The Hapless Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed and put on the pajamas. "Now," he said, "please lay flat on your back on this very nice and, as you will see, special bed."

After I did so, Samuel and Richard quite gently put my wrists into the appropriate restraints. Richard produced a red ball gag and buckled it into place. Once again, I was helpless and unable to do more than make muffled sounds. I was still as turned on as I had ever been. The cotton felt so soft and I felt so at ease as the submissive plaything of these two men.

I was surprised when they did not restrain my legs. Instead, Richard pulled off the pajama bottoms and Samuel put his hand softly on the bulge in my panties. Richard showed me a bottle of massage oil and, after pouring some oil into both palms began to gently massage my feet.

I moaned into my gag as he worked over my feet. He laughed and said, "Quite a nice feeling isn't it?"

"MMMMPPPHHHHH!"

Samuel slowly massaged my cock and I desperately wanted him to pull my panties and let me explode. He seemed to know just what I was thinking.

"Not quite yet Eric," he said, a big grin on his face. "You see, that water you drank was laced with a quite effective sedative which should be kicking in just about now."

On cue, my body responded and I began to feel incredibly drowsy.

"Don't worry," Samuel said. "It's perfectly safe and we have a special surprise for you when you wake up."

"Surprise" was the last word I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

12