The Happy Campers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy slowed her pace, prolonging Conrad's exquisite torture. He was so sensitive that every touch of her tongue or lips, however slight or infrequent, brought forth another moan and fit of tugging on the cords. Macy skillfully kept him in this highly charged state for many long minutes, so close to rapture that Conrad's rigid penis oozed volumes of clear viscous fluid. It trickled down the sides of his shaft where Macy licked it up and curled her tongue around him, kissing and caressing, so slowly that he could not find release.

The delicate complex of sexual tension that she had created in Conrad became so endearing that Macy felt a sympathetic response to his plight. A quickening of desire overtook her female organs. She felt a need to be filled, so she climbed up and mounted Conrad, settling her bottom ever so slowly, carefully, down over his throbbing stud. The liquid heat in Macy's thoroughly manipulated pussy was almost enough to set Conrad off, almost. She waited a while, still as a stalking feline, waiting for Conrad's tension to abate, and then started grinding herself into him.

Macy let her full weight down on Conrad and screwed her bottom in sensuous circles, driving his bloated weapon in a cosmic spiral. When she felt Conrad tense up, she stopped again, waited, and then screwed some more. In the end, Conrad's whole being was vacuumed into a black hole, and Macy fell into the swirling vortex with him. He erupted with blinding intensity, ejecting volley after volley of hot semen into Macy's grasping receptacle, all of his muscles strained to the limit, pulling his unyielding fetters into deep creases in the edges of the bed. Conrad's volcanic release melted Macy's womanly entrails and she flowed into a whirlpool of red light, falling, falling...

Macy's second orgasm left her floating in weightlessness for many long minutes. When gravity called her down at last, she went immediately to Conrad's wrists and ankles and worried away at the wretchedly cheap cuffs until she got them to come apart. Conrad had succumbed to the sweet opulence of total exhaustion. He didn't move for a long time after Macy loosened the restraints. She massaged his arms and legs tenderly in an effort to breath life back into Conrad's languid, spent flesh. At length, Conrad sighed and curled his body around Macy as she sat on the bed next to him.

"I love you dearly," said Conrad; "but you can be a very demanding lover sometimes. I think I'm going to be sore."

"Oh, you just wait," Macy replied; "think of it as a preemptive strike. When you get me strapped into this gear, I bet you'll be more than a little demanding, too!"

"I'm going to miss those jeans," Conrad said wistfully; "that was the most comfortable pair of jeans I've had in years."

"Hey, no problem!" quipped Macy; "I know the perfect cure. You can fix anything with duct tape, remember?"