The Hanky Code Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers

Every day in every way I must be plugged, stretched and gaped. Was on a constant loop running through my head.

I was given time to come down a little from the poppers, the other drugs still in my system working their magic.

Steve was back by my side for the first time for hours.

"Now good little piggie let's see if you can stand and we can go on your shopping spree so that we can get you ready to go back to your lovely hotel and your lovely life."

I gingerly stood up on aching legs, held up by Steve. He then took off the harness, which saddened me, I loved the feeling of it and what it had come to represent.

"Don't worry pig, Master S is throwing in the harness and some other things from your session for free, we just need to fit some things under the harness before you can go on your way."

Wow I was going to get so many additions to my toy box, finally this was beginning to dawn on me that this next stage would be fun too.

Master S was back having got dressed.

"Right Pig follow me, Steve will support you, we don't need to get you dressed for the shop, anyone who sees you will know what a pig you are and have probably been watching this weekend."

Again a comment that should have horrified me, just made me pleased and made my clit twitch.

"Before we start to shop, Steve has informed you that the harness is yours, In fact that is a key part of your pig uniform, you'll sleep in it whenever you are away, it also has extra straps which can be used to lock a big butt plug deep in place which is important to your continued training."

"So is the clit cage and obviously I'll throw in a course of my special tablets, only for use when I specify though and also the man in a barrel plug. The pig mask is yours and you'll be using that quite often on your travels I think. But you do need some other bits to allow you to please some of my more discerning clients. You'll also be taking away 6 bottles of poppers which should keep you going for the next two weeks of fun at least."

It sounded like I was going to be kept busy for the next two weeks and I loved that thought.

The most exciting shopping spree was ahead of me, then I realised I was going to be walking round the shop as I was, my piss covered body, heavy tits, big belly, my raging clit and gaping ass, my bow legged walk, all on show to whoever was there.

Fuck what would Masters customers think, then again as he pointed out most had probably seen me in action, some would have fed, pissed or fucked my pussy. No reason for a pig to be shy of being a pig. That thought even made me proud and I stood just a little taller.

We walked through the door into the shop, it had a smattering of customers, who all turned my way when I walked in. A ripple of applause went around the room. It seemed that many just wanted to watch the new pig get fitted with his toys.

"First your pussy, pig, over here, for walking I've chosen this Mega Milker square peg toy, its circumference is only 7 inches, which you'll take so easily, but as you walk and your pussy tightens onto it the nodules on the front will stimulate your prostate and harden your clit. Now bend over pig."

Steve held my hands as I bent at the waist to present my pussy to Master S.

Steve pulled my cheeks apart and Master S roughly squashed the head of the plug together, which would open wide once it was deep in me, he fitted the plug with one hard shove, I took it easily in my slack open cunt. Master then slapped my cheeks over and over helping my ass to clench at least a little to keep it in.

"Now for these lovely rubber shorts, they are double thickness and designed to ride very tight between your cheeks and to hold the plug deep inside you, in fact as we pull you into them, you'll feel the plug being forced in even deeper."

Steve had me put one leg through the leg hole then the other, then he and Master S struggled to lift them up my legs, pulling my thighs in and then they lifted my cheeks into the shorts, pushing and pulling, so tight were the shorts. It was like a medical operation just to get me into them.

Once they were fully zipped up my erect clit was held vertically upwards, the head still exposed and being rubbed firmly by the rubber constantly, my big ball sac making a huge obscene bulge in the shorts. The extra thick gusset rode so far between my cheeks it separated them entirely and held the plug very firmly inside me. Even if I could try and bear down on the plug it wouldn't move more than a few mm's.

The belt at the top was tightened enough that I had to suck in further. Then I heard the click of a lock at the back.

"There pig now your plug is locked in place and is not coming out until you get the keys back at your hotel."

"Now to control your tits a little and help them to go down ready for your business meetings tomorrow."

He picked up a tight rubber bra and that was fitted onto me, with some difficulty, the same double thickness and so tight to hold my tits tightly squashing them almost flat and presumably helping to reduce the size over the coming day.

"To get this off you'll need help tomorrow morning, but I'll sort that help out for you and the bra should at least reduced the size of you tits enough so that you'll just look a little fatter than normal rather than a pig with full on tits. Then again I'm not sure how long your nipples will take to reduce in size, you may need to tape them down."

I'll need help and he's sorted that, shit what did that actually mean, then again, not a question for me to ask I had no right. If Master S said it was sorted out, it was sorted out.

"Steve we forgot the clover clamps, put the bra down for me to fit them."

Steve pulled the heavy duty rubber out and down slightly showing first one swollen elongated nipple and Master S attached a black japanese clover clamp and then Steve let the rubber tighten back down over the clamp causing me to gasp. This was then repeated with the other nipple, the chain linking the two being tucked into the bra.

"We need your walk home to be fun for you slut don't we." Master S and Steve were laughing as they said this.

I simply nodded. At least the bra wasn't locked in place.

That was until Steve brought the leather harness back and fitted me into it and padlocked it in place. He added an extra leather strap between my legs and running from the O ring in the centre of my belly down under the plug and up to the O ring in the center of my back. The strap was then fully tightened pulling the plug in even deeper and padlocked into place.

"The straps will show through your thin shirt, so probably best to wear your hoodie as you walk back through the tenderloin, you don't want to show off what a pig you are in that area, anything could happen.

"Now the final few things, this one you'll grow to love, but you will need a full complement of drugs on board. It's an Acorn plug and of course the XL version, at this lovely ridge, which will stimulate you when you walk it's a full 11" in diameter. So it's huge, but that what I need for you to be able to take the horse, so this is now your training plug whenever I say."

"Yes Master S, every day in every way in need to be plugged and stretched for you."

"There is also an Ox Balls woofs plug which has a red doggy cock core that can be removed so you can be pissed in or fucked whilst you are plugged. A good ball gag, a full face mask which we might need for more extreme clients who wish to film you. Ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, a collar and various straps for securing you when I require it." Now Master S was reeling of the items I could barely take it all in.

"Steve has also procured a couple of more feminine items as some of your future clients may like to see you en femme, which I'm sure a slut like you has experience of, so some lovely PVC 5 inch heeled boots, stockings, a black leather corset, panties, a lovely black bob wig will be perfect." Wow this was getting better and better I loved a little sissy dress up occasionally.

"A large pot of Cum lube, 20 plastic locks which are numbered and will allow me to secure you remotely. The silicon Boi trainer cock cage, which is very, very small for your clit and can be worn through security at the airport and for long term use. You will wear this whenever I say and especially on every plane ride in the future pig."

"Then my personal favourite this lovely heavy metal butt plug, which is blue tooth enables and can not only vibrate but also can give you an electric shock remotely when you are in a WIFI zone, this one is definitely not to be worn through airport security that really would get you stopped. I almost wish we'd put it in now, you'll go through a few WIFI zones on your walk." Master S laughed at his own joke as did the customers who were close enough to listen.

"Now let's get you dressed and on your way pig."

I looked like an extra from a very serious fetish movie, the plug and straps making me walk bow legged and the harness and rubber holding everything tightly in.

Suddenly I didn't want to go, I needed to be fed and watered and fucked.

"Please Master let me stay, I need to be fed Master, please."

"Don't worry your little piggie mind about that, it's all sorted, this locked bottle is full of my cum ready for your feed on later. All you have to do is to walk back to your hotel room and get the key and you can open it and drink it on cam for me, how does that sound."

The hunger was growing, but at least I knew I could walk back and get more food, I needed it more with each passing minute.

Steve had my clothes with him and started to get me dressed, no underwear necessary, my jeans straight on, socks and shoes then the t shirt and hoodie.

"Ok then pig this is just the start of the journey for you, how do you feel after your training?"

Master S seemed genuinely interested.

"I feel complete Master, a pig, but I want to be used more by you Master."

Master S smiled and nodded his head, holding out the amazing collection of Hankies which had started this train of debauchery.

"Don't worry slut, you'll always be mine now, I have enquires about you from all over the world after people have watched you for the last 40 odd hours. In the most depraved circles of pigdom you're getting famous. We'll make sure your kept busy won't we Steve."

"Yes we will Master S, very, very busy indeed." Steve smiled so dirtily as he said this my clit twitched in its confined rubber prison.

"Here's your backpack filled with most of your goodies, we couldn't fit them all in so you'll have one big bag from the shop with our logo. So that the people in the know will be aware of what you are and where you've been. Now walk straight back to the hotel, they keys to let you out will be waiting, then get on cam and I can see you have your feed, OK?"

"Thank you Master S for taking me into your charge, for making me your pig."

Master S, leaned forward and kissed me hard and passionately, I almost fainted, fuck I loved this man.

Steve opened the door into the sunlight of a summer day and I walked out looking back at the two of them smiling as the door closed.

Time for my walk back to a normal life. Even though I was trussed up and plugged, a gay faggot pig.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers
12