The Hanson Center for Unruly Girls

Story Info
Girls school with a unique form of sexualized discipline.
3k words
4.06
123.7k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

The Hanson Center For Unruly Girls was founded in 2000, by Marjorie Hanson, a wealthy older woman who had a unique insight into young women aged 18 to 21 who suffered from severe behavioral problems. It was located in Central Florida on a large secluded plot of land. The philosophy of the program was to transform the girls into productive members of society. The program was structured so that the girl's day was almost totally consumed with activities designed to teach them a sense of discipline and responsibility.

All of the girl's activities are supervised by a staff of ten male "handlers". These handlers supervise every aspect of the girl's lives. This includes showering, dressing and undressing, as well as a very rigorous exercise regime. The girls must also participate in chores related to the upkeep of the program such as shopping, cooking, and cleaning. The girls were allowed to earn "points" through meticulous and thorough completion of assigned chores. These points allow the girls to "earn" privileges such as unsupervised free time.

The most unusual aspect of the program is its discipline. The girls are frequently ordered to remove some or all of their clothing by male staff for even a small infraction. In this state, they are often spanked or their intimate areas handled. They could also be required to assume demeaning poses such as bending over and reaching back with both hands to spread their bottoms and expose their vaginas and anuses. It is believed that this level of sexual humiliation is required to truly transform an unruly girl such as this.

Ellen Tripper was hired as Program Director for the Hanson Center for Unruly Girls in 2003. Prior to her hiring, the Center was failing miserably in its mission. Ms. Hanson had decided to search for a well-trained professional woman who had experience disciplining young females. Ms. Tripper had worked in a variety of settings as a nurse for ten years. She was a very attractive, well-dressed woman with a highly forceful and commanding personality. She had a natural gift for understanding a young woman's particular personality problems, and how to most effectively intervene with them.

When Ms. Hanson interviewed Ms. Tripper she realized that she was highly underutilized in her current position, and so she offered her the extraordinary opportunity to make better use of her unique skills and talents. When Ms. Hanson told Ms. Tripper that she would be able to engage in sexual discipline of the girls at the Center she was ecstatic. She had been married to a man who had not satisfied her sexual needs, and this had left her quite frustrated and unhappy. Ms. Tripper saw this position as an opportunity to finally unleash the sexual power and dominance that she had always known was inside of her.

2.

Twenty year old Tess Anderson paced nervously back and forth in front of her window overlooking the garden. Her dark brown hair was cut in a bob, and her smooth freshly scrubbed complexion and hazel eyes made her look as though she could have been an Ivory Snow girl. However, the rest of her life did not square with her all-American good looks.

Tess had been having what was euphemistically called a difficult transition to adulthood. She had proven herself incapable of the personal organization to remain successfully in college, and had dropped out after only one semester. The last straw was that she had been caught shoplifting after returning home to live with her parents. That is when her parents had finally decided to take this final measure and send her to this special school.

Tess had never really taken responsibility for her problems, and deep down held on to the belief that one day she would find a friend and mentor, someone who would really understand her the way her parents hadn't, and give her what she needed.

Tess had been at the residence for six months, and had had a very difficult time adjusting to the rules and regulations, especially with regard to discipline. Tess had a particularly difficult time exposing her naked body, and often became tearful. On one occasion, Ms. Tripper had observed Tess crying hysterically during a punishment and had intervened by signaling the male staff to stop, and telling Tess to pull up her underwear. Tess's head rested on her shoulder as she led the still tearful girl into her office.

Deep inside, Ellen Tripper could not deny the lust she felt. She could not help feeling excited by a beautiful young woman who was so needy. She knew the power she had over a girl like Tess. She could smooth things over here at the school. She would tell the male handlers not to punish her. She would cut her chore load. All Tess would have to do was be nice to her.

Over the months, Ms Tripper would call Tess into her office for their private talks. She would tell Tess how beautiful she was and how much potential she had. She reassured her that just because she had to drop out of college her first year it did not mean she was destined for failure like her mother had said. At first, Tess lit up around Ms. Tripper. She felt special in a way that she had never felt before.

Here was this older woman taking such an interest in her, and she enjoyed getting all this attention. Yet after several months, Tess started to feel strange around Ms. Tripper. She could not deny the sinking feeling in her stomach, the sense that something was expected of her, and that Ms. Tripper had an interest in her beyond being a mentor. She felt her looking at her body, especially her bottom. She also noticed that the touching and inappropriate comments had become more frequent. Poor Tess was torn between her need for protection and understanding and her steadily increasing feeling of dread. One of the other girls had told her that Ms Tripper had had a "special" relationship with another girl a while back. Tess began to realize that it was only a matter of time before sexual demands would be placed on her. She had no one to turn to.

3.

Ms. Tripper was absolutely giddy. She put on her nicest pair of silk pajamas and poured herself a glass of white wine as she waited for Tess to arrive. A male handler escorted Tess to her room. She looked radiant in her white dress that clung tightly to her full body, especially her bottom.

"Come sit down beside me, Tess."

Tess sat down at the table and nervously looked around. Ms. Tripper put her hand on Tess's knee and said "I'm so pleased to have you here all for myself. We have the whole night ahead of us. Do you know what fun we're going to have together?"

Tess pulled her chair back and started frantically looking around. "But you're a woman, Ms. Tripper. An older woman...old enough to be my..."

"Be your mother? That's right, Tess, I'm an older woman. It's been so long...it's so pent up in me, these sexual desires."

"Oh please, don't tell me those things."

Tess covered up her ears like a little girl. Ms. Tripper moved her chair closer to her and pulled her hands away from her ears and placed them on her lap. Tess tried to move them, but Ms. Tripper held them there firmly.

"Have you ever felt the inside of an older woman's thighs?"

Tess turned her head away.

"Look at me", Ms. Tripper ordered.

Tess looked at Ms. Tripper. Her eyes began to water.

"There, there Tess. Ms. Tripper understands girls like you...beautiful young girls with so many problems."

Ms. Tripper then gently kissed Tess's neck.

"Oh god, this can't be happening,"

Ms. Tripper poured Tess a glass of wine and handed it to her. Tess reluctantly took the glass and held it there stiffly.

"Now take a big gulp."

"But I don't like to drink wi......"

"Are we going going to have a problem? You wouldn't think of spoiling all the fun?"

"Well, no...I mean..."

Ms. Tripper took her middle finger and ran it across Tess's full lips. Tess closed her mouth tightly and Ms. Tripper gave it a firm smack.

"Ouch." Tess uttered.

"You are too uptight. This is not the way a young lady with your sexual attributes should behave. Now, I'll tell you one last time. Drink your wine for Ms. Tripper."

Tess gulped down most of the glass.

"You missed a spot."

Ms. Tripper licked the wine off of her cheek. Tess cringed in horror.

"Good girl."

Ms. Tripper grabbed Tess's chin and pulled her face up close. Tess felt a sick feeling in her stomach. She shut her eyes wishing she were back at home with her parents. But she had screwed up too badly this time. When Tess opened her eyes Ms. Tripper gave her a wet kiss on the lips.

"Please, I need to go to the bathroom." Tess pleaded.

"Of course, Tess. Let's go."

"Oh please, I just need a moment for myself."

"I don't think you understand. You have no privacy here. We're going to share all our time together. Now do you need to go the bathroom?"

"No, Ms. Tripper."

"So you lied to me?"

Tess squirmed in her chair. There was no escape. She started breathing harder like she was suffocating. Ms. Tripper began stroking her hair.

"Such a beautiful young girl who just can't seem to pull her life together."

"Why me...why do I have to stay here with you tonight?"

"Because you need lots of guidance."

"But you are talking about doing such awful things..."

"We're not just going to talk about such things, Tess".

Ms. Tripper told Tess to stand up. She instructed her to sit on the edge of the bed. Tess looked down at the floor.

"Now don't be shy, sweetheart. You have nothing to be ashamed of...such a beautiful body."

"Please don't say that, Ms. Tripper."

Ms. Tripper lowered the light a bit on the halogen lamp. She then stood right in front of Tess. She felt a rush of excitement as she looked down at the quivering, helpless girl. She had waited all week for this night and now it was here.

"Why don't you untie Ms. Tripper's pajama pants?"

"Oh god, no...oh please, I can't do that."

"Now Tess, this can go nice and smoothly or we're going to have a big problem on our hands. You've seen how Ms. Tripper disciplines the other girls."

Tess looked terrified. Her face turned pale and she began shaking her legs.

"Haven't you been spared of that kind of humiliation? Do you recall what I did to Melissa when she refused to lick Rick's balls. I mean, how dare she deny our wonderful new handler such a pleasure."

The thought of Ms. Tripper's hard working handlers being denied pleasure made her furious.

"Tess, my patience is wearing thin. Now Ms. Tripper has had a long week. You are very lucky that I have chosen you to spend the night with me."

Ms. Tripper pulled Tess's hands to her pajama strings and told her to untie them. Tess untied them and Ms. Tripper pulled them down until they dropped to the floor. She then told Tess to stand up and turn around. She unzipped the back of her dress and ran her hand across Tess's back. She then told her to place the dress neatly on the chair beside the bed. Tess stood in front of her with just her bra and panties on.

"My my, those panties are just what I imagined you would wear."

Tess covered up her panties with her hands. She just wanted this whole thing to stop. She thought if only she could just make herself disappear. But she couldn't. She was trapped with a woman who had been lusting after her for months now. A woman old enough to be her mother.

Ms. Tripper removed Tess's hands from her panties and slid her finger inside. Tess bit her bottom lip and tried to move away. Ms. Tripper then pulled down Tess's panties and told her to step out of them. She then asked Tess to unbutton her pajama top. Tess's hands were shaking as she undid each button. Ms. Tripper removed her pajama top and stepped back to look at Tess.

"Take off your last piece of clothing."

Tess started crying. Ms. Tripper smiled as Tess clumsily unclasped her bra. Tess then looked straight at Ms. Tripper. Her mascara was running down her cheeks. Ms. Tripper could not believe this was finally happening. A 20-year beauty that filled her with such lust was about to be completely naked in front of her.

"Remove your bra, Tess."

Tess shook her head from side to side as she said "please, please can we just stop this now and I can go back to my room."

Ms. Tripper smirked. "I wouldn't stop this for anything in the world."

Ms. Tripper held out her hand and gestured for Tess to give her the bra. Tess handed her the bra and looked down at the floor.

"Hold your head up high, sweetheart. You should feel very proud of yourself."

Tess lifted her head up. Ms. Tripper grabbed a tissue from the night table and gently wiped the mascara off of Tess's face. She then kissed Tess softly on her lips and told her to lie down. Tess began to lie down on the bed.

Ms. Tripper firmly said, "Oh no, not that way. Turn over on your tummy."

Tess panicked and froze.

Ms. Tripper moved to the edge of the bed and said, "Remember, nothing is private."

"But, why do want me to...to turn over?"

Ms. Tripper rubbed her hands and smiled.

"You think you can just hide it from me?"

"Hide...hide what?"

"On your tummy, Tess."

Tess crawled up in a ball and began sobbing.

"Now Tess roll over on your stomach like a good girl."

Tess rolled over on her stomach. Ms. couldn't wait to open up Tess's full bottom and see the beautiful treasure inside.

"Tess, do you now understand what part of your sexy body I am most interested in?"

"No, Ms. Tripper".

I want your young, beautiful 20-year-old anus all for myself. Do you know how many times I've wanted to get in your pants? Do you know how long I've looked at girls like you? I'm 43 years old, and it's finally going to happen."

Ms. Tripper could barely stand it as she rubbed the girl's smooth cheeks. She squeezed them and enjoyed feeling Tess tense up in terror. Then at last she spread open her bottom and gave it a kiss.

"Oh Ms. Tripper, but your 43 years old...old enough to be my mother."

"That's right, now say it, a 43-year-old woman is making love to my beautiful anus."

Tess reluctantly repeated this and Ms. Tripper plunged her tongue inside the hole.

"Tess, I can smell you."

"Please don't tell me that."

"You feel so ashamed, don't you? I've wanted a girlfriend as long as I can remember. I've wanted to look at her private parts and play with them. I can see everything...your fleshy, pink vagina and your anus, surrounded by reddish hairs. And now I have them all to myself."

Tess continued to sob. "Why must you tell me all of this?"

"How does it feel? How does it feel to be the recipient of a 43-year old woman's pent up lust?"

Ms. Tripper then gave a deep tongue kiss to Tess's anus.

"I have a beautiful young girlfriend. We're going to be so intimate. Only you can give me what I need."

"I can't hear it anymore, please"

Then Ms. Tripper told Tess to sit up and guided her hand to her breast. Tess shamefully looked away.

"Look at me, Tess."

Tess looked at Ms. Tripper. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Now squeeze my breast."

Ms. Tripper then moved Tess's hand down her stomach to her vagina.

"See what you've done to me?"

Ms. Tripper then gave Tess a kiss.

"Do you know that this is the first time I have ever felt such sexual passion?"

"Oh, Ms. Tripper...please."

Ms. Tripper squeezed Tess's vagina and then slid her finger in.

"You're going to be my girl lover, Tess. My special female lover. Do you know

the kinds of things that two intimate women do together?"

Tess now pleaded for Ms. Tripper to stop.

"Is my little sweetheart embarrassed? You look so beautiful when you cry. Don't look away from me."

Ms. Tripper grabbed Tess's chin.

"Tess, you can cry in front of Ms. Tripper. She understands how many problems you have."

"Please, I want to go home."

"Lie down on the bed, Tess."

"Oh no...this can't be happening to me."

Ms. Tripper lay down on the bed and pulled Tess closer to her. She began stroking Tess's vagina, and then kissed her all over body.

"We're going to be lovers now. Do you know that women give each other special kisses in special places?"

"What places?"

"Do you know what a 69 is, Tess?"

Ms. Tripper moved Tess into the proper position, and began fondling Tess's vagina. She then started to kiss it. Tess was frozen.

"Let me hear you, Tess. I want to hear you moan in pleasure."

"I can't...I just can't."

Ms. Tripper couldn't hold back any longer. She slid out her tongue.

"This is the most alive I have ever felt in my life. I have never been able to let go this way before."

"Oh god, stop. Please stop."

"Tess, you can't just continue to lie there motionless."

Ms. Tripper slowly moved her vagina closer to Tess's mouth. Tess could feel the curly hairs against her lips.

"Oh my God...no"

"That's right, it's time to show Ms. Tripper your real affection for her."

The tearful girl puckered her lips and prepared to give Ms. Tripper the pleasure of her life.......

Comments, feedback and suggestions warmly welcomed.