The Hanky Code Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,010 Followers

Mistress Caprice was holding her wine in her left hand and she bent down in front of me and lifted my chin with two fingers of her right hand so that I was looking directly into her eyes.

"Did you hear that pig, your next Master is on his sweaty way, I think your nasal passages may well be overloaded by this one. Fuck I can't wait to see how you cope with this, two days ago this would have appalled you, but now you're such a pig, you might just like it."

What she said was getting through to me a little, I'd taken in snippets, sweaty, overweight, smothering, that was about it though.

Melinda was now unlocking the wrist cuffs from my ankle cuffs and helped me to my feet, supporting my weak legs on the tottering heels.

She then took the popper nose plugs out, no more slut juice for me, it seemed I needed my nasal passages for something else.

She helped me to walk over to the bed and lie on my back, my head on the plump lovely pillows, then she attached the cuffs on my heels to either side of the bed head and tied extra ropes to my knees, bringing my knees up and to either side of my body and my feet well above my head.

My pussy was completely open and ready for use, gaping and raw, just the thin string of the rubber panties splitting the hole in half.

Mistress Caprice downed her wine and placed the glass on the table, as she walked over to the bed her huge cock swung from side to side and stood proudly erect, it seemed that the conversation had excited her again.

Melinda moved the tripods with the cameras to around the bed and set them all filming.

"Just look at our little cum whore, she's loving this, here clit trying desperately to break out of its prison. What a complete fucking slut it is. That choker is so appropriate for it, CUM WHORE indeed."

Mistress was now at full mast and her cock looked huge, but my hole had taken all sorts in the last 2 days so instead of being scared, I was getting hornier and hornier looking at the cock."

Masters hypnotic words that I would need cock each and every day were coursing through my brain like a drug, I needed it now.

Mistress Caprice knew my dirtiest secrets, it was as though she could read my thoughts.

"Look at the pig Melinda, it's salivating at the thought of me fucking it, time to gape that hole even wider."

Melinda smiled and continued to type some message to some Beast who wanted to know what the limits were, then I saw her wince as she moved forward and the man in the barrel fucked her a little more.

Mistress Caprice walked towards me and in one swift brutal motion she impaled me, my ankles resting on her back as she fucked into my hole until she was balls deep.

I couldn't breathe, simply gasping for air, trying to cope with the massive intrusion, I managed a strangled squeal.

"Melinda have you got some more fish on the hook?"

"Yes Mistress an interesting married couple into a weird cuckolding scene and then a very keen fister and finally a guy with a rape roleplay idea which I think you'll adore."

"Fine go back to them once we have this slut gaping but for now I need you to keep the pig quiet. Get your pretty little ass over here, take as many poppers as you can cope with and then take some more. Remove your rubber panties so we can get to the plug."

"I'm only going to remove the plug so I can use your pretty raw gaping asshole to gag the pig. I think it'll like that, how does that sound to you Melinda."

"It sounds fucking hot thanks Mistress, just frightened of the plug coming out."

"So don't question me again then slut, sniff hard and kneel on the bed next to me."

"Yes Mistress."

Melinda removed the rubber panties and already had the poppers open and was taking in huge sniffs on either nostril to soak up as much poppers as she could to loosen her ass pussy to allow the monster plug to come out.

In the state I was in, I was turned on at the thought of seeing the plug being taken out and at tasting Melinda's ass, God that sounded heavenly to pig.

She climbed onto the bed presenting her filled ass pussy to Mistress and I could see the huge base of the plug splitting her beautiful ass cheeks the plug looked so much bigger and more obscene in her than it did in me, thanks to my big ass cheeks.

It looked beautiful to me, to see a slut like Melinda, completely full, what a turn on to a pig.

Then Mistress still balls deep in me and just moving an inch or two in and out stretching me a little more with each thrust.

She reached across and began to pull a little on the plug, eliciting a deep low moan from Melinda as she sniffed heavily. Her face was near mine and she was looking into my eyes.

Plainly in pain and with revenge clearly etched in them. She obviously blamed me for this monster being inside her and for the pain she would feel when it was removed.

She sniffed deeply on her poppers and then knowing that she would cry out, she pulled the cup of the corset from my right tit and clamped her mouth over it sucking on the nipple as hard as she could.

Elongating it and causing me to breathe in deeply. She suckled on it as though she might encourage a flow of milk, how fantastic it felt as she started to nibble on the swollen nipple,

As she suckled Mistress Caprice pulled the plug and got her asshole to stretch until it was just over the side of the main body of the plug, so that her hole was beginning to gape enough to allow the plug to be withdrawn.

As she bit onto my nipple, transferring the pain I moaned out loud.

Then Mistress Caprice rotated the plug, forcing Melindas asshole to go over the top of the wide part of the plug and pulled more firmly. Melinda threw back her head in a silent scream as her hole expanded fully, just the one more ridge to go.

She took another two big hits of poppers to help and then I could see she was bearing down to aid the plugs exit.

Finally her ass pussy clenched onto the last smaller head of the plug and Mistress withdrew it completely to a sigh and moan of relief from Melinda whose head sank down to the bed.

She took a couple of moments to recover before she took in more poppers.

"Ohh what a beautiful gape you have Melinda, you'll be wearing this plug more often for me and Master S I think, now get that gaping ass covering pigs dirty hungry mouth. We don't want to disturb everyone."

Melinda carefully manoeuvred her body over mine and under the restraining straps until we were in a 69 position with her ass a few inches from my mouth. Then she reversed and sat up slightly, so that her asshole covered my lip-sticked slutty mouth.

I couldn't help myself, my tongue darted out and began to explore the contours of her asshole lips. Licking every crevice, savoring every little taste.

Melinda was moaning and although I couldn't see, she was being kissed roughly by Mistress Caprice who was also working Melinda's erect nipples as though she was milking a cow and fucking my pussy with firm short strokes.

The perfect threesome in my drugged horny state, I was loving every second of this.

Mistress Caprice continued to fuck me hard, I managed to get the odd breath when Melinda rose enough to allow a little oxygen into my nose. I licked and sucked for all I was worth.

I then felt both Melinda grinding faster on my face as she tweaked my nipples hard, pulling and stretching them and Mistress Caprice speeding her thrusts up as both appeared to be on the edge of orgasm.

I was close too, with the work on my nipples and the strong pounding of my prostate I was approaching a proper release, even though I was caged.

The three orgasms hit, not quite in unison, but not far off. Melinda moved backwards and made sure her ass was firmly on my nose giving a distinctive aroma which I loved, her pussy now over my mouth just as she began to squirt very heavily, drenching me in her juices. I was swallowing a quickly as I could.

Just as Mistress Caprice sank herself balls deep and began to pulse and shake as she injected me with her cum and bred me once more. That final thrust onto my prostate pushed me over the edge and even with the confines of my little clit cage I came a good amount, soaking my nether regions, my sissy juice mixing with Mistresses spunk as she withdrew.

"Now Melinda, if you've quite finished cumming and squirting, get your little whorish mouth down here to pigs cunt to suck up all my cum and pigs juices and recycle them into pig please."

The thought of Mistresses she cum was almost as good as the idea of Master S's.

Melinda carefully extricated herself from my mouth and moved hers to my leaking cunt, slurping up every drop she could, then moving up to my face to kiss me, roughly and completely filling my mouth with our juices, which I dutifully swallowed.

"Quickly Melinda, Mr Smotherer will be here any minute, get the acorn plug and stop what remains of my latest load leaking out of the pigs cunt, Mr Smotherer said he wants a good smelly used pig."

"Then redo the straps so that pig is completely spread eagled ready for some serious face sitting. Oh and redo the pigs makeup. We seem to have smeared it all over the show."

Melinda worked quickly, taking the acorn plug that in the future would really stretch me, but even after the fucking I had just taken it took all Melinda's strength to get the plug fully in, my cunt was well and truly full. She pulled my rubber panties back into place over the plug and my caged clit.

Then the straps were undone and retied as per Mistresses instructions and she set about sorting out my makeup.

The final prep was to replace the nose plugs so that my popper level would be completely topped up. I lay back on the bed, a shiny latex, heavily made up slut. My pregnant piss belly rising up from the bed.

Finally she took the pillow from under my head. I simply lay there topping up my slut juice.

I wasn't sure for how long I lay breathing in, but then I heard a knock at the door and raised my head.

Melinda opened the door to a very large guy, not tall but fat almost round. He waddled in smiling and sweating profusely.

Mistress Caprice said "Welcome Mr Smotherer, I hope you're pleased with your pig."

"Ohhhhh yes, she looks perfect, I really have worked up a sweat on the walk here, ummmm that lovely mouth and nose, ohhh I'm going to enjoy this.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,010 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Mouthwatering …. Yes a beautiful girl is always mouthwatering but a real fat sweating stinking dominant man is soooo special …. Being helpless at such a fat mans mercy is breathtaking …. Deep craving

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Ohh How I wish I had such an eager little pig like this to train. I have trained some sissy bois and converted a straight married one into a blackmailed sissy the once revealed to his wife she became his Mistress and regularly strapon fucks him and has it watch her get fucked. She of course was grateful so I was one of the first to fuck her as she humiliated him and he had advanced well in being fully dressed. His reward was to lick and clean me begging her to let me fuck it with the real thing instead of her strapon. She relented but only for a bit as she was in process of training it in denial so once he got horned up from having his p-spot stimulated she had me stop and give it an alleyoop then make it clean itself up after taking the rest as moisturizer. I enjoy my female slaves and apply my special skill set of turning them into squirters and whores. And enjoyed turning a couple of them bisexual especially if at first they say they aren't interested as to expand their horizons and make them even more slutty. My last one is a group slut as she is always in search of the explosive orgasms i gave her. I at least didn't cross the line hough as she knoew i was Bi and a Dominant as her youngest son is a small size femboy who used to ironically visit when i was there telling her of his latest exploits with his lesbian frinends dressing him up (wondered how much he was flirting or just though i was always hard) as I kept thinking some pretty bad thoughts as he looked allot like her and was almost as submissive. But almost as big of a slut as her he moved in with 2 roomies in another town further away. Because if he had actually shown up in drag especially when i had her tied and trussed up with her ball gag and blindfold on i might have crossed over and made him into one of my sluts and that would have crushed her mentally. Instead i trained her to cum from being assfucked as i spun and twerked her nipple clamps which was like a direct shot connection to her pussy. I knew it wasn't going to happen when i had mentioned two ealier incidents of when i was swinging and had fucked 2 cousins at the same time not knowing literally until i slid into the second one and it was like their reactions was that of twins. The other time was while in Las Vegas at a swingers club wih a lady friend who was trying be my main slave and we got with another couple and they invited us home. When we got their i was almost shocked as their preteen daughter was home and running around half naked. Well my lady was aghast when the man offered me a go with the daughter and as my lady was a previous victim of child abuse she shut it all down right when the girl climbed on Daddies lap. (I was hard as stone and was curious how far he'd go) but it was tie to go as my friend said NO we are done here. So while there was a kinky thought rolling around in my head i haven't gone there yet. Ohh and I used to work at a dirty adult bookstore so sometimes i take a slave slut there for a reward as the weekends allot of couples come and good percentage are bi and some of the action would should 99% of vanilla people. I've gotten some interesting situations while there. Took an older Grandma petite slave there to reward her to sucking cocks for an hour in the gloryholes with a 5 minute time limit and literally had to lay a tarp on the car seat as she was a cum covered satisfied mess, and now begs to go into the theater as I told her of the story of the Married slut i was training and she got to pull a train in there blindfolded and cuffed (best night of her life) and my older slave was literally dripping anytime I mention it as a future reward. And as a Sigma male i enjoy watching people and figuring out their proclivities and can pick up on what their into or what fetishes turn them on by what part of the theater are they watching turned on. Guys sucking other guys, is their an age difference or like twink and bear or are they watching a coupe fucking on screen or in the theater and what do the people look like, is she small or big etc. or are they trying to hide they are there for man sex and sporting a wedding ring so their on the downlow. Or like the ones that slink of to the corner thinking you can't figure out they are the ones sucking off the young buck or the other married guy because he might be safer not to expose him. All kinds go and interesting and some shemales are completely passable (in the dark) and others are a sad sissy type wearing their wives old clothes. But I also like pushing some limits or people who act hypocritical as i almost then want to make them into my slut or slave. Like the married sissy who wanted to suc me so bad but once i had her in my booth i turnedd her around and had her giving the blowjobs as i rewarded her efforts with a slow fuck rubbing er spot and not allowing her to cum and kept her mouth and hands busy with the 2 gloryholes as i filmed her and her id as my hands were free to look in her little purse and see she was a married downlow slut that i ended up like the slave in this story i would whore out (she didn't know the guys were paying me) as she was glad to do it in a private hotel and once she saw the video I made she was very compliant and if anything more eager. So if there is any piggie candidates near or willing to travel close to Chicago as I am just a few miles into the farmland (wink wink) and are looking to expand their horizons and training then email me.. Couples are Very encouraged Especially Ladies who want to see their hubby go bi or gay as there are allot of cuck couples out there it seems as i am almost tripping over them all. Or maybe they just like having a Dom bi Man who will safely and somewhat sanely expand their whorizons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pain and poppers

I love how you combine humiliation, pain ad poppers for your whores. I'm a freak for a good canning and for poppers (standard doses, not masive), and I know for a fact that combining them is sublime. And then a rough assfuck, heaven!.

PerthskinPerthskinover 7 years ago
Oink

Yet another rock hard cock chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deliciously depraved

Love reading your stories about the depths that fuckpig is sinking to, and he isn't even at the farm yet! Can't wait until the next instalment of grotesque eroticism as that former male is violated further.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

White Cocksucker Seeing a big black cock in sauna turns straight married man.in Gay Male
Cocksucker Straight married man submits to a young stranger at airport.in Gay Male
Straight No More Drunk straight guy goes to gay bar by accident and is turned.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories