The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,436 Followers

"Calm down. The calmer you are, the looser you'll be and that'll make it easier."

I felt a strong pressure against my entrance as Naudia pushed her cock head through my tight opening. The pressure was intense; the sheer size of her cock made my ass ache. Naudia's hips moved forward, her cock head forcing its way into my body.

"Oooh..." She cooed.

Her hand wrapped around my body and I clutched it in mine, squeezing her hand hard as I felt more inches of her cock penetrate my insides. Her dick tensed against my tender walls and made my own cock harden.

"Now... I know you were... a virgin. You couldn't... be this tight... otherwise."

I felt her body against mine and I knew the gap between us had been closed. The entirety of her cock was buried inside me. Naudia kissed my shoulder then nibbled on my neck.

Her lips kissed up to my ear and she whispered, "This feels... so good. I think you're... more used to it now. I'm going to start... adding some motion."

Naudia's cock slowly withdrew from inside me. It was a strange, emptying feeling, which I didn't have long to consider because her cock drove slowly back to the hilt in my ass. Naudia gave a groan and repeated the process.

"You're starting to... loosen up for me. It feels... fuck... it feels so good, Julian."

The "motion," as she called it, started to get easier to handle. Naudia's cock thrust in and out with each jab of her hips. She was going slow, taking her time and taming my tight asshole with her cock.

"Mmm... I think I can take off the kid gloves." Her breathing accelerated and so did the rate at which her cock entered me.

I gripped her hand and took each thrust of her cock; every beautiful, veiny inch of her cock deposited inside me. The pace became faster and faster. Her hand stroked my cock while she fucked me from behind.

"This little ass... is mine. I'm gonna... tattoo my name... on it. How do you think Bridget will feel about that?"

"Ughmm... noot goood."

"I'm gonna cum, Julian! I'm going to cum!"

Naudia's thrusts, once slow and deliberate, were all about speed and power now. She drove her rod inside me with a level of force that knocked the breath out of me. My walls tensed up around her cock--which swelled larger and had to be mere seconds from blowing.

We both moaned in unison as the first shot of sticky, semeny fluid sprayed over my insides. That shot was followed by countless more just like it. Naudia muttered and then moaned while she came. Her softening cock finally slipped from my asshole. As I got used to that, Naudia struggled to catch her breath.

I turned over, careful to avoid hurting my sore ass and started kissing Naudia's breasts. "Do I get my turn?" I asked.

Her big brown eyes stared down into mine, "Are you up for it, big boy? If you need some time to recuperate..."

"No! No. I'm good. I'm ready right now." We both smiled.

"What if your girlfriend comes home and finds her boyfriend with his cock up some shemale's ass?"

"She'd come home and find her boyfriend with his dick up a beautiful woman's lovely ass. She'd get so jealous and probably faint."

"Oh is that right?" Naudia smirked. "She might also catch a glimpse of my cum trickling down your ass."

"It's fine, Naudia. I want to be with you. Only today did I realize what this could be. I didn't know I could find someone like you, someone who wants me like you do."

"You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted, too, you know. Wanted and beautiful."

"Well... it's what you are." I kissed her forehead, my dick dragging across her thigh.

"Uh oh. He's hard. I don't think he's going to settle for anything less than Grade A shemale ass. What do you think?"

"You've got that right. He's primed and ready to do some serious ass-pounding."

"He's not going to be disappointed. Here... let's do it like this." Naudia contorted her body on the bed and ended up on all fours. Her shapely butt stuck up in the air. And I thought my cock was hard before!

I got on my knees and took from the bottle of lube she had used earlier. I felt Naudia's cum trickle down the back of my thighs while I spread the lube over my cock.

I positioned myself behind Naudia and took in the full view of her ass for the first time. Her cheeks spread a few inches from the position she was in and I saw a hint of the little hole hidden within them. I spread the big cheeks and got a good look at my wincing target.

"Stick it in, Julian!"

My cock slipped between her soft cheeks and pressed against her hole. The tight, warm orifice resisted at first but finally relented. The tip of my cock popped into her asshole. Naudia gave a low groan.

"Now... it's you who should be getting that tattoo. I can't believe how good this feels, Naudia."

"Ooh... how the tables have turned. You don't have to go so slow, honey. This isn't my first romp in bed. I know how... to take it."

My entire cock had been enveloped by Naudia's ass. The sensations were overwhelming. It was too exhilarating for words. I eased my cock from her smooth hole and then thrust my cock back in the rest of the way. Naudia grunted.

I wasn't as careful as she had been. My thrusts had pace to them almost immediately. My cock sunk into her depths; I reached around her body and roughly grabbed a tit in each hand.

"You nasty boy. Just gonna fuck me and pull on my tits too? Fuck then... keep it up!"

Naudia's face turned to meet mine and we kissed hungrily. My cock drove into her hole with a string of short thrusts as our bodies stretched so we could keep our lips attached.

"Is this better... than your routine with Bridget?" Naudia asked knowingly.

"Yes. This is the... is the best, Naudia. I've never been with a real woman before you." My balls slapped against hers. My cock felt so hard, I knew I'd be filling her ass with cum soon.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Naudia started thrusting her ass back at me. With every drive of my cock, her butt humped back at me with the same strength. I cupped her butt cheeks and gave one a playful smack.

"Pulling on my tits... smacking my ass? I'd have nailed you to this bed with my cock if I knew you liked it rough!"

"But remember this is my turn!"

The muscles of Naudia's ass contracted around my cock and sent a shiver through my body. "Not for long. You're a few good thrusts from blowing your load, mister."

She was right. I felt my cock spasm inside Naudia's ass and one more hump of her ass set off the most powerful orgasm of my life. "Fuck... Naudia! I'm cumming!"

"And my ass is going to take every drop! Oooh."

Cum shot up my shaft and exploded from my cock into Naudia's ass. It was like I hadn't even cum earlier, a huge load spilled from my tip and filled her ass up. My body collapsed on top of Naudia, I caught my breath, my cock still spewing. Naudia fell into the bed, her ass clutching my cock; we both panted.

She was the first to speak, "Your boy... sure likes my ass. I bet he'd like to move in." Naudia giggled.

I rolled over and our eyes met. I scooted closer to her and cupped her face in my hands, we kissed. The bed felt wet under us. I looked down when our lips parted and saw a cum stain on the sheet.

"I came when you did, Julian."

"Mmm," our tongues mingled, "That's so hot."

"Yeah, but you're gonna have to clean up before your girlfriend gets home."

"I'm going to end things with her, Naudia. Now that we've been together, I can't go back. I know how good this can be now."

Naudia placed her lips on my forehead, "I'd like to see you again and then we could take it from there. I suspect our time together today better end now or I'll never end up leaving."

Naudia hopped off the bed and I watched her naked body--with my cum in her ass, as she picked up her clothes and threw them on. She kissed me again and we said goodbye.

She closed the bedroom door behind her. Suddenly I heard glass shatter. I ran from the bedroom and saw Naudia at the door, then a broken window.

"I'll need an excuse to be back tomorrow." She blew me a kiss and slammed the door behind her.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,436 Followers
12