The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Cori couldn't help but respond to the feel of the soft cloth rubbing over her breasts, her nipples responding to the gentle strokes and occasional tugs and tweaks. Cori had always had sensitive breasts, and the attention the guys had paid them throughout the course of the outing was getting to her. She wouldn't have complained if they had cut the outing short and one of them took her back to his room for a long, slow fuck. Yes, she thought that would feel really good right about now. But, of course, they had all recently gotten off. They were in play mode, gearing up for their next go-round. She had to remind herself that it might be a while before she got a chance to cum -- if she got one at all. If all they wanted was blowjobs the rest of the night -- always a distinct possibility -- she'd be out of luck most likely.

The stimulation continued when Miles dried her off using a soft terry-cloth golf towel and then put the nipple rings and connecting chain back in. Victor held her nipples steady while Miles put the rings in, then gave both nipples a lick and suck. Her nipples were achingly hard now and the guys were taking notice.

"Damn," Victor said, "your nipples are always great, but they're unbelievable right now. They look like they're about to pop."

"They feel like it," Cori mock pouted, sticking out her bottom lip. "You guys are driving them crazy."

"Well, no reason to stop now," Victor said, resuming the nipple play while Miles and Sam finished the hole. Victor sucked and licked on her nipples, pinching whichever one his mouth wasn't on. He tugged on the rings and pulled the chain up and down and side to side, twisting and bending her nipples in all directions. Cori whimpered but it was obviously a cry of happiness and frustration, not pain. When it was Victor's turn to finish, Sam and Miles took up the cause, each gently pushing her breasts from the sides, slapping them into each other.

Miles then grabbed the chain and led her to the next tee. He was gentle, but the tug still extended her already rock-hard nipples even more. She felt the twinge of pleasure mixed with just an ounce of sweet pain shoot from her nipples as if it was a jolt of electricity running from one nipple to the other across that gold chain, the rings acting as superconductors to multiply the experience. She felt her pussy growing warmer and her clit was hinting that it would like some attention.

Before Sam put his tee into the ground, he held it up against Cori's nipple, which was still distended by Miles' pull. "Look at that -- almost the same length. Fuck, we should tee off on those instead."

They all looked at each other, the thought striking them at the same time. Maybe there was a way they could do just that. Sam used a pocket knife to strip off a thin piece -- barely wider than a thread -- of the golf towel. They had Cori lay down on her back and Miles held her left breast steady while Sam placed the stem of the tee alongside Cori's nipple, then used the thread to tie them together, almost like a splint. With the stem alongside her nipple instead of on top of it, the small head of the tee rested on the end of her nipple.

"Hold your breast real still and squeeze it tight," Miles said. Cori did so, growing more and more nervous by the second. This seemed very dangerous and quite possibly very painful. Plus, it didn't seem like they had planned this one in advance, so she was questioning their judgment. They had already drank a few beers and were no doubt high on testosterone and adrenaline at this point. Could they be sure they wouldn't hurt her? She knew one thing, she was going to hold her breast very still.

Miles bent over her and gently placed his golf ball on the tee attached to her nipple. Sam was taking pictures again and Victor was reminding Miles to be very careful. "Let's not drive for show on this one, fellas. Nice, easy, controlled swings, OK? I still got a full day tomorrow and I don't want her out of commission."

"No problem," Miles smiled. "Don't worry, Cori. We wouldn't hurt you for the world. Just hold still. If I miss, I'll miss high, I promise."

Miss? Cori felt only slightly better. Miles stood over her now, testing his stance as he straddled her head, making sure he wasn't stepping on her hair as he slowly wagged the club back and forth in small practice swings, measuring the distance, making sure he could hit the ball without hitting her.

Finally, he drew back slowly and took a half-power swing, making sure his contact was true as he hit the ball cleanly off the tee. She felt a quick tug as the club just barely scraped across the top of the tee.

"How was that?" Miles asked her, at least some genuine concern in his voice.

"Fine," Cori smiled. "I have to tell you, I was a little worried. You guys try stuff I would never think of."

"It's all fun -- as long as no one gets hurt," Victor said. "You're a good sport."

Sam shot next, clipping just a bit more of the tee, but not enough to cause more than a moment's discomfort. Victor was overly cautious and topped his shot, sending reverberations down through her breast and making it jiggle as the ball dribbled meekly down the fairway.

"That was great," Miles said, removing the tee from her nipple. "Let's see that during the Masters next year."

"Master-baters, you mean," Sam laughed.

They let Cori take the hole off as she put her jacket back on, unzipping it to the catch so that her cleavage and the gold chain were still quite visible.

Miles was spending more and more time fondling her now, obviously warming up for a night of sexual adventures and Cori was starting to look forward to it too, hoping for a chance to cum. But the problem was, his golf game was suffering and Victor and Miles tied the score through 15 holes. Miles needs to focus so we can win, Cori thought, but she could see in his eyes that he was thinking about something besides golf now.

"Since the tit tee off went so well," he said, "what do you guys say we flip her over? I don't know about you, but I'd sure like to hit that ass."

"I like the way you think," Sam nodded.

They had Cori lay down on her belly this time, actually resting on her elbows and knees, her ass sticking high in the air. They flipped her skirt up so it rested in the small of her back. Miles put a tee between her ass cheeks, near the top of her crack. "Squeeze your ass real tight," he said. She did and he flipped the tee with his finger. It barely moved.

"Look at that ass," he said. "Damn, that is one tight, firm ass, babe. You must really hit the gym, huh?"

"I try," she said.

"Well, just remember how hard your squeezing now when I'm inside you tonight," Miles said. "I want to feel the same thing."

"That tee's about the same size as your dick," Sam joked.

"Got it good and tight?" Miles asked Cori as he set the ball on the tee.

"I think so."

"OK, here goes." Miles took a practice swing, testing the height of the ball. With her ass so high in the air, the ball was setting around knee height, much higher than a normal tee shot. When he was comfortable with his swing, he drew back and took almost a full swing, driving the ball off her ass. It sliced badly into the trees, but he didn't see it. He never took his eyes off her ass. He knew at least once tonight, he was going to own that thing.

He stepped aside and Sam stepped. Feeling a little more comfortable now, Cori wiggled her ass invitingly. "You want to hit this, too?" she asked playfully.

"Already did, remember?" Sam laughed.

"Ooh, yeah, how could I forget!" Cori squealed, wiggling her ass some more.

Sam took a little extra time setting his ball on the tee, squeezing and rubbing her ass, tapping her cheek to admire the tightness of her body. He was totally distracted by the time he shot and his shot veered off badly into the trees, but took a wild ricochet and landed just in front of the green.

Victor knelt down behind Cori, admiring her pussy and noting that it was moist -- probably a mixture of sweat and some of her own juices produced by the various stimuli of the day. He rubbed her pussy gently, parting the soft lips and then sliding his golf ball up and down her juicy slit.

"I haven't hit a straight shot all day," he said. "They say spitballs make a baseball go crazy directions. Let's see what hot pussy juice does to a golf ball. Couldn't make it any worse."

He placed the wet ball on the tee, noting the way her juices glistened off the surface of the pristinely white ball. He couldn't wait to coat his own balls in those juices again. Thinking of that, he smacked the ball hard. It went straight down the fairway, but the thick juice coating the ball made it skid as it landed, taking a crazy hop sideways into the sandtrap. They took the tee out of Cori's ass and proceeded toward the green. When Victor found his ball, he held it up for all to see. Much like the cum on her tits earlier, her own viscous fluids had caused the sand to stick to the ball, coating it. He chucked it into the woods and dropped a clean ball for his next shot.

Miles missed an easy putt and suddenly he and Cori were behind. He hooked another drive and missed two more easy putts. Cori hit one, but by the end of the round, she and Miles trailed by two strokes. Cori didn't realize Miles had lost the bet on purpose and was disappointed for him. She had wanted him to win, especially this being his day with her. Plus, she knew he was extremely competitive, so she felt responsible for making him lose -- and buy dinner for everyone. He could afford it, of course, but she knew how guys were. It was about pride and bragging rights and all that macho stuff. Miles wouldn't like the other guys making fun of him during dinner. She told herself she'd have to make it up to him by being extra fun and flirty during dinner and that much more enthusiastic in bed later. No problem there, she mused to herself, I'm so horny I won't have to do much acting to make I him think I want to be fucked.

