The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Next, Crisp used Cori's g-string to tie her wrists behind her back. Now, her head and tits were hanging over one end of the platform that supported her mid-section. Then, six inches higher up, her ass and pussy were elevated and spread across the pillar while her legs hung straight over the sides, the stilettos several inches from the deck surface. The baby oil on her dark skin glistened in the night sky and her body trembled with anticipation.

"Get comfortable," Crisp said, "because you're probably going to be in that position for the next hour. Start the clock, Norm."

Norm took note of the time and told the guys to enjoy themselves. Sanders and Cruz hung back, eager to have at their prize but knowing full well that Crisp would be calling the shots. "I'm going to start back here," Crisp said, stepping between Cori's legs and grabbing her ass, which met him perfectly at crotch height. "You two do whatever you want with the rest of her. No cumming in her asshole or pussy. Mouth only or anywhere on her body. Don't worry, you'll both get your turns back here, too."

Both guys watched as Crisp rubbed his supremely erect cock against Cori's pussy, teasing her exposed clit with his cock head. He stabbed at the ring in her clit and wiggled it back and forth with his cock. Already, she was moaning, the stimulation on her already hyper-sensitive and aroused pussy driving her crazy.

Norm was watching with particular fascination. He couldn't believe how well his plan had come together. He had Cori thinking he was the greatest guy in the world because he had given her the gift of six studs and deck. He had the guys thinking he was the luckiest bastard in the world because he had the hottest little nympho in the planet and they were all grateful for his generosity in sharing her with them.

Little did they know that none of this was for them. He wanted the deck, yes, but more than anything he wanted to show Cori off. He wanted these guys who fucked hot babes every day to see that he had something better than they could ever have -- unless he gave it to them. He wanted to feel the power of being able to control Cori, not only her body, but her mind. He was making her act like a total slut and she didn't even realize it. Given permission to be a slut without guilt, Cori had played right along. After all, to reject the guys would have been rejecting Norm's generosity, something he knew she would never do. So, in order to appear grateful, she had to fuck, right? And just like that, he had removed the guilt, the inhibition and given her free rein to be the wanton, sexual being that she was clearly made to be with a body that was chiseled out of every man's dreams.

And, oh, what a show she was putting on. Norm loved it! He watched Crisp getting ready to fuck his step-daughter. He remembered thinking the man's cock was hard enough to drive a nail. What would it do to her tender little pussy? He couldn't wait to see.

"You need this, don't you, darling?" Crisp teased, slapping his cock against her ass.

"Oooh, yes," Cori said, "Yes, please, I do need it."

"Well, being the gentlemen I am..." Crisp said, thrusting his penis into her pussy, driving his hips upward, trying to lift her off the bench. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her pussy with furious intensity. It was obvious he didn't intend to hold his wad for an hour. On the contrary, he was getting off as quickly as possible, wanting to make sure he had time to reload one more time. Normally, this would have done him for the night, but Cori looked so amazing and felt so incredible, he thought he just might have one more go at her before the night was over.

Even though they had free rein to do as they pleased, Sanders and Cruz just watched the powerful fucking, playing with Cori's tits, tugging on her nipple rings, wagging their cocks menacingly in her face and enjoying the show. Cori just hung on for the ride. Being bound as she was, she had no control over the situation and, for once, she was fine with that. She was completely willing to give in and just take all they could give her, which right now included as hard a fucking as she could remember. It was violent, but not angry or hurtful. Crisp was sheer power and he pounded away at her twat with the force and determination of a battering ram.

The brute force of his thrusts, with his veiny cock mashing her clit against the wood pillar underneath her, had her on the verge of orgasm when he pulled his hard rod out of her and, with surprising calmness, walked around in front of her. Gently pulling her head up by her hair, he stroked his cock a few last times, then began firing away. Given the number of orgasms the guys had already had, Cori was surprised by the volume of his load as blast after blast splattered across her face, dripping over her eyelids, seeping around her nostrils and leaking between her lips.

"How's that for starters?" Crisp asked her, letting her head drop back down as cum dripped off her face onto the deck below. Cori was too weak to answer. The fierce fucking had left her drained and hornier than ever, desperate for release.

There to save the day were Sanders and Cruz. Sanders quickly took his place behind her and when she felt the thick 10-incher enter her, she knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Cruz picked her head back up and stuffed his cock into her mouth, holding the back of her head as he forced it down her willing throat.

"I see why you can't keep up with her," Crisp said to Norm as they watched the show. "No man can. She's a fucking nympho. Look at her! She needs more cock than any one man can give. I fucked her as hard as I could and she still needs more."

Norm couldn't have been prouder at this moment. Now these guys knew intimately what a first-class piece of ass he had in his bed every night.

Much like Crisp, Cruz was anxious to squeeze out his first load and rev up for as many more as he could muster in 60 minutes. And with Cori using her skills to suck and lick his shaft and head while he throat-fucked her, it wasn't hard to reach the climax quickly. Like Crisp, Cruz stepped back and, holding her head up, blasted her face with his sticky load, the first shots splashing over her ear and into her hair.

Just then, they heard someone knocking at the fence gate and Norm quickly wheeled over. Sanders wasn't about to be stopped now, so he kept fucking that sweet cunt and the guys just kept watching the show while Norm slid open the gate.

"Good evening, sir," a uniformed police officer said, looking at Norm, then trying to look past him at the crowd of people in the backyard. At this point, he couldn't see exactly what was happening. "Are you the owner of this house?"

"Yes sir," Norm said, surprising himself with the calmness of his voice.

"We've received some complaints about noise and a woman screaming," the officer said. "May I come in and look around?"

"Of course," Norm said, knowing there was no stopping the man. It was 50-50, he figured. Either the guy would be disgusted and fine them for some noise ordinance -- he didn't think they were breaking any other laws -- or he'd be a true man's man, understand the situation and let it go. "Come on in, Officer Barnes," Norm said, reading the man's badge. He moved his wheelchair back to let the officer in.

Barnes entered the backyard and as soon as he got to the corner of the house, he saw the beautiful young woman, strapped to some sort of pornographic sawhorse, with a guy standing behind her, fucking the holy shit out of her.

"What the hell?" he said, stepping closer. "Are you bastards raping that poor girl?"

"Hardly," Norm laughed. "She's loving every second of it. She's a bit of an exhibitionist, so she doesn't mind us watching."

"Why's she tied up?"

"To keep her from falling over," Norm said. Barnes noted the slant of the device and realized it made sense. He was going to ask about her hands being tied, but his concentration was thrown off when Cori let out a high-pitched squeal that was about the sexiest noise he had ever heard.

"Are you OK ma'am?" Barnes said, stepping closer, inside the circle of onlookers. His hand was on his gun, ready to draw. If this was actually a gang rape, these were some cool customers. They weren't flinching a bit, which made him nervous.

"Yes, Officer," Cori panted. Sanders was really plowing into her, imagining himself stretching her pussy permanently, ruining her for any man with a cock smaller than his. "I'm fine, thank you."

"You're not being forced to do anything you don't want to do?"

"No sir," Cori gasped.

Crisp motioned to one of the chairs and Barnes sat down, taking a ring side seat for the rest of the show. Sanders kept reaming out her pussy, driving his cock into her at different angles, pushing roughly against the sides of her cunt walls. The rough, uneven thrusts rubbed Cori's clit across the smooth wood surface, her clit ring catching against the little knots and ruts in the wood, each little snag working to yank her clit in a different direction. The intense stimulation was almost too much and Cori wasn't sure she was going to be able to cum after all. It felt so good it hurt.

Thankfully, as he neared his climax, Sanders gave up the frantic, all-around-town fucking and resorted to hard, firm, straight thrusts. The steady rhythm and the feeling of an utterly full cunt finally drove Cori over the edge and she squealed and yelped like a puppy, cumming in waves of pleasure, each spasm punctuated by a high-pitched grunt that would be universally recognized as an expression of a young woman in pure ecstasy.

"I guess that's the noise folks are complaining about," Officer Barnes said, shaking his head. "Fuck, that's the sweetest noise in the world."

Sanders pulled out of Cori's limp, sweat and baby-oil soaked body and added a third coat of cum to her face, clogging both nostrils and leaving her head hanging over the side as she gasped for breath.

"I agree," Norm said. "There's no law against a girl having an orgasm, is there?"

"Hell no," the officer said. "And the day there is, that's the day I give up my badge. No, there's no problem here. Just try to keep the noise down. I assume this party is going to be going on for a while?"

"Yes," Norm said. "I think she's going to be ready for more in a few minutes."

"I'm sure," Barnes said. "Well, the next time she's ready to cum, maybe just put something in her mouth to keep her quiet."

"We've got a ball gag that should do the trick," Norm said.

"And a whole bunch of cocks!" Sanders added, laughing.

"Well, that should do it," Barnes said.

"Thank you, Officer," Norm said. "We appreciate it. Would you like a turn? I think Cori would be most appreciative of you stopping by to check on her."

"Mmm," Barnes said, clearly torn between what his mind and his cock were telling him to do. "I better not. Too many ways for an officer to get in trouble these days. But I could probably jack off real quick. Only thing is, I don't want any evidence left behind, if you know what I mean. Would it be too much to ask to have her maybe swallow it?"

"Hell no," Norm laughed. "Half her diet is cum. Go ahead, she won't spill a drop, I promise."

Barnes stepped forward and pulled his cock out of his fly, pointing it at Cori's cum covered face. He was so aroused by the show and her appearance -- those big tits hanging down, those long legs stretched to the sides, her round ass sticking high in the air, her dark skin glistening with baby oil -- that he came with just a few quick tugs on his dick. As soon as he started to cum, he pulled her head up and stuffed his cock into her mouth, filling her with a prodigious load that suggested he had been storing up for a while.

Already recovered from the powerful orgasm that had racked her body and the brutal reaming of her pussy, Cori happily licked the officers shaft, sucking the cum out of his cock, draining his balls and swallowing every drop.

"Thanks, ma'am," Barnes said, zipping his fly and turning to leave. "Thank you gentlemen. Enjoy your evening and just try to keep the noise down. I'll tell the neighbors that everything is under control."

Barnes left and Norm re-started the clock, announcing that 30 minutes remained. Crisp and Cruz both stepped forward. This time, Crisp stood in front of her and Cruz took up his post between her legs. Cruz dipped his cock into her well-fucked pussy, finding it to be remarkably hot and wet inside. He wondered if he could make her cum again and, having just shot one load, started with a slow, steady pace, gradually working his penis deeper and deeper inside her. Cori rocked back and forth slowly, the bungee cords stretching and contracting in time with Cruz's thrusts.

Meanwhile, Crisp rubbed his cock all over Cori's face, using the head like a spoon to scoop up globs of cum and shovel them into her mouth. He pressed the head against her nostrils, allowing her to blow the cum out of her nose and let it slide down into her mouth. He wrapped his shaft in her hair, rubbing the cum that clung there on his cock and then transferring that to her mouth as well. Finally, her face relatively clear and his dick throbbing, Crisp filled her throat once more, slamming into her until his balls were pressed against her chin.

Cori looked like she was being skewered with cocks drilling into her from both ends. Cori was filled with cock, her body pushed and pulled back and forth by the competing thrusts. Unable to move or respond in any way, she focused on making her pussy a snug fit for Cruz and in using her tongue to provide as much stimulation as possible for Crisp.

Crisp finished first, picking up a cup and spilling his seed into it. When Cruz stepped away from her pussy, ready to blow, Crisp handed him the cup and Cruz added his sperm to the mix.

Now that the coast was clear, Sanders jumped behind her and rubbed his cock along the back of her leg, lubing it with the baby oil. Then, he roughly spread her ass cheeks and drove his large cock into her tightest hole. He was reaming her good, with deep, fast thrusts, his fat cock testing her limits.

He slapped her ass and reached between her legs to pinch her clit, which was now raw and engorged. She was moaning again and Crisp taunted her, "Can you cum with a cock up your ass, you little slut? Does a good ass-reaming get you off? Come on, babe, cum with that big dick in your ass."

Hearing the moans and seeing the flared nostrils and parted lips, Norm realized that Cori was indeed getting close to an orgasm. "Better put that gag in her," he said. Crisp quickly put the ball gag in her mouth.

"There you go slut," he said. "Scream all you want. Show us how much you love cock. Cum with that cock in your ass."

Sanders grabbed the back of Cori's "I Love Cocks" collar, using it as a handle to gain even more leverage. He pulled Cori's head back, the collar digging into her throat as he hammered away. His balls were slapping against her pussy, teasing her clit and she came suddenly and violently as if the inability to let it out with a good scream or moan made her body tremble and shake all that much more.

She was still cumming when Sanders pulled out and dumped a shot of cum into the cup. Cori's wet, hard body hung limply, glistening in the pale outdoor lighting. "Times' up," Norm said.

Instead of anyone jumping up to untie Cori, they all sat down and enjoyed a beer as they unwound, enjoying the view of their well-fucked sex toy so beautifully displayed for them. This view beat even the best sunset over the ocean all to hell. Cori just lay there, eyes closed, basking in the glow of multiple orgasms, resting her totally spent body and listening to the guys talk about her

"That's one hell of a bitch you've got there," Crisp said to Norm. "You're a lucky bastard. I bet you wake up with a big ol' smile every day."

"Hell yes," Norm said proudly. He chose his words carefully, sensing that Cori was listening. He wanted to make sure he reiterated that this had been a good deed, and decided to throw in a little guilt along with it. "She's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I just wish I could get out of this chair and pleasure her the way she needs it. You guys saw her. She needs a good hard one every now and then."

"Every now and then?" Crisp scoffed. "From what I saw, she needs one about every 15 minutes. No man can keep up with that slut. She's amazing. I think she'll give you plenty of inspiration to make a fast recovery."

"Well, I just want to thank you guys for doing this for me," Norm said. "She's done nothing but give of herself since she's been here and I just wanted to repay her. Thanks to you guys, I think I made her happy tonight. I hope so, anyway. I'm just worried that when I do get better, she'll move back to Georgia. I'm not sure what I'd do without her."

"I don't know about all that," Benson said. "But I wouldn't worry about next week or next month. With this girl, definitely live for the moment because I guarantee you, my friend, that it doesn't get any better than her. So, make every minute with her count."

"Good advice," Norm nodded.

"So, when you gonna nail that ass again anyway?" Sanders asked.

"Well, I was thinking I would when you guys finished, but I'm pretty worn out," Norm admitted. "This day has taken more out of me than I expected."

"Yeah, well she took more out me than I expected too," Cruz joked. "You want a piece of that before bed, old man, and we'll give it to you. All you gotta do is enjoy the ride."

"Can't pass up an offer like that," Norm said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, how about we get you in the pool where you can lean against the side," Cruz started. "Then, we'll mount her on your cock and she'll ride you home."

"I'm not sure she's riding anything else tonight, boys," Waters said. "I think we fucked the life out of her for a while."

"No problem," Cruz said. "We can lift her up and down. She provides the cunt. He provides the cock and we provide the friction power."

"It's the least we can do for him," Cho agreed, nodding toward Norm.

Cho and Cruz helped Norm into the pool while the others unbound Cori, tossed aside her shoes and, each grabbing a limb, carried her limp body to the pool and handed her to Cruz and Cho. Soon, everyone was in the pool and Cori was coming out of her cum-induced stupor, asking what was going on.

"It's been about 20 minutes, we figure that cunt of yours is long overdue for another cock. And we know you want to show Norm how much you appreciate everything he's done for you," Crisp said tersely.

"Ooh, yes," Cori said, brightening up. "Thank you so much, Pap!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She hugged her back, his cock hard now, pressed against the back of her thigh. Cori squirmed in his arms, pressing her tits against him, struggling to hold herself up. She was weak and exhausted in sore in the best possible way. "Guys, I'm a little worn out. Could you help me?" she asked, batting her eyes as if that was necessary to convince them.

Cruz grabbed a hold of her on one side and Cho manned the other. With hands on her hips and buttocks, they lifted her until she was poised over his cock, then pushed her down. Sanders ducked under the waist deep water, nudging her hips forward, then down, guiding her onto Norm's cock. They let her fall until Norm was fully inside her, then started slowly lifting her up and down. Cori focused what little energy she had left on making her pussy muscles tight around his shaft and whimpered softly as her pussy was filled once more on this fuck-filled day.

"Just tell us if you want to go faster or slower," Cho said to Norm.

"Feels great so far," Norm said.

"Somebody stick her tit in his mouth," Crisp said. Sanders followed orders, grabbing Cori's right breast, squeezing it as he pushed her torso forward. Norm opened his mouth and sucked on her nipple, catching the ring in his tongue and pulling on it. He nibbled on her tit and buried his face between her firm breasts.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers