The Hanky Code Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,007 Followers

Again his words should have registered, The next film he said, what was that to be, how depraved could it get. But in my current porcine state, that was irrelevant compared to my next injection of black man seed.

Almost before Master stopped talking the next black guy strode towards the pig, ready to feed me more protein.

Skinny, tall and wearing a hoodie and sweats he looked like he would have been at home on a basketball court. The sweatpants swayed as he walked and I could see the outline of a magnificent cock I thought.

My dirty huge lips, broke into a smile at the thought as he pulled out a cock which must have been 10 inches long, not that thick, but this one might reach into my stomach.

He stood feet apart in front of me and without putting his hands on his cock, he raised it to my lips, he just stood there making the cock bob in front of my mouth, despite its weight.

I opened wide and he timed it as the cock bobbed up rocking forward and forcing 6 inches straight in, his sculptured abs were still 4 inches away and the distance felt like to big a gap to close as I was already gagging. The speed with which he had rammed into me meant I didn't even savor the taste of his cock.

He pushed forward and I rocked back as far as the chains to my hand cuffs would allow, it was not far enough and he pushed beyond the back of my throat and all the way in so that my mask rested on his abs, holding me gagging there. He must have enjoyed the feeling of me gagging on his cock as he came almost straight away, injecting it deep into my belly as I almost passed out through lack of oxygen.

As he took his cock out all I could do was breathe in through my nose as fast as I could, taking in the most poppers I had ever done in one go. Any tenuous grip I had on reality continued to slip more with each snort.

A constant stream of black cock interspersed with the odd impressively huge white cock was forced one by one into my throat. Each culminating in a big load deposited as I neared the gallon target.

As the last of the mustard hankies came up, Master S looked at Steve and said he's done almost too well with his plugs don't you think Steve.

Steve knew what Master was suggesting as the last and largest cock at 11 inches started to fuck my face, Steve was pulling gently on the plug inside my pussy. Not enough to force it out, but enough to open me back to the widest I had been, it hurt like hell but the hurt was a wonderful one in the state I was in, reminiscent of the past when I had been fisted.

As the last BBC was forced deep within me the strain finally told and out came the plug, I knew the result and began to sob onto the cock, taking him over the edge and getting my last injection of cum for moment.

"Oh dear the plug has come out again Steve, how unfortunate for our pig. Now for the most appropriate plug for our fat piggie here. Gentlemen the next one is called the Man in the barrel plug, some of you may know it". He held it up for everyone to see including me.

"It certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but is perfect for the next stage when pig becomes a latex recycling urinal, for the full time of that it will fill him absolutely. I have to share size with you all and with pig so he can anticipate it going in. It weighs 1.6 full lbs, and has a maximum circumference of 10.25 inches and 6.5 inches of insertable length, this will keep pig completely full and it's perfect preparation for fisting. A baseball wouldn't even touch the sides going in after this bad boy."

He handed the plug to Steve who knelt behind me and pushed in the first bulb that my ass pussy stretched straight over.

Then Steve stood up and picked up the urinal gag again and moved in front of me, I couldn't help but back away, but he clipped it to my chin and inserted the cock gag straight into my mouth. I breathed deeply, needing more of my slut juice for this.

"Now gents if there is anyone who likes to get rid of two loads in close succession I would ask you to come forward and paint our pig and try to fill the tray again for his last protein injection. I think we are very close to the gallon target, but just to make sure another pint wouldn't go amiss."

As he finished speaking 10 of the guys came forward eagerly wanking their cocks, the view through my piggie mask eyes was again surreal as 10 cocks advanced on me. One guy barely made it to me before shooting over my tits, then over the next couple of minutes I felt spurt after spurt which then dripped from me into the tray.

One of the men seemed to take the fact that I had been pissed on before as an OK to do so again and let his stream go straight onto my face and into the urinal gag. I swallowed like the good piss pig I was.

Steve then used his hand to wipe most of the cum into the tray, smearing what was on his hand onto the edge of the urinal gag to trickling inexorably into my throat. Then again he raised the tray to the crowd. I did all I could and breathed in like it was my last air ever filling my lungs with as much poppers as possible.

He poured the last pint or so of cum steadily into the gag, I eagerly swallowed again and again, not wanting to be milked by my tits. Steve then held the empty tray aloft to the cheer of the crowd.

"Well gents that's almost the end of the Gallon Piggie film, there is only one last thing to do and that is to have pig re-plugged with the huge Man in a barrel plug which is currently at the entrance to his fat pig pussy, but this time it will be done differently."

Master S, bent to my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

He spoke to me but loudly enough for all to hear "Pig you have done very well, but now the final test of this film, to show just how low you have sunk as my pig, you will impale yourself on this massive plug. It will stretch you a full inch further than the last and will hurt so much going in." he smiled at me and tilted his head to one side.

"Neither I nor anyone else will force you down on this, you have to show everyone here who has fed you that you are my pig. You must bear down with all your strength and rape your own ass pussy for me. Do you understand pig."

I made the only noise I could with the urinal gag in, I snorted, like a good piggie.

I started to try to bear down on it to get the main barrel like segment of the plug in. It didn't taper it just jutted straight out and didn't want to go in easily. I took 10 quick breaths in holding the last big one in to maximize the hit of poppers and then pulled down on the chains with my hands and the last of my strength. I released my breath and the hit of the poppers was huge, as huge as the ring of my pig pussy as it accepted the main thickness of the plug.

But it wasn't in yet, I had to go down 4 inches of that barrel with another wider ripple at about 3 inches. I reached that and then stopped almost afraid to go on. Master S simply nodded his head.

Pig knew what to do and raised my body slightly with my knees and then dropped down on the plug as hard as I could impaling my piggie self completely filling me more than ever before. I screamed at the top of my lungs into the gag, a garbled shriek. I began to sob and Master looked into tear soaked eyes and said.

"Now you are my pig, forever, this is your choice pig."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,007 Followers
12