The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie licked the shaft while Jayne sucked on the head. They took turns sucking Frank off. Marie showed Jayne how to deepthroat. The lesson took five minutes and Jayne was an eager student. Marie dug her hair into Jayne's curly hair and pushed her head down on the cock repeatedly. Marie took the cock and slapped herself on the cheek with it a few times before she deepthroated it again. Frank couldn't take anymore. He needed to fuck. As he stood up, Jayne crawled on the bed. Marie pulled off her wife's pants and panties. Frank dropped his pants, stepped out of them and stripped Marie of her last vestiges of clothing. Jayne was on all fours on the bed. Marie ate her out from behind while keeping her own ass high in the air.

Marie paused in dining for a moment as Frank entered her pussy from behind. Frank's thrusts pushed Marie's tongue more deeply inside Jayne. Jayne reached under herself to play with her own clit. Frank worked Marie's pussy hard. She did not feel fear. She did not return in her mind to the scene of her rape. She was connected to these two people she loved and trusted and she stayed in the moment. Frank stopped fucking Marie after seven minutes or so and slapped her on the ass. Marie stepped to the side and Jayne slid herself backwards to the edge of the bed. Frank fucked Jayne from behind. Marie climbed back on the bed and spread her legs in front of Jayne's mouth. Frank held Jayne's arms behind her back as he fucked her hard as she ate out Marie. Eventually, Marie got up and pushed Frank off Jayne. They gave him a blowjob, switching off between sucking on his cock and sucking on his balls, before they pushed him onto the bed.

Frank lay on his back and Marie rode him reverse cowgirl while Jayne shook Marie's tits up and down roughly. She held on tightly to the breasts as she kissed her wife. Marie ground herself on Frank's crotch and Jayne rubbed all over her beautiful bride's body, occasionally sucking on her nipples. Marie held herself in place and Frank fucked her from below. Jayne licked and sucked on Marie's clit until she had a screaming orgasm. Marie soon got off Frank. Jayne sucked Marie's nectars off the cock before she took her turn riding it. Marie slapped Jayne's clit over and over again as the curly haired woman rode their husband. Marie rubbed and licked Jayne's clit as Frank bounced his ass up to fuck her. Marie pushed Jayne over and Frank fucked Jayne in the spoon position. Marie got off the bed and rummaged through her shopping bags.

She found the bag she was looking for. She pulled out and wore a strap-on harness. She attached a long thin dildo to the harness. Marie walked to the bed with a large jar of lubricant. She slathered the lube on her fake cock and all over Frank's asshole. She slammed her long thin phallus into Frank and he yowled. He rammed his cock harder into Jayne.

After about ten minutes, Jayne's eyes rolled and her whole body shook. She could no longer keep her head up. Frank fucked her through her orgasm. When she came back down from her high, Jayne rolled away. Marie carefully pulled the strap-on dick out of Frank and moved over him so he could then fuck her in the spoon position. When she'd completely regained her composure, Jayne positioned herself so that Marie could fuck her from behind. Frank sucked on Marie's earlobe as he pounded into her deeply. This pounding transferred to Jayne.

"Oh, Ms. Marie. Oh, yes. Fuck me!"

Marie spanked Jayne as she fucked her. Jayne shouted out her appreciation. Frank pulled Marie's hair and drew her head back so he could kiss her behind her ear.

They tried many other positions and combinations as the rain fell outside. When they were all sated, they kissed and cuddled.

=============================

Back in New York, on the Monday after the wedding, Jenn and Chloe had an appointment after their classes. Jenn had completed all the steps and was now ready for her intrauterine insemination. The environment was a little cold and sterile for Chloe's tastes and she did her best to make Jenn feel comfortable. The semen from the donor Jenn had selected was washed, that is it was concentrated rather than raw. It took more than thirty minutes for the vial of sperm to thaw. During that time, Jenn was laid down and music was played to help her relax. Her hips were elevated with pillows and several towels were placed underneath her. Chloe held Jenn's hand as the syringe went through her cervix and semen was deposited directly in Jenn's uterine cavity.

It was suggested that it would be helpful if Jenn had an orgasm, provided no penetration was involved. Chloe didn't need any other information. She moved between Jenn's legs and licked Jenn's clit. When she got tired, Chloe would suck on the clit. She alternated between licking and sucking until she felt Jenn's orgasm. Chloe had no compunctions about going down on her wife in front of the doctor. It needed to be done and she did it. Chloe teased the labia with her tongue and lips but did not penetrate. She rubbed the clit hard and fast from side to side with her palm as her lips tugged on Jenn's outer labia. Jenn's breathing became erratic.

Dr. Brennan knew she should probably excuse herself but she didn't. She even noticed the nurse came in a few times for no actual reason. This was something that never happened there and they wanted to see it play out. Dr. Brennan gave the two ladies a wide berth but did not miss any of the action.

Chloe could read Jenn like a book. She knew all of Jenn's noises and knew she was close. She rolled the clit between her thumb and forefinger as she licked Jen's asshole. Jenn's body was soon spasming in wanton delight. Chloe did not release her right away. She reasoned that if an orgasm was good, a prolonged orgasm was better.

Jenn stayed laying down with her hips elevated for thirty minutes. Chloe took care of Jenn for the rest of the day.

==============================

On the sixth day of their two week honeymoon, the sun was shining and the newlyweds took scuba diving lessons. The swimmers were split into pairs so Frank let his wives pair up and he swam with the instructor. There were beautiful sights to be seen in the ocean but the trio had been having so much fun having sex over the course of the last few days that everything else was a comparative letdown. After the lesson, they spent some time on the beach before returning to their room.

Once there, Marie stripped Jayne in the middle of the room while she was still standing. She then took two long purple cords and tied them behind Jayne's back so that there were four ends. She kissed Jayne and pulled the four ends of the cord forward under Jayne's arms. She knotted the chords in the front so that two lines went above each of Jayne's massive breasts and two went below. She looped the ends behind Jayne's back and then drew them to the front over her shoulders. She wrapped the cords around each breast several times and secured them to the cords on the shoulders. There was an intricately woven pattern on Jayne's chest above her tits. Marie turned Jayne around and tightened up all the lines. She bent Jayne forward at the waist and lubed up her asshole. She handed the lube to Frank who continued the job as Marie bound Jayne's arms behind her back with silk scarves. Frank undressed and slapped Jayne's ass a few times with his cock. Marie came over and stroked Frank until he was ready.

He lay on the bed. Marie grasped Jayne by the hair and pulled her to the bed. She had Jayne straddle Frank and positioned her to impale her ass in reverse cowgirl. As Jayne rode the cock, Marie slowly undressed. She put on her strap-on harness and switched out the dildo on it. She was packing a fairly large translucent phallus. She pushed Jayne back and the sub instinctively ground herself on Frank in a figure eight pattern.

Marie kissed and slapped Jayne's tits before sliding the dildo into her pussy. She pushed all the way in and drew herself back slowly. Just before pulling out completely, Marie slammed it back in.

"Oh, God, yes, Ms. Marie! Oh, Mr. Frank... Fuck me! Please, fuck me! Oh, I love you both. Please, fuck me!"

Jayne's lower arms were bound but her hands were free and she braced herself on Frank's chest. The pressure was not without some pleasure.

They fucked her hard for over fifteen minutes but Marie was not satisfied. She carefully pulled out of Jayne and took off the strap-on. She went to her newly purchased toys and pulled out a blue double sided jelly dong not unlike the purple Beast that Jayne was familiar with. Marie lubed her pussy and one end of the new enormous toy and stuffed it inside herself. Jayne was panting when Marie approached her. The free end of the monster was lubed and Marie shoved it into her bride effortlessly.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Ms. Marie. Yes, please. Please fuck your naughty maid..."

"Someday soon," said Marie. "I saved one of your old uniforms. Keri's moving your things into the Master Bedroom and Frank's butler from Florida, Tim, is moving a lot of things to Tarabella. We'll be doing some maid fucking there. Today, though, I'm going to fuck my gorgeous wife as she rides our handsome husband."

Jayne couldn't argue with that. Marie was very aggressive as they shared the blue monster. Jayne loved every second of it. Her tits were pointed forward in a very erotic way and Marie took several opportunities to tug on the nipples with her teeth.

Marie was happier than she'd ever known. She could die today and it would all be worth it. They spent most of the rest of the day untying Jayne's arms only to retie them somewhere else.

At one point, Jayne was spread eagle on the middle of the bed. Her wrists and ankles were each bound to one of the legs of the bed. Marie fucked her missionary with the blue monster while Frank fucked Marie's ass. Marie had gotten comfortable with Frank controlling some of the action. It was actually fun to her to let him explore her body. The only faces she ever saw during sex were those of her spouses. Her tormentors were a memory and did not enter her reality.

===========================

The honeymoon eventually came to an end as all good things must. Marie stuffed all of her new toys into a flat rate shipping box and mailed them to herself at Tarabella. Jenn, Chloe and James met them at the airport. They held a "Melar, Inc." sign that Chloe made with markers and poster board.

During the two week vacation, the Master Bedroom had been expanded and took over the two rooms on either side of it. It was now immense with huge closets. All of Jayne's belongings were here as were most of Frank's. Tim had moved to Tarabella with Frank's possessions and would be the butler here. Jayne was no longer the Chief of Staff because she was now one of the owners of Tarabella under the papers of incorporation. Within the papers creating their corporation was a clause that allowed for Frank to rent out his home in Florida seasonally and for the proceeds to go into the corporation's money market account.

It was an adjustment for Jayne to have her friends call her "Ms. Jayne" or "Mrs. Melar" as they served her. She wanted to clean the house alongside them but they wouldn't let her at first. Finally, she reminded them that she was one of the owners and could clean if she wanted to. Marie caught Jayne cleaning with Keri one day and smiled. Marie watched the two friends cleaning the Living Room for several minutes before she got an idea and ran quietly up to the Master Bedroom.

"You're going to get your nice clothes all dirty, Babe," Marie told her wife when she returned. "Here. Put this on." Marie threw Jayne her old uniform. It had the low cut top and the frilly skirt that showed off her ass when she bent forward. Jayne smiled excitedly and was about to go upstairs to change when Marie stopped her. "Why are you being modest? Keri's seen you in your underwear before. Change right here. I want to watch you. Make it sexy."

She blushed but did as her wife instructed. She placed her uniform on the loveseat and then slowly danced to the music in her head. She did a spectacular striptease for her wife and her best friend until she was down to her bra and panties. Keri was proud to note that the underwear Jayne wore was a bridal shower gift. Jayne danced lewdly in her lacy black bra and panty set. She shook her large breasts from side to side and it was a thing of beauty. She leaned over the back of the loveseat and let her breasts point up to the ceiling. Jayne seductively bumped her hip against Marie's. She picked up the uniform, slowly stepped into it from the top and shimmied her way into it with provocative shaking of her natural assets. She folded up her clothes and placed them neatly on the loveseat. She walked around erotically in the maid's uniform she'd worn when she first met Marie. She picked up a duster and went back to cleaning. Keri went back to work and Marie watched them. Marie pulled out her phone and sent a text. She put the phone away and began inspecting the job Jayne was doing. She watched her sexy wife very closely.

Frank got the text Marie sent instructing him to come quickly to the Living Room. He saw Jayne in her old uniform stretching to dust a ceiling fan and was soon erect just from watching. Marie walked up behind Jayne and lifted her skirt up in the back.

"You missed a spot!" Marie yelled as she slapped Jayne's ass hard.

Jayne yelped. In fact, she hadn't missed anything but this game was too hot not to play. Ms. Marie, it seemed, was finally going to fuck her naughty maid.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Marie. I'll be more careful," Jayne said in her baby girl voice. She shook her ass as she dusted the fan again.

"Careful?" Marie said as she slapped the ass again. "You call this being careful?" Marie loved to slap Jayne's tits and ass. They just looked so amazing when they jiggled in response to the assault that it was irresistible. "You are so careless. You need to be punished. Where do you want your punishment? Upstairs in private or here in front of your friend?" Marie didn't really know what she was saying. She was trying to make this game as sexy as possible for all involved and that last part just blurted out.

Jayne thought about the number of people who walked through or by the Living Room at this time of day and asked, "Ms. Marie, could I have my punishment upstairs with my friend watching?"

"Fine," said Marie, pretending to be angry with the woman she loved so much. She picked Jayne's clothes off the loveseat and handed them to her to carry. She sank her fingers into Jayne's rich curly hair and led her up the nearest staircase. Frank and Keri eagerly followed.

When they arrived at the Master Bedroom, Marie indicated to Keri that she should sit in a chair. The ash blonde maid did so and did her best not to touch herself as her friend's wrists were tied to the headboard and her feet, which were still on the floor, were kicked apart.

Marie spanked Jayne's ass four more times and rubbed the flesh after each swat. Marie yanked Jayne's panties down and had her step out of them. She pulled Jayne away from the bed so that she had to bend over. The skirt rose, showing off the incredible ass. Marie grabbed both ass cheeks and shook them up and down as she licked the asshole. Jayne moaned in pleasure and Marie did it again. Frank climbed up on the bed and pulled down Jayne's top. He rubbed her breasts through her exposed bra.

Keri wasn't sure when her hand wound up inside her pants and panties. She wanted to resist masturbating but there was really no way to keep her hand off her pussy.

Frank unhooked the bra and pulled it forward until the straps rested on Jayne's tied wrists. He pushed the top further down so that he had unrestricted access to the large tits.

Jayne was so horny. Her spouses were playing out a fantasy she'd hoped to live out for a long time. They were even doing it in front of her Maid of Honor less than a month after the wedding.

"Oh, Ms. Marie... Oh, Mr. Frank... I've been so naughty. Did you want to fuck your naughty maid?"

"Hell, yes, I want to fuck my naughty maid!" exclaimed Marie. Marie took off her own clothes then squatted behind her tied up maid and licked Jayne's pussy and ass while rubbing her own clit.

Frank motorboated Jayne and then slapped both breasts simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck..." Jayne whispered.

Marie opened a drawer and pulled out the purple Beast and a large container of lube. She laid them on the floor and began stretching Jayne's asshole with her fingers as she licked it.

Seeing the size of the thing that was, presumedly, going up Jayne's ass prompted Keri to remove her clothes so she could rub her pussy and tits more easily.

Jayne heard Keri moaning and looked over at her friend. Keri was fingering her pussy wildly while sucking on her own nipple. It was very hot and Jayne almost came from watching her.

It was simply too sexy to have Jayne watching her as she watched Jayne and Keri succumbed to her climax. Her shoes became very tight as her toes curled inside them. She writhed in her chair as she was assaulted by wave after wave of pleasure.

When Jayne's ass was ready, Marie worked one end of the Beast into her own pussy and then slapped Jayne's butt cheeks with the other end. Jayne didn't know why her spouses had taken to slapping her ass with cocks but she really liked it.

Slowly and carefully, the Beast was pushed inside Jayne's ass. Jayne had had it in there before a few times but it always made her gasp. Frank, who was sitting on the bed facing Jayne, untied her wrists and tossed the bra on the floor. He laid back, feet still on the floor, and guided Jayne's pussy to slide onto his cock.

Keri was coming down from cumming when she saw her friend's double penetration and rubbed her clit even harder than before. She was soon riding her second orgasm as the Melar trio fucked each other senseless. Keri always thought her bosses were sexy but the display in front of her was beyond description. Keri rubbed herself hard and kept stuffing her own nipples into her mouth. She moaned on her nipple, which felt really good. After forty minutes, most of Keri's body was too sensitive to touch and she resigned herself to watch the mindblowing exhibition on the bed.

The trio carried on for another hour before they ended up a tangled heap near the foot of the bed.

"Thank you, Keri. You may have the rest of the day off."

"Yes, Ms. Jayne. Thank you." Keri dressed herself silently and walked up to the bed. She kissed her three bosses on the forehead to thank them for the fantastic show and then walked out, locking the door behind her.

===========================

Jenn's happiest experience peeing was when she peed into a cup and used a dropper to place some of it on the stick. She waited impatiently. She saw the little plus sign appear on the plastic stick. The insemination was successful. She couldn't contain her excitement. This was what she'd been dreaming of since Chloe proposed to her. She rushed out of the bathroom to show the pee stick to her wife. Chloe looked at it for a moment before she hugged Jenn so tightly the poor girl almost passed out. They were going to have a family. They would have a baby in their lives. They chatted about how they each hoped the baby would look like the other. It was possible either way. The donor male bore a striking resemblance to Chloe. It was one of the reasons his sperm had been picked. The donor's name was Dr. Charles Paymer. He was a brilliant Marine Biologist working at SUNY Stony Brook's Southampton campus in the SoMAS. He was a huge part of the School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences. Charles' file included several photographs and a video interview. Charles, the wives knew from watching the video, had untamed red hair and sparkling green eyes. He was also erudite and articulate. Jenn and Chloe agreed they would contact Dr. Paymer and allow him to meet their child if he so wished. The wives made out for an hour or so before they told the good news to the rest of the household. It turned out to be a very good idea. Making out was quiet and enjoyable compared to the noise Marie and Jayne made. It turns out they were both screamers.

1...345678