The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Norm told her to take the balls out of her mouth and asked her, "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, yes," Cori said.

"Then say it."

"I want to cum so bad," Cori said.

"Then fuck yourself until you cum," Norm said. "And tell me exactly what you're doing the whole time."

"Uhh, OK," Cori said. She kept her legs spread since he hadn't told her not to and reached for her pussy. "I'm touching my pussy," Cori said, running her fingers between her slick pussy lips. "I'm rubbing my clit."

"Is it hard?" Norm asked.

"Yes, very," Cori said. "My clit is hard and I want to rub it until I cum."

"What else do you want to do?"

"I want to stuff my fingers inside my pussy..."

"Cunt," Norm interjected.

"...inside my cunt," Cori continued.

"How many?"

"Three. No four." Cori rubbed her clit with her left hand and filled her pussy with four fingers from her right.

"Can you feel the dildo in your ass?"

"Yes, oh, yes. It's so big. It's got me filled up. I can feel it with my fingers in my pussy. Oh, shit, that feels so good."

"Cum for me. Now. Cum!" Norm yelled.

Cori squealed and her fingers flew across her clit, rubbing furiously as she did indeed climax, humping her hand and soaking the ottoman with her leaking juices. She closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the feeling, then opened them quickly when Norm said, "Do you want to cum again?"

Cori looked at him questioningly, then noticed his hard cock pointing straight up. He nodded toward it and she quickly scrambled over the end of the bed, impaling herself on his cock. She rode him hard now, thrashing around on him, driving herself to another orgasm before slumping in near exhaustion. She was wet and worn out, yet still a six-inch cock inside her pussy was demanding service and a 10-inch dildo in her ass was testing her limits.

"Your pussy needs a break," Norm laughed. "Pull that fucking dildo out of your ass and stick my cock up there instead."

Cori started to pull the dildo out of her ass, but Norm stopped her. "Turn around so I can see it." Cori spun around so she was facing the foot of the bed, then leaned forward on her left elbow, reaching back with her right hand to slowly pull the dildo out of her ass. It had been inside her for 15 to 20 minutes, so when she pulled it out, her asshole remained open, forming a perfect "O" and Norm thought it was just the right size for his cock.

Cori sat back up, still facing away from him and slid down on top of his cock, which was slick and easily slid inside her already well-stretched ass. "Oh yeah," Norm said. Straight-laced Norm had never fucked a woman in the ass, and just a few seconds in he was already kicking himself for missing out on what was surely one of life's great joys. How tight! How hot! Damn, it felt good.

"Ride it, Kitten," he said, gently smacking her ass. "All the way up and all the way down."

He watched the gorgeous blonde follow his instructions, raising and lowering her smooth, tan ass cheeks up and down as she rode him with all her might. She landed with a thud each time and grunted like one of those hot women's tennis players trying to hit the ball especially hard. Cori definitely wasn't one of those girls who laid there like a dead fish or rode a cock by squirming around a little. When the time came, she fucked with everything she had.

Thanks to his orgasm just 30 minutes earlier, Norm's staying power was much better this time, even with all the exciting foreplay and now his first true piece of ass ever. He didn't have to focus on not cumming too quickly; he just laid back and enjoyed the view, the ride, the feel of a young woman's tight ass wrapped around his cock – it was a full sensory experience and he soaked it in for several minutes before finally shooting a smaller but still significant wad of cum into her ass.

"You win," Cori gasped, rolling off of him after he was done. He didn't tell her too, but certainly didn't complain when she knelt over him and licked his cock and balls clean. Obviously, the idea that it was just in her ass didn't bother her at all. Interesting, Norm thought. He was learning more and more about her every minute, it seemed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" she asked, laying beside him. Her skin glistened with sweat, her nipples were still fully erect.

"I'll tell you in the morning," Norm said. "Now, as much as I know you want more of this," he nodded toward his cock, "I'm a sick man and I need my rest. Thanks to you, I don't have to clean up. But you go ahead and clean up, but you're sleeping here. Nude."

"All right," Cori said. A few minutes later, she kicked off her shoes and curled up next to him under the thin sheet, her breasts pressed against his side. She fell asleep almost instantly and Norm chuckled to himself. Rode hard and put away wet, he thought. My little bitch is going to sleep good tonight.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12