The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She had an idea, but pulling it off in two weeks would be tough.

"All right," she said, taking a deep breath, "how about this. We know what will draw men in and San Diego is full of beautiful women. We need to find about 10. Even though they'll get big tips, you'll need to pay them and give them a clothing allowance. You'll need to offer benefits. You have to make it worth their while to tease and please your customers. If you get the right girls, they'll do a good job and you'll make more than enough to cover your increased overhead. You'll need to hire security because there will be guys who want to go too far. And we're going to need some new menus and to make a few changes in here."

"What are you getting at?" Chuck asked. "Hooters already does this, don't they."

"Not the way I do it," Cori said, her tone and face all business. "I'll go out today and tomorrow and try to get the girls. I'll need about 3 hours after you close Saturday night to train them. Then, we start on Monday. If it goes right, by the end of the week, you'll have them lining up at the door."

"You're not talking about prostitution, are you?" Chuck asked. "I don't want to do anything illegal."

"Nope," Cori said. "It will all be legal -- though morally questionable and highly offensive to some. You just won't be able to allow minors in here."

"Sounds perfect," Norm grinned.

"So, what do you need us to do while you're finding the girls?" Chuck asked.

"I'll work on a new menu," Cori said. "I won't change the actual food items, just how they're named, described and served. I'll give you a draft and you can get them printed. Also, get an electrician in here and get them to tone down this lighting a bit -- we want it light enough to see but a little darker for the right mood. You might want to consider getting the windows tinted, too."

"This is going to cost a lot," Chuck frowned.

"She knows what she's talking about," Norm said firmly. "She's a very bright young lady, don't you think?"

"Very," Chuck nodded. "All right, what do we have to lose?"

They agreed on a base hourly wage and clothing allowance for the girls which would include a payment up front on Saturday night for the girls who completed the training. They would be expected to go shopping on Sunday with Cori for the proper attire.

When they were finished with the meeting, Chuck let Cori use his office to work on the menu while he and Norm made phone calls to begin the renovation of the restaurant. Cori lost herself in her work, enjoying the rush of actually using her brain and creativity for a change. Norm had stifled that and now that she was channeling her energy into it, show found it exhilarating. The afternoon flew by as she pounded on the keyboard. Before she knew it, it was 7 p.m. Norm came in to ask if she was hungry and they reconvened at their table for a meeting over dinner.

Before she sat down, Cori asked, "Can the height of these tables be adjusted?"

"What do you mean?" Chuck asked.

Cori stood up against the table, which hit her at mid-thigh. "I'm about average height for the girls we'll have in here," Cori said. "They'll be wearing heels, too, so add another three or four inches. We want the table to come to about here." She made a line across her lower abdomen, just under her belly button.

"Why?" Chuck asked. He still wasn't getting the full picture.

"So when they bend over to take an order or serve the food," Cori said, bending at the waist, keeping her legs straight, "they will make a very nice presentation. Especially in something like a halter top and mini skirt."

Even with her t-shirt and regular bra on, Cori looked great bent over like this with her heavy tits hovering just above the table. She looked over her shoulder at the table behind her, which happened to have a couple of customers in it, two guys who were checking out her ass. "And this will please not only her customers, but also those at other tables as well."

"I get it," Chuck said, grinning. "Very nice. Yes, we'll either figure out a way to raise these or get some new ones."

"Good," Cori said, sliding into the booth next to Chuck. She didn't want to sit next to Norm, who faced them from the other side of the table.

"I like the way you think," Chuck said. "You're right, Norm, she's very bright. What else do you have?"

"We need a better sound system," Cori said. "You want to have some music playing in here -- not too loud. It's not a night club. But loud enough that the girls can here it. Give them something to move to. Play lots of different types of music, but all of it with a good, quick beat."

"Makes sense," Norm said, making a note to make some calls about a sound system.

"We need some new pictures," Cori continued. "We're basically turning this into a theme restaurant -- the girls, the food, the music -- it will all be sexy. So, let's get some pictures of girls in bikinis and sexy outfits on the walls. No nudity -- but close. Make sure they're always smiling, having fun, happy to be half-naked."

"Got it," Norm said.

"Good," Cori continued. "We need to get a new sign."

"Why?" Chuck asked.

"Because we're changing the name to the "Haulin' Tail Truck Stop" and this is our new logo." She showed them a printout of a cartoon-drawn, very curvy girl in heels, cutoff shorts and a crop top standing on the side of the rode, her thumb, tits and ass sticking out as she looked over her shoulder, smiling and winking.

"That's perfect!" Norm said, delighted.

"Put that on the sign and the menus," Cori said. "We need to get t-shirts printed up by next week, too -- little white tank tops for the girls, big full shirts for the rest of the staff and customers. Eventually, you'll want to print this logo on cigarette lighters, matchbooks, playing cards, hats -- anything you can think of. Make this place a destination instead of just a stop in the road."

"This is great," Chuck said, frantically jotting down notes.

"For the menu," Cori said, "we will still serve everything you have always had, but we're going to spice it up. For instance, instead of an open-face roast beef sandwich, it's now a 'Wide Open and Creamy.' When guys order it, they'll have fun saying, 'bring me something wide open and creamy'. All sandwiches will be called 'Split Tails' -- you know, like buns split down the middle. So a hamburger would be a 'Split Tail with Juicy Beef.' And instead or rare, medium or well done, the waitress will ask how they would 'like their meat handled.' The options will be 'ridden raw', 'licked and stroked' or 'drained dry.' You can imagine the fun they can have with that. The idea is to make it easy for the guys to flirt with the girls and let them know that it's OK to have some fun, make crude jokes and stuff. And the girls will have to be willing to give it right back to them. 'Oh, did I drain your meat dry enough?'" she mimicked.

"I love it," Chuck said, "but you don't think this will get out of hand?"

"That's what the security will be for," Cori said. "You need three guys inside and two outside at all times. They need to kick out anyone a waitress signals, no questions asked. The girls will know that a little pinch on the ass or hand on the thigh is acceptable, but no touching the tits, ass or pussy, no snapping or tearing clothes. It will happen, but if we act swiftly and decisively when it does, it won't happen often. And if it does happen often, you'll end up losing your girls. I know the rule is the customer is always right, but in this case you have to show the girls you have their backs at all times. If you do, they'll trust you and do a good job and you'll make lots of money."

By the time they left, Cori was certain her plan would be a hit -- she just had to find the right girls. It wouldn't be easy in such a short time. Plus, she was used to selling to men -- which was very easy. Girls wouldn't be impressed by her looks. Intimidated or jealous, maybe, but not impressed. Wearing a full night shirt and panties, she went to bed pondering how and where to find the girls. They needed extraordinarily beautiful girls to do this right. There were plenty here, but how many could she get?

All the talking and thinking about this had gotten her a little turned on and she noticed that her nipples were tingling against the cotton night shirt and her pussy was gently asking for some attention. She reached between her legs, slowly stroking herself as she drifted off to sleep.

She woke up in middle of the night, perspiring. Her hand was still between her thighs, now wet and sticky, her panties soaked with pussy juice. She realized she had been dreaming about the guys back in Georgia and it hit home just how much she missed them. Obviously, her pussy missed them too. Well, Norm might have been right about one thing -- she was ready for some cock again, but she wasn't about to go begging for his or anyone else's. She found one of the dildos in her drawer and settled back into bed, creaming the sheets twice.

As she lay back and tried to go back to sleep, Cori reflected on how much she was changing. It wasn't just because she could have an orgasm without a man's touch, but because she was acting and thinking differently, more clearly, more confidently, Cori realized that she was becoming more independent. She found herself wanting to be bolder, to try new things, to see what she could really do, not only with her body, but with her mind as well. Any man who didn't respect her mind would be cast aside, much like Norm. Any man who realized that she was more than T and A would be the recipient of all the amazing gifts she had to offer.

Suddenly, she felt like she had millions of options. She had assumed she'd go back to Georgia when she left her. Obviously, she missed her boys very much and would be happy to be back there. But part of her wanted to see what else was out there. What else could she do? She thought about going back to school. Or what about getting an office job, maybe with an advertising firm? Or what about starting her own business? Maybe a restaurant or a clothing store? Her mind was still racing when the sun came up. She got out bed, ready to tackle the day, focused on getting the job done over these next few days and then getting on with her life.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12