The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Oh my God, she's going to cum," Tom said, stunned. "Oh damn, she's hot!"

"Yeah, she's cumming all right," John said. "Don't stop. Keep squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She loves that. When I say so, grab both her nipples and pull straight up on them. Don't twist, just pull. Got it?"

"Got it. Damn, her pussy looks hot."

"It is. She's burning up in there. She gets so hot and wet when she cums. Look, she's getting close."

Both men watched Cori's face, noticing her lips parting, her tongue licking at them, her eyes fluttering, her nostrils flaring. Her entire body broke out in a sweat, again making her golden-tanned skin glisten in the pale light of the deck lamp as droplets of water beaded up all over her body, except for her oil-soaked breasts. She was panting now, nearing a massive orgasm.

"Now!" John said. "Pull those nipples." He watched Tom grab both nipples and pull straight up on them, pinching them tightly between his thumb and forefinger. At the same time, John grabbed her swollen clit, squeezing and pulling on it. It was sensory overload, and Cori shook and climaxed violently, her body shuddering and trembling. "Let go," John said. Both men removed their hands and sat back and watched Cori's body continue to tremble and shake, her breath coming in ragged rasps.

"Amazing!" Tom whispered in awe and admiration. "Absolutely amazing."

Cori's orgasm racked her nubile body for about 30 more seconds before she finally began to settle down, her breathing gradually returning to normal, her hips and shoulder blades coming to a rest on the comforter.

"I don't think I can wait anymore," John said, opening his robe to reveal his throbbing cock. He straddled Cori's chest and placed his cock between her tits. "Can I have some more oil, please?" he asked. Tom handed him the bottle and John poured some out over his cock and her tits.

Cori's eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "Ready to fuck me some more, big boy?"

"Oh yeah," John groaned, sliding his oil-covered cock between her oil covered tits. She pushed them together, wrapping his cock in her tit meat like a pig in a blanket. Tom sat back and watched, occasionally touching his throbbing hard on through his pants.

"You can beat off, you know," Cori said. "Beating off isn't adultery."

"Here?"

"Sure. If you want to," Cori said. "You can cum on my tits, too, if you want."

Tom had his cock out in a flash, stroking it with his oil-slicked hands, watching as John fucked Cori's mountainous, glistening tits. She pursed her lips and licked and kissed at the head of his cock as it pumped between her tits.

John decided he wanted more of that and straddled her face, forcing his cock down her willing throat. Tom watched amazed at how she was able to swallow his entire shaft, her nostrils again flaring as she breathed deeply through her nose, her airway otherwise cut off by John's bulging cock.

After two orgasms, John had more staying power now and fucked Cori's throat for several minutes, occasionally looking around to see if anyone was watching. He thought he saw movement in one of the neighboring windows, but it was dark inside the window and he couldn't tell for sure if they were being watched or not. Just the thought of it, though, turned him on.

Tom, of course, was watching intently, trying not to pull on his cock too much, trying to make this magical moment last as long as possible. It had been a long time since he had an orgasm, but his hand didn't feel near as good as Cori's tits or mouth, so he was able to match John's longevity.

When he was nearing his climax, John pulled his cock out of Cori's mouth and straddled her rib cage again, slapping his wet cock between her tits. Again she folded her tits around it and held them in place as he fucked her tits. A few powerful strokes later, he was ready to cum. He backed off slightly and pointed his cock at her tits, spraying them with several powerful jets of thick, creamy cum. There was near as much in this load as in the previous two, of course, but it was still a healthy amount that gave her darkly tanned tits a white-capped mountain sort of look.

John stuck his cock back in Cori's mouth, letting her clean him off before he backed out of the way and let Tom finish. Tom had held off as long as he could and now squatted over Cori, aiming his cock at her tits. His first blast was so powerful that it bounced off her chest and splashed across her neck, giving her a pearl necklace look.

It had been a long time since Tom had been this worked up and an even longer time since his last orgasm, so he had a bountiful load stored up. Squirt by gigantic squirt, he coated her tits in cum cream. Soon, instead of dark mounds with bits of white on them, they were two large white volleyballs with only a trace of the smooth dark skin that was hidden underneath the blanket of white cum.

He so badly wanted to have her clean his cock with her mouth, too, but remembered he was happily married and figured he had pushed the bounds of jacking off as far as he dared. He stood back and admired Cori's cum-covered chest and neck, quite pleased with his handiwork and anxious to see her clean it up.

Cori, though, wasn't one to rush through these types of things. She lay still for a few moments, letting the men enjoy the site. Then, dreamily, she sat up and leaned her back against the rail on the fence. Slowly, she lifted her left breast to her mouth, then stuck out her tongue as far as she could, and lapped up a tongue-full of cum. This drew groans from both men, who eagerly watched her twirl the cum with her tongue before swallowing it with a naughty look of satisfaction on her face and a gleam in her eye.

Cori continued her playful consumption of the copious amounts of cum for the next 15 minutes, entertaining the men who watched wide-eyed, sipping on the fresh beers John had gotten for them. She cleaned off as much as she could with the attractive tit-to-mouth method, then resorted to scooping up cum with her fingers and feeding it to herself.

She found it interesting that, even though she didn't particularly care for the taste of any man's cum, she still found the act of eating cum to be fun and enjoyable. She guessed it was because she enjoyed pleasing the men, and they seemed always loved it when she tasted and swallowed their cream. So, the less-than-satisfying taste became secondary to the pleasure she gained from putting on a show and pleasing her men. Cori loved to please, and she had been blessed with the body to do it very well.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Tom marveled, talking to John. "Fuck, she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen."

"Oh yeah," John agreed. "She's one of a kind. Gorgeous like a model, sweet like the girl next door, naughty like a hot little slut and sexy like a high-priced call girl. Every man has a fantasy, and she can become any one of them. I've never seen another woman who can pull that off."

"You're making me blush," Cori smiled. "Thank you guys for making me cum."

"No, thank you," Tom said, genuinely appreciative. "It was all my pleasure, believe me."

Having cleaned the cum off her tits, Cori got up and joined the men at the table, washing down two loads of cum with a nice cold beer. The cool breeze had significantly dropped the temperature outside and the cooling night air on Cori's sweaty body quickly chilled her and tiny goose bumps began popping up all over her magnificent body and her nipples again hardened. She shivered slightly and John noticed.

"Yeah, it's getting cold out here. We better go inside," John said.

"I better get home," Tom said. "Thank you for a great time."

"Anytime, neighbor," John said.

"Good night, Mr. Richards," Cori cooed, blowing him a kiss as he returned to his house.

She took John by the arm and they went inside. Cori went to the bathroom and washed off her breasts and neck, fixed her lipstick and freshened up before joining John in the bedroom. He had her swimsuit, now washed and dried and remarkably stain-free, and she asked him if he wanted her to put it on.

"No, not now," John said. "Let's go to bed. You can just sleep naked."

John climbed into bed wearing only his boxers, and Cori joined him, enjoying the slick feel of the soft satin sheets on her smooth skin, caressing her tender thighs and further stimulating her already erect nipples.

She rolled over, putting her arm across John's body, resting her head and left breast on his chest and her left thigh in between his legs. They talked for a while about the fun-filled day and about how much Tom had enjoyed the evening. Cori felt John begin to harden against her thigh and wondered if he could possibly have another one in him tonight, but instead he fell asleep. Cori rolled off of him, then cuddled up next to him and fell asleep as well.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers