The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

About 15 minutes later, the show continued with Cori on her hands and knees on the living room carpet and Tony giving her ass a major reaming. Remembering his promise to Bud, the doorman and stuffed her thong inside her pussy and left them there until it was thoroughly soaked with pussy juice. They capped off the evening an hour later with a sensual cowgirl ride in the bed and Tony woke up the next morning with his cock in between Cori's soft lips as her tongue playfully lapped at his head.

After they showered, Cori put her dress back on, minus the thong. She started to tuck it inside her purse, but Tony stopped her.

"Carry it in your hand," he said. "And not all wadded up. Loop one finger in the crotch and let it hang down so everyone can see it."

This was hardly the most embarrassing public display Cori had been asked to perform, but its effect was noticeable when another man joined them on the elevator. His eyes naturally roamed over Cori's body, lingering at the usual places, but also at the thong dangling from her fingertips. He looked at her bare thighs and glanced at Tony with a knowing smile that said, "Nice, no panties."

When the elevator opened, Tony motioned for Cori to go first. As she did, he flipped up her dress, letting the man see that, indeed, she was wearing nothing underneath. Cori didn't stop, but proceeded into the lobby, pulling her dress back down as she went, striding confidently up to the door man and smiling seductively. "Here you go, Bud," she said, holding up the thong to his face. "I think this is what you wanted -- or at least it's been where you want to be. You can smell it and Tony can tell you all about it."

Tony winked at Bud as he escorted out the door. Bud just grinned, took a whiff of the thong and stuffed it into his pants pocket.

On the way home, Cori reminded Tony that the new and improved restaurant was going to be unveiled in a week. "Tell your drivers to send as many guys as they can our way. They won't be disappointed."

"What's in it for me?" Tony asked, grinning.

"I don't know," Cori frowned. "I mean, with being selfish and all, I guess you'll just have to do it out of the goodness of your heart. Of course, I suppose I could start being selfish after I leave town..."

Tony pulled the top of her dress down and squeezed her breasts. "Yes, after you leave town, please."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers