The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had some horrible artists on her team but she was having a fun time playing anyway. Marie was once very competitive, especially with Jenn, but tonight she was just about having fun. She was seated on a sofa between Frank and Jayne. The three of them were getting hammered on Pinot Grigio. Marie was in such a good mood that when the game was won by Jenn's team, she invited all of the guests to stay for the entire weekend. She offered to take everyone on a shopping trip to Bridgehampton Commons in the morning to make sure everyone had clean clothes for Sunday. She soon had unanimous acceptance of her offer. The kitchen staff retired for the night around 11 and the new guests were shown to their rooms by Jenn and Chloe who also went to bed. Liz bailed out about twenty minutes later.

Marie and Jayne started to make out on the sofa. Frank enjoyed watching them but wanted to get involved. He moved in closer and Jayne planted a wet kiss on his lips which he happily returned. Marie sucked on Jayne's earlobe as Jayne and Frank's tongues wrestled with each other. Marie was feeling many things: Drunk. Tired. Horny. Happy. Jayne's thigh.

Marie stood up and pulled Frank and Jayne up off the sofa. They locked up and went upstairs together to the Master Bedroom. Jayne undressed Marie and Marie returned the favor. Jayne turned and undressed Frank, who could not keep his hands off of Jayne's large breasts. Jayne and Frank kissed passionately. Marie was feeling left out and walked up to the pair. Frank broke the kiss with Jayne and leaned in to kiss Marie. Marie returned the loving kiss. She kissed back hard. Suddenly, she broke away from Frank and burst into tears. Jayne turned and touched her forehead to Marie's and Marie stopped crying. She had no idea why the tears started and definitely did not know why they stopped. Jayne held Marie's hand as she encouraged the other two naked people in the room to kiss again. Frank was a little more reserved this time but responded when Marie kissed him. Jayne gave Marie's hand a little squeeze and softly trailed her fingers over the skin on Marie's back.

Marie broke the kiss to catch her breath but neither cried nor tried to slap Frank. He smiled at Marie and she returned the smile. They kissed again. Jayne let go of Marie's hand but slid behind Marie and rubbed her big tits up and down Marie's back. The constant physical contact with Jayne kept Marie calm. She was very relaxed. Her eyes were getting heavy.

"I'm so sorry," Marie apologized. "I just can't keep my eyes open. Could we just go to sleep? Would that be ok?"

Jayne led them to the bed and turned out the lights. They remained naked. Marie spooned behind Jayne and Frank spooned behind Marie. They were soon sound asleep.

=============================================

Jenn didn't have the chance to tell her earlier, but she was so happy that Chloe was using a cane instead of a walker. Chloe was even starting to get her sexy walk wiggle back. Jenn was thrilled. She talked lovingly with her hot fiancé. She was happy that Chloe suggested her friends get married at Tarabella. It was a lovely gesture and it was a nice way to see for free what a wedding would look like there.

"Liz has eyes for Ree," said Chloe as she and Jenn undressed for the night.

"Oh, that's going to be awkward," said Jenn. "I walked in on Ree and Jayne this afternoon."

"Oh, J, you didn't...?" Chloe asked.

"No, my love," replied Jenn. "I only have sex when you're with me. They did look hot as hell, though. I've been so horny for you since I saw them, you wouldn't believe me."

Chloe smiled and said, "Oh, I believe you. It's just that Liz worked me like a pack animal so I could graduate to the cane. I'm not going to be very energetic tonight."

"Let me take care of you, Baby. You just lay back and I'll do all the work."

"Mmmmm," said Chloe, "You have got a deal, Sweetie."

Jenn led Chloe to their bed and turned out the lights before she climbed up to pleasure the love of her life.

==================================

Beth was so excited about having a beach wedding and a reception in this grand mansion, that she was speaking very rapidly in Spanish. Gail understood what Beth was saying but was more comfortable replying in English. They often did this and were quite used to speaking to each other in different tongues. Gail was afraid they were taking advantage of their hostess, but Mrs. Melar had insisted the wedding be on her estate. The beach had looked incredible at sunset when Marie had taken them and Judge Sullivan out there. Gail had smiled brightly when Judge Sullivan said she'd have no troubles presiding over the wedding on the beach.

Gail was still smiling as she looked out the bedroom window. It looked out on a lonely road and the front of the estate but Gail could smell and hear the water lapping against the shore. Beth slowly undressed her tall lover. They would get a tour after clothes shopping Saturday and they would get to see the Ballroom. Gail turned to Beth and kissed her as she pulled Beth out of her clothing. Beth's eyes twinkled as she smiled.

Beth was in the mood for rough sex, as only Gail could give it to her, but Gail was nervous. They were guests here and she knew how loud Beth could be. Usually, it was something Gail adored. There was nothing sexier than this hellcat screaming out in Spanish as she came.

"Angel," Gail asked Beth, "do you think you could be quiet tonight? We don't want to disturb our hosts."

"Sí, sin duda, Querida. En realidad, no. Tienes que ahogad yo," Beth replied in a husky voice.

"Seriously?" asked Gail. "What should I use to gag you, Angel? Your panties?"

"Sí, Querida. Opino que sería 'sexy' tan el infierno," she replied.

=======================================

"What the fuck, John?"

"I don't see what the problem is," John replied.

Holly gritted her teeth and said, "Every time! Every fucking time we go out to have fun with our friends, you have to ask to play fucking Twister! Nevermind the fact that I was the only one in that room tonight who wanted to be touched by you..."

"That's not true..."

"No?" asked Holly. "Let's think back, shall we? Frank didn't want to touch you, obviously. Chloe and Jenn are getting married, as are Gail and Beth, so we know they didn't want you. The cooks didn't come near you when we made dinner or during the game. Liz is very clearly a lesbian and Marie and Jayne were holding hands when we walked in the door. That, my dear, leaves me. I am the only one in that room tonight who wanted to be touched by you and I'm the one you didn't touch. What the fuck is that?"

"Oh, come on, Holly! You know how I feel about you..." John pleaded.

"Yes, I do," retorted Holly. "I'm the one you fuck while you're thinking about my sexy friends and what you'd like to do to them, you fucking Neanderthal!"

"That's not true..." John said again.

"Isn't it? What do we do when we fuck? Our big move is when you flip me from Doggy Style to Reverse Cowgirl and you only do that because you know Ree loves that!"

"You love it, too!" protested John.

"I didn't say I didn't," said Holly, "But I'm not the one you're thinking of when you do it! The only reason you turn your knuckle in my vag when you finger me is because that's what Jenn likes! The reason you spend so much time sucking my tits is because a lot of my friends have huge racks! You don't make love to me anymore, Mark! You fuck all of my friends using my body!"

John Mark Sullivan was one of those men who went by all three of his names. By calling him "Mark" instead of "John", Holly was pleading with him to think about what she was saying and not simply deny it as he usually would. Her plea fell on deaf ears.

"That's not true..." he said for the third time.

Holly was done. She walked over to her bag and took out her cell. She was amazed to see how many reception bars she had.

"Who are you calling at this hour?" John asked suspiciously.

"I am calling you a cab, Sullivan. I can't take this. I am going to have a lovely weekend in the Hamptons with my friends and you are going home. Stroke your meat as much as you like. Think about anyone you want to. I don't give a shit. Just take that fucking Twister game out of our trunk and take it home with you. Put it away somewhere. I never want to see that fucking game again. If you love me, if you truly love me, you will plan a nice evening for us Sunday night and you will make love to me. You will not fuck me and think of other women. You will make love to me and only me. Tell me now if you can't do that."

"I can do that," John said quietly.

"Good."

Holly dialed 411 and was soon connected to a taxi company. She gave the address to Tarabella and scheduled a pickup for 2 am. She figured, that way, the driver wouldn't honk the horn. John would be out there waiting for for the cab.

They stayed up and talked until just before two. Holly was calmer now. She couldn't fault John for looking at other women. Shit, she herself had been staring at Jayne's chest for a substantial part of the evening. The difference was that Holly would not try to pleasure John in a manner she thought Jayne would like. She would not fuck Jayne using John's body. It was a significant difference and John just didn't seem to understand it. At ten to two, she walked him downstairs and waited with him for the cab to arrive. They saw it as it cruised down Midocean Drive. She took the board game out of the trunk and handed it to John. He accepted it as he opened the cab door. Holly kissed John goodbye and waited for the cab to disappear before she headed inside. She locked the door and turned off all the lights she'd put on before returning to her room.

====================================

"HOLY SHIT!"

"What's wrong, Babe?" Marie asked.

Jayne picked up the purple beast off the floor where it had stayed since Marie dropped it the day before and asked, "Is this what you crammed inside me yesterday?"

"Only half," said Marie. "The other half was in me..."

"I know, but still. Look at this thing!"

Marie, Jayne and Frank were still naked in bed and in the spoon position. Jayne had woken first and happened to find the purple beast on the floor. She traced its artificial veins with her fingertips.

Marie felt Frank's morning wood press between her legs.

"Oh, holy crap," Marie said. "Someone's up."

Jayne looked over her shoulder and over Marie and said, "It's not Frank. He still looks out of it."

"Yeah, well his log's awake!" said Marie.

"What does it feel like?" Jayne asked.

"A fucking log!"

"May I, Ms. Marie?" Jayne asked with a giggle that melted Marie's heart.

Marie smiled wickedly and said, "Be my guest."

Jayne scampered up onto all fours and crawled over to Marie's legs. She slowly and carefully moved Marie's top leg forward and gently grabbed hold of Frank's thick cock. It was a glorious sight this early on a Saturday morning. Jayne licked the head and shaft several times with the flat of her tongue before she wrapped her lips around it and bobbed her head. She pointed at Frank, indicating that Marie should look at Frank's face and see how long it would take him to wake up. Marie stifled a laugh and looked at Frank.

A smile slowly grew on Frank's face. Frank was somewhere lost in a wonderful dream. In his mind's eye he was dancing with Marie in Tarabella's Ballroom. They were surrounded by friends and he felt extremely relaxed. The friends morphed into angels who flew away and left them in the clouds. Frank and Marie continued to dance in the clouds but now they were naked. They were doing a foxtrot to no music or it was the music of the wind. Frank spun and dipped Marie. She smiled up at him and was somehow suddenly sucking his cock.

Frank blinked his eyes open and looked at the radiant countenance of Marie. She looked as angelic as she had in his dream. Also, as in his dream, someone was sucking his cock. Clearly, it was not Marie. Frank looked down and saw a lush head of curly brown hair bobbing on his cock. He tried to say something to Marie to explain that this was not his idea. Before any words could get out, Marie kissed him on the lips and he surrendered to her.

Marie was lazily gliding her fingers over the cool skin of Jayne's back and felt confident she could kiss Frank without dissolving into a hot mess. Marie listened to the slurping and humming sounds coming from Jayne. Marie felt warm as Frank moaned in her mouth. She felt herself getting moist as she shifted to face Frank better. She kissed him harder as her fingers tightened in Jayne's hair. Marie pulled Jayne's hair hard. Jayne's moans were muffled by Frank's cock in her mouth. Marie slid away from Frank and off the bed. She walked around to the foot of the bed and between Jayne's legs. Marie went down on her knees and sucked on Jayne's toes.

Jayne's muffled moaning told Marie to continue. She slowly kissed and licked her way up. Marie took a long pause to kiss behind both of Jayne's knees. The muffled squeal she heard was a nice little bonus. Marie kissed each knee cap and moved very slowly closer to Jayne's cunt. Marie took a very long time rubbing, kissing and licking Jayne's thighs. The volume of the muffled squeals and moans increased noticeably. Finally, Marie licked Jayne's ass and pussy in long strokes.

Jayne displayed her enthusiasm by bobbing faster on Frank's cock. His breathing got faster and ragged.

"Oh, my God. I'm gonna... Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Frank's body convulsed as he came in Jayne's mouth. Jayne did not stop. She jerked her hand and bobbed her head on his shaft in a rapid synchronization. It was a religious experience for Frank. He continued saying, "Oh God," as a sort of mantra.

Marie concentrated her efforts on Jayne's pussy and found her to be very wet. Marie spread her open with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and entered her with two fingers of her right hand. She decided to do as Jayne had done to her Friday afternoon and probed for her G spot. Marie rubbed with rapid short strokes.

Jayne couldn't take anymore. She stopped sucking and jerking Frank and moaned loudly as she was greeted by an orgasm. Marie continued rubbing, but took the opportunity to lick and tease out Jayne's clit. Once she had the little button where she wanted it, Marie sucked hard on it. Jayne's orgiastic seizure was a glory to behold. Her body jerked and snapped making her large tits bounce around in spectacular fashion. When Marie finally released her, Jayne's body was trembling all over. Marie stood up once Jayne seemed to recover.

"Babe, jerk Frank off until he is hard again. When you're done with that, turn around so Frank can spoon you and then guide his dick inside you," Marie calmly said.

"Yes, Ms. Marie," was Jayne's compliant answer.

Jayne did as she was told. It didn't take her long to reinvigorate his cock and slide it inside her tight wet hole. With both of them laying on their side, Frank fucked Jayne's cunt from behind. Marie walked around the bed and behind Frank. She began to lick his asshole. Frank enjoyed the multiple sensations he felt. His cock loved the tight grip Jayne's hot cunt provided. He was surprised by how much he enjoyed Marie licking his asshole. He normally didn't go for that sort of thing but, once he allowed himself to relax, he could admit to himself how pleasurable it was. It was like the other things Marie did that he didn't expect. He hated it at first, but grew to accept how much pleasure she got from it. He was then able to enjoy it, earnestly, himself. Frank reached out and played with Jayne's top nipple. Her breasts were so soft and so real. He couldn't believe it.

Frank was far too distracted by Jayne's body and Marie's tongue to hear the drawer sliding open behind him. Jayne heard it. She heard the hand that rummaged through the drawer. She heard the scraping of plastic against the wooden drawer. She heard further rummaging. She heard the familiar splat of the lube hitting plastic.

Frank felt Marie slide her finger inside his ass. It was uncomfortable at first and he was about to say something to her until she hit a spot with her finger that felt very good. He kept quiet and continued fucking Jayne. Marie pulled out her finger and spat on Frank's asshole. Her finger returned and rubbed the spit in. He'd gotten used to the finger and didn't comment on it. The finger came out again and was followed by more spit.

Something touched Frank's asshole, but it wasn't Marie's finger. It felt... wrong. He turned his head to try to see what she was doing. Before he could do so, she scooted herself up on the bed and plunged something deep into his ass. He screamed out a loud yelp until whatever it was inside him hit that magic spot that he found enjoyable. Marie spooned Frank and placed her hands on his shoulders. Both of her hands were in contact with him and yet the foreign object continued to piston in and out of his ass.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked.

"I'm pegging you," Marie said calmly. "Shut up and enjoy the ride."

It wasn't directed to her, but Jayne took the advice. Frank's thrusts into her became frantic as he discovered he was being pegged. She slapped at her clit as his cock dug deeper and deeper inside her.

Marie took her top hand off Frank's shoulder and used it to spank his ass. This caused him to thrust harder into Jayne, who squealed in delight. Marie spanked him again and again. Jayne bucked to the rhythm of an intense orgasm as Marie continued to fuck Frank and Frank kept fucking Jayne. Marie licked Frank behind his ear before spanking him again and he felt a familiar sensation down below.

"I'm gonna cum!" he announced.

"Go right ahead," Jayne and Marie said in almost perfect unison.

Marie was moaning loudly and Frank wondered why. The fact is, the harness and dildo she was wearing pressed against her clit. She felt it every time she rammed him. That, and the sounds coming from her two lovers, excited her. She felt her orgasm approaching and continued to fuck Frank with all her might.

Frank became religious again which signaled to Jayne he was about to cum. She popped herself off his dick and swiveled around to give him a blow job. Marie seemed to approve and fucked Frank with all of her remaining strength. Frank came and Jayne thankfully sucked out his semen. Marie slammed harder and harder against Frank until her orgasm found her and she screamed out in ecstasy. She held on to Frank as her body spasmed uncontrollably and dug her fingernails into his shoulder. He flinched at first, but he took the pain and made another small deposit in Jayne's mouth.

Marie carefully pulled out of Frank and took off her strap on, letting it drop to the floor. She spooned Frank again and rubbed his chest. Jayne stopped sucking his cock and joined her lovers, facing Frank, on the bed.

"I need to talk to you," Marie whispered in Frank's ear.

When he recovered his breath, Frank said, "I'm listening."

"As you know, I have some issues," Marie's whispered words continued. "I love you, Frank. I can admit that now. I also love Jayne and I refuse to give her up. I am, as you can see, willing to share her with you. Here's the thing. I can't stand to be controlled. It will set me off and I will hurt you. I need to be in control. That doesn't always mean pegging you. I just wanted to see if you would let me do it. Thank you for that, by the way. You'll be able to fuck me, and often, but I'll need to be on top. I'll need to set the pace. You can dominate Jayne, as long as you don't hurt her. She's an excellent sub. You can't dominate me. I will freak the fuck out. You can love me as an equal, but you can't dominate me. Can you handle all that?"