The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Gonna have to suck harder than that, babe," Sam said. "I figured you to be the kind of girl who could suck the proverbial chrome off a trailer hitch or a golf ball through a hose. You better be if you're going to win that reward."

Cori chastised herself for not doing better and hollowed her cheeks around Miles' cock, sucking loudly like a child who has reached the bottom of a glass of milk. She traced her tongue around the head of his cock, finding large deposits of chocolate caked there and along the thick veins of his shaft.

"I think she's doing better this time," Miles said happily. "Damn, that feels good."

Cori hurried back and spat out the chocolate again, encouraged to see that indeed she had been more successful this time. She headed back, determined to remove all remaining chocolate from both cocks this time. She wondered how long it had been already. Five minutes? Ten? She lost track of time when she was fucking and sucking. She couldn't worry about that now. She licked Sam's cock as clean as she could until he acknowledged that it was good enough. She collected it under her tongue and held it there while she finished off Miles' remaining chocolate. By the time she had spat it out and returned, both men had covered their cocks in hot fudge that was just warm enough not to be hardened but no so hot as to burn.

"The longer you take, the thicker this stuff is going to get," Sam taunted.

Cori knew that and hated him suddenly for teasing her like that. She attacked his cock with animalistic vigor, her mouth devouring him, her teeth scraping along the sides of his cock as she slurped almost every bit of hot fudge off him in one quick, efficient trip.

"Impressive," Sam said, nodding. "But watch your teeth, slut."

Cori didn't respond, focusing on the same sort of success with Miles' cock. She figured if she could get him in one trip too, that would make up for her slow start and she might just have a chance at finishing in under 30 minutes. She was slowed by Miles, who put his hands on the back of her head and gave her mouth half a dozen good hard thrusts before stopping and letting her do her work. He's a prick, too, she thought. After three days, these two were showing their true colors again -- the same colors they had shown when she first met them and when she saw them mistreating Gerald. She hoped Victor wouldn't treat her the same way tonight, and she didn't think he would. He was no saint, but he had a level of decency and humility and maturity these guys lacked. That said, he sure seemed to be enjoying the show. She noticed that he was stroking his cock with one hand and holding the camera with the other. She wondered if he was keeping track of the time. Just then, he announced, "15 minutes left."

Despite Miles' delays, she got him in one trip too and now had only the whipped cream and cherry to go. She figured she was in good shape. The whipped cream should be the easiest thing yet.

She was right, the whipped cream didn't stick to their cocks nearly as much as the chocolate and fudge and she was able to make relatively short work of that layer of the sundae. She figured she had a good 10 minutes left and only two cherries to retrieve to finish the job.

She reached Sam and went to get the cherry, which was perched neatly at the base of his cock. Then her heart sank. She saw that the cherry had been tied to his cock via a thin piece of green string that looked like a stem at first glance. She looked up at Sam.

"To get it off," he said, "you have to work it up my shaft, then untie it ... with your mouth. And no biting, bitch."

Cori frowned and decided to take it one step at a time. She bobbed her head down on his cock, feeling it pressing down her throat as she tried to reach the cherry. She pursed her lips tightly around it and pulled back. It came about a quarter of an inch before slipping out of her grasp. She bobbed back down again, pursed her lips again and pulled, trying to wrap her tongue around the string for extra leverage.

While Cori was struggling with her task, Sam was in ecstasy. Her lips and tongue were working wonders on his cock and he was about ready to say screw the race and give her the skull fucking she deserved. But he held off, making the most of every second of pure pleasure, watching this gorgeous young woman give him the best blowjob of his life.

Cori had to bob her head repeatedly, working fast and furious until the cherry finally was up to his head. With his cock narrowed slightly just below the crown of his head, she used the extra bit of space to wedge her tongue between the string and his cock. Sam could hardly stand it -- her tongue was literally now tied to the underside of his cock. In all the times he had tied women up or played other games with them, why hadn't he thought of this one before? What could be better than a tongue tied to her cock?

Cori moved her tongue from side to side, trying to stretch the string. It was tied in a knot, so untying it was out of the question. She needed to stretch it until the string snapped. And the only way to do that was to keep rubbing her tongue side to side along the bottom of his shaft. Sam was yelling and cheering now, professing that nothing had ever felt this good. Cori ignored him as best she could. She was making progress now. She felt the string weakening as it was soaked through with saliva now. She sucked hard on the cherry itself and felt it pop into her mouth, suddenly free of the string and his cock.

She scrambled back and put the cherry on the sundae, then looked at Victor as she headed toward Miles. "Three minutes," he said, frowning. Cori thought briefly that it was sweet that he wanted her to win the race. She didn't have much time, but she now knew how to get the cherry off and worked much more quickly on Miles. Her jaws ached but she drew the cherry slowly up his shaft, determined to finish the job. Once again, she wedged her tongue between the string and his cock, feeling his prick leap in her mouth and knowing that it obviously felt wonderful to him. She didn't care. She worked frantically on the cherry, twisting her head to avoid Miles' attempts to shove his cock down her throat again. She would gladly deep throat him as soon as this was over, she told herself.

"Thirty seconds," Victor said. Angrily, Cori sucked with all her might and the cherry flew into her mouth. She scurried back across the floor, spitting the cherry onto the sundae with five seconds to spare. She collapsed on the floor, but Sam and Miles weren't in the mood to give her a break. She had brought them to the brink of orgasm and they weren't going to let her stop there. Miles picked her up and she wrapped her legs and arms around him while he drove his cock into her pussy. Sam approached from behind and split her ass cheeks with his cock. She was impaled in both holes now, and together they lifted her up and down, groping her tits as they did so. After a few minutes, they traded holes, turning Cori so that she clung to Sam while he fucked her cunt and Miles claimed her ass one last time.

They were so lusty and horny they fucked her recklessly, tossing her up and down, slamming into her from all angles, then throwing her down on the bed. Miles forced his cock down her throat before she was ready and even Cori gagged momentarily before catching up with him. He pounded her throat for a few seconds, then pulled back and filled her mouth with his cum.

"Don't swallow," he instructed. She held it in her mouth while he continued to pump more and more cum into her. When he was done, he said, "Now, put that on the sundae, bitch." Cori nodded, knowing now that they intended for her to eat that nasty sundae, and crawled over to it, spitting his impressive load on top, white cream now coating the bright red cherries.

She had barely turned around when Sam grabbed her and stuffed his balls in her mouth. She licked and sucked on them, then accepted his throbbing cock for a few quick thrusts before he came in a flood of salty cream. She knew not to swallow, holding it in her mouth while he finished, then spitting it on the sundae as well.

"I think our friends would like to see her eat that sundae, don't you?" Miles sneered to Sam.

"I think our friends would enjoy that a lot," Sam agreed.

"Friends?" Cori asked.

"Yeah," Miles said. "All of my buddies are going to enjoy watching this video. Damn, they will be some jealous SOB's."

Cori knew better than to protest. She preferred to stay blissfully unaware of the pictures and videos of her that no doubt populated many adult web sites these days. Too many guys with cameras had had opportunities to think it wasn't out there. She just didn't like to think about it. But here was Miles, prick that he was, telling her point blank that he was going to send her video to who knows how many friends. She did a great job of hiding her anger as she ate the ice cream, playfully holding up a spoonful of cum and showing it to the camera before she smiled and ate it.

When she finished the ice cream, Victor shut off the camera and Miles handed her an envelope. "Here's your reward," he said. She opened it and saw that it was filled with $100 bills.

"That's $10,000," he said. "That's to get you started in college -- I guess your books and room will be taken care of, so use it to get some new clothes, buy a car, whatever you want. Just take care of yourself, keep having fun and don't stop being a sexy slut."

The words were hardly mushy, but Cori sensed that was as close as Miles got to expressing caring for someone, so she thanked him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Look, kid, you know you're smart, so don't let guys like us ruin you, all right?" Sam said. "If anyone gives you any trouble, call me and I'll take care of it. Got it?"

Again, Cori was surprised that Sam showed some level of caring for her. She hugged and kissed him as well. They both left without another word, leaving Cori naked, exhausted and holding $10,000.

"That was an easy 10 grand, huh?" Victor asked.

"Not easy," Cori shook her head. "So, am I really going to college?"

"If you want," Victor said. "Harris saw the video and loved it, of course. He absolutely wants you there, no expenses. When you're vacation is over, you'll fly there to meet with him and work out whatever details you both agree upon."

"Wow," Cori shook her head. "Wow. I don't know if I can do it."

"What do you mean?" Victor asked. "You did it for a guy you don't even know for the past three days. You won't do it for two years to take care of your entire future?"

"It's humiliating sometimes," Cori said, trying not to cry. "This, this was very degrading. Yeah, $10,000 is great, but that was the first time they really treated me like a whore."

"Look, I understand," Victor said. "I do. I know there's a line and they crossed it. But you have to look past that now. You have a future that will be free of humiliation and degradation if you choose it. Or, you can live a whole life of it. If I were you, I would use every advantage I had right now. Your best asset is still that hard body, no matter how much you want to deny it sometimes. Me, I used my dad's connections to get a leg up on everyone. I got the best teachers, jobs I didn't deserve and raises I didn't earn. But now look at me, my company is successful because I made it that way. I needed help to get there, sure, but I don't need it now. You need that hard body to get there. It's a big price to pay, but you've already paid a lot, why stop now? Plus, I know you like it half the time -- you smile and play and cum. You loved making that video with me earlier, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Cori admitted. "That was fun. You're probably right. This is probably the best opportunity I'm ever going to get. I mean, what other options do I really have? I can't afford school any other way and I don't have a real career without a degree. Other girls strip and work for escort services and model. I guess if they can do it, I can too, huh?"

"That's right," Victor said. "No one can take away your self-respect and self-worth if you don't let them. I know you've had some bad things done to you -- I've participated in some of them -- and yet you know you're better than that. Eventually, everyone else will too. Some of us already do."

"I don't know," Cori said, frowning.

"Look, why don't you just go meet with Bob --- uh, Mr. Harris," Victor said. "You can talk about it, see the campus, see what he has in mind and go from there. If you don't like it, you've lost nothing -- I'll pay for your flight there and anywhere you want to go afterwards. If you like it, well, you're on your way. And it's not like you'd be imprisoned. You could quite anytime."

"You're right," Cori said. "What do I have to lose just talking to him? Let's call him and set it up."

Victor made the call and made arrangements for Cori to fly in to meet Bob Harris the day she left St. Thomas. She'd fly straight to BJU, which was along the coast in North Carolina, then, regardless of her decision, return to Darien, Georgia for at least a few days. She wanted to see Ben and John and Ty again. She wanted to tell them so much of what had happened in the last few weeks and get their ideas on what to do next. She knew she could trust them over anyone else. In fact, she wanted to call Ben tonight and see what he thought about college, but Victor had precious few hours left with his toy and made it clear that he intended to make the most of it.

"You like sunsets?" he asked, not waiting for an answer. "Should be a beautiful one on the beach tonight. Let's take a walk, shall we?"

"OK," Cori said.

"Just wear the BJU shirt and nothing else," Victor said.

"Nothing?" Cori asked. "No thong or heels?"

"Nothing," Victor said. "The t-shirt is just long enough. People will assume you have a bikini on underneath. Even when they see your ass cheeks, they'll assume it's a thong. Until they get closer and they might catch a glimpse of that sweet little pussy of yours peeking out. They'll notice those hard nipples and the way your tits jiggle. Then, they'll realize you're naked underneath. But by then, we will have passed them and they'll be left to wish they had gotten a better look. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," Cori smiled genuinely. "It does. You like to show me off, don't you?"

"Who wouldn't?" Victor said. "Yeah, a little stroll showing you off like that is going to make me really horny. Get ready for a long night of banging, baby." He held up a little bottle of blue pills. She just smiled, shook her head and took his hand as they walked out the door.

They strolled casually down to the beach and sure enough, it was a beautiful sunset. There were lots of other people out walking too, many of them paying little attention, while others' eyes popped as they realized what they were seeing in the fading light.

Victor noticed a couple gaining on them from behind. He put his arm around Cori's waist, using his forearm to pull her shirt up just a little further. Now, it would be clear that she was wearing no swimsuit underneath. "Damn," he heard the guy exclaim under his breath as they passed by.

"Don't you want to pick up some seashells to take back with you?" Victor grinned. Cori laughed and walked ahead of him so that both he and anyone else around could see. Then, she bent over at the waist, knowing her ass and pussy were exposed, and slowly gathered up a handful of seashells.

She wasn't sure how many people saw her, but heard Victor say proudly, "Hey, look but don't touch fellas. That belongs to me."

Well, for tonight, that was true, Cori thought to herself. But starting tomorrow, she was going to start making decisions about her future. If she gave herself to someone, it was going to be for one of only two reasons, either it was helping her get what she wanted or it was because she liked the guy. No more using her body to make money for other people, do favors for folks or because she felt sorry for someone. It was time to look out for herself. That much was clear. How to do it was another question.

She stood up and Victor took her hand and immediately began leading her back up the beach. Five minutes later, they were back in his suite and six minutes later he was balls deep in her pussy, having bent her over the back of the coach as soon as they walked in the door. He pounded her with a furious lust and Cori knew that her little show on the beach had driven him crazy. He grabbed a handful of her t-shirt, using it as a handle to get better leverage.

Cori was powerless, just keeping her legs straight and holding on for the ride. The back of the couch was slamming into her tummy as he thrust back and forth inside her. She felt the sting of his palm on her ass, then he grabbed her shirt again and she felt it being ripped away. He stopped fucking her long enough to twirl the shirt into a thin rope, much like rolling a towel to snap it in the locker room. Then, he looped the shirt over her head and told her to put it in her mouth. She did and he held both ends, like the reins on a horse. He held the shirt in one hand, spanked her ass with the other and rode her for another five minutes before pulling his cock out of her pussy and plowing it into her ass. He continued to spank her and pull on the "reins" while she bucked beneath him, trying not to throw him off, but to get him off.

"Yes, yes, my little bitch," he panted. "That's a million dollar ass you have there. Oh, you're going to be rich little bitch someday. Oh, damn, that's nice. Fuck, yes!"

Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and yanked on the t-shirt, spinning her around. As she gasped for breath, he filled her mouth with his cock and instantly began blasting his cum onto her tongue, into her cheeks, between her teeth and down her throat. She gurgled and swallowed and sucked, taking the whole load without spilling a drop.

The rest of the night went much the same. They never slept a wink. Victor said he'd sleep on the plane and Cori could sleep on the beach. He fucked her pussy in bed, then she gave him a blowjob on the patio at about 2 a.m. He took her ass as she bent over the dining room table at 3:30 a.m. and she polished him off with a blowjob at 5 a.m. Then he showered and left, giving Cori a peck on the cheek and stuffing his card between her tits -- which were now squeezed back into the white sling she had worn the day before.

Cori staggered slowly back to her own room, exhausted from three days of virtual non-stop fucking, her mind and body both totally spent. But she was also happy, exhilarated. The three-day marathon was over. She wondered how many times she had been fucked, displayed, photographed and fondled in the last three days. If there was a world record for such things, she had to be close to breaking it. But, she still had a full week in paradise to relax and recover and, she recalled, Rudin had promised to upgrade her to first class. She wondered what that would entail. Right now, she needed some first-class sleep. When she entered her room, she didn't even bother to change or shower. She simply kicked off her heels and collapsed on the bed.

She slept all day. She didn't even here the maids enter and leave. She heard nothing, dead to the world for almost 12 hours. Finally, she woke to a pounding on the door. Had one of the guys missed their flight? She hoped not. Barefoot, she stumbled to the door, her white sling still molded to her nearly nude body. She peeped through the hole in the door and saw Gerald's smiling face. She opened the door, smiling, happy to see him. Mr. Rudin was behind him as well.

"Hey!" she said, her voice hoarse after just waking up and going all day with no liquids. She realized that probably the last thing she drank or ate would have been the multiple loads of cum Victor had dumped down her throat. She hadn't eaten or drank anything else in the last 24 hours. Suddenly, she realized she was very hungry and thirsty. She opened the door wide and let her guests enter. "Come on in, guys!"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers