The Hanky Code Pt. 01: Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

"I'm not your Master," he informed me decidedly after a pause that seemed like an eternity, "Although, if that feels right to you then you may call me Sir. We still have to find a Master for you...Don't we slut?"

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!" I whispered meekly.

My head was still spinning, I just agreed with him that I needed to find a Master. He continued to lead and I blindly followed as I hung onto his every word. Steve looked at me while holding my arm. I wasn't sure if this was to show I was "His" or if it was to stop me from falling over as I became a little unsteady thanks to the poppers; either way I liked his firm hold.

"Tell me a little more about yourself then and what you're going to be up to this weekend," Steve picked up our initial conversation "You said you had the whole weekend ahead of you and that you were...how did you put it? Footloose and fancy free?" He chuckled.

I was so turned on - I gushed - giving all details, "Nothing planned today after this, I did have an idea to go to a bar for a drink and a meal - then maybe go back to play with my toys in my Hotel in the Castro District. That's ... unless of course you can recommend a club maybe? Or bathhouse where I might have some 'fun,' or even someone to have said fun with?" I took a breath for a moment to think but decided to add more.

"Also a bit of sightseeing on Saturday, with Sunday as a day to chill after visiting Alcatraz and I'll end it all with a call home that evening."

"So, no real commitments at all until Sunday evening. Is that correct slut? You've not arranged to meet anyone between now and then," he questioned pointedly.

"That's correct Sir, no one at all. Just hoping to find some fun and enjoy myself. I'm looking forward to Alcatraz though." He seemed very keen to clarify just exactly what I was going to do and if anyone else was involved. At this point I just wanted to please him as much as I could. Amazing that a hard cock and a newly opened bottle of poppers kept me from doing any real thinking, other than how I could get my hole filled and dick wet.

"Right then, let's get on with preparing you for your Master," Steve continued. "How does that sound?" It seemed to me he had a tone of "fait accompli". No thought. No discussion. It was merely a matter of fact. I had only just agreed that I needed to find a Master two minutes ago and suddenly here he was talking about preparing me for one immediately.

"Aren't We getting ahead of ourselves?" I found myself pointing out. "We have to find Master before I'm to prepared for one, is that not correct Sir?"

"Instead of We - why not let me worry about that slut. That'll be my job and..." Steve leaned in close to me lowering his voice to a silky suggestive whisper, "...I think I can help you find exactly that if you'll let me.""

"God, yes! Please Sir!" I begged all too eagerly at his proposition, he sure knew how to make me think all kinds of lurid thoughts, "Please find me a Master to serve tonight." That was that. I had told him exactly what I wanted - what he wanted.

Once again Steve took me by the elbow and guided me away from the anal section over to a basket of handkerchiefs. I knew what they were for in a sexual context. I'd read enough about the 'Hanky Code' as it were and had also taken a look through the various colors available in the store the last time I had visited.

"You know what these are for slut as well as what they mean?"

"Yes Sir, I do. They are to show what you like sexually for fetishes and whether you are the dominant or submissive in each scenario depending on the side you place the handkerchief."

"OK then," he agreed apparently happy with my explanation, "let's pick enough to signal to any Master what you're all about."

"Yes Sir!" My head was spinning in more ways than one not to mention with questions. What did I want to do for a Master? What turned me on as a submissive the most?

"I know you understand just how important this stage is since it'll be establishing all that can come afterwards, so I want you to be in the same head space you'll be in while getting owned and submitting to your Master. So take up that bottle of slut juice and inhale just as I instructed you to previously and hold between each breath for four seconds."

I hesitated unsure. I was already high from the last hits I took and for the first time since overcoming my initial butterflies, I was nervous.

"I said sniff slut!" Steve barked sharply for my obedience. "Get it done right now or there will be consequences. It's time to sniff and choose your future - or walk out of here this instant." It was the first time Steve had been truly forceful with me and I loved it (as any proper slut would) so I was desperate to please him.

I almost dropped the lid to the poppers as I frantically opened the bottle, still completely oblivious to anyone else apart from Steve. I didn't even register the comment regarding choosing my future that Steve had made. My truly submissive frame of mind was completely restored as I inhaled as long and deep as he had instructed, following each detail to the letter.

I stared longingly at the beautiful collection of coloured handkerchiefs that were waiting for me to choose from. I wanted so many! Knowing their meanings and that for a bottom like myself they would practically all go in my right hand pocket. The fact that I could not wear them all at once was lost on me in this thoughtless trance I was in, otherwise I might have thought to ask why he wanted me to get as many as I had an interest in.

"So, which first?" Steve prompted me, "I want you not only to tell me all of your interests, but put them in order of preference as well with your most desired first." My response came like clockwork to his inquiry:

Light blue - expert cock sucker

Charcoal - latex fetish bottom

Light grey - bondage bottom

Navy Blue - anal fuckee

Light Pink - dildo fuckee

As I picked each corresponding color, I imagined the activities of each handkerchief, with every mental picture getting hotter and more wild as I picked them up and placed them in order on Steve's outstretched hand.

"Any more slut? You sure you don't want to be a little nastier?" he checked with a dark and quizzical tone, again I wanted to please. He led me e downward into the sinful pit I would never find my way out of:

Black with white stripes - likes black tops

Yellow - piss freak

Cream - cum lover

Black velvet - prepared to be on cam

As I picked the final black velvet one Steve moaned with a barely audible exhalation of pleasure, "Oh, well done. That's a perfect set. In fact - I just need to check something important at the counter. Wait here."

I was rooted to the spot, this was getting wilder by the minute and nothing had happened yet, I was breathing heavily as the poppers were making my body and face feel flush and light. I couldn't be sure how long I waited in this impaired state I was in. I think Steve was talking on the phone for a few minutes and I presumed it was to a customer, but couldn't recall the phone ringing. Steve put the phone down and turned to me with a disarming playboy-type smile and said

"You've won! You've done it - you've cracked the Hanky code! That last one finished it."

I was utterly confused to say the least, "...I've done what, Sir?"

"We have a prize here for anyone buying a lot of the hankies. It's like a lottery prize. If they get that week's chosen set that our Owner personally designates, then they have "cracked" the code. As a prize they get the items they were going to buy for free and even an extra $500 to spend in the store. BUT - only If they are happy to stay for a few hours and meet him."

"So, what do you say?" Steve asked expectantly, "I think he'll like you Pete."

"So I get the hankies, butt plug, and lube for free? All I have to do is stay here longer and meet the boss?" I gawked with incredulity at Steve who just nodded smiling with silent affirmation to me. I breathed in heavily feeling the fog surrounding my brain more with each moment.

"OK. Sounds like fun. Count me in!" I exclaimed with jubilation. After all, it was an easy decision. I was loving it here. My cock was incredibly hard in my jeans - but as hard as my cock was - my ass was even more desperate to have the plug in it. This was turning out to be an even more amazing afternoon than I ever believed possible. Even if it stopped now I would have had a great time - and that was without adding in the fact I was high as a kite!

I could see that I'd pleased Steve. Not only did he seem happy, it was almost too happy I might say, but seeing that pants dropping smile of his, made me happier and hornier still.

"Ok Pete, considering your fine selection of colors I think we can dispense with your name altogether and just call you slut from here on in," Steve commented.

"Yes Sir I think that would be appropriate," I bowed my head slightly as I said it, loving the gradually increasing degradation and humiliation he made me feel. How the dynamic had changed since I walked in not too long ago.

"Now, follow me slut..." he turned and walked to the back of the shop where he punched a series of numbers into a keypad which opened a door marked "Private Staff Only." As I made my way into what lay beyond I could not help but think - it was all or nothing now.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers
12