The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Wow, you came up with that list pretty fast," Norm said. "All right, it's a deal."

Ricky said he had a camera in the back and went to get it.

One of the bikers operated the camera while Norm directed and Cori, well, she gave the guys another show. She put her clothes all back on to start with, but gradually stripped throughout the modeling session. Her top was off by the time Ricky was squeezing her tits and by the time she was pretending to prepare to suck his cock, the other biker was holding her top, skirt and thong as she knelt nearly nude – only her heels and stockings still on, along with that pretty red bow in her hair and those shiny rings – in front of him.

"Purse your lips like you're going to give it a big kiss," Norm directed. The biker snapped the photo. "Good, now stick out your tongue like you're going to lick it. Perfect. Now, hold his cock up and stick out your tongue like you're going to lick his balls."

When Ricky felt Cori's soft hand on him, his cock lurched in her hand and he thought he might shoot his wad all over her right there. Now that would be a nice picture, he thought. "Hey," he said, "how about a picture with my cock in her mouth. She doesn't have to suck it. Just hold it in her mouth for the picture. I promise I won't try to stick it in too far or cum in her mouth."

"That's a lot to ask," Norm said. "Cori's no whore."

"I understand, sir," Ricky said quickly. "She's just so ... wow. I just want a picture to remember this day by."

"I'm afraid that's too much to ask," Norm said. Cori was pleasantly surprised. She figured he'd say yes, but he was drawing the line. He was willing to show her off, but not share her. That was good to know. At least, that's what she thought until Norm continued. "What can you offer in return?"

"Name your price," Ricky said.

'One of those collars," Norm said, pointing at a display behind the counter. There was a row of leather chokers in various colors with rhinestone, silver or gold lettering on them. They said things like "Slut", "Sexy", "Cum Slut", "I Love to Fuck", "I Swallow", "Sex Toy", "Bitch", "Pussy", "Whore", "I Love Cock", "I Love Cum" etc.

"Sure," Ricky said. "Pick whichever one you want."

"Deal," Norm said. "Cori, I believe the man just bought himself a picture. How about one with just the head in and then one with it jabbing the side of her cheek so you can really tell it's in there?"

"Yeah!" Ricky said.

Cori was a little disappointed, but she didn't know why. Ben and Ty and John had all shared her at times back in Georgia. Ben had offered her oral services to a shop owner and his son in exchange for some new shoes. John had offered her up to his friends and neighbors during a cookout. Maybe the difference was that she knew if she had said no to them, they would have respected that and stopped things right there. Norm never asked her if she wanted to or not and she got the feeling he didn't care about her opinion in the matter. It wasn't a big deal. It wasn't actual sex, just simulated. And Ricky had been really nice to her. Heck, he helped her have an orgasm. The least she could do was give him a decent picture in return.

Cori opened her mouth, parting those moist red lips and offering the oral trifecta – two soft lips and a wet tongue – to him. As instructed, Ricky put just the head of his cock inside her. He didn't expect her to do anything but hold it there, so it was too his extreme delight that she flicked her tongue back and forth across the head while the biker took several pictures on the digital camera.

"Shit, that feels great," Ricky said.

"Stick it in her cheek," Norm said. Cori turned her head a bit to the side and Ricky punched forward with his cock, embedding it in her soft cheek, feeling her tongue wrap around his shaft. Damn, if this bitch didn't stop, he was going to break his promise and cum right in her mouth. Fortunately, the biker took some quick photos and Ricky pulled out reluctantly. Cori found herself following his movement for a second with her mouth, her eyes half lidded in lust. When Ricky pulled out, a long string of pre-cum and saliva arched downward betweeen her reaching tongue and the tip of his dick. "I guess finishing the job is out of the question," he asked Norm.

"Yep, afraid so," Norm said, eyes glued to his kneeling little slut. "She's very special to me, as you might imagine, and I can't just go around letting everyone fuck her. I like to share her beauty with the world, but some things are for me and me alone."

"Well, I can respect that," the biker holding Cori's clothes said. "But can we get the same deal Ricky got?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you like those collars, right? You want more than one? We'll buy every fucking one of them for her if we can get the same set of pictures with us in them instead."

Norm didn't think twice. He really wanted the collars and he really wanted to keep showing Cori off. He was loving every second of it. "Deal," he said. Cori put her clothes back on and went through the same basic poses two more times, once with each biker, allowing both to put their cocks in her mouth. One guy modified the bending over pose, peeling her thong off and having her stuff it in her mouth while he stood behind her and lifted his hand, pretending to be in the act of spanking her ass. It was a great photo.

When they were done, all four men were very happy and very horny. Cori had worked them all into a fever pitch. Ricky was still slowly stroking his cock through his shorts while he watched Cori display herself for the bikers. He knew he'd have to go to the bathroom and jerk off once they left.

"All right," Norm said. "If you guys aren't in too big of a hurry, Cori would like to put on one more show for you." Cori looked at him blankly, wondering what else he could possibly have in store for her.

"You see, every day about this time, my schoolgirl here gets hungry for a snack," Norm lied, and I just happened to bring it along. He pulled out his hard cock, which pointed straight in the air. No Viagra needed this time, he thought. "Since she has to drive, I can't feed her in the car, so she'll have to eat here. You're welcome to watch if you want."

Norm motioned Cori over to him. "Crawl," he said. Cori, already on her knees from the last photo, dropped on all fours, her bare tits swaying as she slowly crawled toward him across the dirty shop floor.

"Give me the one that says 'I Swallow'," Norm said to Ricky, referring to the chokers. Ricky brought it over – it was candy red to match her ribbon – and Norm told him to put it on her.

"Take as many pictures as you have left on that camera," Norm said to Ricky. "You can just put them all on disks for us before we leave, right?"

"Right."

"Good. Lots of pictures then," Norm said. "Any angle you want." Norm nodded to Cori to begin and, to the hoots and cheers of her onlookers, she engulfed her step-dad's cock once more. "Show them how you do it," Norm encouraged.

Cori showed them all right. She sucked him hard at first, barely moving her head, letting her tongue and lips work him over. Her hollowed cheeks and his un-rehearsed grunts told them how hard she was sucking.

Then, she started bobbing her head, quickly picking up the pace, taking him deeper with each stroke until she was deep-throating him. With his cock all the way in her mouth and down her throat, she stopped once more, letting Ricky take some pictures and everyone appreciate the sight of a beautiful girl with her face stuffed full of cock. Then, just when they assumed that part of the show was over, she opened her mouth a bit wider, extended her tongue and licked his balls. That move received cheers from all three guys and Cori looked up at Norm, who was soaking it all in. Again, she saw the pride in his face and smiled to herself.

She couldn't see them, but all three guys were stroking their cocks as they watched the show. Ricky was taking tons of pictures, from above, below, the side – trying to catch every angle of this magnificent blowjob.

Cori used her teasing and pacing techniques to milk Norm slowly, knowing he wanted this one to last a while. Finally, when he was ready to cum, he said, "Just catch it, don't swallow until I tell you." Cori winked at him to let him know she understood and he began spurting thick cream into her mouth.

"Lap it up, babe," one guy said.

"Suck him dry!" said Ricky.

Cori sucked hard, drawing every drop of semen out of him that she could, but never swallowing nor permitting any to seep out of her mouth. She didn't take her mouth off him until he told her to. "Show them, Kitten," he said.

Cori turned around on her knees and faced her audience, making sure they were all looking before she opened her mouth and showed them the coating of white cum on her tongue, some of it dangling from her teeth and gums. Ricky snapped pictures with one hand and stroked himself with the other.

'Got 'em?" Norm asked him. "Make sure you get the 'I Swallow' in the picture."

"Got it," Ricky said.

"Swallow, Cori," Norm's instruction was terse, an order. She did, opening her mouth to show them all a dry, clean tongue as they cheered once more.

Before she started to get dressed, Norm said, "I think you've made our friends quite uncomfortable." He nodded toward their erections. "Don't you think before we leave we should do something about that, since they've been so kind?"

"Hell yes!" one of the bikers said.

"Well, uh..." Cori stammered. She really didn't want this to turn into a gang bang.

"I think it would be nice if you used your hands to help them," Norm said. "And we don't want to mess up Ricky's shop, so you could just catch your cum with your clothes."

"Yes sir," Cori said. She was actually enthusiastic in her response, not because she was anxious to give handjobs but because she had feared she was going to told to give a lot more than than. Again, Norm had played her like a fiddle. By implying one thing and then making her do another, he actually had her so eager to please that she was tugging at the guys' pants, trying to get at their cocks.

"Get dressed first," Norm said. Cori quickly put her little top, g-string and skirt back on and soon she was kneeling before both bikers, a cock in each hand while Ricky took more pictures. Her nipples, somewhat visible before through the sweater were now even harder, and you could easily glimpse the gold showing through the little gaps. "Better wet them down a little," Norm said. Cori didn't suck the shafts, but licked them up and down, wetting them until her hands slid easily over their slick cocks.

She tugged on them and played gently with their balls. She looked up at them, licking her lips and wiggled around to make her tits dance for them inside her little top. They came almost in unison, the first firing his seed at her left breast, splattering the "on the curve" lettering and the red lipstick image. The other guy did the same with her right breast, connecting just above the "I hope you grade" lettering, his first blast missing the target altogether and catching her just under her chin, running down her neck and across the 'I Swallow' choker, coating a long stretch down to the top of her right tit in thick cum. .

"Let me see," Norm said.

Cori stood up and turned around, showing him. The cum stood out brilliant white against the red lettering on her shirt, but appeared more yellowish against the white fabric. He wished she was wearing black so it would really show up.

"Good," Norm said. "Ricky, your turn." Ricky handed the camera to one of the bikers and Cori licked his shaft and balls, then started stroking him. When Ricky was about to cum, he said, "stand up and turn around. Now bend over." Cori did, wondering what he had in mind. He wasn't going to try to fuck her, was he? The next thing she knew, she felt a warm glob land in the middle of her back and she knew he was cumming on her. When she felt no more on her skin, she correctly assumed that he had spilled the remainder of his load on her skirt. The big Samoan's balls had been swelling up since Cori came in an hour ago, and he had a considerable amount of jizz to dish out. His cum pooled into a large film that oozed down slowly from Cori's back onto to her skirt, and it showed up very well against the dark, checkered fabric.

"One more photo of the hunters with their trophy?" Norm asked.

"I've got an idea," one of the bikers said. "She'd look great on our bikes out there, and we could stand next to her. The cum would really show up in the sunlight."

"Great idea," Norm said.

They went outside and had Cori straddle one of the motorcycles. The bikers stood on either side of her as they took pictures, pointing to the cum-stained shirt. Cori put her finger in her mouth, sucking on it innocently as if to say, "what did I do?"

Ricky's picture was even better. To display his conquest, he had her bend over the bike and he stood behind her, pointing to the thick globs of white cum that stood out brilliantly in the bright afternoon sun. There was a large oval-shaped glob that was oozing down the middle of one of the pleats, which was acting like a funnel directing it right toward her exposed ass crack. Cori held her pose, licking her lips seductively, while the guys watched the slow advance of the white cream, anticipating its landing on her naked ass like a kid waiting for the ketchup to drop onto a hot dog. Finally, the cum landed with a barely audible splat just to the left of her ass crack. Ricky beamed with pride, pointing at her cum-dripping ass to let everyone viewing the picture know the white sauce belonged to him.

With the photo session finally over, Ricky ran inside and quickly downloaded the pictures, making copies on disk for everyone.

As they left, Norm said, "Hey you guys should stop by the truck stop on Route 8 sometime. I own it. I'll take care of you."

'Thanks," Ricky said. "Will she be there, too?"

Norm just looked at Cori and shrugged, "You never know." But already, the ideas for how to make the restaurant a success again were percolating in his head.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers