The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina was sandwiched hard. Jenn and Cindy were thrusting in unison and meeting inside her. Kristina was screaming out in joy as the dual assault continued. Judy and Chloe ate Marie out as Marie watched Kristina get fucked hard. Judy and Chloe were working very well together. They brought Marie to five very loud orgasms and still did not slow down. Marie no longer pinched her nipples, but still cupped her breasts. Her orgasms rolled into each other; it was almost impossible to tell where one stopped and the next started. Judy was lavishing attention on Marie's pearl as Chloe's tongue fucked the shit out of her. Marie groped for her cell phone. She finally managed to grab it. Marie turned on her phone. Less than a minute later, Dharmesh called. Marie answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Oh, God," moaned Marie as she set the phone down so it could pick up all the sounds the six women were making. "Oh, yes; oh, yes. OH. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, OH. Oh. My. God. Oh, yes. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me, Judy. Fuck me, Chloe, ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes. OH God, oh God, Oh God. Oh, I'm fucking going to pass out, oh fuck! Oh, shit, that feels so fucking good. Oh, there! Right there! Keep doing that! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Marie came hard and squirted for the first time in her life. After she gathered herself, she hung up on Dharmesh and was able to block his number. Chloe looked up.

"Wait," said Chloe, "Was that? Did you just...?"

"Yes," said Marie, "I just had Dharmesh on speaker phone and let him hear us all having sex. I came and then I hung up and blocked his number."

"Holy shit, I love you," said Judy.

The sex continued and eventually the six women, after changing partners several times, were fucked out. Chloe fucked every woman in the room. The Stevens sisters fucked everyone except each other. Marie made room for everyone so they could lay together in the bed. They drifted off to sleep - a tangle of bodies, arms and legs.

Marie was stirred awake by the landline ringing. Marie glanced at the clock. Oh, shit, thought Marie, it's ten-thirty. She tried to reach the phone without waking the other five women in bed with her. It was awkward as hell, but she managed to hook the receiver with her foot and snag the phone.

"Hi, Frank," Marie said with an audible smile.

"Good morning, Ree," replied Frank. He had taken to the once hated nickname quickly. "How was the date with Dharmesh Patel?"

"Ugh," said Marie, "I'd rather not talk about it.

"Why?" asked Frank. "What happened? Do I have to fly back up there to kick his ass?"

"Would you?" asked Marie. "I'd pay you."

"I don't need your money, Sis," said Frank. "Anyone who hurts you, I'd pummel for free. What did he do?"

Marie said, "It's more like 'Who did he do?'"

"Oh, shit," said Frank. "The dick. I knew you should have dated the actor Dharmesh Patel..."

"I'll let you know if the opportunity ever presents itself," said Marie. She was glad she was talking about this with Frank. He was one of the few people who could make her laugh about this.

"Please do," said Frank. "So, should I fly up there?"

"No, I don't think so," said Marie, "but thank you for offering. I think I'm just going ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Frank asked, "Are you ok?"

"Ohhhhhhhh, excuse me," said Marie, "someone is rubbing my mound. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Wait," said Frank, "'someone'? Who, exactly is 'someone' if you're not with non-actor Dharmesh Patel?"

"Hold on," said Marie, "I need to look to see whose hand it is."

Frank asked, "Wait, what? Exactly who's there with you. Is there more than one 'someone'?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ok," said Marie. "Chloe is the one rubbing me. Why, yes, there is 'more than one 'someone'' here with me."

"Who's there?" asked Frank.

"Chloe and I are cuddling and rubbing each other," said Marie. "Jenn is spooning me and Kristina is spooning her. Judy is spooning Chloe and Cindy is spooning Judy."

"There is not enough room on a bed for that many people," said Frank.

"We're sideways," said Marie. "Normally, my feet face east in bed. Our feet are facing south right now."

"I just got a mental image of that and I never want to imagine anything else," said Frank.

"Oh, Frank, you are the sweetest pervert ever," said Marie. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Right there, Chloe."

"You have to stop that," said Frank. "I can't even hear Chloe and you two are getting me hard."

"Hand up and call me on my cell," said Marie. "I'll put you on speaker."

Marie was amazed how quickly the line went dead and her cell phone rang. She answered and set it to speaker phone.

"Hi, Frank," she said, "what took you so long? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Please tell me why you just made that sound," begged Frank.

"Mmmmmm, Chloe just slipped two fingers inside me," said Marie, "and she and I are going to try to switch places on the bed."

Frank asked, "Why are you switching places?"

"So Chloe can go down on Jenn to wake her up."

"You make that sound like it was the obvious answer to my question," said Frank.

"Wasn't it?" asked Marie. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Does Chloe still have two fingers inside you?" asked Frank.

"She took them out when we moved, but they're back in me now," said Marie. "The other reason I moaned is that Judy is up. She's playing with my nipple and I think we're about to mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmph mmmmmmmmmph mmmmmmmph mmmmmmmmmmmmph."

"I'm guessing that one word was supposed to be 'kiss'," said Frank.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph mmmmmmmph mmmmmmmmph mmmmmmmmmmmph mmmmmmmmmmmmph"

Frank asked, "Is it good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm!"

Frank heard more voices over the phone. It was an erotic chorus of moans, grunts, slurping, heavy breathing and profanity. Frank could not believe how hard he was. He only knew three of the six women whose voices he was hearing. He tried to imagine the other three based on their voices. One woman was obviously black and Frank imagined a Halle Berry type of woman. One woman sounded very young. He was quite sure Marie wouldn't fuck a minor, but one woman sounded really damned young. He imagined a girl he saw on the Disney Channel once when he was flipping around with the remote. The third woman had a husky smoker's voice and Frank imagined a young Demi Moore. In addition to imagining what they looked like, he also had to imagine what they were doing to each other. His imagination wasn't quite up to the task, but he didn't want to ruin things by actually asking what the six women were doing. He would picture a scene that seemed to fit the sounds he was hearing and he would happily stroke to his vision. Then a sound would emerge that had nothing to do with the scene in his mind. He would try to adapt his mental imagery only to have a new inexplicable sound emerge. He decided to focus on the sounds Marie was making. It was soon clear someone was eating her out in a very thorough manner. Frank was stroking himself faster and faster to the sexy sounds coming through his phone. Soon the ladies were treated to sounds as well.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God..."

Marie rubbed her clit as she listened to Frank and looked around at the intermingled female bodies all around her. When Judy stopped licking Marie's pussy to catch a breath, Marie dipped a finger in her own snatch and used it to lubricate her clit. The moaning in the room and that from the phone got louder. It was almost a competition. Jenn had a very loud gasp, suddenly, which made Marie wonder what Chloe did to her. Cindy found a way to go down on Judy as Judy continued to pleasure Marie. Marie was screaming, as she often did when she was very close. Marie's volume was surprising only to Frank, who had never heard her this loud before. It was so hot. This wasn't like typical phone sex where the girl was probably doing her nails while saying, "Oh, yeah," over and over again. Frank knew he was listening to six women having sex. He knew three of them were gorgeous and imagined the others to be just as hot as they. He suddenly realized he was also very vocal. His orgasm snuck up on him and he shot like a fountain turning on. He listened, with a smile on his face, as others reached their orgasms. Eventually, the sounds coming over Frank's phone were reduced to rapid heavy breathing.

"Wow," said Frank finally.

"I know, right?" asked Marie.

"Shit," Frank said, "I completely forgot what I was going to say to you when I called. Oh, well, it must not have been that important. I'll talk to you in two weeks. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel."

"Take care, Frank," said Marie.

"Punk!" shouted Chloe just before Marie hung up.

The ladies retreated downstairs. They made breakfast and had a nude soak in the hot tub. Chloe set up her mp3 player on Marie's sound system and played her "Men R Scumbags" playlist. It began with the Coors song, I Never Really Loved You Anyway. The next song was Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood and the playlist got nasty from there. The ladies loved it. It was agreed that this sexual escapade was a one shot deal. It was a way of purging the memory of Dharmesh and his lies. It was also agreed that they would be very professional to him at work but would not, any of them, try to see him socially ever again. One by one, the three nurses took their leave and the three housemates were left to decide how to spend the rest of their Sunday. Chloe chose to go out campaigning for Holly. She dressed smartly and went to the train station. Even on a Sunday, there would always be people there.

After Chloe left, Marie and Jenn got dressed and drove to buy Chloe's birthday presents. They took Wellwood Avenue north and went to the Dick's Sporting Goods on Walt Whitman Road in Melville. They picked out a Diamondback Women's Clarity 2 Performance Hybrid Bike in Electric Blue, a Giro Adult Transfer helmet in Cyan and White. a Nishiki Women's Sport Comfort Seat in White, a Topeak Explorer Tubular Rack with Disc Mounts, a Topeak Phone Dry Bag with mounts, Topeak Panniers, a Garmin Edge 510 Bike Computer with mounts, an Avenir U-Lock and Cable Lock Duo, a Blackburn Scorch Headlight, a Nishiki Single Action Pump, an Avenir Clamp-On Flex Mirror, Bike Cuffs, a Reflective Vest, a CamelBak Eddy 32 oz. Water Bottle, a Nishiki Alloy Water Bottle Cage, an Avenir Adjustable Kickstand, and Giro Women's Tessa Fingerless Cycling Gloves. They were thrilled to find everything they wanted. They were even happier when they got home before Chloe. They knew she would love her presents.

At their Deer Park home, that same Sunday afternoon, Harry and Catherine Stevens were entertaining a houseguest. Harry and Catherine were an interesting pair. They were both very slim. At 52, Catherine - who had been grey - was letting her hairdresser return the raven colored hair of her youth. With her hair dark again, Catherine looked very much like her daughters with better posture. At 57, Harry had revelled in his newfound status as a silver fox. They stood together, holding hands, looking down on their guest. Harry had tied her wrists to the bedposts using a nice rope he'd come to prefer. Their guest, Anita Bui (who preferred to be called Annie), was glistening in her sweat. Catherine had slowly and punctiliously stripped Annie bare. Annie's father was Vietnamese and her mother was black. Harry and Catherine had picked her for her unique beauty after she sent her photo in an email. Her skin was mocha. She was 5'11", had toned muscles and a B cup chest. Her dark eyes were almost black and her long straight black hair went down to her ass. Her eyes were large but generally looked Asian. Annie was 21 and had answered an ad Harry and Catherine placed in the local newspaper using code words that would seem innocent to anyone outside the bondage community.

Harry ran his hands all over Annie's luscious body as Catherine ate her out. Catherine loved how Annie's body responded. Annie had not been with Mr. and Mrs. Stevens long, but she fit their tastes so well she already seemed like a member of the family. Annie liked the Stevenses. They were not into whips or punishment. They simply enjoyed tying Annie up and using her body while she struggled against her bonds. She didn't have to refer to them as "Master" or "Mistress". She had a code word should things prove uncomfortable for her. Annie actually liked getting fucked while she was tied down and the Stevenses were generous lovers. They always made sure Annie came at least four times. They made sure she ate well and was always hydrated. They never bound her in uncomfortable positions or used clamps. They never burned or pierced her. They simply tied her and did her, and she liked it that way.

Marlon was adjusting to his life as a bitch. He had resisted the first few times, but now knew not to. The brothers really seemed to enjoy his ass. The white boys may have been afraid of Marlon, but the brothers had no problems with fucking the daylights out of his once tight ass. His ass had been broken in by one of the guards, James Axelrod (who everyone called Axe). There was a rumor that Axe and his boys beat Tommy to death and then threw his body down a flight of steps to make it look like an accident. Once Axe disciplined Marlon, Marlon stayed obedient. After that, the line to Marlon's ass was longer than a line for Beyonce concert tickets. Marlon never learned any of the names of the men who buggered him. He didn't care; it wasn't as though he could refuse anyone. He took his life one cock at a time.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh," said the owner of the cock inside Marlon's ass.

Marlon did the butt exercises he was taught. He thought, at least this one wasn't fat and sweating. He kept up his exercises until he felt the cream filling his ass. He turned around quickly and sucked off the dick that just emerged from his ass. Marlon didn't complain anymore. He didn't say his mantra anymore. During the first month here, Marlon would chant to himself: "Don't resist, don't make a sound."

When Chloe's birthday arrived at the end of October, she was amazed to see her present. Jenn and Marie had put all the accessories on the bike and it was looking very nice. Chloe insisted on taking for a test drive, riding around the parking lot at Lindenhurst Beach. Within days, she was riding her bike everywhere. She filled her panniers with campaign materials and did lit drops for Holly. She rode her bike to the library and to the grocery store. She loved her bike and she felt her muscles toning every time she rode it.

Soon it was Election Day. The housemates had the Sullivans over so they could watch the election returns from the hot tub. Channel 12 was covering the election and they stayed mostly on that channel. While everyone else was drinking wine and letting the jets relax their aching muscles, Holly and Chloe were sitting at the edge of their seat waiting for the totals to come in. It was just before midnight when the polls declared Holly the new District Court Judge. Chloe hugged and kissed Holly.

"Would you marry us?" asked Chloe indicating Jenn.

"What, right now?" asked Holly.

"No," said Chloe, "of course not. You haven't even been sworn in yet. No, no. I meant some time in May, when you're all settled in."

"Oh," said Holly. "In that case, of course I'll marry you two."

Chloe said, "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Holly and John stayed about thirty minutes after Holly was named the winner of her race. John decided to give his amazing hot wife celebratory sex. He fucked her doggy style for just over an hour. Holly waited and waited for John to pull her back. When it was clear he wasn't going to, Holly took the initiative and pushed herself into reverse cowgirl.

Chloe stopped devoting herself to the elections and was now devoting herself to the wedding. She always scheduled enough time for her studies and always made sure to have enough time for Jenn. Jenn was happy that the election didn't cause Chloe's grades to drop. Bolstered by that fact, she was confident Chloe could make wedding arrangements and maintain her grades. There was plenty of time before May, after all.

In March, Chloe took on the task of the wedding invitations. She and Jenn settled on a style they both really liked and got the wording for the invitations very quickly. Marie agreed to have the wedding at Tarabella and they would be inviting 200 guests. They decided that both brides would get to walk down the aisle. Since Chloe's parents were dead, Catherine Stevens would escort Chloe down the aisle at the same time Harry escorted Jenn. After days of making lists and stuffing envelopes, Chloe was finished with the invitations. She did a quick check to make sure all the envelopes had postage and loaded the invitations into the panniers on her bike.

Dori Lee was sending out a text when she drove through a stop sign and ran over Chloe and her bike. She heard the bang, felt the thump, and saw that her text had sent.

The text read: C U in 10 minz

Dori's text was true because she never stopped. She hit Chloe and kept going.

+++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading. Please vote and send polite constructive criticism. A standalone story and Chapter 7 should be coming soon. After Chapter 7, I'll be working on a new series and another standalone.

12