The Hanson Center for Unruly Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Tripper disciplines another unfortunate girl.
4.2k words
4.13
51.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ms. Tripper had thoroughly enjoyed humiliating Tasha, it was just not enough. Women like Tasha continued to have a powerful hold on her. They kept seducing her to the point where she could barely sleep at night. She could not resist their big, Black cheeks and the dark holes inside, and on some level they knew it. There was one other girl at the Hanson Center who was feeding Ms. Tripper's lustful desire to humiliate. Her name was Kisha. She had beautiful bronze skin and big, enticing brown eyes. And her bottom. Ms. Tripper had never seen such a big bottom.

For a while, Kisha had fooled Ms. Tripper into believing that she was getting better, that her attitude was really improving. She had shown some initiative by getting up earlier than the other girls and offering to do more chores. On a few occasions, Kisha even demonstrated great cooperation by spreading her bottom beautifully for staff during inspections. Ms. Tripper had been delighted, and gave Kisha extra private time as an incentive to continue her progress. However, Kisha soon disappointed Ms. Tripper. She began slacking off and getting up late. She also began engaging in power struggles with the staff. Ms. Tripper had made attempts to intervene, but to no avail. She was fed up with Kisha whom she now believed needed to be severely punished.

Kisha was in her room fixing her hair when one of the male handlers, Dave, came to her room. He opened the door and saw Kisha in her white T-shirt with no panties on. Her black, curly bush was fully exposed and Dave had a nice feel before he told Kisha the news. Dave was smiling and Kisha was scared because she knew that smile meant only one thing, that she was in big trouble with Ms. Tripper. Dave told Kisha that Ms. Tripper wanted to see her in her room immediately and to get dressed. As Kisha put on her panties Dave squeezed her bottom and then slid his finger in her dark crack. Kisha was startled and Dave told her to hurry up, and put on the rest of her clothes. He then led Kisha to Ms. Tripper's room.

Ms. Tripper let Kisha into her room and told her to sit down at the table next to her. Kisha sat down and fidgeted with her hands.

"Ms. Tripper is very disappointed with you, Kisha."

"Why...I don't understand, Ms. Tripper?"

"Oh, I think you do understand. Your behavior here has been atrocious, and this simply can't be tolerated."

Kisha began nervously twisting her hair.

"But Ms. Tripper, I've tried so hard to be good...I haven't done anything wrong."

Ms. Tripper leaned close to Kisha and said, "Do you honestly think you can look at me with those big, brown eyes and get out of this?"

"But...but I'm not trying to get out of anything."

"Ms. Tripper is not going to fall for it, Kisha."

"Please Ms. Tripper I'll be good from now on...I'll..."

"It's too late, dear. The entire staff is fed up with you. I have no choice but to discharge you from the program."

"Oh my god...no, please...you can't do that. I have nowhere else to go."

"I'm afraid that's my problem. You'll need to gather up your things today and leave by this afternoon so we can immediately fill your spot."

Kisha stood up from her chair and uttered in a loud, pathetic voice, "Please Ms. Tripper...I need to stay here. Please don't kick me out."

"First of all, you need to sit down, dear... you're nearly hysterical."

Kisha sat back down and stared helplessly at Ms. Tripper. Ms. Tripper began rubbing Kisha's hand and said, "I can see how upset you are by this. Maybe there's something we can do."

Kisha smiled with relief. Ms. Tripper stood up and walked over to her night table. She opened the drawer and pulled out a tape recorder. She then sat back down at the table with Kisha. Kisha stared at the tape recorder with a perplexed look on her face.

"Now, I want you to think very carefully about how you're going to convince me to let you stay here."

"Oh Ms. Tripper...you just wouldn't throw me out, would you? You used to give me extra private time because you said I was such a good, obedient girl. I spread my bottom nicely for the staff, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did Kisha. You did spread your big bottom for the staff very nicely. But then what happened?"

In a shaky voice Kisha said, "What do you mean, Ms. Tripper?"

"Well, you grew rather lazy with your spreads, didn't you? The male staff could hardly see your anus."

Kisha awkwardly lowered her head.

"Come now dear...are you embarrassed when I bring up your anus?"

Kisha looked up and said, "yes, Ms. Tripper."

"Oh, it's nothing to be embarrassed of. In fact, as I recall, the one time I actually saw your pretty, little anus was during a morning inspection. You were being quite cooperative at that point, and when your spread bottom, your anus was fully exposed."

"Oh god, Ms. Tripper. I never really thought about it."

"Oh come now, why do you think we have all the girls here at the Hanson Center spread their bottoms? And you know what, Kisha, I must say, your anus is quite outstanding."

Kisha looked down again. Ms. Tripper squeezed her chin and pulled her face up.

"Your anus is just right...not too hairy, but just enough, right Kisha?"

"Yes, Ms. Tripper."

"Yes, what?"

"My a-a-anus is just right...not too hairy, but just enough."

"Now tell Ms. Tripper what are you willing to do to stay in this program?"

"But Ms. Tripper...okay, I'll go back to being obedient. I'll listen to the staff...I'll get up early again. Remember... remember how early I was getting up?"

Ms. Tripper shook her head and said, "I'm afraid it's just not good enough, Kisha. Unless you come up with something better than that, I'm going to have to discharge you from the program today."

"But what else can I possibly do?"

"You better think of something."

"But I don't know...I don't know what else I can do?"

"I'll give you a hint...you can do something more with your sexy anus."

"Something more...but... but there is nothing more...I mean, you saw it, didn't you? I can show it to you again...I'll spread it real wide for you, Ms. Tripper. Kisha then stood up and said "I'll do it right now if you like."

"Oh for goodness sake, Kisha...sit back down. You're making a pitiful spectacle of yourself."

Kisha sat down. She started breathing faster, then asked for a glass of water. Ms. Tripper went to her mini refrigerator and took about a bottle of water. She poured Kisha a glass and Kisha gulped it down. Water spilled all over her cheeks. Ms. Tripper handed her a napkin and said, "wipe your face, girl...can't you do anything right?"

Kisha wiped her cheeks and lowered her head again.

"Well...if that's how little determined you are to stay here...I have no other choice but to..."

"Oh Ms. Tripper, no...I don't want to leave here...please I want to stay."

"How badly do you want to stay?"

"Badly, Ms. Tripper...badly."

"Then is Kisha willing to do very nasty things with her anus?"

"Nasty things?"

"Now say it...say deep down Kisha is not a sweet, innocent girl...deep down Kisha is a very nasty girl who likes to do very dirty, sexual things."

Tears ran down Kisha's face as she said, "But Ms. Tripper...I'm not a...I'm not a n-n-nasty girl."

"How badly do you want to stay here, Kisha?"

"The first step is admitting your true nature."

"But I don't like to..."

Ms. Tripper looked at her watch and said "you're out of time, Kisha. This is your last chance...I'm warning you."

Kisha began sobbing. Ms. Tripper turned on the tape recorder.

"Now go ahead and make your confession to Ms. Tripper."

"Kisha...Kisha is not a...not a sweet, innocent girl..."

"Come on, finish up."

"Kisha is a very nasty...a very nasty girl who likes to do very dirty things."

"And there's nothing Kisha won't do with her dark, sexy anus to stay in this program."

"And there's nothing Kisha won't do with... with her d-d-dark, sexy anus to stay in this program."

"Even if Ms. Tripper wants to give it a nice lick, right Kisha?"

"Yes... Ms. Tripper."

"And do other things?"

Kisha shook her head and said, "what other things could you possibly...possibly do to me there?"

"I'll leave that to your own imagination, Kisha. Now do we have an understanding, the understanding that you will do anything,... anything I tell you to do to stay here?"

"Yes, Ms. Tripper."

"Now wipe the mascara off of your face and go attend to your afternoon chores. I'm sure you won't be giving the staff any more trouble now, will you?"

"No, Ms. Tripper."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two

Kisha spent the entire day working. It was as if she were trying to make up for the weeks that she had slacked off so Ms. Tripper would go easier on her. Yet Ms. Tripper had no intention of doing that. In some deep way, she felt betrayed by Kisha. Kisha had held out the promise of delivering something wonderful to her, the opportunity to feel like she was making a real difference in a troubled young woman's life. Kisha had exploited Ms. Tripper's desire to give, and now she was going to pay a severe price with her beautiful, sexy body. For Ms. Tripper's bitter disappointment was about to be transformed into the worst sexual humiliation she had ever delivered to any woman.

Ms. Tripper could hardly wait for Kisha to arrive. She had had a long day reprimanding several girls for various violations. Sometimes it shocked her when the same girls made the same exact mistakes. It did not seem to matter how many times a day their breasts were punished or how many times their anuses were forced on display by male staff who never grew tired of inserting their fingers deep inside and moving them in and out while the girls cried and moaned. Ms. Tripper often got to the point of considering leaving her position, but when the opportunity arose for humiliating another young sexy woman she always changed her mind.

It was 7:45 pm, the time when the Center recreational room was filled up with girls reading magazines and books that had been chosen for them by Ms. Tripper. After all, most of these girls were college dropouts, and Ms. Tripper felt it was necessary to impose a rigorous program of intellectual development on them. She just could not tolerate a bunch of "ignoramuses" in her innovative program. Stupidity was highly detested at the Center, and was subject to severe humiliation and punishment.

Dave arrived at Kisha's room at around 7:50. He entered and saw that she was fully dressed and sitting on her bed biting her nails. Kisha had never felt so nervous. Her whole body was tense, and she kept trying to think of ways that she could convince Ms. Tripper that her attitude had dramatically changed, and that there would be no need to do what she had planned for her.

Dave told Kisha that since he had arrived early and they had a few minutes to spare he wanted to watch her take off her clothes and put them back on again. Kisha made a sullen pout, and Dave her told her to be a good sport and do as she was told. Kisha got up and reluctantly pulled off her sweater and pulled down her tight black skirt. She then stood there motionless. "Now slide off the panty hose and panties, Kisha", Dave said. Dave could not resist getting one more look at Kisha's dark bush. He walked over and stared down at it with a wide smile on his face. Kisha tried to cover it up but he moved her hands away. Then Dave whispered in her ear, "Ms. Tripper told me that when she is through with you, I'd have first crack at your sexy Black body. Kisha jerked backwards and Dave told her abruptly to put her clothes back on because it was time to go.

When Kisha entered Ms. Tripper's room she was fixing herself a drink. Ms. Tripper was not in the mood for wine, she wanted something stronger, like brandy. She offered Kisha a glass and she obediently gulped it down. Ms. Tripper then told her to sit down on the red velvet chair beside her bed. Kisha sat on the chair and kept pulling her skirt down so it would not ride up so much. Ms. Tripper ordered her to put her hands on the arms of the chair. Kisha obeyed.

"My, you do have a rather large, full mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Tripper."

Ms. Tripper then walked over to Kisha and ran her finger over Kisha's lips. She had on a lovely shade of red lipstick.

"Your big mouth can certainly accommodate big things, right Kisha?"

"Yes."

Ms. Tripper then went to her mini refrigerator and took out a silver bowl filled with hard-boiled eggs painted in many bright colors. Ms. Tripper placed the bowl on a table next to Kisha and sat down on a chair in front of her. Kisha's eyes widened as she looked at the bowl. She then nervously looked at Ms. Tripper and said, "What are those eggs for, Ms. Tripper?"

"Well dear, Ms. Tripper wants to have a bit of fun."

"A b-b-it of fun?"

"Yes, that's right."

"B-b-but those are eggs, Ms. Tripper."

"How observant you are, Kisha. Yes, next to you on the table is a bowl filled with eggs... painted with beautiful colors I might add. Don't you think?"

"Well, yes...I suppose so."

"Come on now...why don't you tell me which color is your favorite?"

"Oh I don't know Ms. Tripper...they're all nice I guess."

"Why don't you go ahead and pick one...pick the one that strikes your fancy."

Kisha's lower lip started trembling. She looked at the bowl for a few moments and then looked back at Ms. Tripper and froze.

"Now Kisha, do you recall saying that you will do whatever it takes to stay here?"

"Well, yes Ms. Tripper."

Ms. Tripper then sternly said, "choose an egg, right now."

Kisha awkwardly put her hand in the bowl and pulled out an egg that was painted sky blue. She squeezed the egg in her hand and then put it in her lap.

"Be very careful not to crack it, Kisha."

Kisha loosened her grip on the egg and it accidentally fell on the floor. Ms. Tripper flashed an angry, disapproving look and said, "what a stupid, clumsy girl. Now bend over and pick it up...and let's hope that nothing happened to it."

Kisha picked up the egg, held it up, and in a frightened voice said, "look Ms. Tripper, it's perfectly okay...no cracks."

"Good...now I want you to pull off your sweater and remove your bra so I can take a look at your big breasts."

Kisha nervously began to pull off her sweater when Ms. Tripper shouted, "For goodness sakes you incompetent, put the egg down first so you don't crack it, and then take off your sweater and bra.

Kisha's hands were shaking as she put the egg back in the bowl and removed her sweater and bra.

"Now tell Ms. Tripper what to do next."

"What do you mean, Ms. Tripper?"

"Let's see Kisha show some initiative."

"Some initiative?"

"What should Ms. Tripper do to your big breasts?"

"Oh Ms. Tripper please...I don't know."

"You're not being very cooperative, Kisha."

"S-s-queeze them."

"Good...now ask me to do it."

"Ms. Tripper, will you please squeeze my breasts?"

"Say my big breasts, Kisha."

"Will you please squeeze my big breasts?"

Ms. Tripper pulled her chair closer to Kisha. She then cupped Kisha's breasts in her hands and squeezed them firmly.

"You're nipples are getting hard, Kisha."

"What should Ms. Tripper do next?"

In a whiney voice Kisha said, "Oh Ms. Tripper...I don't know. Why do you keep asking me what you should do?"

Ms. Tripper smacked Kisha across the face and Kisha let out a big sob.

"Now what should Ms. Tripper do next, Kisha?"

"You should... you should squeeze my breasts...my big breasts some more."

"I'm tired of that...what else?" Kisha began to sob again.

"Come on, girls like you need to take far more responsibility for their sexuality.

"You can...you can s-s-s-uck on them."

"Do you want me to suck on your perky, dark nipples?"

"Yes, Ms. Tripper."

"Ask me properly."

"Will you please suck on...suck on my perky, dark nipples?"

Ms. Tripper lifted up Kisha's left breast and lowered her head to Kisha's nipple. She then opened her mouth and began to suck on it while Kisha sat there motionless. Ms. Tripper rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she sucked and sucked and moaned with pleasure. She sucked so hard at one point that Kisha felt like she was disappearing, like Ms. Tripper was sucking the life out of her. Kisha tried to push her head away but Ms. Tripper kept going until she finally decided she'd had enough. She then stood up and said, "Now we're going to have a lot more fun."

"More fun?" "That's right dear, more fun."

"But haven't we had enough fun for today, Ms. Tripper?"

Ms. Tripper shook her head and then stroked Kisha's long, tightly curled hair as she said, "now Kisha, there's no sense in delaying the inevitable. You see, that's your problem...you always put things off thinking there will be a better time..."

"But Ms. Tripper, I've had a really long day and I really need to have a rest and..."

"Irresponsible girls like you don't deserve a rest, Kisha. Now I want you to take your shiny blue egg out of the bowl."

Kisha hesitated for a moment and then picked up the blue egg. Her eyes widened as she stared at the egg.

"Now go ahead and open up your pretty mouth."

Kisha opened her mouth. The egg was shaking in her hand.

"Now I want you to put the egg in your mouth and suck on it."

"But that's so awful...please don't make me do that." "Come on, show Ms. Tripper how sexy you are when suck on the egg."

Kisha began crying. She closed her mouth and stared at the egg she was still holding in her hand. Ms. Tripper grabbed a tissue and wiped Kisha's tears as she said, "there, there sweetheart...Ms. Tripper knows how hard it is to overcome such shame about your sexuality." Ms. Tripper then sat down on the chair in front of Kisha and said, "Now suck on the egg just like you would suck on a man's penis...show Ms. Tripper how competent you truly are at this."

Tears were still streaming down Kisha's face as she glided the egg in and out of her mouth.

"You look so beautiful doing that. Don't you want to learn how to really please a man? "Okay, you can stop now."

Kisha gasped as she spit the egg out of her mouth.

"Place the egg the back in the bowl dear."

Kisha put the egg back in the bowl and then looked at Ms. Tripper nervously. Ms. Tripper then stroked Kisha's hair and said, "you've had a very hard day, haven't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Tripper." "I'll bet you would like to back to your room, lie down and relax for a while, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Tripper...I'd really like that."

"Well, maybe I could let you go..."

Kisha's eyes lit up.

"But on second thought, you need to do one more thing before you leave here."

"One more thing?"

"Yes."

Ms. Tripper went to her nightstand and opened up the drawer. She pulled out a box with a yellow ribbon tied around it and then handed it to Kisha.

"Well, go ahead and open it." Kisha opened the box and looked inside.

"But it's another egg."

"Yes, that's right. Take it out of the box." Kisha took the egg out of the box and held it up. "That's a very special egg because it's going in a very special place."

In a shaky voice Kisha said, "a special place?"

"A very special place. Now I want you to stand up and pull down you jeans. Kisha put the egg down on the table next to her, stood up and pulled down her jeans.

"Good. Now pull down your panties."

"Oh please Ms. Tripper."

"Come on, Kisha...this is the last thing you have to do. Don't delay." Kisha pulled down her panties and looked down at the floor.

"What a dark, luscious pussy you have." Kisha covered it up with her hands. "Move your hands away from your pussy, Kisha." Kisha lowered her hands to her sides. "Now pick up your golden egg and walk to the center of the room." Kisha cried as she picked up the egg and walked to the center of the room.

12