripping wet pussy in one smooth stroke, and proceeded to hammer her mercilessly. Before long she came screaming into the pillows, and as I pulled my still stiff cock out of her, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me in the ass, Joe!" I reached into her gaping cunt and smeared her juices on her rosebud, and stuck one, two, and then three fingers into her asshole. I had never had anal sex with anyone before, and was surprised that my fingers fit.

She yelled out, "Yea Joe, stick that big thing in me and fuck my ass!" Not being a man to refuse a lady's request, I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my cock. Her ass was tight, but not that tight, because I slid in without much resistance. It was then I realized that her ass had probably had cocks much larger than mine, because my Mary's vagina had been much tighter than Shirley's ass, even after delivering two children.

I started out slowly, until she yelled, "Fuck me harder Joe!" and I pounded her ass as hard as I had been pounding her pussy. I really don't remember how many times we fucked, but I remember waking up in a tub full of lukewarm soapy water with my half hard cock buried in a sleeping Shirley's pussy. I hit the drain lever with my toe, and slid out from under her. I grabbed several towels and dried myself, before picking her up and drying her. I carried her into the bedroom and placed her in the bed, before climbing in next to her and covering us both up. Before I fell asleep, I noticed that the clock on the nightstand read 2:30 AM.

I awoke at 7:30 and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I had coffee, OJ, and toast on the table as I finished the bacon and scrambled eggs, wearing nothing but one of my wife's old aprons, when a bleary eyed Shirley came stumbling nude into the kitchen. I put a plate of eggs, bacon, and buttered toast in front of her, as she sat down, I poured her coffee and juice. She ate ravenously, without saying a word, and as I was eating she finally said, "Wow Joe, you are a fucking machine. I always thought Mary was exaggerating when she talked about your love life, but she wasn't. My ass hasn't hurt this much in years. You are amazing!"

"I have to confess Shirley, I was an anal virgin before last night, and I hurt in places I didn't know I had. I have never been with a woman like you in my life, and I will need a few days to recover before I can spend another night with you." I said, looking down at my cock that was bright red and very sensitive. "Sweetie," she said, "I'm going to have to rest for a week after last night, but I will have to stand in line, because Zelda has you next." When I asked her what she meant, she explained that my Mary had told all of the neighbor ladies that she wanted them to 'take care of me' after she passed, and that they had held a lottery, with me as the prize. Shirley told me she had won me first, and that Zelda, who lived opposite her house, was next.

Stay tuned for my next chapter that will be posted as soon as this one appears online.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers