The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're looking over potential sperm donors," said Chloe. "We've narrowed it down to ten each."

"What do you mean 'each'?" asked Marie with a look of confusion.

"Well, for both of us," Chloe replied. "Oh, not at the same time! Jenn's going to be inseminated first. When our baby is old enough, it'll be my turn. I just wanted to get an idea of the kind of donor I'd like."

"Why does Jenn go first?"

"I won the coin toss," Jenn said with what looked like pride.

"So, who are the contenders?" asked Marie.

Jenn fanned out the folders, cleared her throat and said, "Well, the first one is a Cognitive Scientist at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. He's doing amazing sleep studies research." Jenn noticed Marie was looking over her shoulder.

"All of the photos attached to your files are men with red hair," Marie noted.

"Well, yeah," Jenn replied. "I've selected men who look and think like Chloe does. I want our baby to feel like ours, as crazy as that sounds."

Marie looked at Chloe and said, "So all of yours..."

"...have black hair, blue eyes and are some kind of scientists," Chloe finished the sentence.

"Oy," said Marie. "Not to sound selfish, but what about the wedding?"

"Well," said Jenn, "your buxom betrothed, Jayne, AKA the Master Wedding Planner has already given us her lists. We have a New York City shopping spree scheduled for Friday after our classes. Jayne's going shopping with Chloe and you're stuck with me, sis."

"Oh," said Marie. "Is Chloe going to be Jayne's Matron of Honor?"

"Of course not," said Chloe. "I'm Frank's Best Man. Frank doesn't need to be as involved as you, though. He and I are going tux shopping next week. Keri the housekeeper is Jayne's maid of honor and Alice from the kitchen staff is her bridesmaid. We assumed Jenn would be your Matron of Honor."

"Of course," said Marie. "I was going to ask you tonight after dinner."

"In that case, I accept, " said Jenn. "You get one other bridesmaid. Who do you want it to be?"

"Well, Frank's friend is performing the ceremony so I'll ask Holly if she's free."

"Good choice. She'll look great in a gown," said Chloe.

"She's not too pretty to be a bridesmaid, is she?" Marie asked before adding, "God, that sounded bitchy."

"Yes, it did," said Jenn, "but Holly's not the bridesmaid you have to worry about. Both of Jayne's attendants are as well endowed as she."

"Oh," said Marie.

"Yep," said Chloe. "That word pretty much sums it up."

=======================

After they escaped their Friday morning classes, Chloe and Jenn walked up to the familiar limousine waiting for them parked by the Union Square Dog Run. James opened the door for the newlywed students. Jayne and Marie were already in the back. The lists were split up and Jayne and Chloe were dropped of in Times Square. Jenn and Marie got out of the limo on Fifth Avenue.

Shopping was a blur of looking for the perfect example of each item on Chloe's lists. Jayne and Chloe walked to Seventh Avenue to search for gowns. The Stevens sisters seemed to go from one end of Fifth Avenue to the other. Both teams called James within five minutes of each other. The collected treasures were put in the trunk and the journey back east began. It seemed to take forever to get back to Tarabella.

When Marie got inside, she dropped the bags she was carrying as soon as she saw Frank kissing a beautiful blonde woman she'd never seen before.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please vote and send comments. I'm writing two series concurrently so I'm hoping to get the final chapters of each done soon.