The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

When they first picked her up, the crowd in their area buzzed, getting a good look at the nearly perfect, nearly naked girl. When the 11 black men started tossing her in the air, the view got even better. Cori's jersey was flopping up, her bare breasts jiggling with amazing firmness. Her long legs were spread wide enough to offer a nice view of her crotch. The guys had a firm grasp on her ankles and wrists and any free hands groped her ass or tits.

The crowd around them counted out the reps and the guys in their row begged for them to pass her down. "Next time," Ty promised.

The game settled into a series of punts until late in the second quarter when Georgia scored again, giving the Bulldogs a 21-7 lead. They guys immediately hoisted Cori in the air, and, as promised passed her down the row to Gil, Al and Larry, Darryl and Darryl. They flipped Cori onto her stomach, then threw her in the air, concentrating much more on groping her tits and pussy than on counting. Only when others in the crowd chanted to see her tits did they flip her back over, again causing her jersey to fly up and tits to bounce free for all to see.

When they set her back down, the rednecks began groping her even more aggressively and had her shorts down to her knees before Ty and Shaun could pull her away. By then, many in the crowd had seen her pretty red thong and the bulldog tattoo. When Ty started pulling up her shorts, they chanted, "thong, thong, thong, thong..." until he relented, pulled her shorts off and sat her back down next to him wearing only her heels, thong and cut-off mesh jersey with her nipples poking out.

Gil and Al were clearly feeling horny now and wanted to get their sex toy into the act — not trying to upstage Cori, but to join in. They bought a large bottle of ice-cold water and told Ashley to take off her bra. Reluctantly, she reached under her shirt and removed her plain white bra. Then, she drew in a sharp breath as Gil dumped the ice cold water on her chest. Instantly, the white t-shirt was soaked and her rubbery nipples perked up. Her tits weren't near as large as Cori's and neither were her nipples, but they were still nicely sized and shaped and a welcome sight to any heterosexual man.

Ashley started to put her hands over her chest, but Gil and Al grabbed both wrists and held them at her sides, watching in delight as her shirt became more transparent and her nipples grew harder.

Cori felt for the girl, who clearly was uncomfortable with this. At the same time, she had agreed to be a sex toy, so it was hard to feel too sorry for her. Cori just knew that Ty and the other guys would never knowingly embarrass her. Of course, she wasn't easily embarrassed, as evidenced by her comfort level in her current attire, but if she was, she was sure the guys would respect that. Al and Gil didn't respect Ashley, and that was a shame.

They hoisted her on their shoulders and showed her wet t-shirt to the crowd, then set her down and passed her to Shaun and the boys, who weren't about to pass up the opportunity to fondle another set of firm knockers. Then they handed her off to the rednecks, who squeezed and groped her tits and ass without shame or mercy. Gil and Al just laughed and talked about how they were going to have fun double-teaming their sex toy tonight.

At halftime, a pair of security guards came to warn them to keep the girls' tops on, but it was clear they were being told to say that and really didn't want to enforce it. Ty and Gil promised to keep things under control, then led their toys down the stairs to get refreshments and go to the bathroom. Ashley followed Cori to the ladies' room, shocked that Cori could walk around nearly naked with all the hoots and hollers and stares and act completely natural. Herself, Ashley hated having her tits exposed by the wet t-shirt and had an urge to leave. But she knew she couldn't, so instead she stuck close to Cori, glad to have the company and relative protection.

In the restroom, they both received hateful glares and jealous comments, but Ashley followed Cori's lead of ignoring as much of it as possible. Cori talked quietly to Ashley, asking her where she was from and how she had met Gil and Al and how she liked being with the two men. Ashley said it was OK, but told her how rough and rude they were to her sometimes and how they wanted her to dress more like a slut. Cori told her not to do anything she wasn't comfortable with, but also to relax a bit more and understand that the guys expected a lot in return for their money and that the actual sex was only a part of it.

"It's about letting them live out a fantasy," Cori said. "You are their fantasy. It's an honor. It's flattering. So try to embrace it and enjoy it if you can. They'll probably treat you better if you do. But if you can't or if they still don't respect you, you should get out and find another way to get to law school."

The girls rejoined Ty, Al and Gil near the concession stand, where they had purchased beer and hot dogs for everyone. Gil also held another bottle of water, which Ashley was certain wouldn't be used for drinking.

To start the second half, Ty had Cori sit on his lap, her bare ass digging into his crotch with the promise of good things to come after the game. The game started getting close in the second half and Ty really did want to calm things down a bit. He didn't particularly like or trust the rednecks or Gil and Al. So, he held on to Cori, let his buddies feel her up occasionally and they laughed and cheered and had fun watching a great college football game.

Al and Gil and the rednecks, on the other hand, got increasingly wilder and braver with the leggy Ashley. They kept her shirt soaked throughout the second half, letting the chill of the night air keep her nipples rock hard and easily visible. They had her open her mouth while they poured beer down her throat and stuffed hot dogs and fingers into her mouth. Midway through the fourth quarter, one of the rednecks grabbed her shirt and ripped it off, then started going for her shorts. The security guards came and escorted Gil, Al, Ashley and the rednecks out of the stadium.

They promptly went to a motel, where the five men proceeded to fuck Ashley's mouth, pussy and ass throughout the night. By morning, her pretty brunette hair was matted with cum and her pussy and ass had been fucked raw.

Cori, on the other hand, continued to have a great time at the game with her 11 escorts. During the fourth quarter, Ty let each of the other guys enjoy having Cori sit on their laps. They each got to play with her tits, squeeze her waist and feel her firm ass and soft thighs in their laps. They all cheered raucously as Georgia pulled out a close win, then headed for the exits.

As they left the stadium, Cori hugged and kissed each of Ty's friends, thanking them for accepting her company and being such gentlemen. They all said goodbye and Ty and Cori headed back to the SUV. Cori was still wearing only the thong, heels and mesh jersey while Ty carried her shorts.

It was dark now, of course, and they were both tired and hungry from the long day. Ty was also extremely horny and ready to explore every inch of Cori's nubile body, inside and out.

They drove to Atlanta, about an hour away, and went to one of the posh downtown hotels. Ty let the valet park his SUV while he guided Cori — with her shorts now back on in a small display of modesty — into the gorgeous, marble-floored hotel lobby, a porter trailing behind with their bags in hand and Cori's ass in sight.

The man at the desk didn't know quite what to make of Ty and Cori coming into his upscale hotel, but he was happy to give them a room, particularly when Ty was willing to pay for one of the high-rate suites upstairs. The porter, a chatty, friendly man in his early 20s, led them to the elevator and punched the button for the 42nd floor. His name tag read Chuck. He had light brown hair, thin glasses and a lean body built by his morning runs. He was talking to them about the game and trying his best not to stare at Cori too much.

As soon as the doors closed, Ty interrupted him and said, "Hey bud, thanks for your help. I'm not trying to get off cheap here, but I want to offer you a non-monetary tip — Cori?" Upon his cue, Cori dropped her shorts, once again stripping to her thong.

"I think we can work something out," the wide-eyed porter said.

"Well, how about you get to feel her tits and ass right now, then when we get into the room she takes off her thong and jersey for you. Would that be a sufficient tip? If not, I'll be happy to give you the appropriate cash instead."

"Yes sir!" Chuck said. "That would be fine by me."

Cori stepped toward him, putting her hands behind her back, inviting him to reach for her tits. He did so, hesitantly at first, then squeezed them firmly and tweaked her hard nipples. He was in the process of squeezing her ass when the elevator finally stopped. They got off, Chuck carrying their bags as well as Cori's shorts as he led them down the hall to their suite.

It was a gorgeous suite that had a large couch, a large easy chair , a desk and office chair, a coffee table, a fireplace, a bar and kitchen area, a king-size bed, a hot tub and a balcony with two chairs and a great view of the city. Chuck carried their bags into the bedroom, then came back into the living room where Cori was waiting for him.

"Have a seat," she said in her most seductive voice, motioning toward the overstuffed easy chair. He sat down in the chair and she followed right behind him, straddling him by putting her knees on the arms. Looking him in the eye, she peeled off her jersey. Now she was wearing only her heels and thong. Chuck cupped her breasts and rubbed his palms across her rubbery nipples.

Cori arched her back and spread her thighs, opening her body to him. He played with her tits while frequently eyeing the inviting mound between her thighs. His cock was hard and throbbing inside the dark uniform pants.

"You can move the thong out of your way," Ty told him. "Or she'll take it off if you want."

Chuck reached between Cori's inviting thighs and pulled the thong to the side, getting his first good look at her moist pussy lips and the narrow patch of light pubic hair that had been shaved into a landing strip. "You can touch it, too," Ty assured him. "Rub her clit or put your fingers inside her if you want."

Chuck slid two fingers along her moist slit and Cori, her head still back and back arched, moaned lightly, partly because it felt good and partly to let him know it was OK to continue. Of course, the wetness and heat of her pussy were also telling signals, and Chuck proceeded without hesitation.

He rubbed her hot mound, feeling her clit respond as he slid it between her fingers. A few drops of pussy juice began to trickle along her thighs as she ground her twat against his hand. Chuck slipped two fingers into her, noticing how her tight pussy instantly contracted around the welcome invaders.

"Damn, she's so hot!" Chuck said.

"Want to see her cum?" Ty asked.

"Fuck yeah," Chuck said.

"Then get up and let me sit there," Ty said. Legs trembling, Cori stood up to let Chuck get out of the chair. Ty, having shed his clothes too now, took his place, his hard cock jutting obscenely straight up in the air, it's 10 inches looking powerful, thick and dangerously massive. "Turn around, Cori," Ty said. She did, facing away from him. He pulled her into his lap and quickly spread her legs with his own. With his hands around her narrow waist, he picked her up and dropped her sizzling cunt directly onto his rock-hard cock.

She wriggled her hips a little to get him all inside her, but clearly her elastic, juicy pussy had no trouble accepting his mighty member. Ty was right, this was one of Cori's favorite positions and, with his fat cock reaming her twat, she was sure to reach a quick and massive orgasm.

Chuck watched wide-eyed as Ty plowed his 10-incher into her, splitting her open with his impressive prick. He had his hands around her waist and was lifting her up and down on his cock, going balls-deep with every thrust. Cori's eyes were closed, her lips were parted, her nostrils were flaring, her nipples were harder than erasers, her pussy was leaking its cream and she was moaning and panting. Her body was limp, being totally dominated and controlled by Ty's strong hands and even more powerful cock. She surrendered to him, focusing on enjoying the ride aboard what was still the biggest cock she had ever encountered.

Ty thrust powerfully into her, making her entire body jerk and shak with the impact of each thrust as he reamed her pussy. Ty put a hand around her neck and pulled her back against his chest. He then spread her legs as far as they would go, propping them up on the arms of the chair so that she was basically doing the splits. This seemed to put Cori over the edge. Her breath became shorter, her moans louder and her body trembled. Her orgasm was long and powerful, her body shaking both from the force of Ty's fucking and the equally dominant force of her own orgasm. Her pussy contracted and creamed his cock with its thick warm juice.

She finally went limp, the orgasm passing like a wave, but moments later, another wave hit and she was cumming again, even more powerfully than the first time. Chuck had never seen anything like this and his cock was screaming for attention inside his pants. As if reading his mind, Ty said, "You can jack off if you want."

Ty made Cori stand up, which she did with wobbly, colt-like legs and walk around to the side of the chair. "Bend over the arm and suck my cock," he instructed. "Chuck's going to whack off while he plays with your pussy and watches you deep throat me."

"She can deep throat you?" Chuck asked.

"Show him, Cori."

She did, of course, and then, loving the way it felt, Ty put both hands on the back of Cori's hand and drove her mouth down on his shaft as he pounded her throat with several hard, fast thrusts. Chuck couldn't believe Cori wasn't gagging, but she wasn't. Chuck now had his cock out and was stroking it steadily.

"Her pussy's still hot," Ty grunted. "Stick your fingers in there and see if you can coax another orgasm out of her."

Chuck stood beside Cori, one hand between her legs and one hand on his cock. His eyes alternated between the great view he had of her ass as she bent over at the waist and the great view he had of her head being driven up and down on Ty's thick, long cock.

Just as Ty had said it would be, Cori's pussy was still on fire. After seeing it split by Ty's monstrous cock, Chuck was not at all shy about stuffing her cunt with four fingers while massaging her throbbing clit with his thumb. She didn't stop her work on Ty's cock — she couldn't even if she wanted to, not with Ty's vice grip on her head — but spread her legs a bit wider, a not-so-subtle invitation for Chuck to proceed with his handiwork.

His cock was touching her ass cheek as he jerked off. On impulse, he slapped it against her ass once and Ty encouraged him to do it more. "Yeah, spank her with your cock. Cum all over her ass if you want, bud. Or you can cum in her face or on her tits. She'll even swallow it for you if you want."

"I'd like that," Chuck said. "I'm almost ready to cum."

"Cori, get on your knees and open your mouth for our friend," Ty said, letting her up finally. She took a deep breath, then dropped to her knees and put her head back, opening her mouth wide, inviting him to shoot his cum into her. After a few quick strokes, that just what Chuck did. He had just fucked a chick he had met at a bar last night, so his load wasn't unusually large, but he was still a virile young man and his load was a good mouthful. Cori, as she had been trained to do, waited until he finished before closing her mouth and swallowing.

The look on Chuck's face was all the thanks she needed as she turned her attention back to Ty. He had her bend over the arm of the chair again, this time standing behind her and drilling her pussy with deep, powerful, rutting thrusts that actually lifted her off her feet.

Ty was by far the strongest of the guys at the shop, and his power was evident in the way he fucked. He was always good to Cori, but he also always fucked her harder and deeper than anyone else. Most of the time — including this one — she really liked his style of fucking. His power and animalistic style turned her on, and she liked the way he took control and used her body any way he desired. Sometimes, she felt like a rag doll in his grasp.

Now, she became a very wet, sticky rag doll as Ty pulled out of her pussy and launched a stream of jism across her back. The powerful first blasts landed at the base of her neck and by the time he was done, there was a long line of cum down her spine and pool of it on her ass cheeks, soaking into the waist band of her thong. When he was done, he slid back into the chair, putting her head back in his lap. She licked and sucked him clean, of course, swallowing the few remaining drops of cum she was able to milk out of him.

"Well, was that a sufficient tip, or do I owe you?" Ty asked, his cock still planted firmly in Cori's mouth, pressing against her cheek.

"Hell, no, you don't owe me anything," Chuck said. "I owe you. Is there anything you need?"

"Well, I'm pretty hungry, how about you, babe?" Ty asked. Cori mumbled an "hmm-mmm" with Ty's cock in her mouth. "Could you maybe arrange for some room service for us?"

"Sure, no problem," Chuck said. "Don't worry about ordering or anything. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks," Ty said. Chuck left with Cori still cleaning Ty's cock.

"Go take a shower, babe," Ty said. "Don't bother putting anything on except your heels when you're done."

Just as Cori was drying off from her shower, there was a knock at the door and a male voice announced, "Room service."

"Hey Cori, put your heels on and answer the door," Ty said, his eyes gleaming.

With her hair still dripping and beads of water still showing on her tanned skin, Cori slipped on her shoes and headed toward the door. Typically, her nipples were erect, hardened moreso by the chill of the air on her wet body. She opened the door, standing in the doorway in all her glory. Two guys — both in the early 20s like Chuck — were waiting with two carts. Their jaws dropped at the site of Cori standing naked and wet in front of them.

"Come on in guys," Cori said, stepping aside so they could wheel the carts in.

"Wow," Ty said. "He really sent us a lot of food. Bring it on in over here by the couch." The guys wheeled the carts in, glancing back at Cori who followed them into the living area where Ty waited, wearing a pair of boxers and a white robe with the hotel's logo embroidered on the chest.

"Go ahead and stare at her, fellas," Ty said. "It's all right. Cori, come here and let's see what all we have to eat here." They examined the various plates and trays, finding shrimp cocktail, two deluxe salads, grilled chicken, fruits and veggies, a plate of fries, nachos and a whole assortment of desserts. Bottles of wine, water and juice were also on ice. "How much is all this?" Ty asked.

"On the house, sir," one of the guys answered as he carefully studied Cori's ass. "Courtesy of Chuck. He said to give you guys the works and take care of anything you needed."

"That's great," Ty said. "Thanks, fellas. I've got a little tip for you both. I'm going to give it to Cori and then you can take it from her. All right, bend over, Cori." Cori did and Ty inserted a small, folded up plastic baggie into her pussy. He pushed it in as far as he could, then Cori went to the first guy and bent over. "Reach in and grab it," Ty said. "It's in pretty deep, so really dig up in there."

The guy eased two fingers into her slowly — not because he was hesitant, but because he wanted to relish every second of this. Cori wasn't wet, but quickly became that way as her pussy warmed to its newest visitors.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers