The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn covered Marie with the sheet again, warmed more oil on her hands and massaged Marie's temples. She went slowly down Marie's body. She spent a long time on Marie's breasts and got a good long moan from Marie for her efforts. Jenn lightly brushed her fingers down Marie's arms before doing the intense rubbing. She hadn't been paying that much attention, but it eventually occurred to Marie that Jenn did that for each new body part she massaged. Jenn worked Marie's core very well before applying a fresh amount of oil for her hands to warm. Jenn's fingers lightly brushed Marie's pubic area. Jenn was very thorough and then Jenn began rubbing Marie's pussy.

Marie did not feel uncomfortable that Jenn was doing this. She actually felt very relaxed. Jenn was rubbing the outer lips with one hand and rubbing around the clit, without actually touching it, with the other hand. Marie was feeling very horny at this point but did not tell Jenn to stop. Jenn's fingers were moving very quickly now and the rubbing was making Marie's breathing get faster. She could feel her orgasm coming and was about to say something to Jenn when she felt Jenn gently open her outer folds and continue rubbing her there. Jenn rubbed her with increasing passion and soon had inserted two fingers inside Marie. The fingers curled and were rubbing Marie on her G spot. Marie's fists clenched the sheet beneath her as Jenn's magical fingers brought her to orgasm. Marie was convulsing violently on the massage table, but Jenn did not stop rubbing her. She continued to rub the G spot and now her other hand was stroking her clit which had peeked out. Marie was thrashing on the table. As her first orgasm began to fade the second one snuck up on its heels. In the same manner came three more orgasms, each more intense than the one before. Marie released a long loud moan and then collapsed limply on the table. Jenn finished rubbing her there and covered Marie's pussy with the sheet. She wiped Marie's juices off her fingers and put fresh oil on her hands, warming it, before finishing the massage on Marie's legs, feet and toes. When she was done, Jenn covered Marie's legs and stepped over to the head of the table.

"Oh my God...." said Marie absently.

"Do you feel better?" Jenn asked.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" said Marie.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Oh, God! Jennifer, what have you done?" Marie asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Jenn asked with a quizzical expression.

"We just committed incest!" shouted Marie.

"We did not! I gave you a massage," said Jenn.

"A massage?"

"Yes," said Jenn. "and that's all."

Marie asked, "You call that a massage?"

"Yes, of course," Jenn said. "I rubbed you and you relaxed. Although, you do seem pretty tense now. Do I have to rub you again?"

"No, not again. If you make me feel like that again you'll kill me with pleasure," Marie said weakly.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Jenn.

"Yes, please. Thank you."

The full body massage, then, became a Thursday night ritual in their house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading. Please give any helpful comments and let me know what I can do better. Also let me know if I should continue this story with new chapters.