The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 13-14

Story Info
She is shared by four co-workers.
7.8k words
4.44
45.4k
21

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CH. 13: FRIDAY MORNING

On Friday morning the John called Holman while Cori got dressed in her Daisy Duke attire. Holman instructed that she meet him at the local TV station -- there was only one in town, as most of their programming came out of Atlanta. They were going to shoot a commercial there with Cori endorsing Holman for mayor.

On the way there, Cori, looking to John as her father-figure and mentor, asked him for some advice. "John," she said, "I know I said I'd take the $10,000 from Holman and let him do what he wants, but I don't think I really want to. Do you think it's OK for me to change my mind? I mean, I fuck so much and act so slutty sometimes, do I really have a good reason to say no? It's good money, but I just don't want to do it for some reason."

"Then absolutely don't," John said. "We'll all stand behind you on this. In fact, I'll tell Holman myself when we get there, just to make sure there is no confusion."

"Thanks," Cori smiled. "That makes me feel a lot better."

Holman didn't take the news well, having already been informed that Cori had accepted the offer. "You should learn to make a decision and stick with it, young lady," he lectured. "If you make a promise, you need to keep it."

"Are you saying you don't want Cori's help?" John said, taking Cori's hand and starting toward the door.

"No, no," Holman said quickly. "I'm just a little disappointed in you, Cori. But you look fantastic and I think this is going to be a great commercial. The plan's still on -- you do your job, I win and the shop prospers."

"Sounds good," Cori said. "Put me to work."

John stood off to the side while Cori and Holman filmed their commercials. They had Cori reaching high above her head and pulling a fake pair off a fake tree limb. The camera focused directly on her perky tits and jutting nipples, which strained against her tiny white tank top. Holding the pear in front of tits with both hands, she then smiled at the camera and said, "take it from a girl who knows something about great pairs, vote for Holman and Brown." Then Holman came into the picture, put his arm around Cori's exposed waist and said, "as your mayor, I promise to make sure Darien stacks up with the best small towns in the state."

It was cheesy and cheap, but it mattered only that Cori was in the picture. Her presence would mean hundreds or maybe thousands of votes from people who were either on the fence or weren't planning to vote at all.

After the shoot, they went to the tailor to have her measured for a gown for Monday's dinner. Holman insisted that Cori ride in the back seat of his town car with him while John followed in his car.

As they sat in the backseat, Holman put his hand on Cori's bare thigh and gently rubbed it. "You look spectacular today, Cori," Holman said. "Nice job on the commercial."

"Thank you, sir," Cori said, batting her eyes at him, trying hard to win him over and make him forget that she wasn't going to sleep with him.

"I'm very disappointed about our arrangement being limited," Holman said. "It kind of makes this all awkward. I mean, if I touch your tits are you going to balk? Where do we draw the line?"

"Well, sir," Cori said, "if you don't mind, I'd like to suggest a similar arrangement to what we have with our customers. You can look and touch, but nothing too hard and no sex. I really appreciate you being such a gentleman about this."

"I see," Holman said. "So, I could lift your top and squeeze your tits and we'd have no issue?"

"That's right."

Holman lifted her top and filled both hands with the best tits he had ever seen -- high praise considering his extensive sampling of strippers, call girls, sorority chicks and wannabe models. He had seen some marvelous plastic surgery, but these beat them all with no enhancements.

"And a finger in your pussy?" he asked.

"It's yours to feel," Cori smiled, leaning back and sticking her tits out for him.

"Well, this isn't such a bad deal," Holman said, keeping one hand on her tits and shoving the other insider her tight shorts. "Too bad we can't seal it, though. Doesn't seem like a girl willing to do all this would be so high and mighty as to say my cock's not good enough for her slutty pussy. But whatever."

Cori hated his tone and disliked him more each minute. "I'm sorry you feel that way, sir," Cori said. "But I appreciate you respecting my wishes." Men like Holman were why Cori appreciated her co-workers so much. Holman had no respect for her at all. She didn't mind acting like a slut for the guys who did treat her well and respect her. But for a guy like Holman, well, just feeling his hands on her nearly made her ill. She was starting to regret this whole arrangement. It's for the good of the shop, she kept telling herself.

"Come on, slut," Holman said when they got to the shop. "Time to get you all dressed up."

The tailor turned out to be Holman's twin sister, Verna. She didn't look anything like her brother, however. She was tall like him, with dark hair, but she was really quite attractive and Cori guessed she was quite the hottie not so long ago. Verna eyed Cori up and down, nodded to her brother and wasted no time in making Cori strip right in front of all of them while she took measurements. The way she looked at Cori and kept copping feels, it was obvious that she was either lesbian or bi. While Cori had no problem with that -- she and Gina had a few fun times every now and then -- Holman's sister had the same effect on her that Holman did.

"Any suggestions, sis?" Holman asked Verna.

"I'm thinking something skin tight," Verna said, "with slits up the sides to her waist, and backless."

"Yeah," Holman said. "Can you do one where the belly is cut out too, so you can see her navel?"

"Sure," Verna said. "Are you going to have her on stage?"

"Yes," Holman said. "Why?"

"Well, if we use a sheer material and you tell them to backlight her with the spotlight, it will be like she's naked up there. They'll be able to see her nipples and her panties or whatever she has on underneath it."

"I like the sound of that," Holman said.

"OK," Verna said. "I'll take care of it."

"Make sure it's tight," Holman said. "If she gets a goose bump, I want people to be able to see it."

"Got it," Verna smiled as she tweaked Cori's nipple. "We'll make sure you can see these things from a mile away. Any chance there might be a post-party celebration I could attend?" She licked her lips lewdly.

"Afraid not," Holman said. "Apparently, not all desk workers need $10,000."

"I see," Verna smirked. "Well, she will someday, I bet. When she does, bring her to me, will you brother, dear?"

"Of course," Holman said. "Anything for my sister."

Cori nearly threw up, but managed to stomach the thought of a threesome with Holman and his sister long enough to make it outside and get some fresh air. She was so glad when Holman said they were done for the day and she was able to get in the car with John and head back to the shop.

"Let's just get this election over with and you out of that man's life," John said. "At least one of you will definitely be with you at all these events. I don't trust that man or his sister."

THE HARD BODY SHOP CLERK CH. 14: FRIDAY AFTERNOON

John and Cori filled Ben in on the morning events when the got back to the shop. "We'll keep an eye on it," Ben said. "If it gets too crazy, we'll pull out. I don't care how powerful he thinks he is."

"Thanks, Ben," Cori said. "You don't know how much I appreciate that."

"No, but I'm sure you'll show me later," Ben said, chuckling.

"Why not now?" Cori gave a fake pout.

"Because now you're going to take Chad to lunch and not come back the rest of the day. It's his last day and, unless you really have an objection to it, I'd like to waive his allotment restrictions and just let him enjoy one last day with you before he goes to Florida."

"Sounds good to me," Cori said. She decided this wasn't a good time to mention Chad's extra aggression lately. Besides, it wasn't like she was scared of him. He had caught her off guard, but she still trusted him. It would be an honor to send him off in style.

"Good," Ben said. "I'll go tell him. Tell him we'll see him tomorrow before he goes."

"Will do," Cori said.

She saw Ben and Chad talking, Chad nodding and smiling and shaking Ben's hand. It was a nice gesture on Ben's part to give Chad this day. Cori was determined to make sure she lived up to his expectations.

Chad was practically running out of the back, smiling at her as he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her along behind him. He was in a hurry, no doubt about it. As soon as they got in the car, he leered over at her, "this is going to be so much fun!"

"You bet!" Cori said, matching his enthusiasm as best she could.

Chad just nodded and pulled out his cell phone. "Hey, it's me. Yeah, I got off early today. You ready? Yeah, no reason to wait, right? Still 500, right? Good. 10 minutes."

Cori had no idea what that was all about and didn't ask. 10 minutes later, she wished she would have. If she had, she might have jumped out of the moving car. Instead, by the time she figured it out, it was too late.

Chad was flying down an old country road -- more of a path than a road, really. He didn't answer her questions about where they were going. He was quiet, serious, but excited.

They pulled up next to an old shack that was tucked back in behind a clump of trees, practically invisible from the path. She looked at Chad then back at the shack. Her heart sank when she saw Jarvis come hopping out the front door. He was naked and stroking his cock. His big grin showed off his scraggly teeth -- half of which were missing -- and he looked like he hadn't bathed in days. "Woo-hoo!" he was yelling. "My bitch is here!"

"What the hell is going on?" Cori demanded, looking nervously at Jarvis, who was stroking his cock and leering at her.

"Your dream come true, babe!" Jarvis screamed. "Come to daddy!"

