The Hard Body Shop Clerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers

They sat and chatted for several minutes, talking about work, dinner and the show they had put on for the other patrons. Cori admitted that wearing his cum in public had really gotten her juices flowing and probably contributed to her rapid orgasm from his fingers in the living room. She also admitted that the oil was a fun addition to the mix and really helped during the anal sex. They weren't talking loudly, but loud enough that any of their neighbors would have been able to overhear their x-rated conversation with little effort.

It was a warm night, but there was a cool breeze which hardened Cori's nipples to full erection. Her long legs were crossed and she was leaning back, relaxing and sipping her beer. John, in his robe, was also relaxed, resting for his next go-round and waiting to see if anyone might happen to pop outside and see them.

On cue, Tom Richards walked out his back door, smoking a cigar. He noticed the light on the deck and looked over, instantly noticing Cori's exposed state. With his wife out of town, he didn't hesitate to start walking their way to get a closer look.

"Hello, neighbors," he said, approaching the invisible lines between the two yards.

"Hey, Tom," John waved. "Come on over and join us for a drink, if you like. Wife's out of town, right?"

"Yep," Tom answered, silently accepting John's invitation as he crossed into John's yard and approached the deck, making no effort to hide his interest in Cori. "So I'm sure she won't mind if I have a drink with you folks and enjoy this nice evening."

"Well, have a seat right there next to Cori and I'll grab you a beer," John said. "Cori's bathing suit is in the washer — actually, I'll put it in the dryer while I'm inside — so you don't mind that she's naked, do you?"

"No, not at all," Tom said. "Wouldn't have her any other way."

They all laughed and John went inside to put the suit in the dryer and get Tom's beer.

"So, you two had a nice evening?" Tom said. He was staring directly at Cori's tits and it wasn't entirely clear whether he was referring to them or Cori and John. Cori assumed the latter and said, "Oh yes. John and I always have a good time, and tonight has been especially fun."

"Really? What have you been doing?"

"Well, do you want the short version — we had dinner, sex, more dinner, then came here and had more sex and a shower — or do you want the juicy details?" Cori teased. She was still sitting back in her chair, legs crossed, arms folded under her ample breasts.

"Give me the details," Tom chuckled, trying to hide his excitement. He felt like a 12-year-old boy flipping through his father's Playboy for the first time.

"Well, it started with dinner at Marlin's," Cori said. "You saw the bathing suit I had on earlier, right? Well, I was wearing that and about two bottles worth of baby oil. It was all I could do to keep that suit on, I was so slippery..."

John came back out just as Cori was wrapping up the story.

"... and then he flipped me over and fucked me really hard in the ass."

"What's going on?" John said. Cori, still calm and relaxed, nipples erect and legs crossed, was in pretty much the same position he had left her in. But Tom was on the edge of his seat, eyes wide, mouth slightly open, hanging on Cori's every word and movement.

"I was just telling Mr. Richards about our evening," Cori smiled. "He said he wanted details. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Not at all," John said, handing Tom his beer. "What do you think, Tom?"

"I'm happily married," Tom said. "But I think you're the luckiest bastard on the face of the earth. "

"I think you're probably right," John said, smiling at Cori. "So tell me Tom, if you were in my shoes, what would you do with Cori next?"

Tom smiled a devilish grin, as if imagining all the things he'd like to do with and to Cori. Of course, she had just told him that John had done two of those things already. Old Tom always had been and always would be a tit man, and one thing he knew he would like to do is wrap Cori's big, firm knockers around his cock and give her a good titty-fuck.

"Well, since you've already had her mouth and ass tonight and gave her a good finger-fuck in the pussy," Tom said excitedly, his breathing shallow and rapid, "I think I'd lube up her tits with some of that baby oil and give her a good titty-fuck."

Cori smiled and John exclaimed, "Sounds like a great idea to me. Then what? Would you cum on her tits or on her face or in her mouth?"

"I'd cum all over those big titties," Tom was clearly in his fantasy world now, gazing at Cori's chest, "and then I'd make her lick it all off and swallow every drop."

"Wow," John said. "That's quite a fantasy. Starting to get me all worked up again. Hey Tom, you got any baby oil? We're all out."

"Yeah, I think we do, why?"

"Well, I liked your idea enough I think I'd like to try it," John said. "Care to watch, you know, to make sure I do it right?"

"Oh yeah, I think I'd like that. I'll go get the oil."

Tom half-jogged over to his house, hunched over trying to hide his erection. He came back a few minutes later with the baby oil, his erection still standing firm.

By then, John and Cori had brought out a thick comforter and a couple pillows. After moving the table out of the way, they spread the comforter out on the deck and Cori lay down in the middle of it, propping a pillow under her head. Her legs were spread, each high-heeled foot resting on one of the deck chairs.

Any of the neighbors looking out their windows were seeing quite a show. The thought of this made John's cock swell, and he was ready to fuck his darling Cori for the third time that evening.

"Care to do the honors?" he asked Tom, motioning to the bottle of lotion.

"Well, I don't know. I am happily married, like I said," Tom looked longingly at Cori, the thought of rubbing all over those tits bringing him to the verge of orgasm. "But then rubbing a little oil on someone isn't adultery. It's just friendly, neighborly, right?"

"I think so," John said. Cori agreed and Tom knelt down next to her. Holding the bottle over her chest, he squirted oil all over her tits, which he was amazed to see didn't sag or droop off to the sides of her body, but sat firmly and proudly atop her chest, as if held there by some invisible push-up bra. The oil drizzled over her erect nipples like chocolate syrup on a cherry-topped sundae.

He set the bottle down and began rubbing the oil in, kneading her amazing breasts with his strong, trembling hands. "Man, I can't believe these are real. They're perfect," he said.

Cori didn't respond. Her eyes were half closed and she was lightly licking her lips, letting the feeling of Mr. Richards rough hands on her tits stimulate her. The excitement of doing this outdoors and being completely exposed further excited her. Her breasts had always been extremely sensitive, and Mr. Richards' ministrations were getting to her. Her breathing grew shallower, her nipples harder and her pussy wetter.

John decided to add his fingers to the mixture and plugged one, then two into her pussy, again using his thumb to tend to her swelling clit. Tom heard the soft "squish" as John's fingers entered Cori's moist tunnel and turned his head to take a look. His hands never left those perfect tits, but his attention was now equally divided between admiring those knockers and watching her pussy take two, then three and finally four fingers.

A quite, calm night filled with the sounds of chirping crickets now also heard the gentle, passion-filled moans of a horny 22-year-old babe in the throes of mounting orgasm, brought on by the hands of two men more than twice her age. Cori was arching her back, wriggling her hips, tossing her head and flailing her legs in the air, her body responding eagerly to the continuing stimulation. She didn't talk, only moaned, her mind entering a trance-like state, not thinking, only reacting and giving in to the pleasure.

"Oh my God, she's going to cum," Tom said, stunned. "Oh damn, she's hot!"

"Yeah, she's cumming all right," John said. "Don't stop. Keep squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She loves that. When I say so, grab both her nipples and pull straight up on them. Don't twist, just pull. Got it?"

"Got it. Damn, her pussy looks hot."

"It is. She's burning up in there. She gets so hot and wet when she cums. Look, she's getting close."

Both men watched Cori's face, noticing her lips parting, her tongue licking at them, her eyes fluttering, her nostrils flaring. Her entire body broke out in a sweat, again making her golden-tanned skin glisten in the pale light of the deck lamp as droplets of water beaded up all over her body, except for her oil-soaked breasts. She was panting now, nearing a massive orgasm.

"Now!" John said. "Pull those nipples." He watched Tom grab both nipples and pull straight up on them, pinching them tightly between his thumb and forefinger. At the same time, John grabbed her swollen clit, squeezing and pulling on it. It was sensory overload, and Cori shook and climaxed violently, her body shuddering and trembling. "Let go," John said. Both men removed their hands and sat back and watched Cori's body continue to tremble and shake, her breath coming in ragged rasps.

"Amazing!" Tom whispered in awe and admiration. "Absolutely amazing."

Cori's orgasm racked her nubile body for about 30 more seconds before she finally began to settle down, her breathing gradually returning to normal, her hips and shoulder blades coming to a rest on the comforter.

"I don't think I can wait anymore," John said, opening his robe to reveal his throbbing cock. He straddled Cori's chest and placed his cock between her tits. "Can I have some more oil, please?" he asked. Tom handed him the bottle and John poured some out over his cock and her tits.

Cori's eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "Ready to fuck me some more, big boy?"

"Oh yeah," John groaned, sliding his oil-covered cock between her oil covered tits. She pushed them together, wrapping his cock in her tit meat like a pig in a blanket. Tom sat back and watched, occasionally touching his throbbing hard on through his pants.

"You can beat off, you know," Cori said. "Beating off isn't adultery."

"Here?"

"Sure. If you want to," Cori said. "You can cum on my tits, too, if you want."

Tom had his cock out in a flash, stroking it with his oil-slicked hands, watching as John fucked Cori's mountainous, glistening tits. She pursed her lips and licked and kissed at the head of his cock as it pumped between her tits.

John decided he wanted more of that and straddled her face, forcing his cock down her willing throat. Tom watched amazed at how she was able to swallow his entire shaft, her nostrils again flaring as she breathed deeply through her nose, her airway otherwise cut off by John's bulging cock.

After two orgasms, John had more staying power now and fucked Cori's throat for several minutes, occasionally looking around to see if anyone was watching. He thought he saw movement in one of the neighboring windows, but it was dark inside the window and he couldn't tell for sure if they were being watched or not. Just the thought of it, though, turned him on.

Tom, of course, was watching intently, trying not to pull on his cock too much, trying to make this magical moment last as long as possible. It had been a long time since he had an orgasm, but his hand didn't feel near as good as Cori's tits or mouth, so he was able to match John's longevity.

When he was nearing his climax, John pulled his cock out of Cori's mouth and straddled her rib cage again, slapping his wet cock between her tits. Again she folded her tits around it and held them in place as he fucked her tits. A few powerful strokes later, he was ready to cum. He backed off slightly and pointed his cock at her tits, spraying them with several powerful jets of thick, creamy cum. There was near as much in this load as in the previous two, of course, but it was still a healthy amount that gave her darkly tanned tits a white-capped mountain sort of look.

John stuck his cock back in Cori's mouth, letting her clean him off before he backed out of the way and let Tom finish. Tom had held off as long as he could and now squatted over Cori, aiming his cock at her tits. His first blast was so powerful that it bounced off her chest and splashed across her neck, giving her a pearl necklace look.

It had been a long time since Tom had been this worked up and an even longer time since his last orgasm, so he had a bountiful load stored up. Squirt by gigantic squirt, he coated her tits in cum cream. Soon, instead of dark mounds with bits of white on them, they were two large white volleyballs with only a trace of the smooth dark skin that was hidden underneath the blanket of white cum.

He so badly wanted to have her clean his cock with her mouth, too, but remembered he was happily married and figured he had pushed the bounds of jacking off as far as he dared. He stood back and admired Cori's cum-covered chest and neck, quite pleased with his handiwork and anxious to see her clean it up.

Cori, though, wasn't one to rush through these types of things. She lay still for a few moments, letting the men enjoy the site. Then, dreamily, she sat up and leaned her back against the rail on the fence. Slowly, she lifted her left breast to her mouth, then stuck out her tongue as far as she could, and lapped up a tongue-full of cum. This drew groans from both men, who eagerly watched her twirl the cum with her tongue before swallowing it with a naughty look of satisfaction on her face and a gleam in her eye.

Cori continued her playful consumption of the copious amounts of cum for the next 15 minutes, entertaining the men who watched wide-eyed, sipping on the fresh beers John had gotten for them. She cleaned off as much as she could with the attractive tit-to-mouth method, then resorted to scooping up cum with her fingers and feeding it to herself.

She found it interesting that, even though she didn't particularly care for the taste of any man's cum, she still found the act of eating cum to be fun and enjoyable. She guessed it was because she enjoyed pleasing the men, and they seemed always loved it when she tasted and swallowed their cream. So, the less-than-satisfying taste became secondary to the pleasure she gained from putting on a show and pleasing her men. Cori loved to please, and she had been blessed with the body to do it very well.

"I've never seen anything like that before," Tom marveled, talking to John. "Fuck, she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen."

"Oh yeah," John agreed. "She's one of a kind. Gorgeous like a model, sweet like the girl next door, naughty like a hot little slut and sexy like a high-priced call girl. Every man has a fantasy, and she can become any one of them. I've never seen another woman who can pull that off."

"You're making me blush," Cori smiled. "Thank you guys for making me cum."

"No, thank you," Tom said, genuinely appreciative. "It was all my pleasure, believe me."

Having cleaned the cum off her tits, Cori got up and joined the men at the table, washing down two loads of cum with a nice cold beer. The cool breeze had significantly dropped the temperature outside and the cooling night air on Cori's sweaty body quickly chilled her and tiny goose bumps began popping up all over her magnificent body and her nipples again hardened. She shivered slightly and John noticed.

"Yeah, it's getting cold out here. We better go inside," John said.

"I better get home," Tom said. "Thank you for a great time."

"Anytime, neighbor," John said.

"Good night, Mr. Richards," Cori cooed, blowing him a kiss as he returned to his house.

She took John by the arm and they went inside. Cori went to the bathroom and washed off her breasts and neck, fixed her lipstick and freshened up before joining John in the bedroom. He had her swimsuit, now washed and dried and remarkably stain-free, and she asked him if he wanted her to put it on.

"No, not now," John said. "Let's go to bed. You can just sleep naked."

John climbed into bed wearing only his boxers, and Cori joined him, enjoying the slick feel of the soft satin sheets on her smooth skin, caressing her tender thighs and further stimulating her already erect nipples.

She rolled over, putting her arm across John's body, resting her head and left breast on his chest and her left thigh in between his legs. They talked for a while about the fun-filled day and about how much Tom had enjoyed the evening. Cori felt John begin to harden against her thigh and wondered if he could possibly have another one in him tonight, but instead he fell asleep. Cori rolled off of him, then cuddled up next to him and fell asleep as well.

FRIDAY MORNING Cori woke up first, looking at the clock and seeing that it was about 7 a.m. She had two hours before she had to be at work and John had three. She noticed that John, like most men, had a healthy morning hard-on and decided to give him a friendly wake-up. Carefully pulling back the covers, she gently opened the fly to his boxers, letting his hard-on stand free. Then, she slowly lowered her mouth onto his cock, gently licking and sucking the head, all the while looking at his face to see how long it would take to wake him up.

It didn't take long, and John certainly woke up with a smile on his face. How many men his age — or any age for that matter — got to wake up to a gorgeous 22-year-old blonde, nude, sucking on his cock? John put his hands on the back of her head, signaling for her to deep throat him, which she did without further coaxing.

Still groggy, John laid his head back and let Cori bring him around with a long, slow blowjob. They had plenty of time, and neither of them were in a rush. Cori had learned long ago not to use her hands when giving a blowjob -- they only got in the way of the lips and tongue -- and instead used her fingers to tickle his balls while her mouth performed its magic. Her tongue danced around his cock while she applied maximum suction, her cheeks hollowing as if she was trying to suck the head right off his cock.

She moved her mouth very slowly up and down his shaft, never breaking contact between her tongue and his cock. She was working much more slowly than in cases like at the restaurant last night, where John had face-fucked her very fast and hard. This was a slow, sensual blowjob, deep and thorough, providing maximum pleasure. Cori's cock-sucking skills were being used to their fullest extent, and John was reaping the benefits.

By now, John was wide awake, fully aroused and ready for what he really wanted and had not had yet during this overnight date — Cori's tight, juicy pussy. He told Cori this and, with one last loud pop, she pulled her lips off his cock and straddled him. Naturally, the cock-sucking had excited her more than enough to get her pussy wet and she was well-lubed and ready for his cock.

Looking him in seductively right in the eye, she slowly lowered her hips, brushing her pussy against his rigid cock, teasing it with her tender, moist pussy lips and soft strip of blonde pussy hair. She felt his cock head part her lips, then quickly raised her hips, smiling at him as if to say, "not so fast, big boy."

She continued this tease three or four more times, each time dipping a little bit further down, taking more of his cock in her pussy. Finally, John feigned being tired of the tease and grabbed her hips and pushed her all the way down on his cock.

"What's the matter," Cori grinned. "Couldn't wait for it?"

"Nope," John grinned back. "It's been hours since I fucked you and days since I fucked that pussy. How could I possibly be expected to hold out any longer? I have been pussy-deprived for far too long."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers
1...45678...28