The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Yeah, getting better every day," Norm smiled. "Cori's really helping me."

"So, where is she?" Crisp said, ready to get down to business. "She better be as hot as you said or you'll be paying. I'll give you a discount, but free means more than good-looking or cute. She better be fucking hot. I'm talking model pretty with a world-class body."

"She's all that and more," Norm said confidently. He motioned for Crisp and his men to come in. As Crisp had indicated on the phone, he had five men with him. Like Crisp, they were all dressed in light gray t-shirts with the "Crisp Crew" logo on the chest and their names embroidered underneath, tan work pants and work boots. Their shirts were all tucked in, their clothes clean and wrinkle free. Crisp certainly ran his unit with military precision, Norm thought.

Crisp introduced the guys, all by last name. Benson was the oldest of the group at 55. He was a balding man, a burly former construction worker with hairy arms, a barrel chest, deep voice and commanding presence. It was obvious that he was the unofficial right-hand man and a guy who would make the others toe the line as quickly as Crisp would.

Cruz was in his mid-20s, a Latino with a determined face and chiseled body. All of Crisp's men were in great shape, but Cruz was the most impressive, his body rippling under his t-shirt.

Waters was a tall, slender black man in his 30s. He had powerful legs and narrow waist that suggested a track background. Cho was Asian, average height and build, in his 40s though he looked much younger. He had a wiry yet muscular body.

Finally, Sanders was the youngest of the group at just 22. He was a 6-4 black man built like a tree trunk. He had been a fullback on his college football, having just recently graduated.

Glancing at the group, Norm wondered if he had overplayed his hand. Cori was hot, yes, but these guys were used to hot women. They had the looks and – backed by Crisp's generous spending – resources to bed almost any woman they wanted. Was Cori special enough for these guys, or would they think she was just another babe? He turned to lead them to the back door, saw his nearly nude, slumbering step-daughter through the window and erased all doubts. She was a vision of pure beauty and sex. No man would find her ordinary.

He led them to the door and escorted them onto the small patio that would soon be replaced by his deck. The men fanned out, surrounding Cori, taking in the sight.

"What do you think?" Norm asked, grinning. "Will she do?"

Crisp showed no emotion, but studied the faces of his men, eyebrows raised, looking for their non-verbal answers. His visual survey told him what he expected, "She'll do," Crisp said. "But let me ask you, why do you want to share her?"

"Well," Norm said, "I like to show her off, you know, let other guys look but not touch..."

"We're going to touch, though, right?" Crisp interjected. "That's the deal."

"Oh, right," Norm said, shaking his head. "Yes, that's the deal. I'm willing to let you guys have, um, access to her in exchange for the deck."

"And she's OK with it?" Crisp frowned, noting her obvious drugged state and bondage.

"Yep," Norm said, launching into the partially accurate story he had prepared, knowing his motives would be challenged by not only Crisp, but Cori as well. "Well, she will be. See, Cori moved her just a few days ago to help me after my stroke. As you can see, she's a very healthy, very sexual young woman. She has needs. I do my best to serve them – every chance I get! But back in Georgia, she actually had four boyfriends who liked her so much, they actually were willing to share her with each other.

"So, she had four cocks – all younger than mine, and larger, too, probably – servicing her every day. Even when I was younger I couldn't compete with that, though I would love to have tried. Anyway, you guys are sort of a present to her."

Norm noticed the guys nodding as they studied her and listened to him, realizing that they were going to get to fuck this babe.

"Then why the drugs and bondage?" Crisp pressed.

"You're a surprise," Norm said. "See, regardless of what you might think of a girl with four boyfriends who also fucks her step-dad, she's not a whore. She's just a very giving girl who thinks it's her life mission to please men. Given the body she has, I can't argue with her. She's made for pleasure.

"Anyway, even if she was horny and frustrated that I couldn't fill her needs, she would never complain, never go seek the company of someone else. She would find you guys attractive, but out of respect for me, she wouldn't take action. So, I'm putting her in a spot where the action will already be started before she wakes up. I'm willing to bet she'll be so pleased with the deck and so ready to fuck – though she might not admit it – that she'll be anxious to pay you back."

"And won't she bad mad at you?"

"Not if you guys give her the fucking I think you will," Norm said. "She cums hard, man, and over and over again. You get her off a few times and she'll be thanking me. And let me tell you, no one thanks you like Cori."

"You still haven't explained the bonds," Crisp said.

"Well, you'll note they're not tight at all," Norm said. "They're not intended to restrict her, just to keep her from running off when she wakes up before I have a chance to explain. Once she sees the whole picture, Cori is a very understanding and accommodating girl."

"All right," Crisp said, apparently satisfied with his answers. Norm noticed that Crisp had done all the talking for his men thus far. "What are the parameters again?"

"Right now, while you're working, Cori will be out here, on display. She's sort of intended to be motivation and inspiration," Norm said. "Consider this the appetizer. You can touch her, take pictures, whatever, but the main course comes after you're done. Assuming I'm satisfied with your work, we'll have a cookout for you. Cori will serve and entertain. Then, four men will receive personal lap dances that, I assure you, will not leave you disappointed.

"Then, two lucky guys will get the honor of an extended fuck session. Crisp will be one," Norm explained to the group, sharing the outline he had given Crisp over the phone, "and one of you will be the other. That will be determined by draw. In order to be in the drawing, you have to work hard, to the satisfaction of Mr. Crisp. If he deems your effort worthy, you'll be in the drawing. Given your reputations, I expect all of you to qualify. Mr. Crisp and the winner will have one hour with Cori to do whatever they wish. The only stipulation is that I be allowed to watch."

"Sound good, gentlemen?" Crisp asked. They all nodded.

"Oh, just one more thing," Norm said. "Just don't hurt her. No hitting or slapping unless you want to give her ass a little smack or something. No spitting on her or pulling her hair or anything like that. And you can talk dirty to her -- she likes it – but take it easy on the name-calling, please. It might sound weird, but the more respect you show her, the more she'll pay you back as a hot little cum slut, just like her collar says."

"Fair enough," Crisp said. "I assure you, if anyone steps out of line, they'll have to answer to me. They won't be in the drawing and they won't have a job."

"That's good enough for me," Norm said. "She should be out for the next several hours."

"All right, gentlemen," Crisp said, "Let's get to work."

The guys threw open the fence gate and carefully picked up Cori's chair and moved her over by the edge of the pool. Four went to work tearing up the old patio while the other two started hauling in the wood and tools to assemble the deck. Norm was impressed with how efficient they were. They moved in precision, like a well-drilled team, with little wasted effort. They were clearly pros at their jobs and took very seriously what many might think of as a ho-hum manual labor job. Still, they were human, and stole more than one glance over at their prize.

Norm himself watched her as much as the guys. Her long legs, tan skin and glistening, hard body never got tired on the eyes. Not until the old patio was broken up and hauled away and the frame was in place for the new deck did they take a break. They had coolers filled with beer and water and each took a beer, giving one to Norm as well, as they all sat down on the edge of the pool and in the grass next to Cori, who still was totally unconscious.

"Well, hell," Crisp said, taking a swig of his beer, then setting it aside. "Let's see what Miss Cum Slut has to offer." He kneeled next to the chair and ran his hands up her smooth sides, up to her breasts, cupping them. "Mmm. Real," he nodded. "Don't usually see them this firm when they're real. Nice size too." His review of her body was almost analytical. "Nice body. Hard. She works out, I can tell. Let's see what we have down here." His hand dipped between her thighs, rubbing over her pussy lips. He spread the outer labia and ran his fingers along the moist crease. "Excellent," he said, and Norm guessed it was a word the man didn't toss around lightly. "She always this hot and wet?"

"All the time," Norm nodded. "And her nipples are always hard, even when she doesn't have the rings in. I'm telling you, she's ready to go 24 hours a day. I would love to, but I just can't keep up."

"That's a good problem to have," Benson spoke, leaning forward to feel Cori's tits. "What are these, C cup?"

"Yeah," Norm said.

"Really nice," Benson nodded, tweaking one of her erect nipples. "Don't get me wrong, I got nothing against a good set of fake tits, but too many women get them too damn big. Give me a nice firm, natural set like these any day."

"Hah," Waters laughed. "You say that, but you were the first one to stick your head between that stripper's E cups the other night."

"Well, these are a helluva lot better than those floppy things. Feel for yourself," Benson said, handing the boobs over to the black man.

Soon, all of the guys were feeling Cori up, exploring her tits and pussy, admiring her well-toned and beautifully displayed body. These pussy connoisseurs were duly impressed. "I love the rings, man," Sanders, the youngest of the crew, said.

"Just had them put in yesterday," Norm said. "Special treat for you all."

"Nice touch," Sanders said. He flicked the dual strings leading from her pussy to her tits, watching her nipples and clit vibrate in unison as he strummed her cords.

"Play it, Hendrix," Cho chirped.

"Before you get back to work," Norm interjected, "she probably should be flipped over to get some sun on her ass. Would you guys mind doing that for me?"

They unclipped the chains on her ankles and feet to keep them from tangling. Even though one of the guys could have lifted the light Cori all by himself, they were all eager to have their hands on her, four guys grabbing her legs and arms while the other two helped keep the chains and chair straight. They laid her down gently, all eyes immediately drawn to her high, rounded, firm ass, split so nicely by the spaghetti strap.

"She doesn't look too comfortable like this," Crisp said, gently squeezing one ass cheek while Benson grabbed the other. "Her damn tits are getting squished. How about we prop her up a bit? It will get some more sun on her ass and inside her thighs, too."


Norm nodded his agreement. A cardboard box filled with Styrofoam served as a perfect support. They placed it under Cori's belly, letting her head and tits hang over one end while her ass was prominently sticking in the air and her long legs stretched behind her on the chair. They clipped the chains on her wrists to the front of the chair.

"Her cunt needs some sun," Crisp said, motioning his men to spread her legs. They did, pulling them apart as far as they could off the sides of the chair. They wrapped one end of the chain around a ladder rung in the pool and the other around one of the deck posts.

"Yeah, that will get some sun up in there," Crisp said, rubbing her exposed pussy. He rubbed his cock through his trousers. "You put any tanning lotion on her recently?"

"No," Norm said. "Be my guest." He offered a bottle of lotion to Crisp, but the big man just grinned and pulled out his cock.

"I carry my own brand," Crisp said. He mounted the back of the chair and put his cock between Cori's ass cheeks, wrapping her flesh around his cock like a hot dog in a bun. Crisp's cock was a little larger than average, around 7 inches, but Norm was most impressed by the man's steely hardness. It was as rigid as a metal rod and Norm half expected the man to whip it out and start hammering nails with it later.

"Mind if I get a little preview," Crisp asked, showing Norm the proper respect.

"Not at all," Norm smile. "I think you've earned it. I recommend just a quick sample, though. Save some for later."

"Thanks," Crisp grunted. He unclipped the bottom string connected to her clit and pressed his hard cock head against her pussy lips. As they always did, they yielded happily to the pressure of a hard cock, sucking it into her willing pussy which, operating with a mind of its own, didn't seem to care if Cori was conscious or not. Crisp drove his rod straight into her pussy until he was balls deep. He stopped then, enjoying the feel of her tight cunt around his shaft. "That's some prime pussy, all right," he nodded, giving her ass a gentle slap. He thrust in an out hard and fast half a dozen times, then pulled out and poked his wet cock up her ass. Though it was obviously tighter and less lubricated than her pussy, he took no longer to bury himself inside her. Had she been awake, the violent thrust probably would have hurt, but in her unconscious state, there was no pain. Norm wondered if she'd be able to tell that she had been penetrated when she woke up.

Crisp test drove her ass for about 30 seconds, then pulled out and got off the chair before he overstepped his bounds any further. Kneeling alongside the chair, he reconnected the back of the thong to her clit and stuck his cock under the thong emerging from her ass, stabbing upward and pulling it even more taut. Norm thought he might rip the thing, but Crisp relented, shifting sideways and jabbing at the side of her breast with this thick rod. He thrust several times, stabbing at her tits, knocking one against the other, making them sway back and forth like two giant pendulums.

"These things are heavy," he said, exaggerating his thrusts to let them know how hard it was to move Cori's heavy, firm tits using only his cock.

He moved around to front, pulling her head up to waist level and rubbing his cock over her cheeks and lips, then wrapping it in her golden hair. "Soon enough, babe, you'll be gagging on this big thing."

Norm looked around and noted that all of the other guys were stroking their cocks now too. Sanders seemed to have the largest – a 10-incher that looked like a cop's night stick. Norm joined the crowd, stroking himself as well. He kept stroking as he watched Crisp walk back around behind his step-daughter, putting three fingers in her pussy while stroking his cock with the other hand. Seconds later, Crisp fired several blasts of thick, white cum all over her ass, thoroughly dousing her left cheek and covering nearly half of her right.

"Missed a spot," Benson said as Crisp stepped aside. Benson too rubbed his cock against her ass, then dipped it into her pussy for a few hard strokes before dumping his load on Cori's right ass cheek. Cho fucked her pussy hard for a full minute before Crisp told him to stop. He pulled our reluctantly and fired his load right at her pussy, coating her exposed clit, cum dripping from her gold ring. Waters, Sanders and Cruz each took their turns as well, sampling her pussy and then firing their loads on her back and legs. Norm decided a second coat on her ass was necessary, splattering his load across both cheeks.

When they were all done, Cruz stepped forward with a trowel you would normally use to smooth concrete and proceed to gently spread the cum all over Cori's back, ass and legs.

"Drink lots of water and work on building up another load, gentlemen," Crisp said. "She'll need some more on her front this afternoon. It will take a lot of jizz to cover those tits."

The men went back to work, occasionally looking over at Cori's hanging tits and obscenely spread ass. "Hey Norm," Crisp yelled. "Got any dildos? Her cunt looks hungry."

"It's always hungry," Norm smiled. He went inside and found some toys in Cori's stash. "Her ass is hungry, too," he said. He slid a pink butt plug into her ass and drilled a 10-inch flesh-colored dildo into her pussy. "Want this too?" he asked. He held up a red ball gag. Crisp gave him a thumbs up and Norm slid the strap around Cori's head, parting her lips and inserting the ball.

Now, bound in a doggy style position with dildos and plugs in her holes, a ball gag in her mouth, chains on her legs and wrists, rings in her clit and nipples and giant white globs of white cum shimmering all over her back and dripping from her pussy, Norm knew this was worthy of some photos. He took pictures from various angles, getting close ups of the cum on her ass and even caught a glob hanging from her clit ring just before it dropped onto the chair. "I'll have copies of a disk made for all you," Norm said. "Just please don't put them all over the Internet. I like showing her off, but only when I'm there to see it."

Norm went inside to order some food from one of the local sub shops and when he came back out, he noticed Cho was next to Cori, tape measure in hand.

"What's going on?" Norm asked, not the least bit concerned that Cho was doing anything inappropriate.

"Just taking a few measurements," Cho said. "If you don't mind, Crisp gave me approval to work on a couple special projects for you."

"Sure," Norm said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I think we all like the way she's displayed there and I figured with this deck, you might like her that way more often. So, I was going to build you a permanent display stand. You'll be able to bend her over it any time and I'm going to put two small posts out to the side that you can use to spread her legs if you want. We can put a pad on it to make it more comfortable for her if you want her that way for long periods of time."

"Sounds great!" Norm said, delighted at the thought of custom-built Cori-display stands.

"And, you may know that we have some experience with strip clubs," Cho said. "Well, one of the owners is a good friend of ours and he's hooking us up with his supplier of stripper poles. They're going to deliver two and we'll install one out here between your awning and the deck and another in your bedroom."

"That's super!" Norm said. These guys were thinking of things he never dreamed of. Obviously, they felt they were getting their money's worth out of the deal, going above and beyond like this. His instincts had been right – Cori was that special.

A while later, they broke for lunch. Cruz sat with his legs under Cori's chair and used her ass as a table, eating his sandwich with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. "Man, she's a juicy little thing," Cruz said. "Did you lube her up?" he asked Norm.

"No," Norm said. "That's all-natural pussy cream. Tastes great, too."

"Really?" Cruz said. "I usually like to let the bitches do the eating, if you know what I'm saying. But if you say so, let's see." He tore off piece of bread from his sandwich and dipped it between her pussy lips, letting the bread soak up her juices. Then he popped it in his mouth. "Mmm," he nodded. "That's fucking sweet! Tastes like candy. I've never tasted a pussy that good before."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Waters said. "You never eat pussy anyway. Now me, I love to chew on a good snatch. Gets them so fucking hot, they fuck you twice as good. Let me be the judge of how this bitch tastes."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers