The Hanover House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teaque
teaque
7 Followers

The next week Sophie cleaned and scrubbed toilet, bidet, urinal and lavatory fixtures and surrounds, shower and floor drains, and sink traps. After that it was washing and scrubbing floors, and then dusting and polishing. Her next cycle was in the kitchen. The Sous Chef had her clean grease traps, back splashes and floors (more floor drains), and sink traps. She was given Sundays off to be a runner for Masters and 'gold buttons.' Over time she was given assignments in every aspect of the kitchen and dining room. Other cycles included gardening and landscaping, rigging (moving equipment and furnishings) around the House, pavilions and theaters, and the laundry. Hot or cold, wet or dry she performed her assignments naked and barefoot in a shabby collar. When she completed her cycles she was familiar with every aspect of Hanover housekeeping. She made some friends along the way that would serve her in good stead throughout her stay at Hanover House. She also grew to be totally devoid of discomfort and embarrassment with her nakedness. She felt equally comfortable naked as dressed (although she hadn't been dressed for more than six months) in front of acquaintances and strangers. She became immune and oblivious to social conventions dictating modesty. It simply didn't matter anymore. If Max told her to run an errand that required her to leave the grounds naked she would have done so without hesitation. If doing as he commanded made him happy then she was happy.

-------------------------------------------------

Brian reminded Max that Sophie was sleeping on a bare mattress. Did he intend that she continue doing so? Max had received good reports on Sophie from Marcel, the Sous Chef and Brian, and so, permission was given for her to draw linen. Brian sought and received permission for the start of Sophie's next Sunday duties to be delayed for an hour or so for his own personal pleasure. After they returned from the dining room's Sunday breakfast (she still ate in the corner) he pulled her to him and began a slow pre-coital ballet.

Sophie's first visit to the Hanover House resulted in her having sex with a number of Masters, including Max. She was not part of the Hanover House at the time. She was brought to the House by her husband to celebrate her birthday and through agreements made with the Concierge was allowed a minor performance role in one of the BDSM theaters. As a 'performer' (for the evening) she attended the in-house after-hours party held by the performance troupe. A combination of alcohol, lack of sleep and excitement caused her to take a submissive's role in impromptu BDSM performances that required her to be naked and used by real performers as if they were on stage.

She was an extra 'performer' in the following evening's theater as well and went to the party afterward to sample more BDSM performances. By the time her birthday weekend ended she had had sex countless times with both men and women, many in ways she never knew existed. And, been naked in front of strangers at both parties. She felt liberated. She felt empowered to enjoy herself, to the full measure of what her libido and body were capable, without constraint of social convention. Those two days at the Hanover House had been the most exhilarating of her life. It was something she could get excited about.

Prior to that weekend she had only known her husband. It was startling, to say the least, that in the span of one weekend she transformed herself from a chaste wife into a sexually charged woman that enjoyed sex for sex's sake regardless of who her partner was. It is with this newfound attitude toward sex that Sophie welcomed Brian's advance.

Perhaps it was a lot of pent up frustration from her recent harrowing weeks. Perhaps it was unsettled nerves from the change she was undergoing. Perhaps it was the anxiety she felt about her future. Where was all this leading? What about Doug, her husband? She had a good marriage even if it was dramatically changing in real time. Regardless, her sexual needs and their need for release conspired to give her a raging appetite for the comfort of a man. Any man. Brian was a body of opportunity and would do. Enough of masturbating! She needed a him pounding her pussy, exciting her G-spot and comforting her in his arms. She didn't want him to use a condom. She wanted to feel the release of semen in her and hold it dear.

-------------------------------------------------

Brian had admired Sophie since the first time he saw her during her birthday celebration weekend. She is an attractive woman, not a glittering piece of eye candy. He was shocked to see a housewife transform herself into a free spirit, let alone carry it off with good humor. He was more surprised when he was summoned by the Concierge to receive a new assignment. Finding out he was to be Sophie's nanny on her return to the House did not excite him. There were more interesting and rewarding assignments (he had no idea how wrong he was) but he would do as directed as any good soldier would.

There is ample opportunity for sex with any number of attractive sexy men and women at the House so the prospects of having privileged access to Sophie for sex held little incentive for him to assume the role of nanny. But, he had to admit her first weeks had impressed him. She took everything thrown at her and kept at it. She was working hard to meet expectations and approached her training (actually it was more behavior modification than training at this point) with good humor. He was intrigued. Who was she? One way to find out was to have sex with her.

He expected reluctance and resigned duty from her to satisfy his need. He was not prepared for the overwhelming response he got. Sophie's highly charged sex drive consumed him as it worked itself through her. She was in control from start to finish. He did not fight her but rolled with the punches and let her take the lead. There would be plenty of opportunity to have her the way he wanted later. Let her work it out of her system. He hung on for dear life. When she was done, completely done and she was nestled in his arms he had to recover from an assault unmatched in his experience. This woman planted a seed that his understanding of them was not as complete as he thought.

When they were sated and enjoying the afterglow of intense sex Brian cut it short by telling her to quickly clean up, she had her Sunday duties to perform.

-------------------------------------------------

Max supervised her novice sub training. To her surprise he began with anatomy. Over the first six months she studied major body systems (skeletal, musculature, nervous, and cardiovascular), health (diet, nutrition, conditioning and toning, and weight training), and grace and coordination (yoga, ballet, dance and judo). Not everything came easy. She banked time and energy in areas familiar to her to offset what she needed for those less familiar. She retained an interest in many of these fields and continued studying them long after her initial exposure to them at Hanover House. When she asked questions Max couldn't answer he assigned them as homework. It was the only computer access granted her. IM (instant messaging) and email were blocked.

She did not receive BDSM training in the first six months. A foundation was being laid on which those skills would be based. For example, by the end of her first six months at Hanover House she knew how pain was generated, felt and controlled. How it was differentiated by location, cause, intensity, etc. and how the body reacted to it.

Her successful completion of the first six months ended with a new collar as an outward symbol of accomplishment. She was required to wear it at all times as before. She was still naked but given the option of wearing street clothes. Her 'heart' was returned which she quickly installed (somewhat painfully). She was given a prepaid charge card and the weekend off. Unknown to her, the charge card had no limit. She left her collar on a carefully made bed. Her weekend was spent at a spa getting the full treatment and staying in a suite in the best hotel in the city. She asked Brian to accompany her. By now they had become lovers. They danced in the hotel's nightclub. Her poise and grace, newfound dancing ability and lithe athletic body attracted interest. When she wasn't dancing with Brian she was with someone else. She hardly sat down all night. The weekend was a huge success for them and with some reluctance they returned Sunday evening.

The next six months of her training began the following morning. After reporting to Max and detailing her sexual activity she was told that she no longer required Brian's escort and to report to the Concierge's office at 9. Feeling uncomfortable without Brian she returned to her dorm room and put on her best clothes after fussing with her hair until it was time to go. It was a new look. She had had her hair cut short and colored a reddish auburn with darker highlights.

-------------------------------------------------

Knocking on his office door precisely at 9 Sophie turned the knob to enter only to find the door locked. Waiting a few moments she tried, again. Just as she finished knocking the door opened. Inside was Brian with an inscrutable expression. Deadpanning herself she entered and stood in front of the Concierge's desk with her eyes downcast. "Over here, dear Sophie. Over here."

The Concierge was seated at an informal settee to the side by a fireplace. "Come here, Sophie and sit down. Would you like a cup of tea, coffee or perhaps something stronger? No, huh? Very well. Brian, please join us. Help yourself. Sophie, for this morning's purposes I'd like you to feel free conversing with Brian and me. This largess includes looking at me while we talk. Good. Oh, you have such beautiful eyes. We should see them more often. That will come soon enough. Be patient.

"I've asked you here this morning to review the past six months and talk about the next six. I spoke to Max earlier and received his report. He gave you high marks and praise. Your new collar recognizes that accomplishment. Had I not received such a good report you would still be wearing that shabby old thing we gave you on your first day, and you'd be sitting here naked. Standing, actually. So, congratulations!

"This is a spur of the moment gesture but I think appropriate. You may wear your new collar as you wish or you may wear one of cloth, say satin or velvet in a color of your choice. Have several made to go with different outfits. I can see a smile trying to break through. I'm pleased you're pleased.

"It is time for you be fitted with a proper Hanover House uniform. Well, it's not exactly a uniform, but a look that ties all of us together. You will not wear a button on your lapel. Not just yet. My secretary will make the arrangements for you to meet with the tailor. She knows what is needed. See her immediately after we're done.

"As you know, there are different interests, duties and responsibilities in Hanover House. There are the employees that take care of the mundane. I believe you've met most of them. Their work is absolutely necessary to House operations and its success. Never underestimate their contributions.

"Next are the performers and resident scholars. Their purpose is self-evident.

"Finally, there is the staff, they are distinguished by their dress and 'buttons.' You are unique within the Hanover House community. When your training is complete you will have worked in all three groups. Even more unique is that you will be active in two groups at the same time, staff and performers. We will occasionally return you to Housekeeping so that you never loose sight of their contributions. When working with them you will comport yourself as before, that is, be naked. I think you rather like being the only naked one in the room so your unscheduled interludes with Housekeeping should be enjoyable. But, enough of that

"Effective immediately, you are assigned to the performance troupe. The Troupe Master will contact you and assign you duties. You will learn BDSM principles and techniques, and theater operations as part of your theater troupe training.

"Effective immediately, you are assigned to the security force. The Chief will contact you and assign you your duties. To perform those duties I have authorized your access to all our communications. Yes. Yes. You may write letters, send emails and use instant messaging. I am giving you two cell phones. One is of a commercial variety. You have unlimited national minutes and text messaging. Our IT staff is setting you up with all the Internet gizmos you'll ever need. The other is a secure phone that only the Chief and I have. Use it whenever your message is urgent or sensitive. The Chief will give you security clearance access to all our files with very few restrictions. Only the Chief and I have greater access. Here is a set of master keys giving you physical access to all spaces in Hanover House and our grounds. The Chief and I are the only other ones with this privilege.

"Your quarters are moved to a private room in the residential pavilion.

"Your curriculum changes today. You will be studying psychology and human sexuality. Your instructor is a professor of psychology at the university. This is Ph.D. level coursework. He has agreed to teach you one-on-one. He is a patron of the Hanover House though he does not participate in any of its activities. His interests are purely academic. We provide him subjects for his research and he, in turn, provides professional services such as your training. He is also a certified and licensed sex therapist. You'll learn things about yourself and others that will amaze you.

"To whet your appetite, you will study under the professor as long as you are here. You are enrolled in the Ph.D. program in his department. When he's finished with you, you will defend your dissertation and receive your degree. Of course, you will choose your own research topic but if I can influence you I'd like to see your thesis topic be "The Psychology of Sexually Deviant Behavior." You will apply for and meet all qualifications to be a certified, licensed sex therapist. I want to see that framed and hung beneath your diploma in your office, when you get an office.

"Finally, you will receive training in the sexual arts. We have several men and women in the theater troupe that are well qualified to teach you everything there is to know. You will study with them as long as you are here. Further, when you have completed the next six months training you will accompany me to the Board of Houses annual meeting to meet the other Concierges and see how executives function collaboratively. This year it will be in the Czech Republic, Prague. Ever been there? It's totally decadent. You'll love it. I'll be your tour guide. We'll have such fun!

"Your third six-month tour will be spent abroad touring the other Houses to meet their staffs and performers to learn local sexual customs and practices from resident Masters. When you return you will have more sexual experience and practical knowledge than almost anyone else alive.

"Your final six months will be in-residence here as a full-fledged member of the theater troupe. You will no longer be assigned to the security department though I expect the Chief to try and argue me out of your reassignment but he knows the plan and will stick to it. Perhaps you could help him on an exception basis? Hmmm, that's something to think about.

"Following that you will be brought before a review board comprised of the masters and scholars, the department heads, a representative or two from other Houses and myself. We shall review your progress and render judgment on your suitability to be the first House-trained submissive. If you are found suitable you will be immediately enrolled in a new course of similar type and substance to become a dominatrix. We estimate that will take another two years to complete. There are plans for you after that but I won't discuss them now.

"I know this is a lot to take in at one time but you've already demonstrated an ability to absorb a lot and weather whatever is thrown at you. I don't expect any different with this transition.

"There is one final piece of business. Brian has been assigned as your mentor and point of contact for all matters regarding Hanover House that you can't resolve yourself. He will fill this role until you complete submissive training. I know you have developed a relationship. I don't wish to influence it nor do I want it to get in the way of either of you performing up to my expectations. This is a heavy responsibility for Brian and it is only appropriate that he be recognized. As of this morning Brian has received his 'gold button.' This recognition is rare. I'm sure you'll want to congratulate him at a suitable time in an appropriate manner. All 'gold buttons,' department heads and Masters have assembled outside my office and are waiting to congratulate him so let's not delay his moment. Oh, and by the way, his new status comes with an apartment here in the main residence building. I'm sure you'll like it. As for the rest, my secretary will give you the details.

"The two of you are dismissed. Take a day or two off to take care of the details of this transition. My congratulations to you both."

-------------------------------------------------

Sophie was reeling from everything the Concierge said. Happy and flattered at all the privilege granted she dreaded the possibility that she couldn't live up to his expectations. Good lord, she would be starting dominatrix training in eighteen months! She wasn't even a submissive, yet. (Sophie didn't realize that excepting BDSM techniques she was more a submissive than most claiming that distinction.) The Concierge's secretary had already made an appointment with the tailor. Normally a terse unfriendly woman a little older than Sophie she wore a warm smile as she congratulated her saying, "If you need anything, anything at all just let me know. We've got to keep you and Him happy."

Sophie was driven to the tailor in one of the limousines, this time seated in the back. The tailor said three sets of Hanover House suits had been ordered. Each would have a skirt and trousers. Sophie ordered additional skirts, pleated, and pants of less elegant material but suitable for day-to-day use. She had no problem with him taking her measurements. It struck her that he took longer than necessary for some, but did it matter? No, not really, she enjoyed the groping of a complete stranger where culmination in sex was her choice. Giving it no more than a moment's thought she encouraged him as a quid pro quo for wonderful garments that only come from great care and attention to detail.

Next she went to a downtown department store noted for their shoe selection and purchased flats, oxfords and pumps. She also needed very high-heeled shoes and boots, going to a specialty shop for those. New lingerie, blouses and stockings, she was nearly done when she stopped at a carriage trade jewelry store for silver and gold button earrings. She found a pair of black pearl earrings that would be perfect for her tour in Security. She would have to return in a few days for a final fitting in order to have the suits by this weekend. The rest would be ready the following week.

She moved into her room, drew her clothing out of storage and settled in. She contacted the Troupe Master, Security Chief, and performers in the troupe known for their sexual prowess. She left a message on the professor's phone. Everything was done except congratulating Brian. Well, not exactly. She had to call Doug, her husband, to tell him of all the changes in her life.

-------------------------------------------------

"Enter."

"Hi, Brian. How's your new place?"

teaque
teaque
7 Followers
123456...9