The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

The two columns from the front looped around her neck to connect to the back string. Each front string had a metallic gold hoop at the end, about the size of a 50-cent piece. The string coming up her back had a metal clasp on the end that opened and closed much like the clasp of a necklace. Both rings from the front attached to the clasp on the back, completing the sling loop.

Because the material was so stretchy and because Sam had ordered two sizes too small, the suit clung to her, pressing tightly against her flesh in the few areas where it actually made contact -- her tits, her pussy and her shoulders. Her nipples poked out through the holes in the netting and her ass was completely visible. Only her pussy was covered with any degree of effectiveness.

As if it wasn't revealing enough, gaining access to her tits or pussy would be incredibly easy. A flip of the clasp would release the rings, making her top fall. Or the suit could be pulled to the sides to reveal her breasts or her pussy or both. And, of course, one touch with a blade or scissors would snap the taught nylon band running up her spine and leave her completely naked in an instant.

Cori switched into a pair of white heels to match the suit and was ready to go.

"Wait," Sam said, admiring the view but also feeling like there might be a way to improve it. "Have you ever worn nipple rings?" he asked.

"Yes," Cori answered truthfully, remembering the rings she had removed only a few days ago at her step-dad's house. She had just noticed yesterday that the holes in her nipples were starting to grow shut. Sam stepped forward and pinched her left nipple in his fingers, pulling it taut, mindless of any discomfort this might cause her. He grinned when he saw the recent hole.

"Where's your jewelry?" he asked. She pointed to the dresser, noting that she didn't wear much or have much with her. "Don't need much," he said, holding up a pair of simple gold hoop earrings that were about as big around as a dime. "These will do fine."

He put the rings on her nipples and walked around her, noting how the rings drew extra attention to the fact that her nipples were sticking out. "Beautiful," he nodded. He let Cori put on a pair of sunglasses and they headed back out, taking a golf cart back to the marina where they found Victor and Miles waiting for them at Captain Jack's boat.

"Look what I caught, fellas," Sam laughed, hooking his finger in Cori's mouth and pulling her along behind him. She teased his finger with her tongue and puckered her lips around his finger, exaggerating fish lips.

"Sam caught a mermaid," Victor laughed.

"More like an octo-pussy," Miles chimed in.

"Come on, guys," Sam chided. "You need to watch more Animal Planet. This is clearly a BLOW-fish."

They all laughed and Sam pulled his finger out of her mouth with a loud pop and kissed her on those full, puckered lips. Couples and captains and tourists were walking up and down the docks around them, most taking note of Cori's extreme suit -- the gold nipple rings and high heels (not a popular site on the beach) catching their attention and her bared breasts and ass holding it, either in disgust or lust. Cori and her quartet of male friends paid no attention.

They all climbed aboard the boat and Cori was genuinely excited. While the snorkeling trip had ended embarrassingly, the rest of it had been a blast. Now, she was getting to go out on another boat ride and was interested to see what real deep-sea fishing was like. She wondered if she'd get to see a dolphin or marlin. Maybe even a shark? For a small-town girl, this was a lot of fun. She knew she was here for one reason and one reason only -- the amusement of her male companions -- but she had learned long ago that giving up a little sex or showing off a little skin didn't have to preclude her from having a good time. The contract was signed. This situation was set for the next three days, regardless of her mindset. So, she might as well have fun along the way.

They all sat down in the back of the boat, looking out over the water while Jack powered them out toward open water. Sam sat on her right side with his left arm around Cori's bare shoulders, his fingers casually playing with her nipple ring. Victor and Miles sat across from them, both daydreaming about their upcoming days and nights with Cori. Sam decided to give them a little preview, picking up right leg and pulling it across his lap. "Put your other leg on the bench," Sam yelled into her ear to be heard above the roar of the engine, the wind and the whishing water. Cori put her left leg on the bench, in effect doing the splits, her crotch blatantly displayed for them. He pulled the sides of her top open so that her breasts were completely bared, the tight netting squeezing from the outsides, squishing them together. Victor and Miles both had their cameras out, taking pictures of this postcard-worthy babe.

"We're here," Captain Jack announced, cutting the engines and scrambling down the ladder. "Get your poles ready."

"Mine already is," Sam joked, grabbing his crotch.

All three guys were experienced fisherman and prepared their tackle and cast their lines. "All lines in the water," Jack announced.

"Not quite," Sam said. "Cori needs one."

"Oh, sorry," the captain said gruffly. "I didn't think the lady would be fishing. I thought she was more of an, uh, observer. I don't have another pole ready. I've got one below, though. It will only take a few minutes."

"Don't bother," Sam said. "All I need is two lines and two hooks. I think Cori should start small, so the smallest hooks and line you have will be fine."

"OK," Jack said, digging into a box of gear and producing two small hooks and a piece of fishing line appropriate only for small fish. He cut the line in two and handed it all to Sam.

Sam took the hooks and tied one end of the strings to each hook. Then, as everyone watched, he approached Cori and told her to "hold out her tit." She was surprised, but did as told. He tied the other end of the line to her left nipple ring. Then he did the same with the right. Giving them each a little tug to make sure they were tight -- and to have an excuse to pull on her tits -- he led her to the side of the boat. He put two shiny lures made to look like little bugs on the ends of the hooks and dropped them over the side, into the water.

"Oh my gosh," Cori shrieked, not sure what was happening. "Is this safe? Oh, that feels so weird!" The waves and current pushed and pulled the lures around, tangling them in no time, the fishing line tugging gently on her nipples, which were pulled back and forth and fully away from her body. The guys had all put their poles in holders, much more enthralled by Cori's fishing exploits.

"What if a shark or something grabs it and pulls me in?" Cori asked, trying not to sound too scared.

"Don't worry," Sam said. "No shark is interested in those little lures."

"That's right," Jack said. "Nothing big's gonna take that. But if a little fish gets on there, you're gonna feel a pretty good pull."

"I got a knife right here," Sam said, "I'll cut it the second one gets on the line."

Somewhat reassured, Cori relaxed, leaning over the rail, her tits pointed at the water like divining rods, twitching with each movement of the hooks and lures on the other end. "Ahh!" her scream turned into a laugh. This was the weirdest feeling. It didn't really hurt; it was a discomfort that was both annoying and exciting at the same time. She had to hand it to these guys, they were creative. This was such a weird feeling, but it was kinda fun too. She never ceased to be amazed by the way the male mind worked. Who would ever have dreamed that this would be such a turn-on for men? Women just didn't think about men the same way.

Just then, a line jerked and her left nipple stretched forward, painfully this time. She shrieked, but the pain was gone in a flash. Sam had reached out and grabbed the string, quickly jerking it out of the water. He left plenty of slack between her nipple and his hand, taking the strain off her breast. Sam quickly pulled the line up, hauling up a very small fish, barely large enough to swallow the lure. He held it up high for them to see, "Take a good luck at a world record," he said. "The largest fish ever caught by tit."

"Better get a picture," Miles said. Sam kept the fish on the hook and held it up to Cori's chest. "Squeeze your tits around it," Miles instructed, framing the image with his camera. The fish was flopping around, wriggling, its wet scales slapping against the firm flesh of her breasts. Cori laughed, trying to catch the slimy thing between her tits, but ever time she thought she had it, it wriggled free again. Finally, she corralled it and pinned it between her breasts. All the while, Miles was snapping photos, his camera collecting 5 frames per second. "Don't smother the poor thing," he mocked.

"What a way to go," Victor snorted. "Death by tit smothering. I can think of worse ways to die."

"We aren't going to kill it, are we?" Cori whined, letting her bottom lip puff out in full pout.

"No, no," Sam said, pulling the fish away from her and wriggling it off the hook, tossing it quickly back into the water. He cut the lines from her nipple rings. "Fishing's over," he said abruptly. "I think Cori has earned a rest. Why don't you lay down and take it easy for a few minutes?" He led her built-in plastic bench along the stern of the boat and told her to lay down. She lay flat on her back but the bench was too short for her to completely stretch out, so Sam had her put one leg up on the side of the boat and put her other foot on the deck, her leg bent at the knee. He put her hands over her head, her arms hanging over the end of the bench.

"Relax all you want, but hold that pose," Sam said, noting how well her tits, legs and pussy were displayed. Miles was already taking pictures with his digital camera.

"Here, get some shots of this," Sam said, stepping forward with a bottle of suntan lotion. "Hold still, Cori." She did her best to hold still while Sam rubbed all over her body, his touch surprising gentle and soothing as he caressed her thighs, arms, belly and breasts, coating her with lotion, making her golden brown skin glisten perfectly in the warm sun. No sunset, no mountain range, no waterfall or canyon was ever more picturesque or perfect than Cori was at this very moment. Miles had the pictures to prove it.

Cori was feeling good, too. She was thankful for the chance to lay back and relax as Sam stepped down and she the camera clicks ceased. There had been no breaks so far today -- the early-morning fuck session on Sam's table had been exhausting in itself, not to mention the snorkeling trip and now fishing. She hadn't realized how tired she was until she laid down. Now, laying on the boat, feeling the sun's warm rays, the gentle rocking of the boat, she was feeling sleepy. She was aware of the men nearby. They were drinking beer, watching their fishing lines and talking, first about her, then about sports.

She had just about dozed off when the boat lurched and she was rolled right off the bench onto the deck. She wasn't hurt at all, just dazed. "Whoa," she said, rolling over and sitting up on her knees.

"You OK?" Captain Jack was the first to her side, helping her up. His hand brushed against the side of her breast, but Cori couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not.

'Yeah, fine," she said. "Thank you. What happened?"

"Just a big wave," Jack said. "Happens every once in a while."

"Well, we can't have our prize catch getting damaged," Sam said. "Got any rope?"

"Sure," Jack said, eyeing him suspiciously. "Whatcha need it for?"

"Just a little security," Sam said. Jack got him a roll of nylon rope and Sam led Cori to the bow of the boat, which had a wide, flat platform surrounded by a metal railing. "Lay down, babe," he said.

"Really?" Cori said, more than a little apprehensive. They had promised no rough stuff, but this was not looking good. They were drinking. They were horny. And they were far enough out to see that there was no one to hear her scream or anything. They could do anything they wanted to out here and there was nothing she could do about. Cori had submitted to many men in many ways, but seldom had she felt as powerless as she was now. "No rough stuff, remember," she reminded him as she stepped up onto the platform while Sam held her hand. She squatted down in the middle and lay back, just as instructed.

"No rough stuff," Sam assured her. "Honestly, I just want to make sure you don't fall overboard or get hurt. I want you to rest."

"We have a bunk below," Jack said.

"Now Captain," Sam said condescendingly, "if you have the Mona Lisa, do you stick it in a closet and never look at it? She can rest just fine right out here, where we can all enjoy the view. See, the great thing about a girl like Cori is, she's built for pleasure, even when she's not doing anything."

"Well, you're certainly right about how beautiful she is," Jack said gruffly. "Reckon we could get a better look at that pussy?"

"Absolutely," Sam said. "Cori, take off your suit and give it to me. Leave the shoes on." Cori unhooked her suit and handed it to Sam. She was completely naked except for her white stilettos.

Sam climbed up on the platform next to her and helped her stretch into a spread-eagle position. He tied both wrists and ankles to the rail, immobilizing her and completely exposing her at the same time.

"What about her titties?" Victor said. "Going to let them get slapped around by those waves? I think we should secure them a little."

"You softy," Sam joked. "Always have the woman's interests at heart. Such a gentleman. Yes, of course we should provide her tits with some support. What would you suggest?"

"I think if we were to use those handy rings she has and tie them to the rail, that would be pretty secure," Victor said.

"Yes, I concur," Sam said as if he were a doctor pondering an x-ray. "But should the ropes go to the sides? Or down? Or up?"

"Oh, they have to go straight up over her head," Miles interjected. "She's got a pretty amazing tan. We need to make sure the sun is able to hit the underside of those titties, too."

"Good thinking," Sam said. He looped a piece of string through the ring on her right nipple and tied it to the rail above her head, leaving just enough slack that a rough wave wouldn't cause too much strain or pain. He did the same for her left breast and scrambled back down onto the deck, joining the others in admiring their collaborative work. Miles again had the camera clicking away, climbing onto the platform for close-ups of the key areas of interest.

"Comfortable?" Sam asked Cori. Cori took quick stock of her situation and had to admit that, yeah, this was actually all right. She was not over stretched and her bonds were loose enough that there was no painful rubbing so far. The sea had calmed, so there was no noticeable strain on her breasts. The sun felt good and she really was feeling all right.

"I'm fine," Cori said.

"Good. Relax."

"Hey, somebody's got one!" they heard Jack shout. He had returned to the cabin to double-check the weather reports when he noticed one of the poles bent over. They all scrambled back to the stern, leaving tired, naked, bound Cori alone and exposed on the bow of the boat.

She heard them talking loudly, shouting instructions to one another about how to land the fish. From the excitement in their voices, she assumed it was a large one. She had her eyes closed behind her sunglasses and focused again on the warmth of the sun and the gentle rocking of the waves. Her picture of paradise during her dreams on the plane hadn't included bonds or nipple rings, but this still was nice.

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep when she felt the water hit her stomach. She started to move, but was quickly reminded of her bonds as she found herself immobile. Even with her sunglasses, the sun was blinding and she blinked rapidly, trying to see what was going on. Couldn't be raining. Were waves crashing over the side of the boat?

"That should help," she heard Sam say. She looked up and recognized his form.

"What's going on?" she asked sleepily. She noted that there was no more water splashing on her.

"Sorry to wake you," Sam said. "We figured you had to be getting hot up here, so we thought a little cool water might help cool you off." He held up two bottles of water -- one full, one empty. It did feel good, she had to admit.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Sure," Sam said, kneeling down next to her. "Better make sure we cover all the areas." He opened the other bottle and started slowing pouring the water over her breasts, letting the stream fall directly on each nipple. Then he followed the line down to her navel, then her thighs and pussy. While he poured with one hand, he rubbed with the other, swishing the water around on her smooth skin. He tweaked her nipples, squeezed her breasts, trailed his finger along her belly and stroked her thighs. He gently pinched her pussy lips together, then pulled them apart, dumping the last third of the bottle directly onto and into her pussy. Two fingers pushed the water inside her pussy with a squishy, sloshing sound.

"Time me," he said to the others. Cori didn't know what he meant, but she didn't much care. This was starting to feel really good. He might have been a jerk, but he clearly knew how to touch a woman. He was gentle, stroking her lips and softly rubbing her clit. He tickled the insides of her thighs and stroked her belly and breasts. The cool water and hot sun made her flesh tingle and her nipples were so hard and sensitive. With her bonds, she was helpless, but she wouldn't have stopped him if she could.

Suddenly, though, he stopped himself when Miles said, "Time."

"What?" Cori moaned a little more desperately than she would have liked.

"Time, my dear," Sam said. "Bitches like you are like a high-performance sports car. Sure, you can go 100 miles an hour any time you want. But for peak performance, you have to warm everything up. Prime it a little at a time. Just relax. We'll be back ... in 10 minutes."

Cori just let out a frustrated sigh as the men once again walked away toward the back of the boat. "Told you she was a sexpot," she heard Sam say.

The next 5 minutes seemed like 10 hours to Cori, but slowly her body relented, her arousal subsiding. Just when she was about back to normal, they came back. This time, it was Miles on the platform, pouring water on her, rubbing on her, working her pussy back into a steamy frenzy.

"Time!" Sam shouted.

"Damn," Cori grunted. She had lifted her hips slightly off the deck, trying to grind against his hand. She was needing it badly now.

"How long?" she asked breathlessly.

"Just seven minutes this time," Sam said. "Try to keep that motor running while we're gone."

She heard them opening more beers and cursed them to herself. How could they be so selfish? They were turning the tables on her, she realized. Most guys couldn't say no to a girl like her displayed like she was. But they were showing her that they had even more restraint than she did. They were trying to send her a message that she wanted sex more than they did. She knew that was ridiculous, but that was the point they were making. It was all mind games with these guys and, once again, they were winning.

Victor had the honors the next round. This time, Cori was still hot, still ready for action when he dipped his fingers inside her. She strained against her bonds to get her hips off the deck as far as possible, trying desperately to get him to finger-fuck her and rub her clit. He did, but not quite long enough.

"Time."

"Oooh," Cori whimpered, letting her butt fall back to the deck.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers