The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers

"As you can see, these are the real things," Victor said. "They are big and round and firm with amazing rubbery nipples. Nothing fake here. Ever seen a better pair than these? Me either." He reached out and rubbed and tweaked her nipples, tugged on the nipple rings, then bounced her breasts and gently slapped them together so Harris would be able to see them in action. "You should see these things when she's running," Victor said. Cori took the cue and turned up the speed on the treadmill, careful not to go to fast. She had long ago mastered the art of running in heels, but it was still tricky to go very fast. Besides, a light jog created a nice up and down bounce that guys really seemed to enjoy, so she settled into a rhythm, letting her tits playfully bounce along to her long, graceful strides. Victor let the camera and her tits do all the talking for a few minutes before slowly panning out and signaling for Cori to move on to the next part of the workout.

She stopped the treadmill and came around to the workout bench with weights and pulleys. Her breasts were still bare with the straps from the sling pushing against them from the outside, squeezing them together. She sat straight up, straddling the bench and reached up for a metal bar attached to a pulley. She kept the weight light and did several reps, pulling the weight straight down behind her head. Naturally, the exercise caused her to arch her back and her tits stuck out even more, a highlight not missed by Victor and his all-seeing camera.

The scene was just as inviting moments later when Cori was laying on her back on the bench, the pointed toes of her heels tucked inside a leather strap attached to one of the pulleys. Keeping her legs together, she slowly pulled the weight down, then let it back up until her legs were sticking straight in the air. Victor moved the camera so it was just inches from her pussy, then tugged the sling up so that it slipped in between her pussy lips. The sun coming in the window glistened off her moist pussy lips, which went teasingly in and out of view as she slowly raised and lowered her legs.

"As you can see, she has very nice, strong, long, lean legs -- athletic but not too much muscles. Toned just right," Victor said. He stopped Cori and replaced the leather strap connected to the pulley with a handle that split into two separate straps. He put one foot in each, then stepped back to make sure he got a good shot as she pulled the weight down with her feet and legs pressed tightly together, then, slowly spread her legs as wide as she could, her legs trembling slightly at the effort to support the weight. But Victor wasn't worried about the weight. With her legs spread wide and her sling now burrowed deep between her lips, her cunt was perfectly displayed. Any man viewing that would surely find it irresistible. It was pink and puffy and moist with that cute little tuft of blond hair on top. Nothing could be more inviting or desirable.

"Of course, strength and tone is nothing without flexibility," Victor said. "You see she can spread her legs pretty well, but you haven't seen anything yet." Cori had already taken the cue and released the weights. She sat sideways on the bench, then put her legs on the bench, her feet stretched out to the sides. Slowly, she spread her legs into a full split until they were flush with the bench, as was her pussy. She looked straight at the camera, smiled and then leaned forward, keeping her legs straight while she reached down and placed her palms flat on the floor. Victor filmed her from all angles, studying her legs, her well-displayed ass and her hanging tits. His cock was aching for her and he knew how this little video would end. He resisted the urge to tear into her ass right then and there, reminding himself that this video needed to showcase all of Cori's assets and skills as much as possible.

Cori stood up and spread her legs shoulder width as she bent over at the waist and again put her palms flat on the exercise mat. Her legs were straight and her ass filled the frame of Victor's camera. She dropped to the floor and lay on her belly, then kicked her legs up behind her, grabbing her ankles. Victor had a notion to grab cut the leather straps off the stupid weight machine and hogtie her like that while he had his way with her for the rest of the day. Damn, she was hot and impossible to resist.

She rolled onto her back and did a series of scissor kicks before kicking her legs up over her shoulders, then pinning them behind her arms.

"As you can tell," Victor said, "she's strong, athletic, flexible with a great deal of stamina and a knack for teasing. I know you've got athletes on scholarship there with far less physical ability than Cori has. And I'm sure you're already envisioning her value to the university. Donors write larger checks faster when they have the right incentive. Blue-chip recruits expect the best in everything -- including women. Board members approve budgets -- such as staff increases and bonuses -- much more willingly when they're in a good mood. Want to see how good of a mood Cori can put someone in? Here."

Victor panned out and pointed the camera down as he pulled out his cock. Cori crawled to him on her hands and knees and looked right into the camera as she filled her mouth with his cock. She made sure he could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked, her lips purse as she licked and kissed, and her cheeks bulge as he stuffed his cock into the side of her mouth. Then, with a lusty gaze in the camera, she took the full length of his cock down her throat, actually guiding Victor's hand to hold the camera to the side so Harris would be able to see it when her tongue slithered out and lathered Victor's balls at the same time she was deep-throating him.

"I think you'll agree," Victor grunted, "that her skill and technique are extraordinary. And it's fair to say she enjoys what's she's doing. It's always so much better when a girl jumps at the chance to suck your cock, or better yet, begs for the chance. And then there's the swallowing, but we'll get to that later. As good as this feels, I think I should show you just how nice that pretty pink pussy is, too." He pulled his cock out and pushed Cori onto her back. She lifted her legs up once more, spreading them and pinning them behind her arms. Victor handed her the camera and she held it between her breasts, pointing down as Victor speared her cunt with this hard shaft, the thick mushroom head leading the charge deep inside her. She grunted and moaned and whimpered for effect as Victor laid into her, shaking the camera with every forceful thrust, his balls slapping wetly against her pussy. "It's so damn tight and hot," Victor grunted. "I can assure you, she's in perfect shape, inside and out. This is one tight, hard fucking body."

Victor almost came, but stopped abruptly and pulled out. "Of course, most sluts these days will offer their cunt or mouth at the drop of a hat. But the number who will bend over and take it up the ass is a little smaller. Naturally, I'm happy to report that Cori is in that terrific minority." He took the camera back knelt behind her as she kneeled now on all fours. He pushed the back of her head and she dropped down to her elbows, letting her head drop to the floor as she raised her ass up for him. He held the camera in his left hand while he pulled on her right ass cheek. Cori pulled on the left, spreading herself for him and he pushed his wet cock through her tight outer ring into gloriously snug asshole. His powerful cock nudged her open a little at a time until he was balls deep inside and pounding her ass with a determined, steady rhythm.

He was close to coming, so he stopped and pulled out and carefully set the camera on the workout bench, checking to make sure he could get Cori's entire body in the frame. He then repositioned himself behind her, smiled and waved at the camera and then re-entered her ass, which gaped open readily for him this time. Cori whimpered as he filled her once more. Sweat glistened on her body and her breath came in soft, erotic pants that only fueled Victor's lust more.

"She even likes it a little rough," Victor panted, slapping Cori's ass sharply. "So long as it's not too rough. Right?"

"Right," Cori nodded her head vigorously. "Spank me a little, please!" He slapped her ass a couple more times, then grabbed her ponytail, gently pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back and thrust her ass back against him as her head tilted toward the ceiling. While his left hand held her head in place, he reached underneath her with his right hand and tugged on her tits, which jutted out, her hard nipples now pointing straight ahead. Victor imagined that the profile shot of her nipples sticking out was amazing on the camera and accentuated the effect by reaching around in front of her and pulling straight out on her nipple ring, stretching her nipple to its maximum length before letting go. Cori moaned again and Victor recognized that soft whine that came from deep inside her. She was nearing an orgasm, even though he was fucking her ass. What an amazing bitch. Well, her cumming on camera didn't lock up a full scholarship, he didn't know what would.

He hastily stood up and sat down on the large exercise ball, leaning his back against the wall and planting his feet on the floor to keep the ball steady. Then, he held his cock upright while Cori lowered her ass on to him. They were facing directly toward the camera and Victor was confident they were still in view. When he was fully inside her, he spread her legs with his and worked on her pussy with his right hand and her tits with his left. She rode up and down on him, using her long legs to push herself up and down while he tended to her most sensitive areas. The closer she came to cumming, the faster he rubbed her clit, the harder he tugged her nipples and the faster she bounced on his cock. When she finally came, Victor grabbed both of her legs and pulled them back up by her head, pointing her spasming cunt directly at the camera. Though she wasn't a squirter, she still presented a pretty picture of pussy sweetness as she fell limp back against him.

He pushed her onto the floor and she knelt before him, bouncing on her knees as he stuffed her mouth with his cock, which only seconds before had been in her ass. "That's right," he said. "Ass to mouth is no problem for this one, my friend. She takes it all ways, all day. Suck me good, baby."

She didn't have to suck long before he was spewing cum all over her face. He aimed carefully, making sure he got her eyelids, forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. He picked up the camera and zoomed in on her face as he pushed his softening cock against her lips. She opened up to suck and clean him. "Look at that," he said. "She just keeps sucking. And she loves that cum. I tell you, she had a cum breakfast -- three servings, you might say -- the other day and ate every drop. Maybe you could have a nutritionist do a study with her on the effects of a cum diet. Fuck, look at her lick it up." He pulled out of her mouth and filmed as she scooped wads of cum into her mouth, shoveling it in with her tongue and fingers, tasting and swallowing, smiling for the camera the entire time.

She hadn't told Victor what she was going to do next, but quickly bounced up and told Victor to keep the camera on the doorway. Seconds later, her sling came flying in, landing on the workout bench. And a second after that, she followed, wearing only her heels and the thin, white BJU t-shirt which hung down just far enough to cover her pussy. She was carrying a bottle of water and walked in slowly, seductively, licking her lips and eyeing the camera. She swung her legs over the workout bench and sat down, her pussy exposed, her nipples clearly visible through the thin material. She took a long drink of water, tilting her head back and turning to the side so he could get a profile of her drinking and swallowing. Then she let the water spill down her front, soaking her shirt, which quickly became transparent.

She turned back to face the camera and smiled. "So, Mr. Harris, do you think there's any room at all for a girl like me at your school? I don't want to fuck for grades, I'll earn those with my brain. But I really want to go there and I'll work hard in and out of the classroom to make sure you don't regret giving me a scholarship. I'm not looking for trouble or drama -- I just want a chance, an education and a little respect. I'm not conceited, but I know I have a lot to offer in return. I believe I was given this body and these skills for a reason, but I know they can't last forever. I'm planning for the future and willing to give you the best present I can. I've given it some thought and I think I was destined to go to B...J....U," -- she spoke slowly, emphasizing the letters as she licked her lips, "don't you?"

Victor stopped filming. "Perfect," he said. "Absolutely perfect. That's the hottest video I've ever seen in my life."

"Thanks," Cori said. "And thanks for getting me off again -- you're really good at that. I never cum when I'm getting fucked in the ass, but that was great."

"Any time," Victor chuckled, pinching her ass. "Why don't you throw that sling in the wash and go take a shower. I'll upload this video and send it to him."

Cori chose to take a bath instead, soaking and resting for nearly an hour. When she came back out, she remembered that the sling was in the wash but she couldn't find the BJU t-shirt she had been wearing. She put on her heels and walked into the living room naked with her hair down and body refreshed. She wasn't surprised to see Sam and Miles there with Victor. They were all watching the video, which Victor had playing on his big screen TV. It was at the point I the video where Cori was demonstrating her flexibility, just before Victor fucked her. Cori knew all three men had very early flights tomorrow and suspected they all three would want a farewell fuck. Obviously, now that Victor had played with her for a while, he was willing to share his toy for a bit before bed time.

"There's the star," Miles smiled.

"Bring the camera," Sam laughed. He grabbed Cori by the wrist and pulled her toward the bedroom. Miles was right behind and, indeed, Victor followed with the video camera. Sam pushed Cori onto the bed and lay down next to her. Miles fell into bed on the other side of her and both men began touching and kissing all over her.

"Didn't think we were going to leave without one last roll in the hay, did ya?" Sam laughed, stuffing two fingers in her pussy.

"No," Cori giggled. "You're not going to take turns?"

"Nope," Miles said. "Victor is donating some of his time, but we thought it wouldn't be fair to keep you to ourselves all afternoon and evening, so we're doubling up. Not a problem, is it, sweet cheeks? Last time I checked, you had three holes and a pair of tits that were all cock-worthy."

"Fine with me," Cori said. While she had enjoyed much of her time with these strange, egotistical men, she was also very happy that this three-day ordeal was almost over. In a few hours, she would hopefully see them all for the last time -- well, except maybe Victor, whom she liked the most of the three and whom she assumed would probably visit her at college if things worked out. But she wouldn't miss Sam and Miles at all. Still, they had been fair to her despite breaking her rules and she had come too far now not to give them her best effort one more time. She grabbed their cocks and stroked them, feeling them both harden in her soft hands. She envisioned them each taking turns in all of her holes, cumming once or twice each, then being done. The sooner she got them off the first time, the closer she was to saying good riddance. She made a move to suck Miles' cock, but he pushed her away and laughed.

"She's trying to rush things, Sam," he said.

"I think you're right," Sam nodded. "Oh, Cori, you're much too smart to think we were going to settle for a slam-bam quickie. We like to play, have fun, you know that. Besides, we're paying an awful lot of money for this. You've earned every penny so far, but your job isn't over yet, my dear."

Cori frowned, trying to hide her disappointment. Just when she thought she was getting close to the finish line, they were telling her she had to run a few more laps. "OK," she said in the best chirpy voice she could muster, "what's the game today?"

"Sundae relay race," Sam said. "Here's how it works. We're going to stand at this end of the room and cover our cocks in different stuff you would find in a sundae -- minus the ice cream, which is already in that bowl over there." He pointed to the other side of the room where there was a bowl with two scoops of ice cream sitting on the end table next to the bed. "First, there's chocolate, then fudge, then whipped cream and finally a cherry. You have to crawl back and forth from the bowl to us and get as much of whatever's on our cock onto the sundae as you can. Of course, you can only use your mouth to transport everything, so I suggest you suck hard and long and get as much as you can. We wo't move to the next topping until our dicks are clean. And you can't eat any of the toppings, either. We'll keep going until you've made a complete sundae. If you can finish in under 30 minutes, we'll give you a reward. If it takes longer than that, we'll deduct $50 from Gerald's next check for every minute you're over. Got it?"

Cori looked at them and at the distance from the bowl to where they were standing. She guessed it was about 15 feet. That was going to be a lot of crawling back and forth. She'd have to suck as much as she could in her mouth each time --- better to take more time sucking and get a full mouthful than to waste time crawling back and forth. Her plan formulated, she nodded that she was ready when they were. This, Cori frowned to herself, was the sort of humiliating activities she had expected from them all along. There was nothing in this for her. There was no adventure, no fun, no pending orgasm. Just her subjecting herself to their whims and desires. Thank goodness the whole three days hadn't been like this. She pushed the negative thoughts aside, focused on the fact that her real vacation was only hours away, and got on her hands and knees.

She looked across the room. Sam and Miles were smiling, holding their chocolate covered dicks in their hands, waiting to feed them to her. Victor stood to the side, video camera in one hand and stopwatch in the other. "Ready, set, go!" he said. Cori had done many a slow, sensual crawl for men before, but this time she scrambled ahead as quickly as she could, aware that her tits were slapping into each other and swaying back and forth. She went to Sam first, opening her mouth wide and engulfing his cock.

"Now that's a hungry little bitch," Sam laughed, putting his hand on the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her mouth. "Get a good mouthful of that, you little slut."

Cori licked and sucked as quickly as her lips and tongue could work. She filled her cheeks with as much chocolate as she could, continually fighting the reflex to swallow. Funny, it had taken her a while to learn to control her gag reflex, but seldom did she have to deal with not swallowing -- except for when a guy wanted her to hold his cum in her mouth for a while. Anyway, she had planned to get as much chocolate as she could from both cocks, but realized that she couldn't possibly hold this gooey chocolate syrup in her mouth without spilling or swallowing it while she opened her mouth to suck Miles. She'd have to empty her mouth first. She quickly scrambled back and spit the chocolate out onto the ice cream, disappointed at how little it looked like. She looked at Sam's cock as she headed back and was surprised to see that a lot of chocolate still remained.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,290 Followers