The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers

"Damn, she's sucking so hard," AJ said. "I'm afraid I'll drown her." But he didn't let that stop him as he fired his own weeks-old load into her, the salty, gooey load coating her tongue and gums as she slowly swallowed it all.

Given more time to react differently, Cori might have stopped them before things went this far, but Ponytail had cum before she could think. Then, the only choice seemed to be to do the job right. Swallow so as to leave no mess and let the guys get away scott free if that's the way Victor chose to handle it.

Moments later, they had her suit back in place and had carried her to the bed, leaving her there while they waited in the living room for Victor. He arrived a few minutes later. After shaking hands and thanking them, he asked, "Were you able to get any fluids in her?" He knew the answer, but wanted to see what they would say.

"She drank a little cu... uh, coconut juice, but not much," Ponytail said, nearly stumbling. "She kept mumbling that she was thirsty."

"Really?" Victor said. "That means she wants to swallow some cum."

"Huh?" AJ asked.

"Come on, I'll show you," he said, leading them into the bedroom. He climbed on the bed, straddling Cori's face. "Are you thirsty, babe?" he asked, stroking her neck. "Here, I brought you a popsicle. Just open your mouth and lick it and let the juice run down your throat."

Cori let her lips fall open and Victor used his cock to open her mouth the rest of the way, straddling her face as he filled her mouth with his cock. He stroked it slowly in and out of her mouth, telling her calmly to suck the popsicle, lick it, swallow the sweet juice.

"I'll be damned," AJ said. "She's one hot little pole-sucker."

"You should see her when she's awake," Victor bragged. He pulled his cock out and bounced his balls on her lips, then stuffed his cock back inside her.

Cori lay there as passively as she could, but she knew the old men couldn't see her tongue, so she let it work at full speed on his cock, licking it and wrapping around it, teasing the pee-hole and fluttering across the ultra-sensitive underside of the head. The old men had received sub-par blowjobs, but Victor was getting close to her best work.

He made her work for 20 minutes, giving her his cock head, his shaft, then his balls to lick and suck. Finally, he tucked just the head of his cock in between her lips and let his cum dribble out in a slow, steady stream that dribbled down the length of her tongue and trickled down her throat.

When he was done, Victor climbed off the bed and walked the men to the door. "Gentlemen, do you like boats?" he asked. They said yes and he said, "Good. Go down to the docks and find Captain Jack. His boat is your charter today. Take as many friends as you like. He'll take you anywhere you want to go, on me. Just tell him Cori sent you."

They thanked him and walked off, quite happy. They had a camera full of pictures, two freshly blown cocks, a day on a boat and a whale of a story to tell.

When she heard them leave, Cori sat up and came out into the living room.

"You were perfect," Victor said. "That was great. Just what I wanted."

"I'm glad," Cori said. "I wasn't sure how far I should go. They were cumming before I knew it."

"Yeah, old guys like that can't hold it for long," Victor said. "You did the right thing. Made their day, that's for sure. Now, you've done a lot for me -- for all of us -- these last three days and I'm going to be asking for more before the day's over. But, I want to do something for you."

"Taking care of Gerald is enough," Cori insisted.

"No, it's not," Victor said. "You deserve something too. And I'm going to give you two things. One, I'm going to eat your pussy for as long as you want and make you cum as many times as you can. Two, I'm going to send you to college."

"What?" Cori asked. But Victor wasn't ready to talk about college yet. He pushed her back on the couch and shoved aside her suit, burying his face in her pussy. He lapped at it with his tongue and circled the clit, stroking it up and down. He stabbed inside her pussy with his tongue and sucked on her lips and her clit. Cori gave in and enjoyed it for what it was -- a pretty damn good piece of pussy eating. She felt her pussy heating up, juices starting to flow. She put her hands on the back of his head, gently guiding him, urging him on.

He took his time, though, not rushing her through it. He stoked her fire slowly, heating her up one degree at a time. She went from warm, to smoldering to hot over the course of the next 30 minutes, finally boiling over with a body-wrenching orgasm that hit hard and fast, went away, only to revisit with series of after-shock style mini orgasms that came one after another for the next 10 minutes. When she finally had nothing left, she slumped and moaned softly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"You're welcome," Victor said, standing up and wiping pussy cream off his face with a towel. He went into the kitchen and brought back a soda for each of them. "How about something to drink besides cum," he laughed. She laughed too, sitting up and taking a long drink.

"What were you saying about sending me to college?" she asked, taking another sip.

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, I mean I guess so. I took two years. I just never finished."

"Now you can."

"How? Why?"

"Why, because I think you have a lot to offer besides sex, though that's more than enough. Believe it or not, I didn't get to be where I am today by using and discarding people. I got where I am by getting the best out of people. I find their strengths, use them to my benefit and reward them well for their service.

"At first, I assumed your strengths were strictly superficial. Look great, fuck great. And I was willing to pay a lot for that quality service. Your sexuality is a gift, Cori, not a curse. Not everyone could be as hot as you -- not just because of your looks, but your personality, your willingness to trust and play and please. You're incredibly special and I would never take that for granted. But, just because I wouldn't doesn't mean other guys won't."

"That's for sure," Cori frowned.

"Of course, other guys have taken advantage of you, assumed you were a slut or a whore. I know better. I know you're smart and creative and have an independence and determination that are very impressive. And most important, you've got a heart that's even bigger than those nice tits of yours. You were willing to do a lot of pretty humiliating and probably pretty scary things to help someone you barely knew."

"Thank you," Cori gushed, blushing.

"No, no," Victor said. "I don't mean for this to get all mushy. Remember, I'm going to be fucking the hell out of your ass in a little while, so don't think I'm some old softy. I'm still a horn-dog who's more interested in your cunt than your brain. But, I'm at least willing to recognize that you have a brain. And I don't want to see you in 10 years some washed up old stripper or porn star whose been used and abused by too many men who leave you all drugged out and broke and pathetic with fake tits and too many plastic surgeries to count. You're better than that. In 10 years, I want you to be happy and successful and doing what you want with your life."

"That would be great," Cori said.

"So, here's the deal. A good friend of mine is the dean of the business school at Bramble Jackson University, hence the BJU shirt you were wearing earlier. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I can get you in there, if you want to go."

"Wow," Cori said, "thank you, but I really can't afford it. I have a little money saved, but not enough to pay for two more years of school."

"Well," Victor said, "I'm pretty sure you won't have to pay a dime."

"Really?" Cori said. "That's amazing."

"You will have to work for it, though, and I don't mean cleaning dishes in the dining room," Victor said.

"You mean..." Cori looked down at her nearly-naked body. Victor nodded. "But you said I was more than this. That you wanted to see me do more with my life."

"Yes," Victor said. "In 10 years, I don't want you to be washed up and used up. But 10 years is a long way away and you're prime right now. What I'm proposing is not that you be a whore or a slut, but that you participate in a few carefully controlled situations and, in exchange, you get the education you need to be whatever you want to be. It's two years, Cori, in exchange for the rest of your life."

Cori was skeptical, of course, but she found herself believing and trusting Victor. He wasn't suggesting any of this for his own gain, as far as she could tell.

"What's in this for you?" she asked.

"Not much," he said. "Oh, I come to the occasional football game and I wouldn't mind a little reunion with you. But that wouldn't be more than once or twice a year. And my buddy would owe me a pretty big favor, but you know how that goes -- probably never be repaid. Nope, I promise you, this is about you.

"Now, there's a few different ways you can look at this," he continued. "I understand if you don't want to do it. Go back to working at the body shop, whatever, I get it. But if you want more, this is the way to get it. You can't afford college. You can't go on scholarship because you've been out for too long and don't have the grades to support it. You're a good athlete, but not good enough to merit a scholarship, either. People go to college on whatever they can. Athletics, brains, rich family or, in your case, a nearly perfect body with the brains to know how to use it."

"So, what would I have to do?" Cori asked.

"Well, that would be up to my buddy. I talked to him briefly about it yesterday and he was a little skeptical too. This is pretty unusual, obviously, and his career would be at risk. But, he likes a hot pussy like the rest of us and was intrigued by the idea. He wants me to send him some pictures and an application today. Then, we'll call him and see what he says. You two can negotiate a deal -- I know you know how to do that. Find something you're comfortable with, assure him you won't turn him in and you just might have a free education."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least talk to him," Cori said.

"That's the way I looked at it. All right, let's start on your application. He sent me a form that he modified for your particular situation. After all, I don't think it's your SAT scores he's going to be interested in."

"I suppose not," Cori frowned. "But they weren't bad."

"You have much more impressive numbers to dazzle him with, trust me," Victor said. "What are you measurements, anyway?"

"36C-22-34," Cori rattled off the numbers that she had been so accustomed to sharing with male admirers over the past few years. They all seemed so interested in those silly numbers.

"Yes, those are the kind of numbers that get girls like you into prestigious business schools," Victor smiled. He sat on the couch with his laptop and had Cori sit next to him. He pulled the straps off her breasts for the occasional eye candy or grope as they worked. Indeed, Victor's friend had created a very un-academic-like form that asked for some extremely personal, sexual information. Finally, when they were done, the modified college application looked like this:

Name: Cori Banks Height: 5-6 Weight: 120 Age: 22 Measurements: 36C-24-34 Hair: Blonde (natural) Eyes: Blue Tattoos: Small red heart tattoo on left ass cheek Piercings: Navel, nipples and clit Plastic surgery: None Skin tone: All over tan, no tan lines Pubic hair: Trimmed into blonde landing strip Sexual preferences: Prefer men by far, but have enjoyed past lesbian encounters Do you give blowjobs? Yes Do you swallow cum? Yes Have you had anal sex? Yes If so, did you enjoy it? Not as much as oral and vaginal, but yes. Have you ever had multiple partners? Yes, I have been gang banged by several men at one time. Have you ever had sex in public? Yes. Have you ever participated in bondage? Yes. Submissive or dominant, which describes you better? Submissive Nipple sensitivity? Extreme!

Objective at BJU: To utilize my natural assets to obtain a scholarship which will provide for my room, board and tuition for two years while I complete a business degree.

Pertinent skills: Sucking cock; dancing; teasing; terrific stamina, conditioning and flexibility for extended, extreme or repeated performance.

Extracurricular activities: Former cheerleader, tennis player and gymnast. Work out daily if possible.

Education level: Two years of college

Work history: Worked at a body shop in Darien, Georgia. It was my idea to generate more business by dressing in a sexy manner on a daily basis and to tease and flirt with the customers. Profits rose drastically and we secured a major account with the city due to my influence.

Also helped revive floundering restaurant in San Diego by changing the name and hiring and training a staff of young, attractive waitresses who could attract larger crowds, particularly male truckers. Developed a new menu befitting this market and strategy.

Career interests: I enjoy helping others and am a creative and bold marketer. I would love to own my own business, be a marketing director for a major corporation or assist with fundraising for a major charity.

Statement of case for financial support and intent to earn scholarship/repay loan as applicable: I am a very sexually oriented and gifted young woman. I am no slut or whore and will not be treated as such. But, I understand that sex sells and sex pays and that it is far and away my greatest asset at this point in my life. I have been willing in the past to utilize sex for both my gain and that of others and am willing to do so again, provided that certain guidelines are set in place assuring my safety and fair treatment at all times. I realize that two years free room, board and tuition is worth a lot, but I know that I am worth a lot too. I propose a fair trade of services that will be both beneficial and, hopefully, enjoyable for both parties. I understand and suggest that my particular assets -- and willingness to use them -- could be beneficial in many areas on a college campus and am interested in sharing ideas as to how to best use my body to suit your needs.

Cori read all this over, shaking her head, unable to believe that she was about to submit an official document like this. But when Victor asked if she wanted to send it, she nodded yes. Everything on it was true. It was one thing to know the truth and quite another to write it down and send it to a complete stranger. She was putting herself out there once more, trusting people who had done little to earn her trust. Was she naïve, stupid or just a trusting soul who preferred to see the best in people? Maybe a little of each, she supposed.

Victor sent the file to his friend and they sat together on the couch, eating a light brunch of fruit and cereal. Twenty minutes later, Victor's computer beeped, indicating that he had a message.

"Well, he's impressed so far," Victor nodded. "He wants to see pictures and a video of you."

"Really?" Cori asked. "Has he done things like this before? What do you think he wants from me -- I'm mean, specifically?"

"I don't know specifically," Victor shrugged. "You'll have to talk to him about that. But in general, I know he's a legitimately decent guy who, like most of us, just happens to have a weakness for hot women. I know he's screwed around with his share of coeds before, but I don't think he's ever had a formal agreement like this -- at least not that I know of. He's not married and he's not violent, so I don't think he'd give you any problems."

"Well, I trust you, but I definitely would want to meet with him before I made a final decision."

"I'm sure he understands that," Victor said. "But I'll reiterate it when we respond with some pictures and videos of you. Actually, I have several pictures from the past few days that I'm sure he'll find very interesting, so we just need to do a new video. I think something that shows your beauty, hard body, flexibility and sexuality would be the final piece in getting him to do this. Remember, this is a big risk for him too -- if word got out, he'd lose his job, his credibility, everything. You're both going to have to trust each other, based so far on nothing more than my recommendation that you do so."

"I understand," Cori said. "Well, as far as the video, I haven't had a good workout in a while. Maybe I could workout while you recorded it? I'll wear something sexy so he can see my tits bounce and my ass wiggle and all that stuff you guys like. And I can do some stretches and things like that."

"Perfect," Victor said. "Why don't you just wear that sling and heels you already have on? I think that would be very sexy. I'll provide some commentary, which will allow me to also direct you a little. Just follow my lead like always."

Cori agreed. She took off "Vic's Bitch" collar and put her hair in a ponytail and reapplied her red lipstick while Victor prepared the camera and lighting in his small but functional personal gym. He had a treadmill, a workout bench attached to a few weight-and-pulley devices, an exercise mat and a large exercise ball. One wall was a full window with a sliding door to the secluded back patio, so there was ample natural light illuminating the room.

"OK, let's start by having you sit on the bench, straddling it with your legs spread a bit, resting your hands on the bench so that your arms are squeezing your tits together," Victor said. "Introduce yourself, then slowly get up and go over to the treadmill. You'll start by walking and I'll get some close-ups of your ass. Then I'll have you jog a little bit if you can in those heels and I'll get some good shots of your tits. Got it?"

"Got it," Cori said, taking her place on the workout bench. She straddled the black leather bench, keeping her legs spread wide and leaning forward, using your upper arms to squeeze her tits together as she looked into the camera with her dazzling smile.

"Rolling," Victor said.

"Hi, Dr. Harris, I'm Cori Banks," she smiled naturally. Then, she slowed down, talking clearly and using pauses, licking and pursing her lips at appropriate times to emphasize her meaning. "I really want to go to B...J...U... and I'm willing to put every ounce of energy I have into it and do whatever it takes to get a scholarship. To give you an idea of what I'm capable of, we've put together this little video for you. I hope you like it."

She got up and turned toward the treadmill, looking over her shoulder as Victor zoomed in on her, letting the camera pan slowly down from her seductive smile to her bare back to her amazing, nearly bare ass and her long, athletic legs with her perfectly sculpted thighs and calves. She paused, then walked slowly forward, careful to exaggerate the movement of her ass by crossing one foot in front of the other like a runway model.

She stepped on the treadmill, spreading her legs wide and placing her feet astride the belt. Victor came around behind her, keeping a tight shot of her ass with her legs spread wide, the sling suit splitting her ass cheeks. She started the treadmill and began a brisk walk, accentuating her long legs with long strides that showcased her ass nicely as well.

"As you can see," Victor began his commentary, "her ass and legs are perfect. Look how tan and toned her legs are -- very athletic and feminine at the same time. And her ass is just as smooth and firm and round as it looks on this video." Still filming, he reached out and squeezed her ass cheek, then pulled on the string splitting her ass, tugging into deeper between her legs. Cori never broke stride.

"If you enjoy looking at this ass, think how much fun it is to touch and play with any time you want," Victor continued. "Of course, the view is pretty good from the front, too." He moved around to the front of the treadmill, keeping the camera focused at her waist so that he now had a tight shot of her bare belly and the camel toe created by the taut sling. "I don't think I have any words to do that justice," Victor continued. "Perfection is the best I can offer. And these are mighty fine, too." He panned up now to her tits, letting the camera record her jiggling knockers for a few moments before reaching out and pulling the straps to the outsides of her breasts. Her hard nipples pointed straight at the camera, bouncing lightly atop her firm breasts.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers