The Hanky Code Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers

I let out a scream just before Roberts hand clamped over my mouth, Melinda jumped up and from nowhere produced a pair of lacy panties soaked in piss and cum and pushed them into my mouth.

"This is how real men fuck and how sissies fuck Archie, no mercy, taking what the Master wants and crucially fucking the orgasm from the sissy without allowing her to touch her clit."

Would Archie be noticing the change in language, cock, to cocklet, to clit.

My face was rubbing on the floor, I was sucking the piss from the panties with the intensity of the moment, all my breaths further saturating my brain with poppers.

Robert fucked me so hard, long savage strokes with his magnificent cock. The pain had gone it was pure pleasure now apart from when he bottomed out. I was moaning into the panties like a $2 whore loving every second of the reaming I was taking.

Then the inevitable happened, I couldn't ask permission but started to cum which Melinda once again caught in her hand and smeared over my face, nose and mouth.

"Look Archie, how happy is the pig, it doesn't need its clit which is why it has a cage to go back on now. Look at it shrivelling as we watch."

"Melinda please show Archie how the clit cage goes on."

Melinda was practized at this and I was caged once again within a few seconds. It felt good.

Mistress Fiona sat on my back to address her husband.

"So Archie, or Charlie as I've decided to call you around the house. I see that you've been obeying my instructions I can now see you on can fucking yourself on the dildo as you watch this."

As she said this she showed him the laptop and there he was cuffed wrists to ankles, impaled on a dildo, covered in a poor makeup job and his lovely blonde wig. His bottle of poppers in front of him.

He probably didn't realize that he could barely get off the dildo if he tried. It would certainly take time and he was just enjoying it at the moment.

"That's my good girl Charlie, now I have to explain one last thing. The film you are watching was taped 20 minutes ago and as we only live a 10 minute drive away as you watch this part, having seen pig erupting with his sissy juice, you might just hear the door opening behind you."

"That's right Charlie I'm behind you right now, and I have Robert and his amazing cock ready for you, well after you enjoy your creampie.

"So turn around and look at your future destiny bitch."

As she gave the last instruction which Archie wouldn't hear until it was way too late, I marvelled at the idea. So simple, draw him in with the security of being on cam not there in person and get him so turned on he needed release and then get him to secure himself. It was beautiful.

5 minutes later Mistress Fiona and Master Robert had dressed and left. I was again impaled on the dildo, wrists and ankles cuffed and Mistress Caprice and Melinda were relaxing watching Archie copying as much as he could.

Just before the fateful moment when he turned to see his wife in full Dominatrix glory and her friend and his freakishly huge cock, which judging by the state of it was ready to go again.

As he turned to see them, still impaled on his dildo, the look of horror melded into one of ecstasy as he came without even being touched.

His wife walked over to him caressing his head and told him to open wide as she removed her panties and stood astride his face, for his first of many, many creampies. As his tongue snaked out to meet his first feed, Robert was behind him, lifting him off the dildo and replacing it with his somewhat larger rod.

Mistress Caprice smiled.

"Well done pig, you helped turn that one completely, now she'll own him forever, he'll become a piss and cum eating machine for her. I think we can use you to turn husbands all over the world."

Mistress Caprice closed the computer lid and came across to me stroking my cheek.

"You've done so, so well pig, I think we can safely say you've earned your keep today. So we're going to leave you ready for your phone call.

Melinda will help you get undressed and prepared for the call, although Masters S has insisted that the clit cage stays on this week, he has the number of the lock already so you cannot take it off. He also wants you plugged at all times so Melinda will see to that.

She'll put the tight rubber bra on to squash those little titties of yours so that you are ok for your business meeting tomorrow. If there are still a little big I suggest a baggy top.

He also says you don't need to drink more piss as you need your stomach to reduce in size, Melinda will drain you once again and shower you and get you dressed for bed.

"I have to say, it's been amazing and I've loved watching your progress and will follow your films avidly and hopefully use you again sometime in the future. Now goodbye my little fuckpig."

She stood up, picked her bag up, gave Melinda a hug and a kiss and was gone from my life.

I was shell shocked by everything that had gone on, Melinda got me ready. Cleaning out my insides once again and draining me of piss, putting on the bra to squash my body back to its normal size. She packed away the toys, wigs, everything apart from the acorn plug and the rubber panties from earlier.

The she removed my eye lashes, nail extensions and make up, so that I almost looked like a guy again. A guy in a rubber bra that is.

"Bend over the bed pig and pull those whorish cheeks apart."

I did so and felt the acorn plug enter pretty easily. She then had me put on the thick rubber panties with the locking belt and I was confined once more. It was how it should be.

So a rubber bra and panties and a very big butt plug. Wow as normal as I'd been for 48 hours.

No more poppers and a strange reality returning to me. I was exhausted, but had to talk sensibly to my family.

She laid me on the bed with the phone next to me. Everything in the room tidied away.

"I'm not sure Skype is a good idea, your wife might think the bra doesn't suit you, better to say the internet is not working and talk on the phone I'd suggest Mr Johnson."

"Don't have any more poppers until you've had your call, Master S's orders. Then Master S wants you on Skype for him."

With that she was gone. The door closing automatically behind her.

It was over, fuck I was bereft, empty, lost. Then I remembered Master S's words that he would continue to use me. I'd got through the most amazing weekend and loved most of it.

I'd only get more depraved from here on. I just didn't know what to do, I was still so full with the plug. The craving for piss and cum was whizzing around my head again.

I fell fast asleep, so used to being stretched now, even with this huge plug in, I managed to sleep.

The phone rang and jerked me back to sleep, for the most difficult call of my life. I stammered and stuttered my way through the call, making up stories about Alcatraz and restaurants I hadn't visited. General chit chat, nothing more. Ten difficult minutes before we finished the call. Would it ever be the same again.

That should have been all I was worried about but that wasn't who I was now. I had two realities, the thoughts of cum, piss, fucking, stretching and Master S were running through my mind. I needed to be watered and fed soon.

I also wondered how Archie, sorry Charlie was getting on with his new reality, was he already on his knees worshipping his wife's bull, sucking his feed from that truncheon.

I was ohh so tired though an drifted off to sleep again with dreams of cocks, cum and piss floating through my sub conscious.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,013 Followers
12