"Hold on," Chad said. "You owe me something, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Jarvis said. He was jumping around like a madman and Cori wondered what kind of drug he was on today. "Here you go!" Jarvis through a wad of bills at Chad and then grabbed hold of Cori while Chad bent to scoop up the money off the ground. He counted it carefully while Jarvis squeezed Cori's tits and she squirmed, trying to wriggle away.

"It's all here," Chad said. "Now go put some fucking clothes on and let's go."

"Where are we going?" Cori demanded as Jarvis hopped back into his shack.

"We're going to Florida," Chad said. "I'm moving, remember? Well, it's a long drive. I needed some company and some money. You're providing the company and Jarvis is providing the money. We'll all drive down together, have a little fun, and then Jarvis will drive you back. That's why we're going to take his van."

"What about your car?" Cori asked.

"Ty's going to sell it for me and use the money to send my stuff down with a moving company."

"Does Ty know about this? About Jarvis?" Cori asked.

"Of course not," Chad laughed. "Do you think those paranoid peckers would let you out of their sight for this long? They have no idea. But, by the time they figure it out, we'll be long gone. And with no one to say, "Don't fuck her this way or that way", "don't fuck her too much," "blah, blah, blah", we're finally going to have some real fun. I wish I didn't have to share you with Jarvis, but money is money. You understand."

"No," Cori said. "I don't. I'm leaving, Chad. You're on your own." Cori started to walk back down the path, but Chad quickly grabbed her from behind and dragged her back toward the shack.

"Don't think so, bitch," Chad said. "You, me and Jarvis are hitting the road. Don't worry, you don't have to drive. All you have to do is what you've been doing every day -- look hot, do what you're told and fuck like nympho slut."

"How long will we be gone?" Cori asked.

"Well, we're not in any hurry, if that's what you're worried about. We'll stop at a motel tonight, then drive the rest of the way tomorrow. You'll be on your way back tomorrow night. How long it takes to get back is totally up to Jarvis."

"You're going to leave me alone with him?" Cori asked.

"No choice," Chad laughed. "Now, let's go."

Jarvis came out of the house dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. He was smiling ear to ear. He leered at Cori, dressed for show as always in her skin tight cutoffs which came up halfway on her ass cheeks and several inches below her belly button. Her white mesh tube top was stretched to the max, unable to hide the telltale bumps of her erect nipples nor contain the bulging cleavage spilling out the top. Her white stilettos showed off her incredible legs, so tan and lean and athletic. Her pink thong peeked out above the top of her cutoffs and it was obvious she wore no bra. Her hair was in a pony tail and her red lipstick made her mouth all the more irresistible. Jarvis just licked his lips and grinned.

"You drive first," Chad said to Jarvis. "Cori is going to start working on giving me a proper sendoff."

Jarvis climbed into the driver's seat while Chad pushed Cori in on the passenger side and followed her in. It was an industrial type van with solid panels on the sides. There were no windows except two small ones in the back and the ones on the passenger and driver doors. The seats in front were bucket seats. In the back was a removable bench seat and behind it was an open area for hauling. Cori noted that there was a mattress laying back there and didn't need to be told what that was for.

Chad sat in the passenger seat and instructed Cori to sit in his lap. She sat sideways on his lap, facing Jarvis, who just stared between her tan thighs at the forbidden treasure that was now closer to being in his grasp than ever. He licked his lips again and started the van. It was an old model that had seen better days. Its shocks were worn and the van bounced over the rough path toward the main road. Cori's tits jiggled uncontrollably. Chad, his eyes inches from them, just stared while Jarvis giggled with glee. Cori started to reach for her top, which was sliding down, but Chad grabbed her hands and put them behind her back, a silent signal to let it be.

They reached the smooth main road before her top was defeated by the jiggling melons, so Chad simply reached up and pulled the tube top down under her breasts, letting them bounce free and clear.

"What do you think, Jarv?" Chad said, cupping her tits. "Best tits you've ever seen?"

"Hell yeah," Jarvis said. "Fucking perfect."

"Yeah, they are," Chad agreed. "I'm going to miss these things. They're so fun to play with. You can bounce them, squeeze 'em, smash them together, pull them up by the nipples, slap 'em, suck 'em, lick 'em, bite 'em." Chad demonstrated each way to play with Cori's tits as he talked, like some sort of x-rated show and tell. "And, of course, fucking them's the best. But I'll get to the later. Right now, it's time to fuck something else."

Chad unbuttoned Cori's shorts and hastily tugged them down her legs before tossing them into the back of the van. "Now we're really getting somewhere," Chad said, cupping her thong-covered pussy mound. "This is what you really want, isn't it Jarv?"

"Hell yeah," Jarvis said. He took a good look while Chad pulled the thong between Cori's puffy pink pussy lips.

"The perfect cum receptacle," Chad proclaimed. "Look at that. Mmmm. See how it's getting wet? This little pussy is always like that. I swear, it's ready for cock 24 hours a day." He pulled the thong to the side and slid a finger into her. "And look at that clit. All pink and hard and throbbing. I tell you, a couple good licks and she'll be begging for it. Ain't that right, Cori?"

Cori didn't say anything, glaring at him out of the corner of her eye. She was mad at Chad, mad at Jarvis and mad at herself for actually responding to Chad's touch. She was getting turned on despite herself.

"Be pissed if you want, bitch," Chad said, "but you know it's true. You know you're going to cum when I fuck you and you're going to cum again when Jarvis fucks you. You think your pussy's made of gold because that's what John and Ben tell you all the time. I agree that it's mighty fine, but it's still a pussy meant for pleasing cock. Any cock. So believe that you're better than me and Jarvis if you want. Believe that you're not a slut if you want. Just keep telling yourself that while you're cumming over and over again."

Cori really did believe that she wasn't a slut, though she didn't consider herself better than anyone else. Chad's words still stung, though, because it showed her that he never respected her as much as she thought he did. Did John, Ben and Ty view her the same way? She always thought she had their respect, that they admired and appreciated her, but was she wrong? Did they think she was a slut who was good for nothing but sex, too? No way, she told herself, this was Chad's issue, not hers and not theirs. She made up her mind in that moment to play along with Chad and Jarvis as best she could. She'd act like a slut, let herself cum and do everything she could to please them. That might keep her from getting hurt ... or worse. And it would buy her time. She had to trust that the other guys really did care about her and would save her if she gave them a chance.

"You're right," Cori said. "I do want to cum and I want you to fuck me and make me cum over and over again. And I want you," she looked at Jarvis, "to watch and think about how good it's going to be to finally put your cock in me. Oh, I want to cum so bad, please Chad, fuck me good."

"See, what did I tell you," Chad said to Jarvis. "All right, slut, you want cock, you got it." Chad pulled his cock out of his pants and quickly slid Cori onto it, burying his shaft inside her. She grunted as he filled her and started lifting her up and down, making her ride him. "Put your legs over the arms," Chad said. Cori easily spread her legs, lifting them over both arms of the bucket seat. Chad grabbed them and pulled them further back and wider apart. As a result, Jarvis had a great view of Cori's hot pussy and the thick cock that was pounding away inside it.

"We're coming up on the interstate," Jarvis said. "Do you want to stop somewhere and finish her first?"

"Hell no," Chad said, grunting as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. "Keep on going. If anyone wants to look in, let them enjoy the show. It's not like she's shy." Chad stopped pumping long enough to lean forward and roll down his window, then lifted Cori's foot -- still wearing her stilettos -- out the window. "That should get there attention," Chad said.

Sure enough, they passed an SUV and the elderly driver caught a glimpse of Cori's bouncing foot, then took a second look and saw her bare tits bouncing up and down, her body writhing. He couldn't see her pussy, but it was obvious what was happening. Chad just looked over and gave the man a thumb's up, then lightly slapped Cori's tits, making them bounce even harder. The man smiled and made a squeezing motion with his hands and Chad complied, giving Cori's tits a hard squeeze, then tugging on the nipples, stretching them out obscenely.

Jarvis sped ahead and soon they were next to a semi truck. The trucker looked down and saw Cori's long bare leg, then her bare tits and finally that cock pistoning in and out of her pussy, with the pink thong still tucked to the side. He tooted his horn and Chad again gave the thumb's up sign. He brought Cori's leg inside and twisted her around so that she was facing the passenger door. "Lean out and show him your tits," Chad said, putting his hand between her shoulder blades and pushing her torso toward the window. Cori thrust our her chest until she felt the rush of air directly across her nipples, the speed of the van making her tits jiggle and bounce against each other in the breeze. They drove like this for about a half a mile until Jarvis spotted a cop up ahead in the median. Chad pulled Cori back inside, just to be safe.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers