The Happiest of Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers

While David pondered Julie's sex she took his open mouth as an invitation and moved her cock closer to the massage table.

"Want to touch?" She asked huskily.

David closed his mouth quickly as he tried to process what was going on here. Then his hand lifted, all on its own. He didn't think his brain had anything to do with it but suddenly he was reaching down and cupping Julie's balls. They were delicate, soft and warm.

"Mmmmm." Julie moaned as he squeezed her balls. Then he wrapped his fingers around her cock and moved slowly up her shaft. I have masturbated more times that I can count in my life, David thought, but it is nothing like touching another person's cock. It was hard but soft, it was very hot and the skin slid over it loosely as he moved his hand.

Curiosity overcame taboo and He slowly moved his head off the table and then down until his lips brushed the head of this beautiful, delicate thing. Julie's cock smelled fresh and clean and there was a hint of a sweet exotic scent, possibly a body wash. Julie moaned again as David licked the glistening end, tasting the small amount of salty liquid that was there. He didn't throw up; in fact he decided that although it was quite salty he didn't dislike it at all. It was just natural and he slowly sucked the head into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's so good." Julie moaned as David's lips slowly engulfed her cock head and he started to take her into his mouth.

David felt Jade's hands on his ass again and another squirt of oil ran down his crack.

David moaned gently as Jade's finger returned, slowly opening his ass and pushing gently inside. He sucked Julie into his mouth and she let out a little squeal.

"Ooh, gently with the teeth." Julie said quickly.

David stopped for a moment, thinking to himself you should know that. He paused, gathering his thoughts and worked out that if he was going to suck Julie's dick he need to think about what he liked and imitate it because he was in entirely uncharted waters here. Jade's finger slowly teased his asshole as David tucked his teeth behind his lips and he started pulling Julie's cock deeper into his mouth. As he sucked the smallish dick down he realized that this was not going to be easy. It filled his mouth, and he felt his gag reflex kick in and had to back off a bit. David used his tongue to stimulate the vein at the base of Julie's cock and was rewarded with a low moan of pleasure.

David felt Jade's hand sliding under him and he lifted again to give her access to his cock but she just pulled the towel away from under him and then, removing his finger from his ass Jade ducked under the massage table.

David moaned in disappointment and Julie, seeing the problem, spoke up.

"Were you enjoying that sweetie?" She asked softly.

"Mmm hmm." David confirmed, his mouth stimulating the cock in it, his tongue working up the vein and then firmly licking the base of her cock head.

"You are being so good to me," Julie moaned, "so I should be good to you too."

Julies hand ran down David's back to his ass and then down his crack to his asshole and her finger slowly pushed in where Jade's had been earlier. David tensed a bit as she entered him. Julie was firmer and more demanding in her actions and he felt her finger probing deeply immediately. Jade had been teasing his ass with her finger but Julie was fucking it. I wonder, he thought, if I should let...

David suddenly felt part of the massage table drop away and he realized his cock that had been pressed against the table was now dangling through an opening.

"Don't worry darling," Jades voice said from under the table, "I think you need some close attention too." Then David felt her hot breath on his cock. Jade licked his cock and then sucked it into her mouth.

David was in heaven. He was sucking a beautiful woman's cock as she probed his ass firmly, and meanwhile another beautiful woman was sucking his cock too. He tried to copy Jade's actions on Julie's cock, giving what he was receiving, and feeling that elusive orgasm building up again.

"I think we are ready for the next step." Julie announced, pulling away from David's mouth. She took her finger from his ass too and slowly unzipped her uniform and peeled it off. Julie stood there a vision in black stockings and suspenders; the silk panties had been discarded at some stage while David sucked her cock. Julie had not been wearing a bra. Her tits were magnificent and firm, the nipples as hard as her cock that should have looked so wrong but suddenly looked so right. David realized that Julie planned to fuck him; something that he had not seriously considered up until this moment, and thought I should stop this but he said nothing as he watched the vision of beauty roll a condom onto the cock he had been sucking and felt Jade's mouth expertly working his cock. Jade was not using her hand at all, just her very tight lips, her warm mouth and a very active tongue.

"Relax sweetie," Julie said as she climbed onto the table by David's feet, "it's going to be fine."

David dropped his head through the top hole in the table and realized he could just see enough to know Jade had taken her uniform off too. She was facing the door but David could see she was wearing white lacy panties and was hlding two handles attched to the table as she sucked him. David could not see a bra strap and assumed she too was not wearing one.

David felt more oil on his ass and this time two fingers entered him, opening him wider than was comfortable.

"Ow." He said involuntarily, although it did not actually hurt, it was just a surprise.

"Relax sweetie," Julie told him, "You need to relax and then this will be great."

Her fingers probed and stretched his ass and David felt himself opening more and soon he realized she must have added another finger. After a few minutes he felt Jade's mouth sucking harder as Julie removed her fingers and then she moved up the table and something else pressed against his asshole.

"Relax." Julie said again as she applied a light pressure and David felt his ass stretching to accept her cock. The pressure was increased slowly and he slowly opened up to her, the feeling was not good, it was just a painful and uncomfortable intrusion. David was quietly happy that Julie's cock was quite small although it felt a hell of a lot bigger in his ass than it had in his mouth. Suddenly Julie's cock head went past the muscle with a pop and she was inside him.

"Ok?" Julie asked quietly, not moving at all.

"Uh yeah, I think." David replied, ass burning and wondering how the hell this had happened, but fascinated now to see what would happen next.

Julie squirted a bit more oil on David's ass and slowly started pushing into him, moving back and forward to keep the motion lubricated. It hurt, but not badly enough to stop her.

Julie's probing increased in speed until she was fucking David's ass with long strokes and the pain eventually became more like discomfort and there was even an element of stimulation. Despite the major distraction of being fucked up the ass David eventually felt the pressure rising in his balls in response to Jade's mouth's continued work and he finally he moaned loudly.

"I'm going to cum." Was all he managed to say, expecting Jade to move away, but she just sucked his cock in as far as possible and Julie thrust into him, deeper than before and her cock hit something very sensitive deep in his ass.

David exploded, squirting stream after stream of cum into Jade's waiting mouth, feeling it escaping around his cock as she struggled to swallow it all.

Julie didn't slow down at all and was fucking him deeply now, touching the sensitive spot on most strokes and extending his orgasm for what felt like ages. Her balls were slapping against his ass on every stroke.

David was moaning in orgasmic ecstasy, Jade was gulping in surprise and Julie was moaning in pleasure.

Finally David's spasms stopped and Jade licked his cock clean and then got out from under the table and stood up. Julie was still fucking him, now more slowly and David realized he was actually sort of enjoying it.

David looked at Jade and saw streams of cum running from her mouth, down her throat and over her tits. Jade's tits were small but beautifully formed, the dark and hard nipples pointing upwards proudly. She moved to Julie and David watched as Julie licked the cum off Jade slowly as she continued fucking him. The sight was both innocent and intensely erotic. Jade continued her slow motion stroking in and out of David's tingling ass. It's interesting, he thought absently, the width is what I feel, not the length, but the movement is also quite stimulating. After all these years of being the one doing the fucking it is good to know what it is like to be on the receiving end. Nice, but not fantastic. David started moving his ass up to meet Julie's thrusts and tried sideways movement too, which added to the sensation for both of them.

"That's it sweetie," Julie moaned erotically, "wriggle that tight little butt for Julie."

Jade, having been cleaned up by Julie moved up to the massage table next to David's head. She looked enviously at Julie fucking David's ass and David wondered if she was the one who would have been feeling Julie's cock in her if he hadn't come along.

"Can I return the favor?" David asked Jade.

Instantly she brightened and smiled.

"Really?" Jade asked.

"Of course," David said cheerfully, he loved to suck pussy, "it is the least I can do."

Jade smiled again and put her thumbs in the sides of her sexy underwear and slipped them quickly to the floor. She had a well-trimmed bush but David thought there was something unusual about the shape. He watched, fascinated, as Jade spread her legs and reached between them to release a cock that was going to be far bigger than Julie's, about seven inches, David estimated, and quite fat.

"Phew." Jade sighed with relief as it expanded.

David was dumbfounded.

"Uh, you too..." He said slowly.

Jade giggled.

"I'm sorry," she said, not sounding all that sorry, "I thought you realized."

"No," said David, I didn't."

Jades smile disappeared.

"If you don't want to..." She started to say.

"I do." David interrupted. What the hell he thought, in for a penny...

Jade moved toward David and he reached to guide her cock toward his mouth.

"Tell me what to do." He said, and then sucked her inside. Her taste was much stronger than Julie's had been. Julie had smelled and tasted fresh and clean where Jade was more musky and sweaty. There was a faint trace of the perfume that David had smelled on her when he first arrived. Initially unpleasant, the strength of the taste faded quickly as he got used to it and he soon thought of it as a natural thing and enjoyed it.

"My god that looks hot." Julie gasped, the occasional drop of her sweat dripping onto David's back as she increased the speed of her thrusts. "Take it in David, take it all the way."

David tried but was having problems with the size of Jade's cock.

Julie suddenly pulled out of his ass and climbed off the table panting. He was sort of relieved and sort of disappointed at the same time.

"Roll onto your back David," Julie said, "and hang your head off the end of the table."

Letting Jade's cock slip from his mouth David got into the position described. Julie got back onto the table and lifted his legs. He felt totally vulnerable as she spread his legs and lifted his ass up off the table. He could feel her cock head brushing his asshole as she lined up to enter him again.

"One." Said Jade, giggling as her cock brushed his lips.

"Two." Said Julie lustily as her cock brushed his throbbing asshole.

"Three." They both said at once and David was impaled fully at both ends in a single thrust from each of the girls.

"Ugh." He grunted in pain as his ass suddenly opened even wider than before and Julie used the new position to reach new depths. At the same time Jade's cock had slipped right into his throat and he coughed and almost choked.

"Relax baby," Jade cooed, "we are going to fuck you all the way to heaven."

Julie and Jade coordinated their thrusts, both burying themselves full depth and holding the position before pulling back out most of the way and then plunging in again.

David tried to suck Jade's cock properly but she was now just fucking his face, using his mouth as David imagined she would use Julie's ass. He was fighting the urge to gag as he choked again and again. Julie's hand grabbed David's cock as she fucked him and he was amazed to feel it was getting hard again.

"I think he likes it, sweetie." Julie groaned as the girls increased their tempo yet again and David was being pounded at both ends.

"I think he loves it." Jade replied.

David didn't even know any more. He was sore, he was gagging, he was totally at mercy of two girls who were using him as a sex object and he knew that he should be hating every moment of this.

But he wasn't. It was like a roller coaster ride, he thought. You spend most of the time on it regretting your decision to get on. You are scared and uncomfortable, but thrilled at the same time and the adrenalin rush at the end was sensational.

"I can't last much longer." Gasped Julie and the girls slammed their cocks into David a few more times before Julie screamed out and buried her cock as deep as it would go. David could feel it swell and then it was pulsing as she came, shaking all over and moaning with pleasure.

Jade slowed down, then pulled away from David's mouth and watched her friend as she shuddered in ecstasy and then collapsed, limp onto David.

"How was that David?" Jade asked as Julie shook and gasped for air, her sweaty body a dead weight that was uncomfortably pushing his legs to his chest.

"Interesting." Was the first word that came into David's mind. He could feel Julie's cock shrinking and his asshole contracting and eventually the now small cock popped out of his ass leaving him somehow empty.

"Wow," David said, "I didn't expect to ever feel that but I sort of miss the feeling of her cock in me."

"And you are horny again." Jade stated looking at his erection.

"Yes." David replied simply, it was huge and he was very horny.

Jade went to Julie, her own hard cock swinging as she walked. Jade helped Julie down from the table.

"Thank you ever so much David," gasped the petite brunette, "that was fantastic."

"Um... no problem." David replied. "I liked it too." I did he thought, it was even quite good.

Jade turned Julie toward the table and bent her forward across it as David tucked his legs up to make room. Julie's legs didn't quite reach the floor and they hung there.

"Your turn David," Jade said, "fuck her ass like she fucked yours."

David rolled off the table and looked at Julie from behind. Her ass was gorgeous and so feminine. The suspenders and stockings just added to her attraction and even though her shrunken cock, still covered by the full condom, and her balls were obvious David had already decided in his mind that these two were not men, they were not even trannies or shemales or other fancy words designed to create a category, they were just beautiful women who happened to have cocks. A man had not just fucked him; a woman had just fucked him. As he looked at the cute little asshole being displayed in front of him he also knew that he was going to fuck this woman's ass and it was going to be great. People might call him gay if that was the way they thought, but he was comfortable that what had turned him on was their femininity and he still felt straight.

"Well?" Jade's voice interrupted his thoughts. "Are you going to fuck her?"

"Please David," Julie's sultry voice begged; "I want you in me now."

David nodded and Jade rolled a condom onto his cock. She squirted some oil on Julie's ass and rubbed it in before putting some on the condom too.

The tip of David's cock touched Julie's waiting asshole and she moaned. Gently he applied pressure and felt his cock slowly spreading the muscle and penetrating her.

"Don't fuck about David." Julie moaned in her sexy voice. "Bury it in me and fuck me hard."

David still hesitated and then suddenly Jade pushed him from behind and, unbalanced, he literally fell into Julie, as deep as he could go.

Julie moaned with pleasure.

"The lady said fuck her hard David," whispered Jade's voice in his ear, "now be a gentleman and do it."

"Yes please," Julie growled, "do it."

David drew back, hearing a wet sound as his skin peeled away from Julie's perspiration covered ass and plunged in again, using the whole length of his cock to pleasure the hot, tight ass that he was lucky enough to have all for himself.

He pulled out completely and Julie whimpered. He thrust back in savagely and Julie moaned.

Jade's hands were on his ass cheeks, pushing him forward and pulling him back, helping him fuck Julie. Then he felt Jade's finger enter his still sore ass, but it was OK, that certainly wasn't the worst pain that he had felt that evening and the intrusion felt right. She curled her finger around and pushed him and pulled him back as he fucked her friend. David felt more oil being applied.

"May I?" Jade asked. A bit too late to ask, thought David as her finger worked around inside him, her forward and back movements half controlling his fucking of Julie.

"Uh, yes, fine..." David grunted.

Jade pulled her finger out again and placed both hands on his cheeks for a few strokes, and then, on an outward stroke Jade's cock was there and suddenly and unexpectedly it was buried inside him.

"Shit." David cried as the pain and shock hit him. He froze and he suddenly realized that this is what she was asking about.

"Relax darling," Jade whispered, "oh god you are tight."

"Don't stop." Begged Julie.

David thought momentarily. The pain was extreme now, Jade was much bigger than Julie and it felt like she was tearing him open. He could just say stop but his cock fucking Julie's ass was feeling as just good as Jade's cock fucking his ass was feeling bad. David made a decision and gritted his teeth and pushed forward, pushing his cock in and pulling Jade's cock out most of the way. He pulled back again and felt it push back into him. Despite the substantial pain the feeling was like no other he had ever experienced, the fucking actions of his own cock gripped in Julie's tight ass being imitated in reverse by Jade's cock in his ass. One big cock running through the three of them, he thought.

Soon they were all sweating in the mild atmosphere of the massage room as the heat of the situation and the effort of their fucking drove them on. They were all moaning loudly as the tempo increased with David and Jade racing to see who would cum first. David's pain became less noticeable as his sensations blurred and his nerves were raw, the fucking was brutal and animalistic, the two cocks driving deep then pulling back for another vicious stroke. David could hear the slapping of flesh on flesh and could smell the musky scent of sex but this was all far away behind the physical sensations that so very overpowering. The massage table was slowly sliding toward the wall and at times seemed to be about to topple, but no one cared. The shelf shook and David watched the candle flame writhe and shake in ecstasy too.

Finally David felt the cum rise again and he cried out and plunged deeply into Julie and stopped there as he shot his load into the condom, pulsing squirts shooting out of the end of his cock. Each time he shot he felt Jade bury her cock in his ass making the feeling more intense. He was almost finished when Jade came too and he felt the huge streams of her cum shoot into his ass. As she started cumming David saw some candle wax break out of the rim of the candle and roll down the side of the candle and onto the shelf. Hot wax for the shelf from the candle, Hot cum for me from Jade, he thought, that's almost poetic.

bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers