The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

The twin who had been on top before scrambled over to her and again started kissing on her. As she did so, the other twin slid beneath Cori again, this time with her head between Cori's legs. The bottom twin started eating Cori's pussy immediately while Cori and the other girl continued to tongue wrestle, their tits once again pushing against each other, nipple to nipple. The girl on top was straddling Cori's thigh, humping her pussy against her, and had her hand between her pussy-eating sister's legs, finger fucking her, making sure she wasn't forgotten on the bottom.

Lola and Juanita joined the party now, sliding in on both sides of the pussy pileup, pressing their large breasts against the girls while their hands roamed all over the layers of flesh, caressing and squeezing and rubbing tits, asses, bellies, pussies -- whatever soft, sensitive skin they could find. They both leaned forward, kissing on the ass of the twin on top, their lips meeting briefly in a soft, sensual, tongue-filled kiss.

Miles, Victor and Rudin had all come in and joined Sam on the steps surrounding the pit, all of them watching the show. Victor, Miles and Rudin were still recovering from their earlier orgasms, but Sam's cock was rock hard, throbbing as he willed himself to wait, enjoying every second of this incredible show. Even he, with all his money and power and resources, didn't get to see five beautiful women, covered in oil, sliding all over each other in a scene of pure pussy lust every day.

He kept watching as long as he could, the girls changing partners and positions, each taking turns licking or being licked, then signaled one of the twins, who reluctantly took her face of out Lola's snatch and one by one signaled the other girls. Then she lay down on her back and spread her legs, pulling Cori's wrist, her eyes begging Cori to eat her pussy. Cori obliged, kneeling between the girl's legs, ready to do anything for these women who had done so much for her.

She was happy that her efforts were rewarded when she felt a tongue on her own pussy as one of the girls positioned themselves behind her, pulling Cori up on her knees and spreading her legs slightly to gain better access to Cori's pussy. With her head down on the floor between one twin's knees and her ass up in the air while another twin ate her out, Cori was now in the position Sam wanted.

He stood up and approached, his hard cock waving in front of him. He didn't stop when he get to the twin, stabbing the side of her pussy-eating face with his hard cock. She turned immediately and sucked his cock until he pushed her back. Then, she took his cock and guided him into Cori's moist pussy. Cori felt the cock slide into her and let out a yelp of surprise and happiness. As good as all this rubbing and licking had felt, nothing beat a good hard cock when you were really horny. The girls had primed her and now she was ready to be fucked hard.

Unfortunately for her, Sam just dipped his wick for a few seconds. He pulled out and walked around in front of Cori, straddling the twin whose pussy she was eating, pointing his hard cock down at her face. The girl gobbled it up, taking the whole thing as he pushed all of it into her throat. Cori watched, keeping her lips and tongue moving on the girl's pussy as she did so. She was surprised when she felt the girls start grinding up against her mouth and realized she was cumming. Cori had never made another woman cum before, but it felt great. She kept licking and sucking that pussy the whole time and the girl, to her credit, never skipped a beat sucking Sam's cock.

Finally, he pulled out and the other twin pulled Cori away from her sister, who crawled to the steps -- spent and satisfied.

The other twin pulled Cori down to the floor and they kissed, pressing their bodies together. The twin got her legs between Cori's and lifted up, pressing Cori's thighs apart with her knees. Sam stepped back, took one big step and slid down on his knees, holding his cock and aiming it right at the target. He was nearly stopped when he reached them, his momentum driving his cock straight into Cori's pussy once more. Once again, however, he only stayed inside for a moment, then pulled out, rolled the girls over so Cori was on her back and the twin was on top. Sam aimed his cock at the girl's pussy and fucked her hard. The girl buried her head against Cori's chest, whimpering and wheezing as orgasm racked her body. Sam pulled out and the girl crawled away slowly to join her sister.

Damn, Cori thought. Everyone gets to cum but me. She missed her twin playmates already, but was more than ready to take on the big-titted maids with their curvy bodies and sweet pink pussies. They were already paired up, eating each other out in a beautiful 69. Sam stepped behind Lola, his balls swinging in Juanita's face as she ate out her coworker, and he drove his cock into her ass. He pumped five times, pulled out and fed his cock to Juanita, who sucked it for five pumps before he put it back inside Lola's tight butt. Cori watched, thinking she should be repulsed. But she was so horny she didn't care. She put her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy while Lola came, followed shortly by Juanita. Sam fed his cock to both spent babes, dipping it into the oil and letting them suck it and their own ass juice off of him.

Sam was about to burst, but thanks to the fuck fest with the twins last night and his two previous orgasms of the day with Cori, he had maximum staying power. That was fortunate, because there was one major prize left. He'd had every pussy, mouth and ass in the room -- except Cori's ass. That was supposed to be off limits, according to their agreement. He knew he could just go ahead and do it and it's not like she would take the offer of the table. But it was more fun this way. He wanted her to be so fucking horny, she'd take his cock any way she could get it. As he looked at her writhing on the floor, rubbing her pussy, her nipples erect, he was pretty sure she was there.

He smiled at the crowd of three men and four women who watched him approach his final trophy, his cock brandished in front of him like a sword. Cori reached up to suck it, but he pushed her aside, rolling her onto her knees. He pushed her head down to the floor and spread her legs, once again slamming into her pussy his wet balls slapping loudly against her wet twat.

He was drilling into her so hard that she was sliding across the slick floor, her knees slipping as she fell flat and his cock slipped out of her. Seeing the problem, the twins, now rested, rushed to the rescue. One lay on her back and had Cori straddle her so her pussy was just above the girl's face. The other girl put her feet against the edge of the pit, bracing herself while she held her sister's ankles with her hands. She was face to face with Cori, so they kissed while Sam entered her pussy once again. But five strokes later, he was out and his cock was pointed down into the twins face. How frustrating, Cori thought. These hot, slutty twins already had their turn. The little bitches. Give me a chance, too!

Sensing her frustration, Sam chuckled. "Want my cock, Cori?" he taunted.

"Oh yes," she said. "Please."

"Hard, slow?"

"Any way, just put it in."

"OK," he said. "You asked for it."

He spread her ass cheeks and, before Cori realized what was happening, was inside her ass to the hilt. All the cum and spit and oil had provided so much lubrication that there was very little resistance, even with Cori's amazingly tight ass.

"Hey," Cori said, sounding much more disappointed than angry.

"Hey what," he taunted. "You said any way."

"Yeah, but I need it in my pussy," Cori wailed.

"Your friend will take care of that," Sam said. At that, the twin below her once again started eating her pussy. The twin in front of her filled her mouth with her tongue and dared to take one hand off her sister's ankles so she could play with Cori's tits. Sam left little doubt that he had claimed Cori's ass as his own, drilling into it with deep, powerful surges and the authority of a soldier planting a flag in a battlefield.

With every available erogenous zone being tended to, Cori forgot her frustrations and accepted her fate and the joy that came with, exploding with an orgasm that started deep in her pussy and quickly spread with a wave of warmth and electricity across her body.

Realizing that her job was done, the twin below Cori lifted her head between Cori's thighs and lapped at Sam's balls, which were swaying back and forth over her head. That extra stimulation sent him over the top and he filled Cori's ass with a diminished but powerful blast of cum.

He pulled and, without being asked or told, the skanky twin below Cori spread Cori's ass and lapped up his load as it leaked out of her, swallowing every drop.

__ __ __ __

While it wasn't unusual to be left feeling drained and totally relaxed by a good massage, Cori had never left a spa session feeling quite like this. Her legs felt like rubber and she felt warm and fresh all over. A hot shower had washed away all the fluids and left her feeling completely satisfied. The guys had succeeded in breaking every rule she had put forth in the contract in one day -- except the part about no rough stuff, which she prayed they wouldn't break -- and she didn't even care.

She couldn't say they had exactly treated her with respect -- not like the guys at the Shop used to -- but they hadn't mistreated her, either. Everything they had made her do had been fun, some of it humiliating, some shocking, but nothing painful or abusive or degrading -- at least not if you had the right attitude about it.

She was in great shape and had great energy, but they had worn her out. Sex on a table tied to fan, snorkeling, deep sea fishing and fucking, a massage and 6-person orgy -- all in one day. Even Cori's incredible body had reached its limit. Fortunately, Sam had too and they went back to his suite for a casual dinner. Cori remembered the topless rule and undid the top of her sling, which forced the whole thing to fall off. So she just ate naked, except for her heels, and went to bed naked as well.

Cori woke up around 4 a.m. with Sam straddling her face, his cock slapping against her cheek. Obviously, a few hours sleep had done him some good. She opened up and sucked him as he fucked her face. He never said a word, just fucked her face, came in her mouth and went back to sleep. She awoke the next morning unsure if she had dreamed it or not until she tasted the salty aftertaste of cum in her mouth.

There was no time for another fuck and Sam didn't attempt it. She went back to her room and showered and dressed for Miles. She felt surprisingly good -- not sore at all. Just refreshed and strong and ready for another day. A couple of huge orgasms could do wonders for a girl, Cori mused. She wondered if more would be in store for her with Miles. Whatever was about to happen, she was ready.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12