The Handyman Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets two for the price of one on a holiday weekend.
1.4k words
4.37
31.4k
13

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

Jenny & Kelley

Friday evening came far too soon, as far as I was concerned, and at seven in the evening, I opened my door to a slender twenty-eight year old with short spikey blonde and purple hair, about 5' 4" and a boyish figure named Kelley, and a thirty-two year old with curly strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, with a shorter voluptuous body named Jenny. Unlike my previous visitors, the dinner they bought was a half dozen pizzas, and a case of imported beer, which were deposited on the counter in the kitchen. I put four of the pizzas, and the beer in the refrigerator, and I watched the two young ladies consume three beers each and two thirds of the two pizzas I left out. I drank one Dos Equis and two slices of peperoni pizza myself, and wondered how two young women could eat so much food.

When they finished, they asked where the bathroom was and I directed them to it. When they returned, having removed all of their clothes, I was waiting for them on the living room couch. Where Kelley's slender body was perfection, with no a hint of body hair, large A or small B cup boobies topped with puffy nipples the same color as her fair skin, and a vulva that was an 'innie', Jenny's was more rounded. Her boobs were D cups topped with large, dark red nipples, and her hips, while ample, matched her top. Her mound was covered with a soft reddish blonde down that resembled the fuzz on a tennis ball. Her inner labia lips protruded about a half inch beyond her outer lips, and her arousal was dripping when she walked into the room.

They quickly went to work removing my clothes, and I let them have their fun. By the time I was naked, they had my cock totally hard, and Jenny grabbed and trying to swallow it right away. It was far too big to fit into her mouth more than a third of the way, but she wanted to taste me. It was obvious to me that she was the dominant member of the couple, so I just let her go with it for a while. After about five minutes of Jenny slobbering all over it, I picked her up and dropped her pussy on my manhood, impaling it on me to the hilt.

Before she could open her mouth to scream, I planted an open mouth kiss on her, swallowing her scream. I had always found the best way to handle a dominant woman was to take control and keep her off balance. I hung on to her and her until she stopped struggling, and when I took my mouth off hers she yelled, "Mutha Fucka that thing is huge!" and started riding me like a maniac.

I responded to the riding by meeting her with thrusts of my own. It was like a competition between us, and when I felt myself tiring, and realized that she might beat me at this game, I cheated. Since I was holding on to her pliant ass cheeks, I slid two fingers deep in her rectum on my next up-stroke.

This sent her over the edge, and she had a screaming orgasm, squirting all over my lap and the couch. When she finally stopped shaking and went limp, I picked her up and lay her on the couch where she remained semi-conscious for nearly twenty minutes.

After I stood, my cock still erect, I looked at my fingers and they had a brown residue on them. I smiled, and said to Kelley, "That cunt shit on my fingers, suck them clean bitch!" She complied without question. Next I bent her over the back of the couch that her lover was sleeping on, and started eating her ass and pussy until she was moaning and wet enough for me to fuck her. I slowly eased my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her and gradually increased my speed until she was on the verge of coming. I slowed and kept her on the edge until her partner started to awaken from her orgasm induced slumber, and then hammered her to an orgasm as the couple shared a passionate kiss.

I let go of the younger girl and she fell into her lovers arms as I jacked off and spewed my cum all over the two embracing lovers. They licked my emissions from each other's bodies and smiled up at me, as I stood over them holding my half hard cock. When they finished their feasting, Jenny started clapping, and said, "Bravo Joe! That's the best fuck I've ever gotten from any man." I sat on the couch between them and came down from the sexually induced adrenalin high I'd been on.

"Wow, I'm going to have to pace myself if I'm going to live through this weekend." I said, mostly to myself, but the girls overheard me.

"Don't worry, old man, we won't kill you." said Jenny.

"We just want to tire you out a little. Anyway, Jenny's an RN, so she'll bring you back from the dead." Kelley added.

"You girls up for a shower?" I asked. They both nodded, and we headed for the bathroom. We washed each other, and 'played' with each other until the hot water ran out, and after we dried each other, I headed for the frige to get three beers.

When I returned, I found the two girls in the center of the king-sized bed, sixty-nining up a storm. I sat on the small settee where my wife used to put on her make-up and drank one of the beers as I watched the girls go at it. When I got hard again, I put down the empty beer bottle, climbed on the bed, and slid my cock into Jenny's pussy. Kelley stopped licking Jenny's clitoris and started licking my balls. Before too long, Jenny's vagina started to spasm around my cock, and I came, filling her and triggering a second orgasm. Jenny and I fell onto the bed, and Kelley climbed onto my face, and instinctively, I started eating her. Before long she came and collapsed between us, and we all slept until the sun came up the next morning.

For the next three days there were always two of us constantly fucking while one of us slept. When I was fucking Jenny or Kelley, the other girl was sleeping, and when I slept, the two girls fucked each other. They introduced me to their toys, and I used them to bring both of them off simultaneously.

They squirted chocolate syrup on me and licked of my cock, balls, and asshole. I ate peanut butter from their pussies and assholes, and we consumed all of the pizza and beer. I fucked both of their asses in the bathtub, after giving both of them enemas (which made Kelley cum).

We ordered in and the girls answered the door nude, giving the delivery boy a tip he will never forget (I recorded a video of the whole thing and made several copies).

By Monday night, I could still get it up with no problem, but my sperm count was definitely diminished. Fortunately for me, the girls were running out of steam as well, and we all fell asleep together about midnight. I woke up Tuesday morning to the feeling of two tongues bathing my morning wood. Kelley climbed aboard first, as Jenny rode my tongue.

When Kelley came on me, I got Jenny off with my tongue as well, and the girls switched places. This time when Jenny came, her vaginal contractions made me come, filling her with the last of my seed, and causing me to bite down on Kelley's clitoris and hood, pushing her over the edge as well. Truth be told, they milked so much sperm out of me that weekend that I didn't have a hard-on (even morning wood) until Thursday morning.

I fixed them breakfast after we dressed, and they ate as though they hadn't seen food in weeks. After kisses and hugs all around, I watched them walk out my door. I closed the shades in the bedroom, got undressed, and climbed into bed and slept until early Wednesday morning. I spent the rest of the week recovering my strength. I made a trip to the health foods store, and stocked up on antioxidant rich foods and supplements. By Friday night, I felt like my old self again, so by seven in the evening I was ready for my next 'visitor'.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers