The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jenn hung up with Gail, she called the school and told them she would not be coming in because a man broke into her house.

Jenn ran upstairs and got a new blouse for Chloe to wear. It was a pullover. Chloe thanked Jenn and changed shirts. Jenn sat down on the couch with Chloe and hugged her. Jenn still held the tire iron and kept one eye on the man on the floor at all times. She would not take any chances with Chloe.

They were kissing when Jenn first heard the sirens approaching. She gave Chloe a quick hug and handed the tire iron to her. Jenn walked to the front door, opened it, and waited for the police. One squad car parked in the driveway and the second parked on the lawn. The two cops from the first car ran up to Jenn and asked her what was going on.

Jenn invited the officers in as she told them what she knew. She told them about beating the man who climbed in the window and was molesting Chloe. The officers checked the body. He was dead. They rolled him over and asked Jenn and Chloe if they recognized him. Jenn knew he looked familiar, but couldn't think of a name. Chloe remembered his name was Marlon Davis.

A uniformed officer who had just entered the house said there was a BOLO issued for Marlon Davis. It was just discovered that he left the prison that morning using forged documents.

The police took Jenn's and Chloe's statements. The Suffolk County Medical Examiner's office took the body. The police officers she spoke to assured Jenn that she was well within her rights to beat this intruder to death.

When the last cop left the house, Jenn called Marie on her cell. Marie was shocked when she heard that Jenn had killed Marlon. Only two of her rapists were still alive. She simply couldn't believe it. Jenn told Marie that she and Chloe had to leave the house. They couldn't stay there anymore. Marie completely understood. Marie told Jenn to pack some bags and take Chloe to the Lindencrest Diner, the one on Montauk Highway at Broadway. Marie said they should wait for her there. She would drive Jenn's car and James would take Jenn and Chloe to Tarabella. There was plenty of room for them there.

"How long are you going to be?" asked Jenn.

"Not long," said Marie. "Today's Thursday. I'm just leaving my counseling appointment. We shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes."

"In that case," Jenn said, "why don't you just come straight here? You can help us pack."

"I really wanted to go to the diner," replied Marie. "I had my heart set on coffee and cake."

"There are no diners in Bridgehampton?" asked Jenn.

Marie said, "There are, but they're full of actresses trying to network. Normal people don't fit in well."

"I'm sure we can find a place along the way. Just get your ass over here," Jenn demanded.

"Ok," said Marie. "We'll be there soon. We're entering Amityville now."

==========================================

Marie ran inside the house almost before James got the limousine to come to a full stop. She hugged Jenn and Chloe tightly. She was so happy to see they were both safe.

Marie went to the living room and saw the blood stains on the sofa and on the floor. It was so surreal. Her baby sister had killed her personal bogey man. Marie joined the ladies upstairs and helped them pack their belongings.

Marie called Liz and apologized for interrupting her day off. She explained to Liz about the break in. She asked Liz if it would be alright to pick her up by limousine some time that day and bring her to the house in Bridgehampton. Liz said if they could wait for her, she was less than ten minutes away. Marie asked if it would be ok to pack up the things in the guest room for expediency's sake. Liz said that would be fine.

Marie went to the guest room and packed up Liz' things. The luggage was brought down and loaded into the trunk of the limousine. James held the door open for Chloe and Jenn. The plans changed.

Liz would ride in the limo with Chloe. Marie would take Liz' car to Tarabella and Jenn would take her own car. The strange caravan weaved its way east on Sunrise Highway. They never stopped at a diner. Marie settled for having the kitchen staff make her cake and coffee.

Marie showed Chloe, Jenn and Liz the Midocean Drive entrance to their new home. Three sets of jaws dropped. Marie smiled. She thought how it wasn't so long ago she had the same reaction.

Jayne met the ladies at the front door and helped with the luggage. Once the three newcomers were set up in their new bedrooms, each with a private bath, Marie and Jayne headed to the stables for their afternoon ride.

Marie felt a little guilty about not staying with Jenn and Chloe. She knew she should have made sure they were ok. She knew she should have offered them a tour. She also knew that her daily riding ritual was very important for her sanity.

Marie had gotten very good at tacking Thunder. She could usually get it all done in less than ten minutes.

============================================

Jenn and Chloe's new room was one door down from Marie's room. Their new bedroom windows faced the beach. Jenn opened the window and saw Marie and Jayne ride by on the shoreline. Jenn laughed, watching her sister ride like a cowgirl. She told Chloe to come over. Chloe made it to the window just in time to see the riders gallop by.

The lovers explored their new room. There was a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom. The bathroom had a bidet and a hot tub.

"Jackpot!" shouted Chloe. "Holy shit."

"What's wrong, Baby?" asked Jenn.

"Ree's owned this place for two years and we're just seeing it now?"

"Hell, this place is relatively new for her, too," Jenn said.

"It's amazing here," said Chloe. "This place is going to be perfect for our wedding. Speaking of which, I was wondering if you'd consider pushing back the date...?"

"Why would we want to do that, Baby?" Jenn asked.

Chloe explained, "Well, Sweetie, this is going to sound silly, but when we walk down the aisle, I don't want to have to use a cane or a walker. I just want to walk down the aisle with your mother without any assistance."

"Oh, Chloe, Baby, that's not silly at all. When would you like to change the date to?"

"Well," replied Chloe, "I was thinking about this manor and how much fun it would be to decorate the place..."

Jenn said, "You want to have the wedding on Halloween, don't you?"

Chloe said, "You know me too well, Sweetie."

===================================================

When Marie and Jayne returned from their ride, they went to their separate rooms to shower. After she was washed and dressed, Marie called a moving company. She made arrangements for the furniture from the Lindenhurst house, especially the outdoor furniture and the hot tub, were delivered to Tarabella.

Next, Marie called the Sullivans. She explained about the break in and asked if Holly and John were willing to come out to the Hamptons for Dinner and Board Game Night. Holly seemed hesitant until Marie mentioned there were plenty of empty bedrooms. Holly liked the idea of a sleep over in a mansion. Holly told Marie that Gail and Beth were involved with the Friday night ritual lately and asked if it would be alright to invite them as well. Marie said that would be fine.

After her phone calls, Marie checked in on Jenn and Chloe. She knocked on the door. Marie secretly wondered how long it would take the two nymphomaniacs to sleep together in every room of this house. Jenn answered the door and stepped back to let Marie in.

"Are you two doing okay?" asked Marie.

"All things considered," said Chloe, "we're just fine. We decided to push the wedding back to Halloween. Would that be okay?"

"It's fine with me," said Marie. "I guess that means a wedding on the beach is out..."

Marie and Jayne took Chloe, Jenn and Liz on a short tour before dinner. The three newest members of the household were introduced to the new tradition of helping the kitchen staff make dinner, dine with the kitchen staff, and help do dishes and clean the kitchen. After dinner, the majority of the kitchen staff, Jayne and Marie were going to take a dip in the pool. The three newcomers were quickly convinced to join in.

Friday was a busy day at Tarabella.

Marie checked her finances before calling an early morning staff meeting in the ballroom. She announced that she had just made sure she could afford to change a few things. The staff quarters would be expanded before the summer was over. There would be more amenities in and near the staff quarters. Marie announced that Jayne's new title would be Chief of Staff. Marie next announced that everyone on staff would be getting a raise. There was loud applause after that announcement. Marie reminded the staff that there would be even more people sleeping over that night. Marie would explain to the new guests that staff were encouraged to make use of the amenities once their work for the day was satisfactorily completed.

After breakfast, James drove Marie and Jayne to Lindenhurst so she could let the movers in and tell them which items were getting packed. As Marie supervised the flat screen televisions getting wrapped up for transport, she called Kevin to ask if he would take on Jenn as a client. Jenn had asked Marie the night before to make the request. As much as she rationalized that she was protecting the house and protecting Chloe, Jenn had a hard time coping with the fact that she took a life. Kevin told Marie that he had an open slot on Wednesday afternoons at 1:30. Marie sent Jenn a text which was quickly replied to. Jenn thanked Marie and would be on time for every Wednesday appointment.

Marie gave the movers detailed written instructions on where everything would be going once the contents of the Lindenhurst house was moved to Tarabella. Nothing was taken from the living room. There were no need for reminders of the tragic event. The massage tables were taken and carefully loaded on the big truck. Jayne drove Marie's car to Tarabella. Marie didn't want to leave anything behind. Once she was satisfied that the movers knew what to do in every room, Marie made a phone call to Germany.

After her call, James drove Marie to Calverton, stopping at a florist's on the way. Marie yelled at Trent's grave. James was used to this. He had driven Marie and accompanied her to the grave several times. This Friday was different, however. This would be Marie's last visit for the time being. She left a beautiful bouquet of white roses at the grave and told Trent's grave that she was moving on with her life.

Marie picked up new ink cartridges, cardstock and envelopes before returning to Tarabella.

At home (Marie was already thinking of Tarabella as home), Marie went to visit her car in the large garage where Jayne parked it. Jenn's car was there as well as several classic cars and motorcycles that had belonged to Mr. Melar. Jayne was doing her morning chores, but stopped for a hug from Marie. Jayne, in this relative privacy, thanked Marie for giving everyone a raise. It made it easier to accept the new job title.

Marie brought the ink, cardstock and envelopes to Chloe, who was busy crafting new wedding invitations on her computer. Once satisfied with the appearance, the invitations were printed. Chloe was in a rush to get them printed out because Liz would be coming soon to work Chloe like a beast of burden. Marie gave Chloe directions to the Post Office on Main Street. Chloe joked about taking a bike there and Marie insisted Jenn drive her.

Chloe set up her invitation database so that the addresses would print out on the envelopes. Liz showed up for Chloe shortly after the last envelope was stuffed.

Liz never pretended to be anything other than what she was. Liz made no bones about the fact that she was a lesbian. She found her clients attractive, but saw the rock Jenn was wearing on her left hand and the physical contact she always shared with Chloe. She knew those two were off limits. Marie, however, no longer wore rings.

Marie had first taken off her rings when they were getting in the way at the hospital. A nurse always uses her hands and it was easier not to have impediments to her job. Marie just never got around to putting her wedding ring back on. Eventually, she realized she didn't need to wear it. Trent was buried. Death had parted them and she needed to live. It was a very hard lesson to learn, but her support group and sessions with Kevin helped her to accept her new reality.

Delaying the wedding until Halloween took a lot of pressure off of everyone. Marie would not have to paste on a happy face while she was still adjusting to her new life. Jenn could come to terms with all the emotional occurrences in her life. She, after all had been accused of raping her sister. Her beloved had been hit by a car. She had to quit her massage therapy job so she could stay with Chloe in the hospital. She was taking all of her courses online until recently and needed to readjust to the commute and to sitting in a classroom. The delay took pressure off Chloe as she had more time to learn how to walk again. The delay also took pressure off of Liz. She could work Chloe thoroughly without having to rush.

Liz enjoyed her short term stay at Tarabella. She appreciated the mostly female staff as well as their attributes. Her access to the third floor gym was unrestricted, which she used enthusiastically. Liz had been here less than a day and had already spent hours in that gym. She planned to take Chloe up there to work with free weights and spend some time on one of the treadmills.

Liz noticed, very quickly, that Marie did not wear rings. Encouraged by this, she had spent the day flirting.

Marie seemed to think that Liz was just a very friendly person. Jayne, on the other hand, saw it for exactly what it was.

Jayne didn't know why she felt so jealous. Marie was her friend, as much as she would love to pursue a relationship. Marie was also her employer. Marie, Jayne realized, was also Liz' employer. This did not seem to stop Liz from hitting on Marie. Why then, Jayne wondered, should she stop? Because, she decided, she wouldn't want to do anything to hurt the friendship, which was so important to Jayne. Jayne, in jealousy, found herself making comparisons between herself and Liz. Liz was short. Jayne didn't know any other way to put it. Liz was shorter than Chloe. Liz had a small chest. None of the newcomers could compare to Jayne's F cups, but Liz seemed to be just barely a B cup, if not an A. Liz had muscles. Jayne was fit, to be sure, but Liz' arms and legs could be almost mistaken for a man's. She wasn't repulsive or anything, but Liz had guns. Jayne's long curly brown hair was in direct contrast to Liz. Liz shaved the sides of her head, dyed her hair (obviously) a reddish brown and spiked it. Liz had several piercings and tattoos. Jayne wore a few studs in her ears and had an angel between her shoulders.

Jayne wondered what she would do if Marie fell to Liz' advances. She knew she had no claim on Marie. Marie was free to do as she pleased. Jayne also didn't know why she was spending so much time thinking about it. Jayne had decided not to pursue Marie, so why should she care what Liz was doing? It was all very confusing.

Jayne worked hard to get all of her daytime chores finished so she could spend some time alone on the beach before her afternoon ride with Marie. Once her tasks, were completed, she went to her quarters to change into a tiny bikini. She wanted to even out her tan as much as possible. She grabbed a comfy towel and a book and headed towards the sitting room. On the way, she met Marie.

"Oh, you read my mind," said Marie. "Just give me two minutes to change and I'll go out to the beach with you. Unless you were headed for the pool?"

"No, I was headed for the beach," Jayne said. For some reason, she left out the part about wanting to be there alone.

"Great," said Marie. "Come with me. We can talk while I get changed."

Jayne, despite her decision not to chase after Marie, would never turn down an opportunity to see her naked. They walked together and talked about Jenn and Chloe's wedding. Marie was very excited for her younger sister and was very glad they chose to push the date back. Jayne loved seeing Marie's smile. It happened more and more these days. It was so much better than seeing her cry. Jayne hated to see tears on that gorgeous face. Marie was a totally different person, Jayne felt, when she was happy. Jayne filled up with joy whenever she saw Marie in a good mood.

Marie was in a very good mood. Marie smiled a lot and Jayne returned every smile she was given. Marie was so happy, in fact, that she began unbuttoning her blouse before she was inside her room. She started in the hallway. It was no big deal, thought Jayne. No one would think any less of Ms. Marie. The staff loved her, especially now with the raises, and Marie could do no wrong in their eyes.

Marie had her blouse off as she opened her door. Jayne's eyes swept over the exposed flesh. A smile grew on Jayne's face. She loved Marie's body. Marie walked over to her bed and tossed the blouse on in absentmindedly. She reached back to undo the clasps, and her bra soon landed on the blouse. Marie stepped out of her shoes as she opened the zipper to her skirt. The skirt slid down Marie's legs and Marie shimmied out of her boy shorts. The rocking of Marie's breasts as she shimmied was entrancing to Jayne. Marie, completely naked, walked over to the windows and basked in the sunlight that streamed in. Marie hugged herself and turned in the sunlight.

Marie turned towards Jayne. Marie opened her arms wide, for a hug, as she walked towards the lovely lady in the tiny bikini. Marie wrapped her arms around Jayne. Marie walked as she hugged Jayne. Jayne was barely aware of the fact they were moving towards the bed. Marie's hands slid around on Jayne's back. Jayne was very surprised when she realized Marie had undone the strings at her neck and her back at the same time. Marie stepped back for a second and Jayne's top fell. Marie kissed Jayne as she fondled Jayne's magnificent breasts. Jayne gasped in Marie's mouth and Marie took it as an invitation to slide her tongue in. Jayne moaned into Marie's mouth as their tongues wrestled gently. Marie's hands moved lower and the strings holding Jayne's bottoms were undone. Marie guided Jayne to the bed. Marie kissed Jayne, slowly, all over her body. Marie raised Jayne's arms over Jayne's head and kissed Jayne's armpits and underarms. Jayne moaned loudly at the loving kisses she had longed for but never pursued. Marie took her blouse out from under Jayne's legs. Marie used the blouse to tie Jayne's wrists to the headboard. Jayne pretended to struggle, but was actually very excited. She had no idea Marie was into this.

"Oh, Ms. Marie," Jayne cooed. She was off the clock and entitled to drop Marie's title, but Marie was living out a fantasy of Jayne's without realizing it.

"You like that, do you?" asked Marie.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Marie," came the throaty reply. "Oh, Ms. Marie. I've been such a naughty maid."

"Have you?" Marie asked. "What should I do about that...?"

Marie slapped Jayne's left breast. She, then, rubbed the same spot and slapped it again. Marie then sucked the nipple of that breast. Jayne gasped, moaned, then gasped and moaned again as Marie attended to her breast. Marie repeated the treatment on the other breast. Marie stopped and admired Jayne's nipples as they became erect. Marie licked and sucked on each of Jayne's nipples before she kissed a slow line down Jayne's flat stomach. Marie licked Jayne's navel. Jayne was moaning and squirming. This felt so wonderful. This was too amazing. Jayne began to fear this was a dream and that she would wake up soon. Marie's pleasant touch told her this was not a dream. Jayne struggled with the blouse again. This time, it was because she wanted to put her hands in Marie's hair. Jayne's wrists were bound too well and she continued to pull in vain at the soft material.