The Hanky Code Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers

"Guys put the pig in the hoist."

Master S was stripping off, that big beautiful heavily muscled and tattooed body. I couldn't take my eyes off him, this was the sort of fucking I'd longed for. From an absolute Adonis of a man, my superior in every single little way.

Each time I'd tentatively visited a gay bathhouse in the past, these were the sort of guys I'd longed to want me. It had never happened though, they'd always been interested in the young, slender twinks. Here I was a fat pig about to be used completely by this magnificent man. It was a dream come true for this piggie.

He was putting on a harness, not the same as mine, but heavy leather straps with a number of heavy d rings and locks over his upper torso.

As he turned and I saw for the first time his cock and balls I knew why he was last one for me to take, he was immense in size. Nothing I had seen or suffered prepared me for this Master.

His cockhead was swinging between his knees and stiffening by the second, his balls the size of big plums, obviously full of cum. His cock was hardening as he looked at his pig, he really did seem pleased with the outcome and that made me so proud. To please Master S was my ultimate goal.

As I was staring intently I was picked up by two of the bigger guys as though I were a small child, they picked me up by the straps of my leather harness and carried me into a dark corner.

Here was a contraption I'd not seen before, straps and clips hanging from the ceiling, d rings were attached to the ceiling straps and my shoulder straps and I was suspended. My ankles still strapped to my upper thighs so that my hands were free hanging by my sides.

The strapping of my ankles had the effect of my legs being spread wide showing off my rampant pig clit and giving complete access to my pig pussy. My pussy bulged out filled as it was by copious quantities of cum all held in by the big pig tail plug.

Then the mittens on my hands were locked to my ankles, forcing my legs wider apart and pulling my ass cheeks wide for full and total access to my cunt.

A chair, well more like a black leather throne was lifted underneath me, with a remote on one arm of the chair. Then a full length mirror was placed directly in front of me so I could see everything that went on in crystal clear detail. The at least half a dozen cameras on tripods were set up to capture the next

I was swinging ever so gently, enjoying the sensation and seeing the rod of my clit bobbing up and down leaking pre cum all the time in a steady stream, I was completely horned up.

Then Master S in all his naked glory walked in front of me and stood an inch or so away from my face, looking deep into my eyes.

He unbuckled the ball gag, as he took it off my jaw hung open, not able to close it straight away, I still had half a mouthful of cum and saliva that I hadn't been able to swallow, I tilted my head back to stop it leaking out.

"Good pig, now keep it open, I want you to take this pink pig pill. Look it even has the picture of a pig on it just for you, this ones ecstasy and the other two pills of my usual formula. We need you very high for what is about to happen."

I opened wide and he popped the three pills into my eager mouth.

"Now swallow your feed and the ecstasy and that will just help release the your total inner pig and help you take this big fucking fist of mine." He held up his hairy, huge hand in front of me, the fist clenched.

I looked at his hand, worried, and without a thought swallowed the mix of pills, cum and saliva, savouring the salty taste of a number of real men as it slid down my pig throat.

"This will take effect pretty quickly as all you've eaten this entire weekend is cum and taken in so much poppers and my special formula, 5 minutes and we'll see how dirty you really are. Perfect for this last film of the weekend, before I set you free, back into your vanilla world."

I was so conflicted, first I'd focussed on his hand in front of my face, fuck it was huge, a giant of a hand, how on earth could I take that. Then it dawned on me he'd mentioned ecstasy a new first for me, so I had absolutely no idea how that would affect me.

Then the awful realisation that he mentioned freedom, to my old world, shit I couldn't even remember it, I wanted to please Master S, why was he getting rid of me.

This stream of consciousness, addled and morphed by the poppers just kept circulating in my brain, one second I was the pig desperate to be fed, longing not to me freed, then the scared little boy at the thought of Masters fist fucking. Then admiring the obscene sight I made hanging and swinging back and forth. The thoughts only lasting a couple of seconds, before my mind lost its grasp and they slipped away to be replaced by the next thought that popped into my piggie brain.

Then all thoughts stopped.

The cocktail of poppers, Master S's formula and my pig pill hit me like a freight train.

I looked up to the ceiling and then closed my eyes, breathing in deeply, savouring the moment and the intense feelings in my pussy, nipples, clit, tits, belly, legs, head, fingers, jeez feelings everywhere, my entire body was so alive. As though an electric current was running through me all extremities connected to my pig clit, which was dribbling a steady stream of fluid.

Master S, was stroking my body, down my cheek, hands clenching around my neck taking the breath out of me, then tracing the leather bra straps around my swollen breasts, cupping them and lifting them out and up.

Onto the ends of my nipples, his fingers closing on the pig nipples and squeezing and twisting, so hard I would normally have screamed the entire place down, but I was somewhere else. I was in heaven, the feeling of intense pain, was morphing with pleasure, I was longing to be fucked, not just filled as the plug was doing but properly and royally fucked.

Master S leant into me, I could feel his ragged breath on my ear as he twisted my nipples more and more.

"What do you want pig, what do you need pig? Tell me, beg me."

I knew what I needed, I knew it deep within.

"Master please complete my transformation, get me ready for the farm and fist the fuck out of me, please Master S I beg you to open my cunt up with your manly hands. Make me your glove puppet."

I moaned as he twisted still further and as he went even harder, a little high pitched squeal escaped my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh now the pig is here, now the man is gone, you are absolutely mine now, mine to whore out, around the world, what limits do you have now pig?"

"Nothing Master S, a pig cannot have limits, I will do whatever, whoever you send me to do, wherever in the world you send me."

"Tell me more slut, what about if I brought a dog in here now and told you to suck? What would you feel."

"I'd want the cock in my throat and in my pig pussy, the knot holding it in tight."

The most frightening thing, had I been watching on, would have been that I really meant it. I hadn't ever thought about that level of horror before, but now just talking about it had my clit straining ever harder and my mouth watering. In the past a question like that one would have repulsed me, but no longer.

"So you're ready for your red hanky slut?"

"God yes Master, please make me earn it now, on cam for all to see, enter me deeply, fuck me hard." I was moaning and squealing as I said these debauched things, the ecstasy had added another pig level that's for sure.

"First I get to fuck you, my cock will be the door opener to my fist, are you ready?"

"Please Master fuck me, put it inside me, make me your bitch pig, breed me, I beg you Master, breed your pig."

There were others in the room witnessing this, but in the shadows, I forgot all about them, the cameras, I forgot it all, now I needed to be ploughed by my Master.

He sat on the chair directly under my pussy.

"Watch in front of you pig, look into the camera on the top of the mirror, tell the folks out there your full name and what you want."

I should have hesitated, but that was never going to happen now, I needed filling and soon.

"My name was Peter Johnson, now I'm Master S's pig to be whored out as much as he chooses. I want to drink real men's piss, eat real men's cum, be fucked and throat fucked by as many men as possible. To be fisted and trained to take on all comers, Men, pigs, dogs, and horses."

"Gooood, gooood piggie,, you are nearly there my little fat one. Now for your biggest cock challenge so far, not quite a horse, but not far off."

As he said this he picked up the remote, his massive mushroom cock head, which was the size of a small apple rose as he flexed his cock and lined it up below my plugged pussy.

"Don't worry about clenching as I unscrew the plug, the cum inside your pussy will be enough lube for what is about to happen."

I felt Master unscrewing the pig tail leaving a large gape of my pussy which he lined the head of his cock up with. I could see in the mirror it was way wider that the plug. I was grateful for this as I needed to be stretched and to be hurt, I longed for it.

I was trying to strain and lower my cunt onto his beautiful cock, but my restraints held me firm, all I was doing was making myself rock slightly.

Master S was taking the loads of cum dripping out of me into his lap and smearing his cock head and cock with it, there was more than enough, and he still had a full handful of it.

"Ohhhh so eager pig, I love it, you so want this inside your cunt don't you?"

"Please Master I beg you give it to me, give it all to me."

At that I saw Master S with the remote in his hand, he pressed a button once.

I was immediately lowered 3 inches or so, in one millisecond the head opened me wider than before.

Master S had lifted his handful of cum to my mouth, whilst I'd been concentrating on the remote. At the very same second he lowered my willing body onto his cock head, he clamped his cum covered hand over my mouth to stop my scream coming out in full.

It was still clear for the cameras though, a shriek of pain as I was stretched so, so far.

He removed his hand and I moaned as he pressed the remote and I was lifted roughly off his cock.

My cunt lips had clenched onto his cock head as it retreated trying to suck it back in, the sight was beautiful to me in the slutty haze I was in.

As the cock head popped out with an audible squelch, I felt empty, lost, bereft... not for long though.

This time he pressed the remote again but I dropped 6 inches this time, taking 4 inches of his cock deep in me.

The scream was one of pain, but also passion, I was lost to the moment, loving being taken.

"Give me it all Master S, make me your pig, take me."

Well he listened to me and the hoist dropped me, not lowered me, but slammed me down into his lap, I could feel the scratch of his pubic hairs on my smooth pig ass cheeks again making the contrast of this stunning man and my pathetic pigginess.

His entire 11+ inches was sunk into me, my not inconsiderable weight bearing down on him. I was completely impaled, no build up, but totally fucked after a couple of minutes from when he started, my cunt was now capable of taking on all comers.

He was far from finished though. He was clipping my harness to the one he was wearing. Locking us together in the position we were in.

Then he stood, his cock went even deeper, raping my hole still more.

Two of the shadow guys came and un-clipped me from the hoist, leaving me suspended on his chest his giant cock spike deep inside me. What a sight we made in the mirror, like something from the Mad Max series.

Then the real fucking started, he flexed his knees and that lifted me 6 inches of his cock and he then let gravity bring my pig body slamming down onto his cockspike.

I had never been tossed around like a ragdoll before, I'd only ever done that to women, enjoying the power it made me feel to lift and fuck the breath out of them. Now I was the rag doll.

He simply stood in front of the mirror, legs apart (prying my legs further apart) knees flexed, and then he simply did squats as though he was at the gym. He went down slowly then powered up, the effect of that lifting me up in the air as he sank his legs down again and waited for me to drop back onto him.

It looked like this was the strangest most sexual workout ever, his huge thighs flexing and rippling. My belly, tits and clit bouncing as a I slammed back home.

The pain of every stroke brought gasps and screams from me, but he seemed to want this and did nothing to reduce my noise level.

The pounding on my pig prostate had the effect he was after, stream after stream of cum mixed with piss shot out of me with each upward thrust of his cock as he massaged my belly at the same time.

The sight was the most lurid one I had ever seen, but also the biggest turn-on as a rolling, multiple orgasm ripped through me, causing more violent streams of piss and cum to shoot up to my face.

I couldn't help it I opened my mouth wide to catch any of the liquid I could. I longed for it, needed it.

Now any vestige of the guy that walked into the shop that Friday afternoon was long gone.

He continued to fuck me hard and long, the screams of pains turned to moans of joy and satisfaction, it was wonderful and perfect and brutal.

Then my pussy did its job and milked the orgasm from him as he pulled himself as deep into me as possible and came in huge amounts.

The cum was sealed in my pussy by his cock and I felt the warmth of it moving through my body, I was in love with this man, I was his.

Whatever, or whoever he put in front of me or sent me to, I would do his bidding no matter how depraved. I was conquered, transformed.

Master S's cock softened a little allowing my pussy to tighten a little.

He sat down heavily on the throne and roughly slapped my tits, ass cheeks and belly bringing me back to reality.

The pain grew as he grew more rough, my clit was still raging hard.

Inflicting the pain though achieved his aim as I cried out over and over again in pain, his erection refilled and re-stretched my cunt to its maximum level.

"You didn't think it was over yet pig did you, now for round two, I always last much longer the second time."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers
12