The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Both men entered and Cori and Rudin waved it off as Cori offered them a seat. "No, we can't stay," Rudin said. "I just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are the lucky recipient of a free room and service upgrade." Cori remembered that Gerald had no idea what had been going on the last three days and nodded to Rudin a subtle appreciation for his discretion.

"That's great!" Cori said. "What does it mean?"

"It means you get a full suite like many of our long-term guests use, a full 24-hour menu of room service options, free use of a golf cart on the resort and priority seating at our restaurants with no wait. You also have a chair and table reserved for you at the pool and beach with fifteen minutes notice."

"Thank you so much!" Cori said.

"You're very welcome," Rudin said. "Thank you, Ms. Banks, for being such a great guest. Gerald, whom I believe you have met, will assist you with moving your things to the new suite. Please understand, too, that tips are no longer necessary or welcome for the remainder of your stay, Ms. Banks. You are now on all-inclusive status. Our staff will not expect nor accept gratuities from you."

"I can't thank you enough!" Cori said.

"I'll see you before you leave," Rudin said as he left.

"How are you, Gerald?" Cori asked, turning to her friend. "I haven't seen you for a couple of days."

"I was off -- a paid vacation!" he exclaimed. The excitement was beaming from his face as he explained to Cori about his bonus and chance to go to school. Any regrets she had about the previous three days were washed away and she wondered about her plan to only look out for herself from now on. If she could do something to make someone this happy, wasn't that more important than her own happiness? She wasn't sure. She'd take it on a case by case basis. Men thought with their penises half the time, but she intended to let her heart be her guide and her body simply the tool to carry out whatever plan or task needed to be done.

Gerald loaded up Cori's bags and clothes and drove her down the cart path to her new suite. Her heart jumped when she saw whose it was -- Sam's. They were going to let her stay in Sam's suite for the remainder of her stay. Well, so long as he wasn't there, she knew it was a nice place. Obviously, he had agreed to it, which was nice.

Cori showered and had a nice meal at one of the resort's restaurant and Gerald drew up a new plan for her for the remainder of her stay. She spent the next seven days sightseeing, shopping, laying on the beach, snorkeling, boating, riding jet skis and having the time of her life. Not once was she naked in public. Not once did she have sex. Not once was she groped or photographed. Sure, a couple guys tried to hit on her, but no more aggressively than they did any of the other women. It was nice, quiet and relaxing. The perfect vacation and just what she needed.

She had put off calling Ben back at the shop. She didn't want to think about the future or anything right now. But as the vacation drew to a close, her thoughts turned more and more to her options. The Shop. College. Something else? Maybe her own restaurant? It boggled her mind. She called Ben, but he wasn't home, so she left a message that she'd be there in three or four days. She couldn't wait to see them all.

On her last day at the resort, Cori stopped by Rudin's office to thank him and say good bye. The man had been good to her and she wanted to thank him. She was wearing a light blue St. Thomas tank top with a scoop neck. The top ended at her belly button, leaving a few inches of bare tan skin before reaching the top of her tight, navy blue athletic shorts, which had triangular notches cut out of both sides, showing off a little bit of her upper thigh. She wore white sandals and her hair flowed freely. She wore no bra and her nipples were hard against the snug tank top. She looked sexy, but it was certainly appropriate attire for a beach resort.

"Hello, Cori," Rudin said, standing up from behind his desk. He was dressed in a white button-down dress shirt, dark slacks, no tie or jacket. "It's great to see you. I guess you're all set and ready to head back to the States, huh?"

"Yeah," Cori smiled. "I've loved it here so much and everyone besides you-know-who has been so great to me. I just wanted to thank you for everything."

"You're quite welcome," Rudin smiled genuinely. "You've bee a pleasure to have here. I hope you can come back soon."

"Oh, I'd love to," Cori said. "Maybe in a few years when I have my own company, I can buy one of those suites for myself."

"Maybe," Rudin said. "But you know, you could probably get one now, if you wanted."

"Really?" Cori asked. "I don't have any money." As soon as she said those words, she knew what he was proposing. Unbelievable. Here we go again, she thought. And he seemed so nice, too.

"Look," Rudin said. "You know I like you and I'm not going to try to trick you into anything. If you want to do it, we can work something out -- something safe, discreet, none of the public nonsense those guys pulled. If you don't want to do it, no problem. I can still get you a discount any time you want to come and will never ask again."

So, he was a nice guy. No pressure. No blackmail. Just a simple trade. Was it worth it to her? This is exactly the sort of decision she was going to have to make a lot from now on, she guessed. This wasn't about doing anything for anyone else. This was a chance to do something great for herself by doing something for a man who had been nothing but a gentleman to her.

"What do you propose?" Cori asked, smiling. "I mean, Gerald got paid, Sam, Victor and Miles got what they wanted. And you, well, you got nothing but headaches. Seems to me I might owe you a bit anyway. And, if you're proposing some sort of trade for a place to vacation, well, that might work, so long as it's not too extreme."

"No, not at all," Rudin grinned. "I was thinking I could get you a time share for one of the suites and set you up to come maybe three times a year for a week to 10 days. We'd schedule it when Sam and his boys were gone so you wouldn't have to deal with them. You get the first-class suite, all expenses paid except your airfare and I get an hour with you every other day during your stay. Nothing extreme. Just straightforward stuff -- oral, anal or pussy at my choosing. It would be at my house, so it would be very discreet."

Compared to other deals Cori had worked, this one was pretty favorable. He wasn't asking for much in return for a suite that would have run her $5,000 a week, minimum, not to mention all the other expenses.

"If I change my mind?" Cori asked.

"Simple, we just cancel the deal, no hard feelings, and you pay off your tab for that particular trip. No further money owed."

"No one will know?"

"Not a soul," he said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Cori said, "but you have yourself a deal. Now, I've got about 15 minutes before I need to go. May I thank you properly but quickly for all you've done?"

Rudin unzipped his pants and Cori knelt down in front of him, quickly turning his semi-erect cock into a throbbing 7-inch piece of steel-hard meat. He didn't come close to lasting 15 minutes -- about five -- before he filled her mouth with a prodigious load of cum. Cori realized that the man obviously hadn't had sex for a while and felt a little sorry for him. Though she had told herself she wasn't going to make decisions based on being sorry for someone else anymore, it still made her feel better about her decision, knowing that she was giving a nice man rare moments of pure pleasure. It was a remarkable gift to be able to offer and she suddenly felt very powerful.

She swallowed his load happily, then left with a bounce in her step, promising to visit again soon.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers