The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Cori wanted to moan and scream and ream herself on their cocks, but she was virtually powerless. Strong men with big cocks had possession of her body and they were controlling everything. She let her mind go blank, closed her eyes and just reveled in the joy of cocks and fucking. She felt her pussy go from hot to molten and knew that wonderful, electrifying surge of orgasm was only moments away. John must have been able to feel it, because he said, "She's going to cum guys, keep it up."

That seemed to add extra intensity to Ty's thrusts and the added friction and movement in all three holes sent Cori over the edge. As she came, Ben pulled his cock out of her mouth and let her scream and moan and whimper as she gasped for breath. Her arms wobbled as she struggled to hold herself up. All of her body's resources seemed to have been diverted to her pussy and her nipples and she felt weak all over. She wanted to collapse and bask in the after glow. John and Ty pulled out of her and she thought that was what they were going to let her do. She fell to the floor, her chest heaving as she inhaled deeply and sighed in complete contentment.

But a hand grasped her hair and pulled her gently to her knees. It was Ty. He offered his cock to her and she opened back up. Ben lay down on the floor where John had been and lifted Cori's pussy onto his cock. John took Ty's place behind Cori, plugging his cock into her well-loosened asshole. It was like they were playing musical chairs, only when the music stopped, no one was left without a place to plug their cocks in.

John's thrusts weren't as powerful as Ty's, but he picked up the pace. Cori felt weak but so happy to be filled with cocks again. Maybe she could cum again.

'Rest your arms," Ben whispered, pushing on her elbows. "Put them behind your back." Cori did and John held her wrists together. She was skewered by John and Ty front and back, their pricks easily replacing the support her arms had been providing. Cori let them take her and own her and use her again. She made herself as open and hot and welcoming to them as she could, sucking on Ty's cock, squeezing her pussy tightly around Ben and pushing back against John's cock as he reamed her asshole.

Cori's pussy was like a car that had been driven hard and fast, then stopped and started again. She had been driven to a hard, fast orgasm, then felt the sweet relief of rest. But they had started her right back up and her engine was still very warm. Her pussy purred to life, the little electric pulses of pleasure again coursing through her walls as the continued cock pounding took her from 0 to 60 in an instant.

John pressed the accelerator to the floor, hitting hard and fast, his cock pistoning in and out of her ass. Cori's pussy revved and roared to life, a high-performance cunt performing at peak precision. Ben slapped her tits together and Ty nearly gagged her with his cock. Cocks filled and pounded her. Her pussy purred and pulsed and she came again.

This time, when they let her drop to the floor, she knew they weren't done. They each claimed the hole they had to fuck. Ty was now on the floor, his monster cock stuffed inside her pussy. Ben was behind her, the driving force for this round and John happily poked his prick back into her mouth.

Cori was in overdrive now. Ty was chewing on her nipples, which tingled with excitement, acting like little spark plugs that sent signals of pleasures simultaneously to her cunt and brain. Covered in oil, pre-cum and her own sweet juices, Cori's hard body was a well-lubed engine that looked like it was ready to run all night. Her drivers, however, were mere mortal men and they were running out of fuel. They would have to cum soon and reload before the next ride. She felt those cocks pulsing, their intensity and pace picking up, the grunts getting a little louder, the moans a little deeper. Her boys were going to be cumming soon.

Ty blasted first, his cum washing over her tongue. The taste of his sweet and salty load sent Cori over the edge again and she creamed for a third time. John and Ben managed to hold their loads until she was done and Ty had stepped away. Then they pulled out and let her lay down on her back. John straddled her first, aiming his cock at her pretty face as he emptied his load. Ben sprayed his wad immediately after, carefully selecting his targets to make sure he covered the spots John had missed. When they were done, she had a belly full of Ty's cum and face that was covered except for one eye, one nostril and part of her chin. She lay back, exhausted and happy and dozed off, not even bothering to try to wipe away a single drop of cum.

She was awakened later by Ty. She wasn't sure how long she'd been out, but it didn't feel like very long at all. She glanced at the clock. It was just 1 a.m. Ty held his finger over his mouth, motioning for her to be quiet. She looked behind him and saw Ben and John asleep in their lounge chairs. She got up slowly, her body stiff from laying on the floor. Her face felt sticky and she touched it, realizing it was covered in dried cum. She would have eaten it, but it was too late now. She'd have to wash it off.

"I need to go to the bathroom first," she whispered to him, assuming he wanted to fuck her again. He nodded and she went and washed her face, the water serving the dual purpose of cleaning her and waking her up. She was still naked except for her heels and assumed that's how she'd stay for the next few hours.

She walked back out and saw Ty standing outside Ben's office, motioning for her to follow him. She figured they would fuck in there where they wouldn't wake the others. She had fucked in there hundreds of times before. She walked in, wondering if Ty would stretch her ass again. Instead, she found him sitting at the computer, waiting for her.

"So," he said, "you gonna tell me the truth about what you've been doing the past few weeks?"

"What do you mean?" Cori asked.

"Look," he motioned toward the screen. Cori saw a homemade video of herself on the beach, posing for pictures with guys. He clicked the mouse and a series of pictures of her on the golf course with popped up. She was busted. She just looked down.

"Hey, I'm not mad," Ty said. "I just want to know the truth and make sure you're OK. We don't have to tell Ben and John if you don't want. They haven't seen this. I just want to know what's going on."

Cori realized that there was nothing she wanted more than to tell Ty. She had thought she would confide in Ben, get his advice about the college offer, but she realized she didn't have the heart to do it. She was afraid he'd be mad or think less of her. Ty, though, was a little more carefree and had a live and let live attitude Cori admired. She knew she could trust him and that he wouldn't judge her, no matter what. She told him everything -- all about her step-dad, Crisp, Tony, Gerald, Victor, Miles and Sam.

"So, what does this have to do with college?" Ty said. He had showed little reaction during the story. If it surprised or angered him, he didn't show it.

Cori explained about Victor and Harris and the offer that had been presented to her. She explained why she took it and admitted that she was happy and excited about the decision.

"That's good," Ty said, smiling. "I think you put a lot of thought into it and made a tough decision. I respect that and wish you nothing but the best."

"Thanks," Cori beamed.

"But I think you're missing one thing."

"What's that?"

"You need someone to watch your back," Ty said. "And you know how much I like doing that. But you remember Chad and Crisp and those guys at the gas station. There are going to be guys looking for even more than you're offering and they won't take no for an answer. Unless, that is, I'm there to remind them."

"What are you proposing?" Cori asked.

"I move there with you," Ty said matter-of-factly. "I could stay in the same apartment or whatever and keep an eye on things. Anyone gave you trouble, I'd step in. Otherwise, I'd mind my own business. Of course, I might want the occasional roll in the hay as payment for my services."

"You'd do that for me?" Cori asked.

"Of course," Ty said. "One, I want to make sure you're safe and two, I hated it when you were gone. I can find another job at another garage there to pay my share of the bills. Your university contacts would owe me nothing and you wouldn't either."

"Other than the occasional blowjob," Cori laughed.

"Or piece of ass," Ty nodded, chuckling.

Cori loved the idea. She would feel so much safer with him there. He would protect her and she could trust him. This would be great.

"What will you tell Ben?" she asked.

"I'll tell him I'm moving back home," Ty said. "My hometown is only about 30 minutes from BJU. Of course, I don't have any family left there, but he doesn't need to know that."

"Wow," Cori said. "This is going to be great. Thank you so much. I'll call Harris in the morning and make sure you can fly back with me. I'm sure it won't be a problem."

"Sounds good," Ty said. "Now, were you saying something about a blowjob and piece of ass?"

Cori giggled and bent over the desk, wiggling her ass for him. "Fire when ready," she said. He dumped some baby oil on her ass and slid his cock up and down between her pussy lips, dipping it in a few times, making sure it and her holes were all sufficiently lubed. Then he plowed into her pussy and smacked her ass.

"Yeah," he grunted. "This pussy is far too fine to let just anyone have it. I gotta make sure it's protected. Oh yeah, I'll take good care of your little cunt. And your little cunt will take good care of me, won't it?"

"Yes," Cori moaned. "Yes. Yes, do it harder. Oh shit, that feels so good, Ty. I'm so glad you're coming with me. Take care of my little cunt for me. Keep it safe and fuck it hard."

"Yeah, hard and fast all the time," Ty growled, smacking her on both ass cheeks now. "I'll give it to you just how you like it. You like it rough and hard, don't you? You like me to stretch that pussy out, ream out your ass, smack your tits and make you gag on my cock. Don't you, bitch?"

Ty was always like this with her. As sweet as could be most of the time, he became aggressive and rough when he was fucking her. Talking dirty turned him on and so did a little smack on her ass or tug on her hair. He never injured her, but he liked to be very dominant during sex. She found his passion and power very exciting and came more often with him than anyone else.

Ty pulled his cock out of her pussy and stuck it into her ass, barely missing a beat. "You like having that little ass reamed out, don't you bitch? Stretch it out nice and wide. Gape that fucking asshole. Makes you walk funny, but you like it, you little slut. Oh, fuck that fucking little ass!"

"Yes, stretch my ass," Cori screamed, giving him the encouragement she knew he liked and responded to. "Rip me open! Split me in two with that huge prick. Oh, harder. Don't make me beg for it. Harder!"

Cori's ass was on fire. Ty had done a number on it in only a few hours -- plus Ben and John had taken their turns as well. The lube helped, but soreness was setting in as they fucked her raw. Ty never slowed, never paused, just kept pounding with the relentless fury of a jackhammer.

He pulled his cock out of her ass and jammed it into her mouth, stuffing it into the side of her cheek. His cum exploded out of his mushroom head, splashing into the side of her cheek, then across her tongue and teeth and gums. She sucked as hard as she could and he jacked several more spurts into her mouth.

"Yeah, take it and swallow it like always, bitch," he seed. "Don't worry, you can get all of that you want from now on. Anytime you're feeling hungry for some sperm, you know where to get it and how to get it. Big Ty will top you off right."

"Thank you," Cori said, knowing that Ty would appreciate being thanked for fucking her, as if he was some sort of stud service. He probably could be, she mused, except he would just do whatever he wanted to the bitches and wouldn't care what they were paying him for. Cori knew, if Ty wanted a piece of ass, as nice as he was, there was no stopping him.

"What's going on in here?" Ben laughed, throwing open the door.

"Playing chess again," Ty laughed. "King always ends up fucking the queen when we play, though." He realized Cori's pictures were still on the screen. Deftly, he kept himself between Ben and screen and reached behind his back to click the monitor off. He reminded himself to close the browser and delete the history when he got a chance later. With Cori around, finding a way to distract two men for five minutes wasn't exactly a tall order.

"Well, I was thinking about playing some pool -- you know how I am about putting the ball in the hole," Ben joked. "I thought Cori might like to play too."

"Sure," Cori said, going along with the joke. "What did you have in mind? 8 ball? 9 ball?"

"I was thinking more two balls and a little game I call tickle-the-tonsils," Ben said.

"Ooh, I've never played that," Cori said innocently.

"Well, let me explain it to you," Ben said. He took her hand and led her back into the lounge area where John was also now up, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Ty quickly clicked the computer screen back on and cleared the history, then put his shorts back on and went to watch the show. Two-ball was more fun to play than watch, but it was still entertaining when done right. And no one did it better than Cori.

The game of pool hadn't even gotten as far as getting the cues of the wall. Ben was sitting on the edge of the table and Cori was bent over at the waist, going down on him. John was idly stroking his cock, warming it up for another go when Ben was finished.

After Cori had serviced them both, they all sat on the couch in Ben's office, watching a movie. The men sat side by side on the couch and Cori lay naked across them. They didn't really watch much of the movie, spending most of the two hours talking and playing with Cori. Her head was on Ben's lap, her middle was on Ty and her feet and legs rested on John. They fondled her tits, rubbed her pussy, stroked her thighs and pinched her ass. John took her shoes off and rubbed her feet while Ty and Cori told Ben and John about Ty's plans to move in with her.

"I would have given you some notice," Ty fibbed, "but I just found out my aunt's sick and Cori can give me a free flight tomorrow. So..."

"No problem," Ben said. "You do what you need to do. John and I can handle things. In fact, John's mentioned retirement and I was thinking it might be a good time to sell this place. The value will never be higher."

"You mean, the Hard Body Shop could be sold?" Cori asked.

"I think so," Ben said. "It's not the same without you here and it sure won't be the same if Ty and John leave. I've been thinking about getting into something else -- maybe real estate or something. Anyway, I could make enough off the shop to take some time and figure out what I want to do."

"Go to St. Thomas," Cori suggested. "It helped me clear my head a lot. I came back with a plan and I'm refreshed and ready to go."

"I'm ready to go too," Ben laughed, thrusting his hips up so she could feel his semi-hard cock against her ear. "Whaddya say, one more before we all go our separate ways?"

"Of course," Cori said, her voice soft. One by one she took them into the employee lounge and gave them her absolute best oral service. There was no role playing, name calling or fantasy. It was pure, sensual and she performed the task with genuine love and caring for her men. She would miss Ben and John so much. She wanted them to remember the feel of her lips on their cocks forever. She vowed to see them again and wondered if their paths and new careers might cross again, but if they didn't she wanted to make this count. She took her time. There was no rush. No deep-throating or gagging. Just lots of licking, sucking, stroking and, ultimately, swallowing, as three more loads of cum were deposited in her gullet.

The sun was beginning to come up as Cori, dressed now in a Hard Body Shop t-shirt in place of the one Ty had shredded, and her shorts and heels, left with the guys. She gave John a farewell hug when they dropped him off at his house. Ben took her to her townhouse and dropped Ty at his apartment, telling them he'd be back in two hours to pick them up and take them to the airport in Atlanta. Cori called Harris and told him about Ty. To her surprise, Harris not only was accepting of the situation, but excited about it. "That will help with the security issues," Harris said. "Good idea, Cori. Tell Ty he is welcome to stay with you and I will get him a job in our motor vehicle department on campus."

The more Cori talked to Harris, the more she liked him. He was straight-forward and she felt already like she could trust him. He wasn't making false promises and he genuinely seemed concerned about making a fair trade for both. She wondered what he would be like when it came time for her to pay up. Would he be rough, gentle, polite, kinky? She had no idea, but guessed he was the type who always got his money's worth. Business guys usually were like that.

Ben and Ty came back two hours later. Ty had showered and shaved and packed. Cori also showered and prepped for her big day. She'd move into her new apartment with Ty and most certainly fuck Harris. She wasn't going to be on campus in his office, so there was no reason to be coy. She wanted to make a good impression on him, let him know she was approaching the evening with the right attitude, so, of course, she dressed for the occasion.

Since she was going back to school, what better theme than to put on a school uniform? Of course, Cori's school uniform had been modified significantly by her friends at the shop. John always joked that he had graduated from the School of Hard Knocks and Cori's uniform was fit only for the School of Hard Cocks. Indeed, other than the barely there slings the guys had taken to, Cori could think of no other outfit that routinely received more appreciation than this one.

It all started with the feet and just got better as you went up. She wore bright red heels with straps over the toes and around the ankle. She also wore white bobbi socks, the frills just above the ankle strap. Her long, sculpted legs were on display in her extreme mini red and black plaid skirt. It was just long enough to cover her ass when she was standing up and just touched the tops of her thighs, covering her pussy as well. She wore a white g-string underneath, wearing it high on her hips to make sure that her whale tail was visible at all times. Guys loved that, she knew. Her shirt had been specially tailored. It was a white blouse like a schoolgirl might wear, with three major modifications. One, it had no buttons. Two, it was cut so short that it only reached to just below her breasts. And three, it was too small to even reach in the front. The guys had always bought Cori's clothes a size or two too small, but in this case, they had gone extreme. So, there were two options to hold it closed. One was to tie the ends together at the bottom. They barely reached and the knot was constantly being strained by the force and strain of her tits pushing to bust free. So, she often went with the other option, which was to clip the bottom ends together with a safety pin. She chose a bright red one which matched her shoes and skirt and also stood out against the white top, drawing added attention to the fact that one tiny little pin was all that was keeping her tits in check. Her nipples stretched the shirt even further and her nipple rings were clearly evident.

She wore a thin red leather choker that said, in white letters, "S is for Slut." Her lipstick was bright red and she had her hair in a ponytail with bright red ribbon. For effect, she had a red plastic lollipop as well. It had a cherry flavored coating on it which made it enjoyable to suck on and the fact that it was plastic made it possible for her to suck on it all day long. They guys had found it in a sex toy magazine and had ordered a case of them. She had packed about a dozen in her bag since they took up little room and always seemed to be crowd pleaser. She was confident Harris would enjoy watching her wrap her lips and tongue around this one. She might even stuff it inside her pussy for him, then lick off her juices. She was feeling horny already. This outfit always made her feel sexy.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers