The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here," said Marie from near the top of the stairs. "Keep your dresses on."

Chloe had walked up to Jenn and ran her fingers through the long black hair that reached the middle of Jenn's back. Marie entered the living room and Jenn was stunned. Marie was wearing a pink ruched satin gown with capped sleeves and a diamond necklace. Her pink open toed shoes had five inch heels. Her hair was down and her makeup was elegant.

"So," Marie said, "are you ladies ready to turn some heads?"

As they drove to Chateau La Mer, Jenn made a mental note that as lovely as her run had been, driving to the restaurant was much better. It was hard to believe Hurricane Sandy had done damage to Chateau La Mer. It looked incredible.

Dinner was a sumptuous affair and Jenn began to fear her amazing dress wouldn't fit anymore. When their waitress left to fetch the desserts and coffees the ladies had ordered, Chloe did something Jenn wasn't expecting. Chloe stood up, faced Jenn, pulled a small black box from her new clutch purse and got down on one knee. Chloe was giving an amazing free show. Her under skirt rode up and revealed her lacy black thong, which was tight enough to show cameltoe.

"J," Chloe said in her heavenly voice, "you are the most incredible person I've ever met. Everything, even breathing is harder without you. Jennifer Anne Stevens, would you do me the incredible honor of marrying me?"

Jenn was shocked. She did not see this coming. Chloe opened the box to reveal the ring. It held a huge fucking diamond in a Marquise setting. Jenn managed to close her gaping mouth and then blurted out, "Yes! Oh. My. God. Yes, yes, yes!" She then cleared her throat and calmly said, "Yes, Chloe Rachel Drasher, I will marry you."

Chloe got up, put the ring on Jenn's finger and kissed her gently on the lips. Marie, most of the wait staff and several other patrons began to applaud. Jenn looked around and was surprised. No one seemed angry about the two lesbians who just got engaged. Everyone, especially Ree, seemed happy. Chloe returned to her seat but never let go of Jenn's hand.

"Ree," Jenn said, "I hope you like that dress. I think you'll be wearing that as my matron of honor."

"I love this dress," said Marie, "but I think we can find something even better for the wedding. Besides, you haven't even picked out your colors yet. Oh, and since I'm a widow, I'd be your maid of honor. Let's not talk about me, though. This is your night, Sis."

"So," Jenn said, looking at her amazing ring, "I guess this is the reason you said it's a good thing Ree is rich."

"Well, that and some of the big stuff," said the newly engaged redhead, "but the deliveries don't start until tomorrow."

"'Deliveries'?" asked Jenn.

Chloe gave a sheepish grin and said, "We, uh, couldn't fit everything in the car."

As the three stunning women were leaving Chateau La Mer, Marie got a call on her cell phone from Dharmesh. He thanked her for a lovely evening and asked to take her out in two weeks, on her next Saturday off. She happily accepted.

Marie hung up and stopped walking to the car, saying, "Holy shit. He called the next day."

They were all chatting cheerfully on the drive home. It had been such an amazing day for each of them. They arrived to find a bouquet of pink roses on the porch along with a delightful card from Dharmesh.

Monday evening, when Jenn and Chloe came home from school, Marie greeted them with a huge smile and led them by hand to the first delivery. Once she knew where they were headed, Chloe knew exactly what she would see but Jenn was still clueless. Marie led them out the back door onto their deck and right up to their new outdoor hot tub.

"Holy shit," was all Jenn could say. She said it so many times it sounded like a chant.

"Um, there were a few other things we bought yesterday you haven't seen yet," said Chloe with a grin. "More often than not, I'm going to be naked in this bad boy, but Frank Melar is staying with us during the trial so we picked up new bikinis for each of us."

Jenn preferred to buy her own swimwear, generally, but after the amazing dress and underwear they bought for her she was sure she would love the bikinis. Jenn smiled as she thought of the stylish clothes she wore to dinner the night before. As predicted, the amazing dresses were balled up on the floor before Chloe sank her tongue in all three of Jenn's orifices. Chloe was the first to strip off her clothing and climb into the hot tub. She did not wait long for company. The three gorgeous housemates had an incredible soak together.

As Jenn emerged naked from the incredible hot tub, the house phone rang. Since she was the closest, Jenn answered and was delighted to hear her father's voice on the other end.

"Hi, Daddy," said Jenn, "how are you?"

"I'm just peachy, baby girl," answered Harry Stevens. "How are you?"

"I'm really good, Daddy, but I have to tell you something. Do you remember Chloe?"

"Of course I remember Chloe," said Harry. "I'm only 57. I'm not that senile yet. I just saw her yesterday morning, for crying out loud."

"What do you mean you saw her yesterday?" asked Jenn.

"She and Marie stopped by the house yesterday morning so Chloe could ask for my blessing," said Harry.

"She asked for your blessing?" asked Jenn, a little shocked.

"Of course she did," said Harry. "That is a very sensible young woman you're engaged to."

"You know I'm engaged and you're ok with it?" asked Jenn.

"I gave her my blessing, so I guess I'm ok with it," joked Harry. "Were you worried I wouldn't be?"

"A little," Jenn confessed.

"Stop worrying, then," said Harry. "Mother and I are very pleased."

"Mom knows too?" asked Jenn.

Harry chuckled and said, "She grilled the hell out of that little red haired girl. She was asking her about living arrangements and doctorates and adoptions and all sorts of damned things. Chloe stood up to the interrogation like a trooper. I couldn't possibly refuse to give her my blessing after that."

It was at that moment that Chloe, still naked, walked by Jenn. Jenn grabbed Chloe by the waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Jenn excused herself from her father, handing the phone to Marie, and thanked Chloe for getting her father's blessing. Jenn never would have thought of it but now that Chloe had, it meant the world to her. The kiss continued for a long time. Marie gave the play-by-play of the kiss to Harry, until Jenn heard what she was doing and she escorted Chloe up to their room.

On Tuesday, a portable wine fridge was delivered and set up on the deck by the hot tub. Wednesday, there were several deliveries. There was a huge grill. There were outdoor space heaters. There were pink stones that were set up to form a large patio beyond the deck. There was a huge patio table and eight matching chairs. There were two new plasma screen TVs; one of which was weather-proof and set up so it could be seen from the hot tub. The other replaced the living room TV. The living room TV went up to one of the spare rooms which also received a new bed. This would be Frank's room. They almost had to cancel the Wednesday movie ritual for that week. Fortunately, the delivery men got everything worked out in time. Thursday, the new massage ritual went into effect, aided greatly by the existence of the hot tub and the outdoor plasma. Friday night, Dinner and Board Game Night was updated to include the hot tub, wine fridge, barbeque grill, patio table and chair and the space heaters. Since they were sharing the hot tub with John Sullivan, Marie insisted on swimsuits. Chloe had bought swim trunks for Frank Melar and lent a pair to John. Holly borrowed one of Marie's new bikinis. When John saw the four hot women in bikinis, there was a tent pole in his borrowed trunks; all the women noticed it. Jenn approved of all of her new bikinis and selected a classic black one for the evening. Obviously, with everyone wearing swimsuits, John's suggestion of playing Twister was quickly vetoed. Once dried and inside, the group played a version of Trivial Pursuit where you can bet whether or not the person asked will get the correct answer. Marie did very well betting Chloe would always be right.

At one point during the game Holly asked Marie, "Are you ready for the trial?"

"I'm not having fantasies about you, if that's what you're asking," replied Marie. "I know I am a witness for the prosecution and I am not the plaintiff. I know you are not on the team for the prosecution. I know everything Marlon said and did that night and I'm ready to testify."

Holly said, "So, in other words, 'Yes.'"

"'Yes,'" concurred Marie.

Frank arrived on Saturday. He'd taken a private plane from his island to MacArthur Airport and was met by a chauffeur who drove him to Lindenhurst. Marie had just gotten home from work and was reluctant to hug Frank in her sweaty scrubs but Frank insisted. After Marie showered and changed, Chloe cooked dinner on the grill and they all dined on the patio. After dinner dishes were done, as the newly engaged women went upstairs to pick out bikinis to wear into the hot tub, Marie asked Frank to talk with her in the living room.

"Why do I feel like I'm being called into the principal's office?" asked Frank.

"I don't know, Frank. Why do you?"

"Because this is the first time we've met face-to-face since Trent's funeral and I'm feeling very guilty for what I did," confessed Frank.

"I want you to stop that," said Marie. "Stop feeling guilty. You didn't kill Trent. You didn't rape me. You forgot to fill the gas tank. That's what you did. If you'd remembered, would our tire have still gone flat? Would we still have been attacked by scumbags? I don't know and you don't know. There are rough sections of Long Island and I have no clue what might have been. It's wrong to ask what might have been. All we have is the here and now. So, here and now, you're going to do penance. Once you've completed your penance, you are not ever allowed to feel guilty about my wedding night. Is that understood?"

"What's the penance?" asked Frank.

"From today until the day you leave, you are going to be my personal driver. You are going to drive me to court every day. One the way home, every day, you are going to fill the gas tank. I will not have any guilt between us. Ok?"

"Ok," said Frank, "but there's always going to be a little guilt."

"Why," asked Marie, "because you have a crush on me?"

"You knew?"

"Never play poker, Frank," said Marie. "You wear your emotions on your face. I knew how you felt about me when Trent and I were dating. I saw how you looked at me at the funeral. I saw how you looked at me at dinner tonight. I'm flattered, Frank. Unfortunately, you look too much like your brother. I'd always be thinking of him and that's not fair to you. I can't see you as my lover right now, but I can see you as my 'brother' and as my friend. Can you accept that?"

"Do you think I'm crazy enough to turn down being friends with a gorgeous woman?" asked Frank in reply. Marie and Frank watched television in the living room while Jenn and Chloe relaxed in the hot tub. Frank never realized the show he was missing on the back deck.

Bobby's entrance into the Central Islip Courthouse has long since been discovered and there was increased security on the first day of the trial, which included the noticeable presence of State Troopers outside the building. Everyone was patted down several times. Others were irritated at the precautions, but Marie felt safe. Inside the courtroom, the lawyers were the same but the jobs had switched. Isolde Reyes was the attorney of record and Ebonee Evans was second chair. They were a good team and Isolde had more experience, and more wins, in murder cases. Marie was not scheduled to testify until the second day of the trial. Isolde told her that schedules always change so she would need to be ready, just in case she was moved up or bumped back in the schedule.

Isolde had a slight accent which, to men, made her sound as though she were purring as she spoke. Isolde was 5'5" and had an hourglass figure her expensive dress suits could not hide. She always looked professional but usually left at least a hint of cleavage exposed. Her skin looked permanently tanned. In court, her long dark hair was usually in a loose bun. On this day Isolde was, under her suit jacket, wearing a black dress that cut off at her knees. The collar was apricot. The collar went into a V, revealing a polite amount of cleavage, but the seam continued and buttoned on the left side of the dress; which was only noticeable when the jacket came off. The sleeves of the dress were capped, but this also was only revealed when the jacket came off.

Marie and Jenn wore identical black pinstripe pantsuits and black pumps except Marie wore a white button down blouse and Jenn wore a white pullover top. Chloe wore a gray skirt suit. Her jacket had five buttons and Chloe did not wear a blouse underneath. All three housemates wore their hair up. Holly was in a black skirt suit with a blue blouse. Harry and Catherine were in their church clothes. Frank wore a navy blue suit. Dharmesh was in a gray wool suit. Ebonee wore a high-collared white blouse with a black skirt and blazer.

Marie listened passively to the opening statements. She wondered if she'd be called to the stand early. As they had been last trial, Marie sat between Holly and Jenn and Jenn sat between Marie and Chloe. They were all holding hands. Frank sat on Chloe's left. Harry, Catherine and Dharmesh were behind Marie.

Detective Gonzales was called to the stand. He spoke about the crime scene, the state in which the victims were found and the dress fragments and knife found in Marlon's sock drawer. One of the lab technicians from the other trial was called and spoke about the blood and hair found on the dress fragments and the slight evidence of blood still on the knife. After both witnesses, the Public Defender tried to imply the evidence was illegally obtained. Isolde set that record straight very quickly in redirect. They spent a long time going over the specifics of the blood testing. They explained at great length how the blood remains found were identified as belonging to Trent and Marie Melar. The testimony was so long, after the lab tech stepped down from the witness stand, the judge called it for the day. On the way home, Frank filled up at the gas station on Montauk Highway near all the fast food restaurants.

At dinner, Chloe reminded Jenn she'd picked up their monthly passes. Wondering if this was a new way of making some sort of menstrual reference, Frank asked, "What monthly passes?"

"Our rail passes to get to school," explained Chloe.

"I thought Jenn hated trains," said Frank. "I remember her saying that once."

Both Chloe and Jenn had huge grins on their faces and Chloe said, "Oh, I cured her of that!"

"How'd you cure her?" asked Frank.

"One weekend when Ree was working an eighteen hour shift on Saturday plus her usual twelve hour shift Sunday, we all knew she would not be in the mood for company. So, Ree slept at the hospital and J and I took an Amtrack sleeper car roundtrip to Ohio. We barely left the sleeper car the whole trip, really just the once in Ohio to change trains and go back to New York, but we didn't do any sleeping."

Frank got very red in the face and asked, "May I be excused, please?"

"Why," asked Chloe, "are you going to the bathroom to masturbate?"

"What?" asked Frank, scandalized.

"Not for nothing, but if you are going to masturbate," said the sexy redhead, "use the downstairs bathroom."

Frank was curious and asked, "Why?"

"I'm not done telling my story. If you use the downstairs bathroom, I can tell you the story through the closed door while you masturbate."

Frank asked, "Are you joking?"

"I never joke about masturbation," said Chloe. "It's very important psychologically."

"You'd really do that?" asked Frank.

"Of course," said Chloe. "I'm a lesbian, not a misandrist."

"What's a misandrist?" asked Frank.

"Do you know what a misogynist is?" asked Jenn.

"A woman hater," replied Frank.

"Pretty much," said Jenn. "A misandrist is a man hater."

Frank asked, "Then why not just say 'man hater'?"

"That would be because 'misandrist' is more accurate," said Chloe. "You could also say 'misandronist' and still be correct. Did you want to masturbate to my story or not?"

"I do," said Frank.

Chloe smiled and said, "Let's go," to Frank and, "Excuse us," to Jenn and Marie. She waited for Frank to say he was ready before continuing her anecdote. "So," she said finally, "we got in our sleeper compartment and I immediately locked the door. J was wearing a tee with her midriff showing, tight jeans, sports bra, panties and sandals. I walked behind her and pulled her shirt off over her head and kissed the back of her neck. I slid my fingers under her bra straps as I sucked on her earlobe. I pulled J's sports bra over her head, dropped it casually, and held her heavy tits in my hands. I massaged her tits and pulled on her nipples. They got hard so fast. I pushed her against the window, after the train pulled out, and pressed her tits against the glass. I slid my right hand down and caressed her ass. I spanked her ass hard and then caressed it again. I rubbed between her legs. I could hear her breath getting faster. Her big tits were pressed against the window as neighborhood after neighborhood zipped by. She had no idea if people could see her. She panted so hard, the glass fogged. I rubbed her cunt so hard through her jeans and panties. She moaned loudly. I reached around her waist and unbuttoned her jeans then opened her fly. I yanked her jeans down to her knees. I rubbed her through her panties. They were soaked. I stepped down on the basket formed by the top of her jeans hanging from her knees. I pushed her jeans down to her ankles. I rubbed her flooded panties so hard. She was..."

Chloe's story was interrupted as she heard loud groaning, followed by a chant of "Oh, God," followed by a harsh grunt, then silence and then the toilet flushing.

"Oh, my God, Frank, you punk," Chloe shouted through the locked door. "I thought you had more staying power than that."

"I'm sorry," said Frank, panting hard. "I didn't expect that level of smut from an egghead."

"Tell you what," said Chloe, "meet me here after dinner dishes are done each night and I'll tell you more of the story, stopping for the night each time you pop. Deal?"

"Deal," said Frank.

After the dishes were washed that night, and after Frank finished tidying up in the bathroom, the ladies got changed to get in the hot tub. Chloe told Frank where to find the trunks for him to wear. When Frank saw the three hot women in their bikinis, the front of his trunks grew visibly wet with precum from his erect cock.

"Punk," said Chloe, just loudly enough to be heard.

On the second day of the trial, Marie and her entourage were in their usual seats. Isolde looked at Marie in the gallery and cocked her head to silently ask if she was ready. Marie gave a single firm nod in reply and Isolde smiled. Isolde called Marie to the stand. She was sworn in and said her full name and profession for the record. With guiding questions from Isolde, Marie told the jury and those in attendance about leaving her wedding reception, pulling off the parkway to get gas and getting a flat. She spoke of Marlon and five others walking up as she assisted her husband changing the tire. She told them of how Marlon spoke of her in front of her husband. She told the court of Marlon roughly grabbing her after her husband suggested shaking hands rather than kissing the bride. Marlon, she said, insisted on kissing the bride and groped her breasts. She reported how she asked if he would let her go once he got his kiss and how he agreed as long as it was a good kiss. He pinched her rear and slid his tongue in her mouth, she said, his hands held her head and dug into her bottom. Marlon, Marie testified, finished his kiss by sucking on her tongue and handed her over to one of the other men. She testified that her husband asked them to let her go, that Marlon had asked, "Or what?" and was answered that her husband would make them let her go. She spoke of Marlon's final taunt as he slashed her husband's throat and stabbed him in the navel. She confirmed that she saw her husband's injuries and knew he was dead before he hit the pavement. Marlon, she, gave witness, kicked the corpse of her husband several times. Isolde had Marie leave out the next details. Marie merely stated that she had been raped after her clothes were cut up with the knife that killed her husband. Marie testified that Marlon said, "I guess we're done with you, bitch," before he stabbed her in the gut, ripped the knife out of her body, took scraps of her cut up dress and left her for dead. Isolde had no further questions, having asked for clarifications during the testimony.