The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was very honest with Dr. Clarke, her therapist. She went into great details about her rape and her fears about not having consummated her marriage. She told Dr. Clarke about her Thursday and Friday night rituals and the fantastic sex she and her sister were sharing with their lawyer. Dr. Clarke was not judgmental about the sex Marie was having with her sister or this other woman. Marie, the doctor assured her, was trying to sort out her sexuality after such a traumatic ordeal. Dr. Clarke or Kevin, as she would be eventually comfortable calling him, was very patient and understanding. Marie had feared at one point that he would try to advance on her sexually or that she might try to pounce on him, but it never happened. He would encourage her to talk about anything and everything that was going on in her life. Occasionally, he would take notes but more often he would look directly in her eyes with a glance that communicated understanding. Kevin always looked Marie in the eyes and his glances never went lower no matter how much or little Marie wore to her therapy sessions. She was thankful for that. It meant something to have this non-sexual anchor in her life.

Kevin was happily married and his concerns for Marie were not about her sexuality. She needed to trust herself and explore right now and Kevin never made any indications that he was bothered by the things she told him. He never was, truthfully. He told Marie that it was very good she had built such a strong support system for herself. He told Marie to be appreciative of Jenn and Holly. He said he expected that Marie's relationships with these two women would not always be sexual but that they would always be important. Marie was very glad he had said that because she was thinking almost the same thing.

Kevin told Marie he was very glad she was still attracted to men. He reminded her she would have to be careful to find the right man and should not rush into a sexual relationship with a man until she knew she was ready. Marie had once asked Kevin if he was attracted to her. Kevin smiled warmly and said that although Marie was "a spectacularly beautiful woman inside and out" (Marie had loved hearing that phrase), he had long ago met and married his soul mate, and there was no room for anyone outside his family in his heart or his bed. Marie liked the way he'd said that and was content with his answer. Marie came to trust Kevin completely and he never betrayed her trust. Kevin was an exceptional therapist and had patiently coached Marie to experience her life fully.

The people at work had noticed how happy Marie was. At first, Judy, Cindy and some of the others thought it was some form of denial. They eventually came to realize that Marie was adjusting to her life and truly was a happy person. That kind of happiness was actually very refreshing and infectious in the ED. The Emergency Department was usually a bitch fest and it was amazing to have a nurse who slugged through the tough job and never complained about it. Marie truly loved her job. She knew she made a difference there.

On the job, Marie was a work horse. She wore her uniform scrubs (everyone wore the same color, there were no animal prints or anything like that) professionally and never tried to show off her cleavage. Her long black hair was pulled into a tight professional pony tail. She washed her hands upon entering and leaving a treatment room and wore gloves while treating her patients. Patients loved her warm, caring, smile and her positive attitude. Even doctors remarked that her patients seemed to recover faster.

"Yeah," Marie would reply, "they can't wait to get away from me."

Marie was enjoying her life. Kevin saw this and changed their appointments to once a month, still at the usual time on Thursdays. Marie was happy about this but did not change her work schedule (she had gotten Thursdays off) or her ritual with Jenn. The ritual, now, was more about the massage and less about the orgasm. Marie still had orgasms, but it wasn't because of where Jenn was rubbing. Jenn had stopped penetrating Marie's vagina during massages and stuck to an actual massage. They still had sex with Holly after dinner on Fridays but both sisters generally concentrated their attention on Holly, not that Holly was complaining.

Jenn occasionally brought guests home. Usually guys, but also a few girls had gone up to Jenn's bedroom. There were a few occasions when Jenn had brought a guy pal upstairs and they went to Marie's room. The first time Jenn did that, she had her friend, Andy, take off his clothes and lay on Marie's bed. Jenn and Marie shared him and Marie was encouraged to go as fast or as slow as she wanted with Andy. Andy never complained about two almost identical black haired sisters pleasuring his entire body. Jenn even taught Marie how to give a blow job to Andy. The lesson was slow and meticulous, much to Andy's enjoyment. Jenn was able to deep throat like a porn star and was able to teach Marie how to be comfortable doing it. Andy, when asked, honestly told Marie she was not as good as Jenn but she showed great potential. Marie happily accepted that critique. Andy was a slow and patient lover, which is why Jenn brought him to her sister.

Andy stopped whenever Marie asked and never showed disappointment or anger. He was quick to encourage Marie that she was doing very well and that she and her sister were fulfilling a fantasy of his just by sharing the bed with him. Marie became more comfortable with Andy and allowed more of his gentle touches. She allowed Andy to take her cunt from behind. Marie was amazed at how comfortable she was in the doggy position. She had feared it would remind her of her rape and that she would freak out, but Andy was so gentle that there was no comparison. He rubbed her breasts as he impaled her with a lovingly steady pace. Jenn watched them from a chair while she played with herself. Andy surprised Marie by moving his hands to her shoulders and holding her more firmly than he had previously. He pulled on her shoulders, shifted his legs, and before she knew it she was sitting on his lap, facing away from him, with his hard cock still in her. He put his hands on her hips and encouraged her to bounce up and down on his dick.

Marie loved the feeling of the position she was later told was called Reverse Cowgirl. She loved that she controlled the pace. She rose and lowered herself repeatedly as Andy's hands moved from her hips and softly caressed her tits. Andy's dick felt so good in her hungry cock. It was hitting all the right spots. Marie turned to Jenn and mouthed the words "Thank you" to her, making Jenn smile and bow her head. Jenn was furiously rubbing herself as she watched her loving sister immolate herself repetitively on Andy's thick rod. Marie, as it turned out, was a screamer. Hearing her yell in the throes of ecstasy put Jenn over the edge and she called out in reply to her immense orgasm. Marie, for her part, rode orgasm after orgasm as she rose and dropped on Andy's dick. She eventually fell off him and Jenn and Andy gingerly kissed Marie's cheeks and softly rubbed her body to sleep.

Kevin was very impressed during the monthly session when Marie talked about Andy and the other men and women Jenn had been sharing with her. He was concerned at first that these encounters were all one-night-stands. He listened patiently as Marie explained that that was the house rule and everyone understood and agreed to it before coming to her bed. Kevin was able to accept that. He asked if there were other house rules. He listened intently to those rules. All the men wore condoms. That was a big rule and Kevin agreed it was sensible. Marie had the right at any time to say, "Stop."

"Who came up with that rule?" Kevin asked.

"Jenn did."

Kevin smiled and said, "She's good at making rules."

"Well," Marie said, "she loves me and she is a Psychology student."

"What's the next rule?"

Marie replied, "I set the pace. I can go as slowly or quickly as I choose."

Kevin listened to the rest of the house rules, encouraging that they were practical and responsible. He seemed interested in the fact that Jenn was having less and less sexual contact with Marie. Marie explained that Jenn had felt it would be better for each of them in the long run. They still shared lovers, but the sisters concentrated on pleasuring the guest rather than the other sister. Kevin asked if Marie still felt loved by her sister. Marie replied honestly that she felt more loved than ever. It was almost as though, immediately after the rape, Marie had surrendered the role of the older sister. Jenn was always there, watching and helping her sister. Now, Jenn was slowly giving the older sister role back to Jenn. Marie was now making decisions. Marie would tell Jenn what kind of lover she would like next and Jenn would bring someone matching that description home. Marie got to make new rules as they became needed and Jenn always followed the rules. Kevin nodded approval as Marie continued honestly speaking about the love she shared for her sister.

"There is always room for Jenn in my bed if she wants to fuck me," Marie said, "but our relationship, our love, isn't dependent on that. I love Jenn with my whole soul and I know that she loves me equally. She loves me so much that she shares lovers with me until I'll be strong enough to find my own lovers. At first, I would have been completely lost without Jenn. Now, she's helping me to build myself up. I'm thankful she's there for me but I won't crumble to dust now if she felt she needed to move on. I love my sister. I love her mind. I love her body. I'm so thankful she's shared all of it with me, but I won't stand in her way if she needs to grow independently of me."

Kevin had often joked to Marie to give Jenn a hug on his behalf. This was usually done after Marie described a noble action of Jenn's or told about the steps Jenn took to keep Marie feeling safe and loved. Today, Kevin told Marie to give herself a hug. She smiled and did it in front of him.

One Wednesday, Jenn asked Marie if she could institute a new ritual. Marie cautiously asked what the ritual would be and was surprised the ritual would be Wednesday nights out at the movies. Marie happily agreed and they went online to find a movie they wanted to see and show times. The best movie theater in the area was in Farmingdale. Marie and Jenn jumped in the car and Jenn took Route 110 up. Marie was glad they had given themselves plenty of time because there was a long line leading up to the box office.

"Shit," said Jenn. "Do you still want to do this?"

"Yes, please," replied Marie. "Not all rituals start out smoothly the first time, but they're still worth doing."

Jenn found a decent parking spot and they scurried up to get in line before it got much longer. They were chit-chatting idly about different topics. Marie talked about how work was still challenging but so much better since she had adopted her positive attitude. Jenn talked about graduate school and how the work was so much harder than college. She was reading four text books per week, but she loved it. Marie laughed along as Jenn was telling one particular story about her Human Sexualities class and having to bite her lip as another girl whose life experiences were vanilla compared to Jenn's referred to herself as a slut. Jenn then told Marie that the girl in the story was Terri, whom she'd brought home to share with Marie the week before.

Marie was laughing hard and then suddenly she froze with shock. She was staring oddly and Jenn followed her gaze to the ticket box office.

Jenn asked, "What's wrong?"

Marie asked Jenn, "Do you see the two guys selling tickets?"

Jenn looked at the fairly affable looking guys in uniform. One had reddish hair and even from this distance Jenn could see he had freckles. The other one had a big smile that never seemed to go away and spiky blonde hair.

"Yeah," Jenn said. "What about them?"

"That's Pete and Tony," Marie said in an oddly calm voice. "Two of the guys who raped me."

Marie said that last part low enough that the people in line in head of them would not hear but Jenn would. Marie reached into her purse. She pulled out her cell phone and the business card she was given by the police detective in charge of her case. She dialed the number and put the card back in her purse. The phone was answered on the third ring. Jenn watched her sister mutely as she listened in on the phone call.

Marie said into the phone, "Detective Rodriguez, please.... Thank you... Detective? This is Marie Melar... Yes, good evening. Detective, I need to report something... Well, I've just found two of the men who raped me... Yes, I'm absolutely sure... Yes, I'm at the movie theater in Farmingdale and they're working at the ticket office... Yes, I. Oh God. Oh my God. There's another one. That's Calvin tearing tickets inside. Detective, I see three of them here. What should I... Yes, I'm calm... Yes, I'm with my sister... Of course... Yes... Ok.... Where should we... Ok. Ok.... Yes, it's a blue Subaru wagon. We'll wait for you there. Thank you, Detective. How long do you think it will take you to get... Yes, ok. Thank you."

Jenn waited patiently from Marie to say something. Finally, she said, "We need to wait in your car."

"Are they on their way?" asked Jenn.

"Yes," said Marie. "They are going to come in an unmarked car so they don't scare them off. They should be here in fifteen minutes. We need to move away from the other cars so the police can find us right away."

Jenn looked around and pointed to an empty section of the parking lot, "I'll park over there!"

After they were parked, Marie nervously watched the ticket office to make sure neither Pete nor Tony left. What were they doing working here? It just didn't make sense for hoodlums like that to have a regular job. Marie couldn't process this. She thought maybe she was projecting something on to three innocent theater workers but she had never projected this onto anyone else since the rape. She looked at Tony. She could see his smile from here. It was definitely him. She couldn't see Calvin anymore because of where they were parked but kept a close eye on the other two.

When Detective Rodrigues finally pulled up next to Jenn's car, Marie got out and quickly pointed out Pete and Tony. Now that she was standing, she saw Calvin again and pointed him out as well. Detective Rodrigues asked her again if she was absolutely sure. Marie said that she was and that was good enough for him. Several other unmarked police cars had parked with him. Rodrigues got everyone coordinated. All the exits were blocked and an officer was waiting by the inside door of the ticket office. Rodrigues walked Marie by the arm. They walked past the line. Rodrigues had his badge up and was saying excuse me to the people as he walked in front of them. He walked Marie right up to the ticket window and tapped on the glass with his badge.

Tony and Pete saw the detective and wondered idly if one of the customers was complaining about something stupid again. They each looked then at the woman. Tony took longer to recognize her than Pete did. Pete ran from the ticket booth and was tackled seconds after opening the door. Tony steeped out of the ticket booth to see guns drawn on him and Pete and Cal being put in cuffs. A detective rushed up behind him and read him his rights before placing cuffs on him. Pete was crying. Two of the managers took over selling tickets, having refused to close the theater. An assistant manager escorted Rodrigues and Marie through the theater to see every other employee one by one. Marie did not recognize any of the other ushers nor anyone working the concession stand. In the projection booth, however, she recognized Tommy and Marlon.

Marlon looked horrified when he recognized the woman in front of him. He had been so sure he'd killed her. He just couldn't believe it. Rodrigues read Tommy his rights. Marlon tried to run and Rodrigues tackled him hard. Both boys were read their rights and cuffed. By the time Marie came outside again, the parking lot was packed with squad cars, their lights flashing. She just couldn't believe it. She'd found five of the six men who raped her, including the man who killed her husband and tried to kill her. The police captured all five of them. Marie had to go to the station to file a report. Jenn followed in her car and waited outside the police station.

It was almost midnight when Marie emerged from the police station and opened Jenn's car door, waking Jenn from her nap. Jenn hugged Marie tightly and asked if she was ok.

"I am," she said quickly and then again in a more reassuring tone. "I am, Jenn, thank you. There's one more out there. None of the five are saying where he is, so they're going to get search warrants and search all five of their homes trying to find him. Holy shit, that was crazy. I can't believe that. Oh, thank God I have off tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to get anything done. Oh my God, Jenn. I'm sorry we missed the Sandra Bullock movie."

"Yeah," Jenn said sarcastically, "like that's still important to me now. God, I am so proud of you, Ree. You were amazing. You stayed so calm. You got them, Ree. You got those motherfuckers. I cannot tell you how proud I am. I'm ditching school tomorrow and I'm going to spend the day pampering you."

"Yeah," Marie said. "That sounds nice. Can we go home now? I've hit my limit of what I can handle for one night."

"Shit, of course," Jenn said. They drove calmly back to Lindenhurst.

Lindenhurst Beach was not a real beach. Not like Robert Moses or Jones Beach or even Gilgo. It had water and it had sand. It usually didn't have any waves to speak of. It was, however, within walking distance of Marie and Jenn's house and was relatively quiet Thursday morning. Jenn was massaging tan oil onto Marie's back in an actual massage. She even warmed the tan oil in her hands as she normally would. Marie was still very excited from the events of the night before but was allowing Jenn's skilled hands to calm her.

Marie wasn't feeling relaxed, necessarily, but she felt good. She felt powerful. She had helped the police find the majority of the men who violated her. That would make for a great appointment next week when she told Kevin. Marie moaned as Jenn massaged her ass under the bikini bottoms. It had nothing to do with getting a tan, but it felt great.

The rest of Thursday was equally relaxing. Jenn took care of everything. Marie was well and truly pampered. After a fun morning at the beach, Jenn drew a bubble bath for Marie and washed her thoroughly with a loofah sponge. She meticulously dried Marie and dressed her in a nice summer dress that showed off her cleavage. Jenn made lunch and dinner for Marie and all day long had made her feel very special, very loved and very safe. The Thursday night ritual massage was two hours long that night. Jenn made Marie orgasm six times. Jenn drew another warm bath for her and let her soak in the tub; monitoring Marie to make sure she didn't fall asleep in the tub and drown. After a check on her revealed pruned fingers, Jenn got Marie out of the tub. She dried her and dressed her in night clothes that were soft and not too heavy for a summer's night. Jenn slept in the same bed with Marie but did not have sex with her. Spooned her older sister from behind and let her fingers wander gently on Marie's flat stomach until the both fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading. Please let me know if I should continue this series.

12