The Handyman Ch. 10

Story Info
He comforts an emotionally troubled young lady.
3.5k words
4.6
19.1k
14

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His last visitor is an emotional wreck, so he comforts and reassures her.

The Handyman Chapter 10, Judith

The last Friday night of my 'Service Contract' with my horny neighbor ladies was the most disturbing and unusual of all. When I opened the door, a short, slender young woman dressed in goth-like clothes, with purple hair, was standing there in front of me with two large bags of what smelled like homemade fried chicken. As I invited her in, I realized that I knew practically nothing about Judith, other than she was in her mid-twenties and widowed.

As I led her to the kitchen, she said nothing, and when we got there, she spread an amazing repast, that not only included fried chicken, but mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and dinner rolls, all of it homemade. When I asked her what she wanted to drink, and she said quietly, "Black coffee is fine." We ate in relative silence, and whenever I tried to engage her in a conversation, she gave me answers that were seldom more than three or four words.

I also noticed she avoided eye contact, and seemed to only be at my house because she was being forced to be here. After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes and put away the leftovers, and I poured two more cups of coffee. I led her into the living room and asked her to sit next to me on the couch.

I took her hands in mine, and noticed that she was trembling, and seemed to be afraid of me, so I asked her, "Judith, do you really want to be here with me?" When she didn't answer, I gently took her face in my hands, and said, "Please tell me what is wrong, I do not want to hurt you, and if you don't want us to go through with this, we don't have to."

Her eyes filled with tears, and she fell into my arms and started to sob. When she stopped crying, she said, "I'm so sorry Mr. Doyle, I thought I could do this, but I'm so scared. I have never had sex with any man that made me feel good. I was raped by my mother's boyfriend when I was seventeen. She believed him over me when he said I seduced him, and kicked me out of the house. I moved in with my drug addicted cousin and her boyfriend until I met Floyd seven years ago. He married me, and I moved into his house down the street. He was a mean drunk, and used to beat me, forcing me to have sex with him whenever he was drunk. The rest of the time, he ignored me. When he was accidentally killed by the cops in that drug bust four years ago, the settlement, and his life insurance policy paid off the mortgage on the house. My job at the library pays the bills, so I get by."

I held her and comforted her, and when she calmed down more, I asked her, "Why did you come here tonight, who convinced you that having sex with me was a good idea?"

She gave me a small smile and said, "Tiffany is my best friend, and for the last six months, she has been helping me learn how to enjoy sex. Tuesday night she told me about her weekend with you, and convinced me to come here tonight. She said you could teach me how to finally enjoy sex with a man."

I kissed her lips gently, and said, "Does that feel better?"

She smiled and nodded, so I kissed and caressed her on her face and neck, holding her in my arms. When I felt her relax and put her arms around me, I gently put my left hand on her right breast. When she relaxed and moaned slightly into my mouth as I caressed her, I pulled her closer to me. Next, I took her right hand and gently placed in on my hardening cock. When she didn't take it away, I kissed her more deeply, and felt her small hand tighten on my manhood.

Next I unbuttoned the blue flannel men's shirt she was wearing, and slid it off of her shoulders. She took off the shirt and cast it aside, revealing a white cotton camisole that covered her small firm braless breasts. I started to kiss her down her neck and across her shoulders.

She didn't stop me when I placed my hands on her breasts, and I felt her nipples harden in the palms of my hands. I bent down and sucked on the nipple of her right breast through her top, and felt the 'death grip' both of her hands now had a on my fully hard cock. I released my grasp on her breasts, and stood, taking her hands off of my cock and led her into the bedroom.

I had her sit on the foot of the bed, and undressed until I was only wearing my boxers. I took off her sneakers and socks, undid her cargo pants, and asked her to lift her butt as I slid them off of her. I asked her to climb into the middle of the bed, and after I lay down next to her, I started to kiss her. When she started to kiss me back, I slid my hands under her top, and started to fondle her small. firm boobs and puffy nipples. Soon, I had her top off, and I was kissing, licking, and nursing on her beautiful perfect breasts that were barely more than a mouthful.

Soon she was moaning under me, and when I slid my hand into her plain white cotton panties, she was soaking wet. When I slipped my middle finger inside her labia, and part way into her vagina, she went off like a roman candle, shaking and soaking my hand. I crawled between her legs, and removed her panties.

I started to lick her from her knees, up the inside of her thighs, until I was licking her small 'innie' vulva that was shaved smooth, until she started to shake again. I went into full on 'pussy eating' mode, and drove her to several orgasms, sticking my tongue and fingers into her vagina and asshole, and sucking on her tiny, barely visible clitoris. When I was afraid I had given her too much, I sat back on my heels and watched her writhe in orgasmic ecstasy. She was moaning unintelligible gibberish, and she looked beautiful while she was doing it.

When she finally came down from the cloud she was on, she opened her eyes, and said, "Oh my God, Mr. Doyle, I have never felt anything like that before! Tiffany has made me cum, but she's never made me feel like that. What did you do to me?"

I smiled and said, "First of all Judith, considering that we have been doing some very intimate things, you should call me Joe. Calling someone who just ate your pussy Mr. Doyle sounds a bit too formal, don't you think?" She smiled and nodded, and I said, "What I just did was make love to you. Making love is much better than just fucking, don't you think"

"Oh my God, if making love feels that good, I never want to fuck again. That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I want to do that again, a lot!"

I smiled at her and said, "There are a lot of other things we are going to do this weekend, and I think you will like them too. I'm certain that you will never be quite the same when it comes to sex from now on. I expect you will never accept anything less than the best ever again."

She smiled and said, "So now what is next?" I got off the bed, and stood at the foot, and asked her to sit at the foot of the bed. I walked close to her, and asked her to remove my boxers. As she pulled them down, my erection sprung up and smacked her on her forehead. She gasped and grabbed it with both hands and said, "Oh my, this thing is huge! It has to be the biggest one I have ever seen. This is twice as big as Floyd's. How can that monster even fit inside of me?"

I crouched down and said, "The vagina is the most flexible part of the body. She will stretch enough to allow a baby to pass through her during childbirth, so this little cock of mine will have no problem fitting inside of you. Don't be afraid, all I have to do is get you ready for it, and he will slide right into you."

I asked her to lie on her back so I could get her ready to accept me. When she relaxed, I continued to do what I did before when I licked, sucked and fingered her vulva and vagina until she was on the edge of an orgasm. This time I kept her there at the edge until she had teetered on the precipice for so long that she started to beg me to take her over the edge.

Next I crawled between her legs and put the head of my cock past her outer and inner lips and held it there. When I felt her relax more, I pushed it in further and waited for her to relax again. I kept up this slow progress until I was buried completely in her very tight vagina. I watched her eyes, and listened to her breathing, until I saw recognition and felt her breathing become slow and steady and asked her, "Are you ready?"

When she nodded, I slowly pulled back about half way, and slid slowly back in, hesitating and pulling back out. I continued, slowly increasing the speed and intensity, until I felt her give herself over to me. I listened to her breathing, and felt her vagina contract on my cock. It was like we were connected in some psychic way, and soon were in tune with each other's feelings just like I was with Zelda, and had been with my Mary. It was a very intimate experience, and we both felt it.

I could feel her heartbeat on my cock through the walls of her vagina, and when we came together, it was like we were one, and were tumbling down a spiral staircase. When we reached the bottom, it was like the whole world exploded around us, and we dissolved into oblivion. That was the last thing I remembered until the next morning.

When I opened my eyes it was morning, and Judith was just opening hers, and said, "Did we die, just a little?"

I smiled and said, "Judith darling, the French have an expression; 'La petite mort' which translates to 'the little death'. It describes the brief loss or weakening of consciousness that occurs when one has an orgasm."

She smiled and said, "That makes perfect sense to me, making love like we did last night feels like a rebirth of the soul. In order for there to be a birth, there has to be a death. Even if I never feel the same way with another man, or woman, I am content in the realization that I have experienced a little bit of heaven with you Joe. I thank you for that."

I smiled at her and said, "This will not be the last time we will do this, but right now, why don't we take a bath together and have some breakfast. I led her into the bathroom, filled the tub with water and bath salts, and we sat in the tub, washing each other while we talked and 'played' with each other until the water started to cool. We got out of the tub as it drained, dried ourselves, and walked into the kitchen, still nude. She sat at the snack bar and watched, as I put on the apron and made two of my now 'famous' Mexican omelets, along with coffee, OJ, and toast.

As we ate we talked more about what had happened, and how she felt about her new experiences with sex. At one point, she asked if we were going to put on any clothes this weekend. I told her that there was no reason for us to dress until she had to leave on Sunday. She smiled and said that she was becoming comfortable being naked around me.

She said that whenever she visited Tiffany, they never wore clothes at her house, and that spending the weekend nude sounded like a great idea to her. I laughed and told her that none of my 'visitors' had worn clothes the whole time they were here. I neglected to tell her about the night I took Zelda out to dinner.

When we finished eating and cleaning up after ourselves, we went back into the bedroom. I crawled onto the bed, lying on my back, and told her to crawl between my legs and get better acquainted with my cock. She did, taking it in both hands and watched it grow, as she licked sucked and stroked it to full mast.

I told her to turn around and squat on my face so I could eat her once again. She did, and just before I started to give her lovely labia a tongue lashing, I told her to suck on my cock. She complied, and we sixty-nined for the next hour or so. I gave her two orgasms, and she drank every drop of my seed, as I exploded in her mouth.

When she turned around, she was licking the last few drops of my emissions from her lips and said, "Joe, your sperm tastes better than any man I have ever had. You must live right!"

I told her, "Well, I don't smoke or do drugs, and I don't drink a lot. I eat well, and do get a lot of exercise, of course lately most of it has been in bed." We both laughed about that, and she was surprised that I was still hard, and started stroking me with both hands.

I told her to climb on top of me, and put me inside of her. She did, and as soon as she had me all of the way inside, I told her to 'ride' me for as long as she liked. She raised up slowly and lowered herself down all the way, and said, "Wow, that feels sooo good!" She kept doing that, and soon she was doing it faster and harder with every stroke, until she looked like a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco.

I don't know how many times she came, but by the time she collapsed on my chest, my groin area was soaking, and my ass was sitting in a wet spot about two feet in diameter. The spasms from her last orgasm made me cum, and I nodded off, not caring about the discomfort.

When we woke up, it was early evening, so after we changed the bedclothes, we took a shower together, and had a late lunch/early dinner of the leftovers from our dinner from the previous night. After dinner we returned to the bedroom, and as we lay on the bed caressing each other, I asked her if there was anything she was interested in trying. She said that she was curious about anal and watersports. I took her by her hand and led her into the bathroom.

I asked her if she had to pee, and when she said yes, I climbed into the tub, and asked her to get in and stand over me. I told her, "Go ahead and piss on me!" She let go with her stream of yellow water, and giggled the whole time she did. Some of it hit me in the mouth, and as she was finishing, I pulled her toward me and drank from the source.

When she was done, she sat down and said, "That was wild, perverted, and erotic at the same time. I almost came when you started drinking from my pee hole!"

I stood up and did the same thing to her, spraying her from head to toe, and when my stream slowed, she took my cock in her mouth and drank the last of my piss like she was drinking a soda from a straw. I turned on the shower, and we bathed together again. When I turned off the water, she said, "I'm beginning to really love showering and bathing with you Joe. I think I'm going to be lonely taking a bath by myself after this weekend."

She gave me a strange look when she saw me getting out the enema bag, so I explained what I was doing. She said, "I understand, I certainly don't want to suck on a cock that has been sticking in poo!" and giggled. After I cleaned and rinsed her thoroughly, I got behind her and squirted her rear entry full of Astroglide, and stuck one, two, and then three fingers in her butthole.

I asked her if she was ready, and when she nodded, I removed my fingers, and slid my hard cock about a third of the way in. She answered me with, "Oh My Goodd, that feels weird, but really good. Don't stop Joe, keep fucking my ass!"

And so I did, and for the next five or ten minutes, I kept working my cock deeper into her bowels until I was all the way there. When I stopped, she said, "Joe, that feels incredible, now fuck my ass, PLEASE!" Not being a man who can refuse a lady something she wants, I did, and watched my cock stretch her tiny little asshole as I pounded her ass.

We both lost track of time, and as I drove into her ass, she grunted and pushed it back at me. All of a sudden, she started to shake and scream, as the muscles of her bowels started to clamp down on my cock so hard, I thought she was going to break it in half. This caused me to unload into her colon, and as I looked, I saw her pussy spraying cum all over both of our legs. Next, as if in slow motion, both of our legs gave way, and we both ended up in the bottom of the bathtub, with her sitting on my lap, my semi-hard cock still buried in her ass.

We were both panting when Judith said, "Holy Fuck, that was intense!" We just sat there for a while, and when she finally got enough strength to lift herself off of me, she did. When our bodies separated, a rush of trapped air came out of her making a loud, obscene farting sound. We both started laughing so hard, we pissed all over each other.

When we stopped laughing, I said, "Well it's a good idea we're still in the bathtub," and that started us laughing again.

I stood up, closed the shower curtain, and turned on the shower. After we cleaned ourselves off, and dried off, we went back into the bedroom, and crawled into bed together. I turned off the lights, and we kissed, caressed, and held each other, until our exhaustion caused us to sleep.

Sometime in the night, I awoke and realized that I was on my back, and Judith was lowering herself onto my hardened cock, so I kissed her and joined the lovemaking she had initiated. After having a mutual orgasm, we fell asleep, still connected, my cock buried deep in her vagina.

When we woke up Sunday morning, we picked up where we started the previous night. She rode my cock to two orgasms until her third took me over the top. We held each other and kissed as we came down, and she finally said, "Joe, this weekend has changed my life. I don't know how to thank you for helping me find myself. I was so lost in doubt that I feared that I could not see the beautiful person I have always been."

I kissed her and said, "You have thanked me enough by letting yourself go and enjoying yourself. Also you are one of the most energetic lovers I have ever encountered. I am glad that I have been able to help you get over your phobia about sex. I am most happy that you were the last of my 'visitors', because you are a very special young lady. Feel free to visit me any time you want to talk about anything at all."

We kissed again, and I told her to shower and dress while I made breakfast. When she came into the kitchen I was just finishing our breakfast, only wearing my apron. She asked me if I was going to get dressed, and I told her, "Eventually." This made her laugh, and as I kissed her goodbye at the front door, I was still only wearing the apron.

I decided to get dressed, so I put on an old tee shirt and a pair of cargo shorts, and went about my normal daily duties. About an hour later, there was a knock at my back door. When I answered the door, I was surprised to see Zelda standing there with a freshly baked apple pie.