The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

After a few minutes in the store, Cori's headlights dimmed slightly. They were still quite noticeable, but Norm wanted them to really stand out. He ushered her to the frozen foods and said. "I think I'd like some ice cream." Cori opened the freezer door to get some, but each time she'd reach for a flavor, he'd stop her and tell her to reach for a different kind. He had her bending over to reach ones on the bottom, then standing on her tiptoes for the ones on top. Every move displayed her body in a different way, showcasing her ass or her legs. A crowd of about half a dozen men were now circling around the area, pretending to be shopping while stealing glances at the perky 22-year-old blonde being shown off by the 62-year-old man in the wheelchair.

Norm noticed the crowd and, as Cori would turn away to reach for something else, he'd turn to them and smile, pointing at her bare ass or motioning toward her impressive rack. He was letting them know he was doing this on purpose. A couple of the guys started discreetly snapping pictures or shooting video with their cell phone cameras.

One guy -- a chubby college student -- got particularly close, his mouth agape and Norm motioned for him to come over. Cori started to stand up, but Norm shot her down. "Stay right there, Cori," he said. "Don't stand up or look back until I tell you to."

Cori, as was her nature, obeyed. She knew he was up to something, but she trusted him. He wouldn't let her be hurt, so let him show her off if he wanted.

"Go ahead and grab it," Norm said to the kid, nodding to Cori's ass. "You know you want to."

"Really?" the guy sputtered, his hands trembling.

"Yes," Norm said. "She loves it. Go ahead."

The guy didn't waste a second, immediately turning and grabbing the hottest ass he'd ever seen. "How's that feel?" Norm asked.

"Damn, she's hot!" the kid said. "Her ass is so tight!"

"Slap it," Norm said. The guy smacked her ass lightly, watching the buns jiggle. "Now, touch that pussy."

The guy looked around nervously, noticing that his fellow gawkers were doing a great job of distracting other shoppers, either blocking their view or engaging them in conversations. He didn't have long, probably, but he had a few seconds. Grabbing the thong in his left hand, he pulled it away from her pussy and ran his fingers along the cleft of her pussy. It was so wet!

"Damn," he said, quickly pulling away and turning back around before someone saw him. "She's fucking wet."

"Told you she loved it," Norm said. "Thanks, my friend. Cori, turn around and lick your cunt juice off this nice man's fingers, please."

Cori, straightened up slowly, surprised that her step-father had taken this extra step. In just a few short hours, the line had moved from handjob to blowjob to public display and now, it seemed, to actually letting other men touch her. This day was getting crazier by the second and Cori realized she had lost control. In her haste and desire to make Norm happy, she had let things go way too far. But there was no turning back now, was there? Try to stop it now and he'd just get angry again, then depressed. And it would be all her fault. What choice did a loving step-daughter have but to live with her mistake and obey her step-father?

She stood up, turned around and looked at her finger-buddy for the first time. He just grinned and held up his hand, showing her his moist fingers. Looking around at the crowd of onlookers, Cori gently put his fingers in her mouth and licked her own juices off him.

"Imagine that on your cock," Norm said to the guy. "Let me tell you, there's nothing better in the world."

"You're a lucky man," the kid said. "Anytime you need a little help, um, satisfying her, you just give me a call."

"You betcha," Norm said. Then he turned back to Cori. "I want vanilla."

Cori put the ice cream in the buggy. She was back on high beam thanks to the frozen coolers and everyone in the area saw it. Norm just pumped his fist in the air behind her, celebrating his accomplishment.

Cori was worried about what had just happened, but calmed herself, telling herself that he was just having fun. He was like a teenage boy, hormones raging, acting silly. He'd been through so much, he deserved to be a little immature, Cori thought. And if he enjoyed the fantasy of showing her off, well, she'd have to suck it up and play along.

When a guy asked her which kind of melons to buy, she innocently replied, "The firmer the better." When Norm told her to get some meat from the deli, she coyly asked for "a pound of sausage," careful to emphasize the word sausage and make sure that everyone around her heard her. What she didn't see was Norm sitting behind her, pointing at his crotch and mouthing the words to everyone, "I've got her meat right here!" then raising his left hand and pretending to slap her ass.

When two giggly teen boys came up and asked her where the milk was while staring right at her chest, she politely said, "there are some big jugs right over there."

She knew this game well and she played it perfectly. It seemed silly to her, men acting like little boys, giggling and laughing as if they were pulling one over on her. But Norm didn't let anyone else touch her, so she thought maybe he was regretting that too. If that was the case, she could put up with the other stuff. It was actually kind of fun to be shown off sometimes when she felt safe and in control. The disapproving looks of some of the other women in the store didn't matter to her so long as she was safe and Norm was happy.

And Norm was definitely happy. He loved showing her off even more than he thought he would. All of the other guys were so jealous, so amazed. She was so gorgeous, so damn sexy and she was all his. He wanted to invite them all to come and squeeze her tits and ass, to feel how hard her body was, how firm and yet so soft where it counted. He wanted to spread her out right there in the middle of the store and pull her pussy lips apart so everyone could get a good look at the tasty twat he planned to make his later tonight. He wanted to do all that, but he knew he had probably already done too much. He wondered if the store cameras had caught any of it, if anyone had filed a complaint. The last thing they needed now was an arrest for public indecency. Plus, Cori seemed to tense up for a bit after the ice cream incident, so he thought maybe he better back off. Oh, there would come a time when he'd spread her wide for the world to see, but it was going to take a little time. He just had to keep pushing her in that direction, testing her, stretching the boundaries before shattering them. Oh yes, the time would come.

They finished picking out their food and other essentials -- including three supersize bottles of baby oil as Norm pictured Cori covered in the stuff, all slippery and glistening -- and checked out. Norm had Cori buy a pack of lollipops in the checkout lane and told her to eat one. She immediately opened the pack and popped one in her mouth. Never had sucking a lollipop gained so much attention. Norm saw at least 20 guys leaning and craning their necks, trying to watch Cori work on the lollipop as they walked oh-so-slowly toward the exit. Cori played along well, using her lips and tongue to suck on the round red candy ball, then even stuffing it into the side of her cheek and pumping it back and forth. Norm gave the awed onlookers a final thumbs up as he wheeled out of the store.

When they got to the car, Cori helped Norm out of his wheelchair and into the car. Norm looked over her shoulder and noticed a group of young college guys checking Cori out from a few yards away. He decided to give them an even better show. Norm had his hands on Cori's waist for support as he took the couple of steps from the chair to the car. Getting a grip on the tight sweater, he pretended to fall on his bad leg, pulling her sweater down in the process. Out popped her tits, pokey nipples and all. The guys cheered as Cori hurriedly helped Norm up.

Her concern was totally with him. This was one time when he really did fool her. She thought he had fallen and was scared that he was hurt. She paid no attention to her bared chest or the horny guys who were watching. She helped him up and into the car and Norm flashed a grin and a thumbs up to the audience, letting them know he had done it on purpose just for them.

As soon as he was in his seat, Cori pulled her top up and hurried around to the driver's side, ignoring but not offended by the catcalls that followed. Amazingly, she had kept the lollipop in her mouth the entire time and was still sucking away as they pulled out of the lot.

As excited as he was by the whole turn of events, Norm was also touched by Cori's pure heart. She had no hidden agenda. She had no false pride. She wanted only to take care of him and make him happy. She was sweet and he should feel guilty about taking advantage of her. Oddly, though, he didn't. All his life Norm had been a good guy. He'd done the right things, been fair, honest and law-abiding. He was a good friend and good citizen. He'd never treated women with anything but respect. And he respected Cori as much as any person he had ever met. So why was he doing this? Because he could? Because he felt like he deserved it? Because it just felt so damn good to be bad for once? He didn't know, but he glanced at Cori's bare thigh, pictured her again covered in baby oil and any doubts went out the window. He was going to fuck her tonight. And tomorrow. And the next day. And he wasn't going to feel the least bit guilty about it.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers