The Hanson Center for Unruly Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Tasha is humiliated.
5.8k words
4.28
81.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Ms. Tripper awoke to the sound of bustling in the hallway. Staff was getting the girls ready for their morning run. Due to severe acting out behavior the previous day, two of the girls would have to complete their five-mile run with no bras. This would be particularly uncomfortable for the two big-breasted girls, Kelly and Sandra. If only they had not refused to spread their bottoms and take a finger in their tight little holes. Not only did they lose points for private time, but they would also have to endure horrific humiliation as they ran, cupping their breasts, to keep them from painfully flopping up and down in front of the whole staff.

Ms. Tripper could not wait to start her day. The long night with Tess had left her feeling both peaceful and rejuvenated. When she glanced over at her little darling she saw her laying on her back staring at the ceiling. The frazzled girl looked like she was in a state of shock. Ms. Tripper rolled over on her right side and gave her a good mourning kiss on the cheek. Tess sat up and looked longingly out the window. Ms. Tripper then squeezed her sweetheart's hand and told her not to worry for "they had many more exciting nights ahead of them".

Soon there was a knock on the door. It was her favorite male handler, Ted. He entered Ms. Tripper's room and ordered Tess to get out of bed. As Ted assisted Tess with getting dressed, Ms. Tripper winked at him saying that very soon he would be able to experience Tess's wonderful delights the way she had. Ted smiled and stared at her bottom as he helped her pull up her panties. Tess's cheeks turned bright red.

Ms. Tripper squeezed her bottom saying, "Isn't she just darling?"

Ted escorted Tess back to her room. He told her to take off all her clothes and he led her to the shower. As Tess helplessly stood in the shower and Ted soaped up her vagina, she let out a loud sob. Ted shook his head thinking that Ms. Tripper must be feeling quite satisfied.

Ms. Tripper stood in front of the mirror naked and carefully studied her body. She had a beautiful hour glass shape with medium size breasts and a nice, firm bottom. She felt immense pride for how well preserved she was for a 43 year old woman.

Ms. Tripper began squeezing her nipples as she thought about the Hanson Center's current "problem girl", a stunning, twenty-four year old African- American named Tasha. Ms Tripper had found the girl so compelling that she had decided to stretch the age limit so the girl could be admitted.

For a while Ellen Tripper had to admit, Tasha had been getting the better of her. Ms Tripper had been paralyzed around the girl. Tasha alternated between being sexually provocative, and excessively modest. She sometimes wore extremely low cut tops which prominently displayed her breasts, and "low rider" jeans which allowed anyone who was interested to see several inches of the crack separating her full cheeks. At other times, she would cover up excessively, as if she wanted to disguise her sexuality entirely. She also was having an effect on the male staff, often seeming to paralyze them, and reducing their effectiveness. Tasha seemed able to manipulate everyone in a way Ms. Tripper couldn't understand. She seemed to be laughing at all of them as she got away with things none of the other girls could. She was also extremely lazy, and this was having a bad effect on general morale. She seemed to feel that she was owed something. And her provocative behavior had the entire staff at its wits end. Something had to be done.

Ellen had learned through experience that when she felt paralyzed around a young woman, that it was time to seek outside, expert consultation. Even though she had blossomed quite a bit as a person since taking this job, she occasionally needed help. She consulted a male colleague of hers whom she was able to confide in. Over lunch the friend had skillfully teased out what was going on.

He told Ellen that he believed that Tasha's problems were triggering very deep-seated passions in Ms. Tripper. He confronted her with his suspicion that she had been secretly attracted to black women for many years, but had suppressed it due to her rigid family background. Ms Tripper was momentarily floored, but had to admit he was right. She decided to go back and carefully review Tasha's intake materials.

It turned out that Tasha had lived at home before coming to the center, in a highly disturbed and enmeshed relationship with her mother. At twenty four, she still slept in her childhood room with her stuffed animals. She also was unable to have a normal sexual relationship with a man, having had one relationship which was abusive, where she had moved out and lived with the man for only a few months before returning home defeated to her mother. Her other relationships had been with men who had openly cheated on her with multiple other women.

Tasha's facade of confidence began to crumble. Ms Tripper began to see her as she really was; a girl who provocatively acted out because she had a desperate need to resolve her burning conflicts around her body, sexuality, and dominant older women. Inside that hot young body there was a volcano of sexual conflict, shame and humiliation that was erupting, and disrupting the smooth flow of the program. Now, Ellen Tripper knew just what to do.

2.

Tasha entered the office and looked around. She had never been there before, and seemed amazed at how cozy and plush it was. Ms. Tripper certainly knew how to create the right atmosphere to conduct her most important business. She was wearing her favorite black suit and high heeled pumps. She rolled her chair from behind the desk, crossed her legs and told Tasha to sit down on the chair in front of her. Tasha slunk down in it and played with her charm bracelet.

"That's a lovely bracelet, Tasha. Who gave it to you?"

"Oh nobody special."

"Look up at me when you speak."

Tasha flashed an angry look at Ms. Tripper. Her dark brown eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared a bit. Ms. Tripper rolled her chair up close to her and firmly grabbed her face.

"I'm not sure if you understand what's happening. You are about to be thrown out of this program. It is a privilege for you to be here, young lady... and you have not shown the proper appreciation for this opportunity."

"Opportunity...you've got to be kidding."

Ms. Tripper rolled her chair back, stood up and stretched her arms. She then pulled out a thick chart from the desk drawer and sat back down. As she read the chart, Tasha nervously stared at her feet. She wondered what information was in there. She could barely stand the silence. Ms. Tripper smiled and shook her head as she scanned the pages. Then she closed the chart and placed it on her desk.

"Why don't you take off your jacket, Tasha."

"But I feel a little cold, Ms. Tripper."

"Don't worry...Ms. Tripper knows how to warm up beautiful young girls."

Tasha bit her bottom lip and tightly closed her legs.

"Tasha has a modest side, doesn't she? Do you need Ms. Tripper to help you take off your jacket?"

Tasha angrily said, "no, I can do it."

Tasha took off her jacket and placed it on the arm of the chair. She sat motionless with her hands clasped together on her lap.

"Now that's much better. Ms. Tripper can see your big beautiful breasts. Tasha likes to taunt the staff with them, doesn't she?"

Tasha squirmed in her chair.

"I believe I asked you a question, young lady."

"No, Ms. Tripper."

"No, what?"

"I....I don't like to taunt the staff with..."

"With what?"

"With my... with my breasts."

"With my big beautiful breasts. Say it."

"With my big... big beautiful breasts".

"Now tell Ms. Tripper who gave you the bracelet."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I read in your chart that Alex was your last boyfriend. He was a fireman, wasn't he?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it."

"Apparently, he had a quite an insatiable lust for women."

"Ms. Tripper knows how to handle women like you...women who are stubborn and resentful and can't face life.

"I...I don't have any problems."

"Then why do you still live at home with your mommy... in your childhood home surrounded by all your little stuffed animals."

"That's not true... the stuffed animals are put away in the closet."

"Really."

Ms. Tripper stood up and pulled out a picture from Tasha's chart. She then threw it on Tasha's lap.

"Pick it up and look at it."

Tasha picked it up, took a quick look and then said, "how did you get this?"

We have pictures of all our girl's living quarters. It gives us some vital information about them. You stayed with a man who had sex with other women... and he told you all about it, didn't he?"

"I broke up with him."

"You're lying...again you're lying. Your own mother told me during my interview with her that Alex tried to leave you but you begged him not to...you pleaded and pleaded with him..."

Tasha looked down at the floor.

"I didn't plead...I"

"Look at me."

"No."

"If you don't look at me right now, you can go to your room, pack up your bags and leave."

Tasha looked at Ms. Tripper and said, "Fine, that's exactly what I'll do."

Ms. Tripper pulled her chair back and Tasha stood up. She put her jacket on and headed for the door. Ms. Tripper sat in her chair smiling. Tasha suddenly turned around and said, "Why are you smiling like that?"

Ms. Tripper remained quiet and just stared at her. Tasha put her hand on the doorknob and stood motionless.

"What are you waiting for, sweetheart?"

"I want to sit down for a moment."

Tasha sat back down on the chair.

"Oh, you mean you're reconsidering leaving the program."

"I don't know"

"You do have a big bottom, Tasha.

Tasha got up and looked out the window. She couldn't believe she was in this position. She kept thinking that maybe she could just leave and get a job somewhere and somehow support herself. But she had never done that before. She had always been totally dependent on her mother.

Without turning around Tasha said, "Stop looking at me like that."

"I can hardly see how you squeeze those big cheeks into your jeans."

Tasha turned around abruptly.

"Stop pretending you're so innocent, Tasha. You're the one who wears jeans so low that everyone can see that delicious, dark crack of yours."

"What do you want from me?"

"Ms. Tripper has been watching you for quite a while."

"What do you mean watching me?"

"I've watched the way you wiggle your big bottom and then deliberately bend over and stick it out for everyone to see."

"That's not true."

"You secretly crave attention there, don't you?"

Tasha started pacing back and forth.

"Sit down, Tasha. It's your fault that Ms. Tripper has singled you out. I'm afraid I have a lot more in store for you, Tasha."

Tasha's eyes widened with terror.

"I won't do it"

"Then I suggest that you get your things and get out of here."

"But... but I...you can't make me do this...what kind of a program is this?"

"This is a specialized program where stubborn young girls like you learn their proper place."

"But why...?"

Ms. Tripper looked at her watch.

"Come on, Tasha...we haven't got all day."

Tasha froze. Ms. Tripper got up and stood over her.

"I suggest you agree to do whatever is necessary to keep your spot in this program."

Tears streamed down Tasha's face.

"But..."

Tasha looked up at Ms. Tripper with her dark, brown eyes. Ms. Tripper felt a rush of excitement shoot through her body.

"But please Ms. Tripper...I don't want to..."

"Ms. Tripper is losing her patience, Tasha."

Tasha started sobbing. Ms. Tripper stepped back a bit.

"Now beg. Get down on your knees and beg me to save your spot in the program."

Tasha got down on her knees with her head lowered.

"Look up at me."

Tasha looked up. She had a sinking sensation in her stomach.

"Now convince me to let you stay here."

"Please...please let me stay here, Ms. Tripper."

"Why should I? What are you going to do for me?"

"I'll...I'll do...I'll do anything to stay here."

"Anything? You realize that none of your private parts will be off limits to Ms. Tripper."

"Yesss."

"Including that dark crack of yours."

"Yes."

"But you know what Ms. Tripper really wants, don't you?"

"No."

"Yes, you do. What wonderful thing would we see if Tasha opened up her bottom cheeks nice and wide?"

"I don't know."

"Answer the question."

"My...my asshole?"

"You learned the proper term for it here, now use it."

"My anus."

"Is it hairy?"

"Maybe a little, I don't know...I guess so" Tasha replied meekly

"Tell me exactly what you're willing to do with that sassy little bottom of yours if I agree to keep you in the program."

Still kneeling on the floor, Tasha shakily said, "I'll spread my bottom nice and wide and let you see my hairy 24 year old anus."

Ms Tripper was filled with lust hearing these humiliating words from this kneeling, exotic beauty. She had never been more aware of her power, or of her lust to see Tasha properly humbled.

"Now Tasha, what would you have to do to accomplish this little display for me"

"You mean pull down my pants...and panties" Tasha said shakily.

"No dear, I mean pull down your pants and panties so Ms Tripper can see your big brown bottom. Now repeat after me: 'Tasha is going to pull down her own pants and panties so Ms Tripper can see her big brown bottom' "

Choking with shame, Tasha repeated Ms Tripper's words.

"Now stand up in front of Ms Tripper so she can have a nice view" She rolled back her chair. She savored the spectacle as Tasha slowly rose to her feet. There are few moments more exciting than when a young beautiful woman is about to unwillingly bare her private parts.

"Unfasten the belt, Tasha"

With fumbling hands the shamefaced girl complied. It was clear now that Ms Tripper was going to prolong her agony as much as she could.

"Now unbutton them"

Tasha kept her head lowered. Ms Tripper let her stand there for a few seconds with her jeans undone, hands fumbling nervously at her sides. She savored the look of defeat on Tasha's face.

"Now unzip them and pull them down to your knees"

Ms Tripper knew from experience that partial stripping could be more effective at times. For example, Tasha would look more ridiculous with her pants and panties pulled down around her knees than she would with them removed entirely. And shaming this girl was all Ellen Tripper wanted in life at this moment. She let Tasha sweat for a second, feeling her utter helplessness as she stood humbled in front of this powerful woman.

"Tasha, pull down your panties," Ms Tripper ordered firmly.

Her face burning with shame the girl lowered her pink lace panties until they joined her jeans at her knees. Her dark thighs were muscular and well defined, but what really caught Ms Tripper's attention was Tasha's full bush. She felt a surge of lust as she anticipated seeing the girl spread open, and at her mercy.

"My, My Tasha's a hairy girl isn't she?"

Ellen Tripper wheeled her chair so that her face was right in front of Tasha's crotch. To Tasha's horror, she wrapped her arms around Tasha's thighs and pressed her face right into Tasha's pubic mound. She inhaled lustfully, and then planted a kiss on the mortified girl's vagina. Tasha squirmed uncomfortably. Then Ms. Tripper seemed to recover herself and scooted back in her chair a few feet.

"Now if I recall correctly my dear, there is something else that you wanted to show me, but I think you'll have to turn around"

Tasha slowly pivoted until her full dark backside, with it's dark provocative crack was facing Ms Tripper.

"What are we looking at Tasha"?

"Were looking at...oh god.....Tasha's big ...brown...b-b-bottom"

Ms Tripper resisted the strong urge to give those succulent brown cheeks a firm squeeze. She would have time for that later.

"Well now, I think it's time for that special little display we talked about " Ms Tripper said in a mocking tone. "How should we do this, after all we want your big moment to be special"

On the other side of the office was a beautiful Italian black leather couch. Ms Tripper knew immediately that it would be perfect for The girls humiliating "display".

"Now Tasha, I want you to go and put yourself over the couch, with that big bottom facing me."

Tasha began awkwardly shuffling over. She could only take small steps because of her pants and panties bunched at her knees. She really did look ridiculous. When she reached the couch, she got down on her knees perpendicular to the length of the couch and then positioned herself over it, her bottom sticking out prominently.

Ellen Tripper could scarcely contain herself. In just a few moments, at her command this helpless girl was going to, of her own free will, take her own hands and spread open her bottom and submit her hidden treasures to Ellen's lustful appetites.

"Now Tasha, when I count to three, I want your hands to reach back and find your big, meaty cheeks." One...... two........ three!"

The quivering girl reached back and placed a hand on each of her full buttocks. Ms Tripper noticed that Tasha had actually done a good job manicuring her nails, which of course only added to the sex appeal of this little show.

"Now give your bottom a little squeeze, dear" Tasha complied with the degrading order. "Now When I count to three again, I want you to spread your bottom open just as wide as you can, but first, in your own words. I want to hear what I'm going to see when you do that."

"Please....Ms. Tripper" Tasha pleaded

"Come now dear, you have no modesty now"

"You're going to see my....my...."

"Your what dear, we haven't got all day" Ms Tripper snapped impatiently.

"my.......a-a-a-anus............"

"Your what?"

"My ........my.........h-h-h-h-airy "

"Spit it out" Ms Tripper barked.

"MY HAIRY TWENTY-FOUR YEAR OLD ANUS!" Tasha shouted before letting out a loud sob.

"One.........." Ms. Tripper began counting.

"Two............"

"Three" With a low groan of shame Tasha's bottom opened wide. Her dark brown fingers with their red nail polish held her in this obscene position. Ms Tripper beheld the obscene, yet deeply arousing spectacle in front of her. She walked over and got down on her knees behind Tasha for a close-up inspection. Tashas hairy crack was wide open, and her treasures were on full display. Her cheeks were pulled so far apart that even her vagina was opened slightly, and Ms Tripper could see some of the pinkish flesh of the interior. But the center of her interest was the girls anus. Tasha's anus was a perfect brown star, surrounded by a large halo of almost jet black skin, and ringed with a very light cover of black, kinky hair.

Ms. tripper extended her index finger, and gently poked the tip into the center of the hole, which tightened in response. "You do have a lovely anus my dear, hairy, but not too much. And very responsive". Tasha cringed. Ms Tripped ran her finger around the dark rim. Tasha recoiled in horror as Ms Tripper put her nose right up against her anus and took a long sniff, like a dog catching a scent.

"Now for a nice little kissy -kiss" Ms Tripper is going to give Tasha's beautiful little anus a nice, long romantic kiss. But first, does Tasha know how to kiss back?"

"Oh god no please......" What was she talking about.

"Wink your anus for me Tasha"

"W-w-w-w-hat ...do you mean.......wink it? Tasha stammered.

"Come on, Ms. Tripper wants a show, wink it like one of those cheap little whores in the Times Square peep shows."

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h--..........." Tasha finally allowed this degrading order to sink in. Sobbing in shame she squeezed her anus tighly shut, then pushed out, then squeezed .....causing her anus to pulsate obscenely in a "winking" motion that excited Ms Tripper to no end.

12