The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got her, Cal?" asked Marlon again.

"Yeah, Marl," Calvin said. "I got her. She ain't going nowhere."

Marlon nodded his head and took the knife away from Marie's cheek. She could feel the cooling blood lingering there. Marlon roughly grabbed the front of Marie's wedding gown and got a very good look at her bra as he pulled the top of the dress towards himself. The knife quickly reappeared in Marie's sight as Marlon began to cut open the front of her gown. Marie began to struggle.

"If you move," Marlon said calmly, "you're going to get cut."

He pulled the fabric and cut a relatively straight line from the top of the gown all the way down. Marlon looked at his knife. The gown had wiped off the blood pretty well. He held the knife casually in his right hand. He looked at Marie's face and then looked at one of the guys who was about Marie's height.

"Tommy," Marlon said to the guy. "Hold her left arm. Cal, you take her right."

Tommy, who was tan with slicked back black hair walked up confidently enough and roughly held Marie's left arm and Calvin slid over to hold her right arm. Marlon walked behind Marie. He cut the left shoulder of her dress and continued down the sleeve until the knife came free at the wrist. He did the same on her right side. Calvin and Tommy readjusted their grips so they were holding skin and not fabric. Marlon put the knife away. In what looked like a perverse magic trick, Marlon pulled the back of the dress down roughly and suddenly Marie was standing in her underwear. It was her special underwear. It was the underwear only Trent was ever going to see. Marlon took the torn wedding gown and tossed it so that it fell on Trent's body. Marlon roughly grabbed Marie's body from behind. Her felt her breasts, her belly, and her sides. He snapped her garter belt and felt her panties. He took out the knife again. He cut the shoulder loops and the back of her bra and let it fall. Tony whistled as he saw Marie's breasts spring free. Marlon gestured with his head towards Tony. Tony walked over towards Trent's body. He picked up the tire iron. He put the tire iron back in the jack and lowered the back of the car. He slammed the trunk closed. Marlon, Tommy and Calvin pushed Marie forward walking with her until they bent her over the trunk of the car. Tony dropped the tire iron on Trent's head. Marlon cut off Maries garter belt and her panties. He left her in her heels and her stockings. He liked the stockings and the heels put her ass at a good height for what he wanted to do.

Marlon slapped Marie's ass hard and she yelped. He chided her again to shut the fuck up. She bit her lower lip and his hands caressed her back and her ass. He kicked her legs apart. Marie heard him open his belt and unzip his fly. She heard the fabric slide down his legs. She felt his hand in the small of her back and his breath on her neck. Without any other warning, Marlon slammed his cock into her cunt. Marie howled in agony and Marlon pulled her hair hard and touched her cheek with the knife, reminding her to be quiet. She sobbed quietly as he repeatedly impaled her sex from behind. He was not going to be gentle. Marlon wanted this bitch to feel this.

"Oh, shit!" Tommy said suddenly. "Marl, you got blood on your junk, man!"

Marlon did not stop pistoning himself in and out of Marie's tight hole as he looked down and casually regarded the blood.

"It ain't mine," he said indifferently. "I got such a huge cock I tear bitches up. It happens all the time."

"No, bro," Calvin spoke up. "I think this bitch here was a virgin."

"Oh shit," Marlon gaffawed. "Is that right? Did I just bust your fucking cherry?"

Marie whimpered a little and gave a frightened nod of her head.

"Oh, fuck, man," Tony interjected. "She was saving herself for this asshole and you took her, Marl."

"Yeah, that's right," Marlon said triumphantly as he continued fucking Marie. "I popped your cherry, bitch. I fucking own your ass now. Your ass is mine. Your ass is all ours now. You married to us now, bitch and now we're going to knock you the fuck up."

Marie wasn't really concerned about Marlon threatening to impregnate her. She knew they were all going to take a turn with her, probably more than one turn each, but they'd kill her when they were done. There was something calming about that. There would be no consequences to this rape because she would be dead once it was over. Marie was still silently crying because of Trent and from the pain but she was no longer agitated. She was calm. She knew what was going to happen. She would die soon and her suffering would be over. Marie noticed that Marlon's thrusting was getting harder and more rapid. Her breasts were squashed against the trunk of the car.

Marlon screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" and gushed cum into Marie's tight cunt as his body convulsed almost comically. "Holy shit, this bitch is tight!" Marlon yelled out.

"I'll take care of that," said Tony with his usual smile. He had already opened his fly and was walking up to Marie. Marlon stepped away and pulled up his pants as Tony stepped in and dropped his jockeys. He rubbed his cock against Marie's pussy entrance and, much like Marlon, unceremoniously slammed his way in. Tony pulled Marie's hair out of the disheveled bun and wrapped it around his hand like a bridle. He smashed himself into her faster and harder than Marlon had started. He pulled her hair and slapped her ass as he pounder her against the trunk harder and harder and harder.

Marlon sat on Trent's dead body and was absentmindedly cutting Marie's dress into tiny little bits. Marie had noticed this as Tony continued to fuck her hard. He was no longer acting like a jockey riding a prized mare. His hands moved from her hair and her ass to her tits. He was pressing on them hard and crushing her nipples into her chest. Marie was in pain but she was telling herself not to cry and not to resist. She said it over and over to herself like a mantra. Do not cry out and do not resist. Marie eventually felt Tony quicken his already fast pace the way Marlon had right before shooting his load into her. As she guessed, less than a minute later, Tony came violently inside her. His convulsions seemed even stronger than Marlon's.

Tommy and Calvin, tired of being spectators, pulled Marie from the trunk. Calvin pulled his pants down and Tommy lifted Marie up and impaled her on Calvin's huge cock. Calvin held her tight and began thrusting into her. As Marie was adjusting to the new cock inside her she felt something poking her asshole. Suddenly, Tommy rammed his prick partway into Marie's ass. She was screaming from the pain. Marlon bolted up and placed the knife on her cheek again. Marie shut up and whimpered as Tommy thrust several more times and she could feel his pubic hair on her ass. Tommy and Calvin began fucking her in alternating strokes.

"AW, SHIT, TOMMY!" Marlon yelled, half joking. "I was going to pop all her cherries tonight. You beat me to it, you sneaky bastard."

Tommy and the rest of them laughed as Marie was bounced hard between the two dicks. They were fucking Marie so hard that her shoes fell off one at a time. One of the white guys Marie did not know the name of, a guy with auburn hair and freckles said, "Fucking A. Look at those titties bounce, man!" He and the other guy whose name she didn't know were stroking their own cocks.

The light brown haired guy, rubbing his dick answered him, saying, "Yeah, man. And look at her face! She loves this shit, man!"

Marie did not love this. She had accepted her fate and was calm. They would continue to torture her, she knew, and when they were finally bored with her they would let her die. She understood this and she bore her fate with as much dignity as she could muster. She did not call out. She did not resist. She did not encourage them. She rode on the two cocks slamming into her with a stoic, almost serene, expression on her face. Soon, when her living purgatory was over, she would join her husband in the afterlife and she would love him there forever.

Apparently, Marie was getting heavy and Calvin and Tommy thrust into her harder and harder trying to get themselves to come. They soon succeeded and Marie's two holes were filled with their spunk. Tommy exploded into her first and, feeling Tommy's spasms through the thin membrane that separated them, Calvin was set off and he emptied himself into Marie's cunt. They set her down roughly on the trunk and Calvin called over to the two who were stroking themselves.

"Bobby, Pete," Calvin said. "You assholes are up, man."

It looked as though Bobby and Pete, whichever one was which, were just going to do as Tommy and Calvin had. Marlon saw this and stopped them.

"Pete, Goddamnit," Marlon yelled, "sit your dumb ass down on the bumper." The one with freckles did so. "Now," said Marlon more calmly, "hold your dick up straight." Pete did that as well.

Marlon and the guy who by default must have been Bobby picked Marie up and slowly impaled her bruised asshole on Pete's cock.

"Bobby, you fuck her cunt," said Marlon and Bobby quickly obeyed. Marlon stepped closer to Marie.

"And now, bitch," he said. You're going to suck me off."

"I don't know how," Marie said honestly.

"Then you're going to learn in a fucking hurry," he answered her menacingly. He pulled his cock out of his pants and slapped her cheek with it. Marie was being roughly hammered by Bobby's thrusts at this point and opened her mouth as peacefully as was possible to receive Marlon's prick. Marlon shoved himself inside her mouth and roughly pulled on the back of her head. Reminded of his rough kiss earlier, Marie began to breathe through her nose. Marlon slammed his cock into her skull again and again. He slapped her face hard and, instinctively, Marie sucked in hard with her mouth. "That's it," Marlon said. "That's a good cocksucker. You just keep doing that."

Marie continued to suck, hold, breathe through her nose, and suck again. She eventually acquired a rhythm and Marlon stopped slapping her face. The three of them continued to fuck Marie like this for what seemed to Tony to be at least fifteen minutes. Tony wasn't afraid to be out here like this. They owned this neighborhood and feared no one. He just didn't want to jerk himself off and he was getting bored watching the others have their fun. Eventually, he walked up and grabbed Marie's right wrist and put his cock in her right hand.

"Jack me off, bitch," Tony said evenly.

As Marie stroked Tony's dick the way she had seen Pete and Bobby jerk their own, Tony began rubbing Marie's right tit. Marlon saw this and began rubbing the left tit. Pete suddenly came hard and set off Bobby; the two of them looked as though they were going into seizures. Marlon slammed his cock all the way into Marie's mouth and into her throat. Choking, she tried unconsciously to swallow the offending object. This got Marlon off. He gushed his load down her throat and pulled out. As his cock left her mouth, a spurt of semen erupted and hit her on the cheek where Trent's blood had dried. Some also got in her hair. Tony pulled his dick out of her hand, rapidly finished himself off and set several bursts at her which landed on her chin and her tits.

Bobby pulled out of her roughly and Marlon looked at the messy bitch whose cherries they popped. He zipped himself up and circled her threateningly as he eyed her up and down.

He asked his friends, "Hey, did anyone else want to kiss the bride?"

Tony laughed and said, "Not with your spunk in her mouth I don't want to..." The other guys laughed at this.

"What?" said Marlon. "Her mouth is clean. She swallowed." It was true. Marie had swallowed as a reflex so she'd be able to breathe again.

"No thanks, man," Tony said with a laugh. "I'm done."

"Yeah, me too," agreed Marlon. "I guess we're done with you, bitch."

Marlon stabbed Marie in the gut. He ripped his knife out of her and yanked her off Pete's flaccid cock, dropping her like a stone onto the quiet road. Marlon walked over to Trent and kicked his dead body again. He picked up some of the strips he had cut Marie's dress into and put them in his pocket. The other guys liked the idea of taking a trophy from their conquest and did the same thing. Marlon lit up a new joint and took a deep drag. Soon the six friends were walking down the street, talking loudly and laughing, much the way they had been before meeting the newlyweds.

Father Joe had said this should be the saddest night of Marie's life and it seemed to Marie that God had heard his prayer. Marie dragged her naked, violated, bleeding body over to the body of her husband for the last almost six hours. She used what was left of her ruined gown to bandage her wounds. She reached into Trent's pants pocket and found his cell phone. She dialed 911.

The emergency dispatcher came on quickly and asked what the nature of her emergency was.

"My husband has been stabbed to death and I've been raped and stabbed," Marie said in a relatively calm voice.

"Where are you now, Ma'am?" the female dispatcher asked.

Marie wasn't sure where she was. She remembered what exit they had taken, which direction they had turned off the exit and approximately how many blocks they had travelled since getting off the parkway in search of a gas station before their tire blew out. The dispatcher seemed to know the area and said that a police car and an ambulance were on the way. Marie thanked her and hung up. Next, Marie called Jenn.

===========================

Jenn arrived shortly after the police had but before the ambulance. By the time she got out of her car, Jenn saw Marie was sitting in the back of the squad car, the door open, and her stocking clad feet touching the ground. She was wrapped up in a gray wool blanket that looked really itchy. Jenn walked up carrying the spare clothes Marie asked her to bring. One of the policemen saw Jenn walking towards the squad car and put his hands up to block her.

"I'm sorry, Miss," The uniformed officer said. "This is a crime scene. You can't be here."

"That's my sister," Jenn said as calmly as she could make herself sound. "She asked me to come here and bring her clothes."

"That's very nice of you, Miss, but we can't have you contaminating the scene."

Jenn was trying to stay calm and so she asked, "What should I do, then?"

"Go back to your car and wait there," the officer said in a friendly tone. "The ambulance will be here soon and will take her to the hospital. You can follow us when we follow the ambulance so you'll know which hospital she's going to."

"She's a nurse," Jenn informed the officer.

"She'd want to go to her own hospital so any care she received would be free."

The officer pondered this before asking, "Which hospital is that?"

"Good Sam's in West Islip," Jenn replied.

"I know where that is," said the officer. "That's on Montauk Highway next to the Catholic High School. Yeah, we can make that happen. That's not too far from here. We'll arrange for the deceased to be brought there as well."

"Thank you," Jenn said quietly.

"Thank you for your help, Miss," said the policeman. "Now, please wait in your car."

=======================

Judy Cates was a young nurse. She'd only been at the job for a year and three months but was on a rotation in the Emergency Department. She'd made some good friends here. She'd even been to a friend's wedding today before her shift started. Judy was checking her med cart when she saw Carol, the shift head nurse come running down the hall.

"Judy, I need you to set up room five right away," Carol said.

"We got one coming in?" asked Judy nonchalantly.

"Yes," said Carol. "It's Marie." Carol lowered her voice. "She's been raped."

This did not make sense to Judy. How could she be raped? She was on her honeymoon. Unless... Trent...? She asked Carol, "Did Trent....?"

"No!" shouted Carol, shocked that Judy would suggest such a thing. "From the report we got from the paramedics, they had a flat tire and some thugs got to them while they were changing it together. They killed Trent, raped Marie and left her for dead."

"Oh my God! Oh my God," shouted Judy.

"I know," said Carol, "but you need to get your shit together and get room five set up for her right now. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," said Judy. "Right away."

Judy had just finished preparing treatment room five when Marie was wheeled into the ED by the paramedics. She had cleared plenty of room for them and the rape kit was on the side table. She stepped out of the treatment room and followed the stretcher in so she could help with the transfer to the ED stretcher. Marie saw Judy and clasped her hand. Judy held the hand in return and stayed with Marie as the paramedics left.

"Judy," Marie said, "do you remember my sister, Jenn?"

"Yes," replied Judy. "She was your Maid...." Judy stopped herself thinking the title would remind Marie of the wedding which would remind her of Trent.

"My Maid of Honor, right. She's going to be coming in here soon. She followed the ambulance. Make sure she gets in here and nobody tries to stop her, ok?"

"Ok," said Judy. "Of course. Do you need anything else?"

"Who's the charge nurse tonight?"

"Carol," Judy replied.

"Ok, good," Marie said. "Get her to start my rape kit right away. Jenn brought me some clothes and she's going to want me to dress in them soon."

"Ok," said Judy. "I'll get Carol right now."

"Thanks, hon."

====================

Marie was quickly processed and given a private room. Jenn stayed with her all night. She slept in a chair holding Marie's hand. That night, before they went to sleep, Marie had asked Jenn if she would do her a big favor.

"Of course," said Jenn. "What's the favor?"

"I want you to move in with me. Trent and I got a house in Lindenhurst near the shore. It was built after Sandy. He was living in a furnished apartment and I was living at home, so Trent had the new house stocked with new furniture. We haven't brought our personal belongings there yet, so the house has no memories in it. It's the perfect place for me to go, but I can't go there by myself. Will you live with me?"

"Sure I will," Jenn said before hugging her sister. "That's not exactly a favor."

"It is to me," Marie said. "I know you're busy going to two schools."

Jenn was attending a four year college in Queens studying Psychology as well as taking courses at the Junior College to be a massage therapist.

Jenn smiled at her sister and said, "I'm done with the massage therapy classes. I take the licensing exam next week. I even have my own table already.

Two weeks later, the sisters had settled into a routine. Jenn made breakfast each morning and they cooked dinners together. The hospital had offered Marie a long leave of absence but she knew she needed to keep herself busy. She worked the 7am to 7pm shift so she and Jenn generally left at the same time each morning and came home within fifteen minutes of each other now that Jenn had a part time job as a massage therapist.

One night, Marie seemed incredibly anxious. Jenn grabbed Marie by the hands and led her to her bedroom. Jenn set up her massage table and threw a sheet over it. She dutifully stripped her sister, laid Marie face down on the table with her head in the table's hole and gently covered her with another clean sheet. She dimmed the lights of the room and played an Enya CD on a continuous loop. Jenn warmed some oil in her hands and gave Marie a long deep tissue massage. Marie groaned and moaned as her tense muscles were thoroughly worked by her sister's diligent fingers, palms and arms. Jenn did this one thing where, standing at Marie's head, she pushed her arms down and swept them down Marie's back all the way to her ass. She did that several times and each time, Marie could just feel Jenn's breast graze along her back. Jenn worked Marie's arms and legs and tush. Jenn would expose an area by lifting the sheet, work it meticulously, and then cover it back up moving on to the next section of Marie's body. Once Jenn had painstakingly massaged each and every toe, she uncovered Marie and told her to flip over.