They went into the clubhouse, Victor and Sam high-fiving each other while Miles consoled himself by putting his arm around Cori's waist, resting his hand below her skirt, directly on her ass cheek. He tugged Cori's zipper up half way, making sure that her nipples weren't exposed, though her cleavage certainly was. Hildebrand was waiting for them as they came in and quickly escorted them into a private dining room.

"Please, have a seat and enjoy your meal," he smiled, not taking his eyes off Cori's chest. "I'll have Cameron bring you out some drinks."

He started to walk away, then stopped as he reached the door, "Oh, as you know, this dining area is completely private. You may, uh, do as you please in here."

"Thank you, William," Miles nodded. "Please come back and join us for dessert if you have time."

"I just might," Hildebrand grinned.

Before Cori could even sit down, Miles was pulling her jacket off and throwing it onto a love seat. The room was much smaller than the public area, but still had room for two tables, each seating six, and there was also a leather love seat, couch and a mini-bar with four stools. It was quiet, dark and private.

Miles pulled Cori's chair out for her and pushed it in, watching her tits bounce as she hopped up to let him push her in closer to the table. He looked around for the silverware, but didn't see it. He hoped they hadn't forgotten his special request.

They all sat down and Heather appeared moments later. She was a petite girl with small breasts, but the kind of body that definitely appealed to an ass and leg man. Her butt was small and tight and her legs seemed very long and slender for such a short girl. She wasn't a hard-bodied, toned, athletic type like Cori, but she had a cute face, the great lower body and just enough curves to catch a man's eye.

"Hi, I'm Heather," she said. Obviously, she had been prepped for the occasion and didn't even do a double take at the sight of Cori's naked breasts with gold nipple rings connected by that small gold chain. "May I bring you something to drink?"

They all ordered drinks and Miles added, "Could you also go ahead and bring out our silverware?"

"Of course," Heather said. "Mr. Hildebrand mentioned that you would be wanting it. I'll bring it right out."

She walked away and Cori noticed that all of the guys watched her ass as she left the room. Hell, even with her sitting right there, topless, they still looked. Guys just couldn't help themselves, could they?

Heather returned moments later with their drinks and silverware. One of the napkins had a red band wrapped around it and she handed this one to Miles. "I believe this is the special set you requested, sir."

Miles thanked her and unwrapped the silverware. He hadn't even told Victor and Sam about his plan, but when he held up the knife, fork and spoon, they began to get an idea. Cori, on the other hand, didn't understand. Why did each of the handles have a hole in them? And why were there short silver chains attached to each? She found quickly, as Miles unclipped the gold chain between her nipples and replaced it with the silverware. He clipped the knife and spoon to her left breast and the fork to her right. There was ample slack in the chain for the utensils to rest comfortably on the table, only providing a slight tug down on her nipples.

"Brilliant," Sam nodded to Miles.

"I have to eat like this?" Cori asked. She wasn't mad, just surprised. What wouldn't these guys think of next? She'd never had her nipples teased in so many ways before. This was definitely a new one.

"Yep," Miles said. "And, Cori, please be sure you order some soup, a salad and some kind of meat. You need to use all of the utensils, my dear."

"Of course," Cori giggled, holding up the silverware and shaking her head. She put the fork to her mouth, testing the distance. The chain was too short to reach her mouth without her either bending her head or pulling up on her nipple. She bent her head, but Miles quickly admonished her.

"Head up, back straight at all times," he said. "If anything moves, it better be your nipples."

Cori laughed again and tried it, feeling the pull on her nipple as she put the empty fork into her mouth. She looked down at her breast, seeing the end of her breast turned up, her nipple pulled up and back. She had sucked her own nipples plenty of times before, hoisting her breast into her mouth. But this, well, this was totally different. This was a more drastic pull on her nipples than the boat or golf swing either one had been. Because of the potential for injury, the guys had left a little more slack on those occasions. But this time, there was no slack between her nipple and her mouth. A very big meal was going to be sweet torture for those hardened buds. Cori didn't know how much more they could take, but she was anxious to find out. As long as it didn't cross over from stimulation to pain, she could and would handle it.

She ordered grilled chicken with pasta, a salad and cup of soup. Heather brought the soup first, setting it down in front of Cori. "Ah, a little further away," Miles said. Heather moved it a few inches from Cori until the spoon would just barely reach the cup -- and then only if she pulled hard enough on the chain to distend her breast and stretch her nipple to its fullest length.

"Pefect," Miles said, his gaze unwavering as he watched her eat the soup, slowly taking one spoonful at a time. Her left nipple would first stretch way out to reach the cup, then snap back only to be pulled up to her mouth. Out and up, out and up, over and over her nipple was stretched and pulled. Cori could practically hear a personal trainer screaming in her ear, "Out! Up! Out! Up! Come on, 20 more reps! Feel the burn! Out! Up"

Well, there wasn't really a burn, but there was a distinct, uncomfortable tingle in her left nipple, it's sensitive nerve endings getting so overmatched that they went from hypersensitive to almost numb now. That was until she dropped a bit of the soup on her breast. It wasn't hot enough to burn, but it was hot enough to get her attention. Miles, to his credit, quickly wiped it off with a napkin and Victor held an ice cube to the reddened area, rubbing it all over her breast and nipple until it had melted and the redness had dissipated.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes, much," Cori laughed. "Thanks. I guess I'm not used to eating with my left hand."

She finished the soup without further incident, but the salad came next. At least this was with her right hand and there was no danger of burning her tits. She did drop some ranch dressing on her right nipple and Miles commented that it looked a lot like the load of sperm that had adorned that same breast only a couple hours ago. He lifted her breast to her mouth and she licked it off, her breast tingling at the feeling of her own tongue on her nipple. She shifted in her seat. She felt hot and moist and was sure that she was going to leave a mark on the leather seat.

Hildebrand came back and sat at the table with them as the main course was brought out. Heather brought him a steak and he joined the others in watching Cori tackle the difficult task of cutting the chicken, both nipples extended to their fullest as the cut with the knife in her left hand and held the chicken down with the fork in her right. The pasta was equally challenging, as Miles insisted she twirl it on her fork. The twirling motion twisted her right nipple, adding torque to the steady pull. It didn't hurt much because she stopped every time she sensed that she was about to pass into the pain area, but the discomfort and stimulation was unending. Her nipples were puffy, red and ached from the near-constant teasing and tormenting they had taken today. None of it had been violent or painful, but the constant attention was taking its toll. Her clit throbbed and she now not only wanted release, but needed it. She needed to cum so bad to relieve the pressure in her clit and nipples. She didn't know if it would help, but she felt her clit and nipples were swollen and raw and about to pop.

She felt this way inside, but outwardly, she maintained her composure. Oh, sure, they could tell she was feeling some effects, but they had no idea just how much she was feeling it.

Dessert was a dish of ice cream and Cori couldn't believe her sense of relief when Miles told her she didn't have to keep using the silverware attached to her nipples. He removed all three pieces and re-attached the gold chain connecting her nipples. Cori reach for the spoon to eat the ice cream, but Miles stopped her. "Use these," he said, gently flicking her nipples. "They're looking a little red and swollen. The cold might do them some good."

Cori shook her head, laughing again. Oh my god, these guys were determined to drive her crazy. She knew the cold wouldn't help at all. It was only going to make her nipples harder, more sensitive, her horniness growing to levels she had seldom reached. But again, she was calm as she dipped her right nipple into the soft, cool ice cream. It was vanilla and the white dessert looked fantastic against her dark skin as she raised her breast to her mouth and sucked the ice cream off, remnants clinging to her lips and chin, in no way a subtle reminder to the guys of how their cum looked on her face.

She looked at Hildebrand and was surprised to see that he was rubbing his crotch. She had this effect on guys before, of course, but she didn't expect it from the manager of such a prestigious club, a man who seemed so calm and professional. He wasn't even trying to hide it and, she noted, he had reason to be proud. His bulge was sizable. Uncharacteristically for her, she felt an urge to see it. To lick it. To make it so hard that it feel like a piece of steel inside her pussy and she would ride it for hours while she came over and over again, finally getting the release she needed.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
1...345678