The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Really!?" Cori feigned surprise. "That'd be great. But I hate to impose."

"No problem at all," he assured her. "Why don't you lay down on the pool table where we can stretch you out?"

It was far from Cori's first time on the table. Many times she was asked to climb aboard in order to dance for customers or perform for her co-workers. And on many an occasion she had been bent over the table and fucked by her co-workers in some of their after-hours sessions. There would be no fucking this time, but Cori knew there was going to be plenty of touching and she wanted to make sure Mr. Bell knew that was all right. The shop placed no restrictions on customers touching Cori in "non-violent" manners so long as she had no problem with it. The regulars knew Cori's basic ground-rules, which the shop supported fully.

Cori accepted light touching anywhere on her body, such as a hand on her thigh or an arm around her waist. She also allowed occasional light grabbing or pinching of her ass and fondling of her breasts, so long as it didn't threaten to leave marks. Anything harsh enough to leave a mark for more than a second or two was strictly off limits, including the staff. If she was going to be showing off 95% of her body every day — or 98% like she was today — it wouldn't do to have bruises and red marks left by overly aggressive hands. Most of the customers understood and agreed with this and very seldom were there any problems.

Mr. Bell certainly wasn't looking to cause trouble, either, but he was quite anxious to lay his hands on this hottie. She climbed on the pool table, crawling on her hands and knees to the center of the table. Mr. Bell's view — featuring Cori's delectable ass — was breathtaking.

"Where exactly have you been having the pain?" he asked.

"Right here," she pointed to a spot very low on her back. "It doesn't hurt bad. It just seems to tighten up sometimes."

"All right," Mr. Bell said. "Go ahead and lay down flat on your stomach."

Of course, with a pair of 36C's, Cori couldn't lay flat, but she did her best. She folded her arms under her head and spread her legs slightly. Her bubble ass, basically bare with the thong tucked securely between her cheeks, protruded nicely, the curve accentuated by the dip in the small of her back and her long, lean legs.

Standing next to the table, Mr. Bell put his hands on her lower back, touching the point where she said it hurt. "OK, you say the pain usually comes from here?" he asked, lightly touching her soft skin. "Does it hurt when I touch it?"

"Not a bit."

Mr. Bell proceeded to rub her lower back, probing with his finger tips, feeling for tightness. Of course her back is tight, he thought, everything on this girl is tight, including her clothes. His probing fingers discovered no problems, but it wasn't for a lack of searching. She didn't really need any treatment, but there was no chance he was going to pass up this opportunity.

"I'd say you have just a little muscle tightness, nothing serious," he said. "But to be safe, I'd like to do a couple other simple examinations, just to make sure."

"Oh, that would be great," Cori said. "It won't hurt will it?"

"Not at all, unless you really do have some muscle or spine damage," he said. "Now, if you please, roll over on her back and bring your knees up so your feet are flat on the table."

Cori did so, and Mr. Bell noticed she had to hold her bathing suit straps in place against her nipples. The fabric was stretched so taut over her breasts that Mr. Bell expected the thin straps to snap like rubber bands. Unfortunately, they held, but he still got an ample closeup of her oh-so-firm breasts. They were so large, he had initially assumed they were fake, but their natural roundness and firmness made him think they might actually be real. Which would make them all the more impressive.

"Forgive me for asking, but are your breasts real?" Mr. Bell asked.

"No problem. Yeah, they're all me. Nothing fake. Do you think I need implants?"

"Oh no, not at all. I think they're pretty much perfect now. I was just curious. Extra-large fake breasts can lead to back problems sometimes, you know. But I don't think that's a problem for you at all. Don't change a thing."

Just then, the phone rang. Cori sat up to get it, but saw Ben walking out of the garage, motioning for her to stay put while he picked it up. When he hung up the phone, he came over to the table.

"What are you two up to?" he asked, smiling. "Some form of pool I don't know about?"

"No," Cori grinned. "Mr. Bell's helping me with my sore back." She winked quickly, letting Ben know to play along, even though she had never complained of a sore back.

"Well that sure is nice of you, Mr. Bell," Ben said. "So how bad of shape is she in?"

"Oh, she's in magnificent shape. She just has a bit of stiffness in her back. I was just about to check for more serious damage, but I think I have a few stretching exercises I can show her that should clear it up."

"Good. She's very flexible. She can put her legs behind her head or do the splits, so don't be too easy on her."

"Good tip," Mr. Bell smiled, already thinking of the positions he could put her nubile body in. He had to see it. "Really, she can put her legs behind her head?"

"Sure. Go ahead and show him, Cori."

Locking her eyes on Mr. Bell's and smiling, Cori lifted her legs up over her shoulders, then, leaning her head forward, locked them in behind her neck. They pushed at the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together. One of her straps slipped off her nipple. She reached to put it back, but Ben stepped in before she could.

"Here, let me help you with that," he said. He lifted both straps as high as he could — which wasn't far, due to how tight they were — giving Mr. Bell a few seconds to look at her dark nipples before replacing the straps over them.

"Mr. Bell," Ben said, pointing to Cori's fully exposed crotch. "Would you mind helping her with her suit. It seems to be pulled up a bit tight." Sure enough, the thin strap of cloth covering her pussy was pulled so taut that it had slipped in between her puffy pussy lips.

"Oh, certainly," Mr. Bell said, with a seriousness that made it sound like she had an open wound and he had to stop the bleeding. As he reached out, he found that his hands were actually trembling with excitement. He gripped the fabric where it emerged from her pussy lips. It was loosest here and he could get his fingers under it. Gently and very slowly he pulled up, sliding his fingers under the fabric and, as a fortunate result, between her velvety-soft pussy lips as he went. When he had the entire stretch of cloth out of her pussy, he pulled up on it as high as he could. This had to cause the thong to really dig into her ass, but he wanted to get a good look at her bare pussy before he covered it back up.

When he finally placed the suit back over her pussy lips, Mr. Bell lightly patted her twat . looked up and said, "All better?"

"Yes, thank you," Cori smiled.

"Well," Mr. Bell said, admiring Cori's total package, contorted like a pretzel, tits, ass and pussy on full display, "I guess you really can put your legs behind your head. Very impressive."

"Thanks. We did a poster like this once, didn't we, Ben?" Cori asked.

"Oh yeah. It's in the calendar this year too," Ben said. "Tell you what, Mr. Bell, since you've been so helpful with Cori, how about a free copy of this year's calendar?"

"That would be great," he said. "I guess I better go about earning it. Cori, why don't you go ahead and put your legs back down and I'll continue my examination."

Mr. Bell was disappointed to have to tell Cori to put her legs back down, but the disappointment didn't last long. He got to play with her body some more, now. He told her to keep her knees bent, shoes flat on the table. "OK, now keep your shoulder blades flat against the table — Ben, you might want to help her — and I'm going to push her knees to the side. This will twist you back and waist and should tell us if there's any discomfort."

Ben held Cori's bare shoulders against the table while Mr. Bell twisted her legs, knees together, first to one side, then the other. He pushed her knees to the table, twisting her body at the waist. As he did so, he ran his hands along her thighs and ass, enjoying the feel of her warm, soft skin. Her tan, like her body, was flawless and her skin was so soft and smooth he wondered if she bathed in lotion every night.

"Does that hurt at all?" he asked, holding her legs against the table and staring at her gorgeous ass.

"No."

"Good. Now roll over onto your hands and knees, please."

Cori did, and her heavy breasts, aided by gravity, strained more than ever against their flimsy restraints. Her ass wiggled invitingly as she positioned herself on the table. Mr. Bell directed her through a series of moves.

"Now, put your head all the way down on the table ... yeah, that's it ... and now lift one leg and kick it straight out behind you ... perfect ... now the other ... OK, relax. Did any of that hurt?"

"Not at all. But now my suit's riding up again. Would you mind?" Cori asked, still on her hands and knees and wiggling her ass.

"Certainly!" Mr. Bell said. "Pesky little thing, isn't it?" This time, he approached from the rear, gripping her thong just above her ass crack and pulling on it slowly. First, he pulled up on it, further wedging it into her pussy. Then he let the stretchy material snap back between her ass cheeks and pulled it slowly out of her pussy. Like before, he pulled it away long enough to take a good look before carefully laying it back over her lips. Again, he patted her twat gently, letting her know he was done.


"Thanks! Well, what do you think about my back?"

"You can get it up now," Mr. Bell said. "I think it's fine. Just a minor strain. Stand up and I'll show you a couple stretches you can do that should help it. If you forget to do them, I'm sure your co-workers and customers will be eager to remind you.

"First, put your feet and knees together and bend over straight at the waist. Good, now grab your ankles and hold that pose for 30 seconds. You'll feel a stretching in your back. That's what we want." Both Mr. Bell and Ben stood back and admired the view for the full 30 seconds. "Now, do the same thing, only with your feet spread just a little past shoulder width. No a little wider. That's it. Good. Now hold that for 30 seconds." Ben gave Mr. Bell the thumbs-up sign.

"Yeah, Cori," Ben said. "I definitely think you should do these exercises every day."

"Well, actually, she should do them at least three times a day," Mr. Bell said. "And more than that couldn't hurt. This next one is good too. Go ahead and cross your legs, then bend over at the waist, grab your ankles and hold for 30 seconds. Excellent! Still no pain right?"

"Right," Cori said. These stretches were no problem for her at all. She stretched every day before and after her workout and she was very flexible. "No pain at all."

"OK, now go ahead and show me how you can do the splits." Cori, demonstrating her amazing athleticism and flexibility, promptly dropped to the floor, legs fully spread. "Wow, impressive!" Mr. Bell noticed that her suit had again scrunched up between her pussy lips. He didn't wait for her to ask for help this time. He simply stepped forward, crouched down and took matters into his own hands, pulling the suit back into place and, of course, fondling her velvety pussy in the process.

"Now, put your hands on your lower back and twist as far as you can, both to your left and right sides, keeping your legs split," Mr. Bell instructed, noting how this put not only her pussy on display, but how putting her hands behind her back forced her tits to stick out even more prominently than usual. "Now, lean forward, stretch your arms out in front of you and lean forward as far as you can with your legs still spread. That's it. Touch your forward to the carpet if you can. Excellent!" The men stood behind Cori to get a good view of her ass in the position.

"All right, you can stand up," Mr. Bell said, again adjusting Cori's suit for her — both on her tits and pussy — as she stood up. "If you do those exercises at least three times a day, every day, that should help."

"Great! Thank you so much," Cori said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and a hug, squeezing her tits against him. "I feel better already."

Just then Chad came out to tell Mr. Bell his car was ready. "All done, Mr. Bell," he said. Then he noticed Cori for the first time that morning. "Wow, nice outfit, Cori. I'd say that's about a 95!"

"You think?" Cori smile. "It is pretty skimpy."

"What's a 95?" Mr. Bell asked.

"Oh, that's how we rate Cori's outfits for skimpiness," Chad explained. "A 95 means that 95 percent of her body is exposed. That would be a record, I think. She's usually around 75 or 80 percent in her skirts and tank tops."

"Well, if you rate them for how she looks in them, this one's a 10," Mr. Bell said.

Everyone seemed to agree on that, including John and Ty, who came walking in.

"Definitely a record," John said, clearly proud of his selection. "Top that, Ty."

"Well, it will be fun trying, won't it, Cori?" Ty said. "We'll have to look through the catalogs and see what we can find."

Cori took a couple of photos with Mr. Bell before he left and Ben promised to send him an 8x10 (to his office of course) as well as adding Mr. Bell to the wall at the shop. Mr. Bell drove off with his calendar in hand and a huge smile on his face. How many repair shops left their customers feeling that good after forking over $600? Not many, and that's why Cori was so valuable to the shop. A sexy outfit and a few harmless poses had made Mr. Bell's day and, because she understood what this was all about, Cori felt nothing but pride in herself and her role.

Ben was also proud of her, but moreover, her little stretching exercise with Mr. Bell had left him quite horny. He hadn't used one of his nights with Cori last night, so he was more than ready for some action.

"You fellas know what you need to do back there?" he asked the guys. They, of course, knew what he meant and told him to go ahead — they had plenty of cars to work on and John would watch the front desk.

Ben took Cori by the hand and led her to his office and closed the door. This wasn't at all unusual. The guys were each allowed a certain number of sexual encounters with Cori each week. Being the owner, of course, Ben had the most, being assured of 5-10 per week. John, the senior mechanic, had her 3-5 times per week and Ty and Chad had her 2-3 times each. The guys were not permitted to exceed their allotment. To help ration out everyone's time, they came up with a weekly schedule for each night. A full night — which could begin as soon as work ended and last until morning — counted as two on each man's weekly allotment, whether they had sex with her one time or six times during the night.

The guys were flexible on their nights and would frequently trade to accommodate one another's schedule, but in general, Ben took Cori on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays, accounting for six of his 10 weekly encounters. John took Mondays and Thursdays, leaving him with just one other time during the week. Ty and Chad alternated Saturday nights and Wednesday nights, each taking one additional turn sometime during the week.

On these nights, the guys could basically do whatever they chose with Cori. Sometimes, they wanted to go on "dates", taking her to eat, or to a movie or a game. Sometimes, they stayed in all night. Sometimes, they went to her place, sometimes to their own and sometimes to a hotel.

The men generally used their non-nightly encounters for at-work or right-after-work sex. Ben was spending one of his four "floating fucks", as the guys called them,, now.

Cori, of course, willingly followed him into his office, ready to please him as was her job. She knew this would probably be a quick one — they usually were at work. Ben was a sweet guy, but when he got horny, he was very focused on getting off and gave in fully to his animal instincts. He could come across sounding rough and dominant when he got like this, but Cori had learned long ago that in no way did he look down on her. Taking control and being aggressive helped him get off, and there was nothing more to it than that.

That's what he did here. He took control. He wasn't interested in small talk or kissing and hugging. He wanted to fuck his hot-as-hell shop clerk. After closing the door, he started barking orders and unzipping his pants.

"Show me what you learned from, Mr. Bell," he said gruffly. "Bend over and grab your ankles. That's it, show me that hot little ass. Do you know how bad he wanted to fuck you? I bet he jacked off on his way home just thinking about what a slut you are."

Cori didn't say a word. She wasn't a bit scared; Ben would never harm her and she knew he didn't consider her a slut. But she knew that this little power play was like a fantasy to him. She was very important in that fantasy, of course, but her role didn't call for any speaking parts right now. She was supposed to do whatever he told her to and speak only if told to.

"Spread those legs like you did for Mr. Bell. That's it, show me that pussy, too." He stood behind her now and pulled up on her thong until it tightened and slipped between her pussy lips again. "Oh dear, your pussy's showing again! Let me help you with that, you naughty slut." He was see-sawing the thong back and forth across her clit now. Cori displayed her incredible balance, holding her position without wavering.

"Your pussy's wet. You liked it when he touched you, didn't you. Yeah, you liked that and that's why you kept losing your thong in your cunt. You naughty little slut," Ben was talking through clenched teeth now, his hard cock rubbing against her soft thigh as he played with her thong. "Put your hands on the coffee table and let's do this right."

She had to stand up and take two steps to get to the coffee table in front of his desk. She bent over at the waist again, legs spread, and place her hands on the coffee table, which was at about knee height. This position — which she'd been in many times before — succeeded in keeping her ass at a nice, high level while also allowing her tits to be fondled. Ben got behind her and snapped her thong to the side of her puffy pussy. A moment later, all seven, thick inches of his cock were buried in her pussy. He leaned over her and pulled the straps away from her tits. He gave them a good squeeze, tweaking both rubbery nipples, before putting his hands on her hips and beginning to give her a good, hard fuck.

He pounded away at her pussy as he had done so many times before. Always, he was impressed by the tightness and elasticity of her pussy, as well as how hot and wet it got for him every time. It was a rare woman who could be ready to go anytime, anywhere.

That was one of the things Ben loved about Cori, and he knew that he did love her. No, not in a marrying sort of way, but in a very close friend sort of way. He thought of their relationship as if he was fucking his best friend's little sister. He liked her, protected her and took care of her, but there was nothing wrong with being hot for her too.

The fucking was hard and fast, but far from brutal. He buried his cock to the hilt with every long, hard thrust, never slowing his furious pace until, at last, he spewed a gushing load of thick cream into her accepting pussy, which continued to squeeze his cock for every drop until he pulled out. Then, without needing to be told, Cori turned around, dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock with her mouth. All of the guys like for her to do this, of course, but Ben was the only one who insisted upon it. Not once had he fucked her without her cleaning his cock when he was done.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers