The Happy Trick-or Treater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

With one hand guiding his cock toward his target and supporting his weight with the other, Tony leaned over Myra and placed the head between her index fingers. With contact made, he rubbed the tip in her plentiful wetness to spread the natural lubrication before thrusting forward between the soft, pink edges of her dripping pink hole. To his delight, a grimace of bliss flickered across her face and she told him how good it felt.

"Ooooo, yeah," Myra cooed when she felt the neighbor's stiff cock wedge into her pussy. "Oh, I love the way that feels."

"Me too. You're so tight and wet and hot."

As he spoke, Tony thrust forward again, and almost two inches of his hard cylinder burrowed into the place they both wanted it. Myra expressed her delight again and spread her thighs farther apart. His cock was inside her deeply enough he no longer needed to guide it so he placed both his hands on the bed beside her. With his next stroke, over half his shaft was in her pussy, and he drew back and prepared to drive its entire length into her.

This time, when Myra felt Tony's rigid giver of pleasure surging into her, she hooked her ankles around his legs and fucked back to meet him. All the rest of his cock crammed into her eager pussy as their bodies came together with a soft, wet sound. He slid his hands along the sheet and under her shoulders until his weight was resting on his forearms and knees, and she reached up to grip his upper arms. Their bodies were pressed together, but not tightly, and she would be able to move freely under him, maximizing the pleasure they were giving each other. They lay like that for almost a minute, letting the ripples of joy spread through their bodies, until Tony slowly drew most of his shaft back out of her pussy.

With just the head inside, he paused, before slowly plowing his cock into her again. Waves of pleasure swept out from its path to inundate Myra, and she moaned blissfully and fucked back to meet his thrust. Once again, her juices spattered over both of them as their bodies came wetly together, and they once more stayed in that position to revel in the wonderful things his cock and her pussy were doing for each other.

For a long time, the horny man and woman fucked like that, slowly, and taking immense pleasure in each other's bodies while they whispered to each other about how great it was. Every stroke into Myra's pussy went all the way in, and she thrust back to meet it. She could feel her climax starting to mount; it felt wonderful to her, but she wanted something more.

"Your dick feels great, Tony. It's big and hot and does things to me I haven't had done for a long time. But I want to do something else. Stay still and let me fuck myself on it."

He had no problem with doing what she wanted, so Tony raised himself higher to let the voluptuous blonde move even more freely under him. Pulling herself toward him with her hands and ankles, she slid on the sheets, impaling herself on the big, hard cock being held stationary for her. When Tony knew most of his shaft had been enveloped, he thrust forward, and the two happy people moaned in delight as his cock went in so far his pubic hair pressed against the bare skin of Myra's gorgeous pussy.

Pushing against his arms with her hands, Myra's body slid toward the head of the bed again until she felt the ridge of his cock against the soft edges of her pussy. She smiled up at him and pulled herself against him, while he waited before thrusting forward, driving his entire shaft into her. Once again their sounds of joy formed an erotic duet, accompanied by the wet noises of her dripping pussy being crammed.

They continued like that for a long time, and they could both feel their climaxes building up toward a mutual explosion. As she glided back and forth on the bed, Myra was lubricating heavily, and her movements were becoming more erratic with every stroke. He was squirming in bliss above her, and they were both vocal in their expressions of joy. It was obvious to both of them their orgasms were imminent.

Wanting to make their coupling last as long as possible, they had avoided too much contact between his cock and her clit, but she knew the time to change that had arrived. "Fuck my clit, Tony," she interrupted her moans and sobs and whimpers of bliss to whisper. "Make me cum."

He knew what she wanted, especially when she stopped and lay under him with his cock buried in her pussy all the way to his pubic hair. Tony lowered his body so he was lying more closely on top of her and moved up slightly on her body. When he drew back for his next stroke, he heard Myra moan even more loudly when his cock scraped across the base of her clit, and the contact sent extra sexual thrills through his body too. The response was the same when he drove it into her pussy again and again and again. He had felt his climax mounting for several minutes and, after starting to make the fuller contact with Myra's clit he could feel it more rapidly drawing near.

She knew the same thing about herself. "Faster, Tony," she murmured. "Fuck me harder and faster; I need to cum."

He increased the speed of his strokes, driving into her wet hole at a faster pace, and Myra matched him. Her moans became louder, and her movements wilder as she thrashed under him, with her legs waving in the air and her hands starting to stroke his back and sides at the same tempo as the thrusts of his cock into her pussy.

"Yes! Yes!" Myra cried out joyfully. "Keep fucking me! I'm cumming!" She clamped her legs onto him and hugged him tightly against her chest.

Tony wanted nothing more than to keep fucking the wild woman under him, and he started driving his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. As if they were locked together, they bounced up and down on the bed and rocked back and forth. Myra kept telling Tony to fuck her harder and, knowing he was also ready to cum, that's what he did.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" She warbled ecstatically as she climaxed. All her muscles spasmed as she rammed her pussy against him for an ultimate time. After her great orgasm, Myra relaxed on the bed, her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of utter bliss.

Tony didn't stop or even slow down, but kept driving his cock into Myra's wet pussy for another two dozen strokes, before his climax exploded out from his groin, and his semen spurted into his condom. He knew he wasn't through, and continued plowing his cock into her until he had ejaculated twice more. That was all for that night, he knew, and lay on top of the voluptuous blonde, relishing the sensation of her soft flesh against him, but supporting most of his weight on his elbows and knees.

After their tremendous mutual orgasms, the married, but not to each other, man and woman lay in a happy pile until his cock softened and slipped out of her wet, pink hole. They knew their experience had been a memorable one, and neither of them wanted it to end that night.

"You know, Tony," Myra whispered. "This is an old house, and there's always something here that needs fixing, and I don't have a man around to take care of those things that only a man can fix." There was no need to whisper, but the intimacy of the moment seemed to call for it.

He knew her house was identical to his and was the same age, just under two years old, but he saw no point in mentioning that. "I know what you mean. There's something in my house that needs a lot more attention than it's been getting."

Myra knew what he meant too, because she had occasionally been subjected to second hand preaching from Edna, who nattered away about how sinful sex was, unless it was for the purpose of producing children. "It seems we have similar problems," she breathed into his ear. "Perhaps we can solve yours and mine by getting together regularly. You can come over here a couple of times a week to fix what needs fixing, and I can give some attention to whatever you have that needs it."

"That's a good idea, Myra. After all, good neighbors always help each other when they can."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Tony and Myra had and will be having over and over in the near future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12