The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Douglas showed Cori how to log into her computer and gave her several brochures and reports to look over to learn more about the company.

"We also need to get a picture of you to put on the web site and to make your ID badge," Douglas said.

"Sure," Cori said. "I was going to ask you about that badge. The security guard stopped me this morning."

"Yeah, we'll go ahead and take your picture now and I'll have the badge for you before the end of the day."

"Thanks!"

Most of the morning was quiet. Cori sat at her desk and read while the guys would occasionally stop by and chat, polite, appropriate conversation. Everything was going fine. Then, innocently enough, Douglas asked her to help with some filing. He gave her a stack of invoices and past accounting statements and showed her the filing cabinet, which was in the reception area, right next to his desk.

Cori set about filing, happy to be doing some work and becoming part of the office. The filing cabinet was six feet wide and five feet tall. There were tons of files -- for all their clients, vendors, customers, etc. Aware of her short skirt and thong, Cori was careful to kneel down when filing in the lower drawers. With her back to Douglas, she didn't have to worry too much about her vest. She kept at it for an hour and was almost done when Douglas handed her another stack.

"You're doing great," he said. "I really appreciate this. We didn't have an intern this semester until you started, so we're a little behind on this. If you don't mind, here's some more you can do. I know it's almost lunch time, so take your break whenever and then finish after lunch, if you want."

"Sure," Cori said. She hadn't even thought about lunch. She didn't bring anything to eat and didn't have a car to go anywhere. Hopefully there was someplace close she could walk to. In her haste to find an outfit this morning, she hadn't eaten any breakfast -- other than Harris' cock. She was definitely hungry now that she thought about. She was still preoccupied with what to do for lunch when she dropped the new stack of papers and bent to pick them -- at the waist. As soon as she did it, she realized that if Douglas was looking -- well, he'd have a helluva view. Playing it cool, she slowly rose and then knelt down, looking casually over her shoulder. Douglas was looking right at her and the smile on his face told her that he had seen it all -- her bare ass cheeks, possibly her pussy mound barely covered by that little strip of white cloth that served basically as a thong. How embarrassing! And here she had been off to such a great start. Now, barely half way into her first day, she had given one of her co-workers reason to think of her as more than a co-worker. And he had something to tell his buddies.

"Um, sorry, dropped a few," Cori forced a smile.

"Yeah," Douglas grinned. "I kinda wish you'd drop some more."

"I'm sorry. I'll be dressed more appropriately tomorrow."

"Hey, no complaints here," Douglas said. "But don't worry, I'm not going to stalk you now or anything. But if you drop any more papers, I can't promise I won't be watching."

"Fair enough," Cori smiled, relieved that she had actually addressed it with him and that he seemed to be cool about it. Bullet dodged, she thought. "I think I'll go ahead and take my lunch break. Is there someplace close by I can get something?"

"Sure," Douglas said. "Take a left when you exit the building and then go to your left. About two blocks down there are three or four good restaurants."

Cori picked up a salad and bowl of soup from one of the restaurants and decided to bring it back to the office and eat in the break room. Maybe some of the guys would be in there and she could become better acquainted with them. She was happy to find Douglas and all three of the account reps there, some eating food they had brought from home, others digging into fast food. Cori set her food on one of the tables and quickly joined a discussion about the baseball playoffs. She was listening to Greg and Jason argue over a controversial call as she put her change in the machine to get a bottled water. The plastic bottle came out quickly -- too quick -- and slipped over the edge of the dispensing tray, rolling onto the floor. Cori bent over hastily to pick it up before it rolled under the machine. She snatched it just in time, then froze. The room was suddenly quiet and she was pretty sure she knew why. She was bent over at the waist, her back to all four men. Her butt was in the air, her skirt was riding up and she felt the cool air-conditioned air blowing across her bare ass cheeks. She stood up slowly, trying to play it off.

"Got it!" she said. "Sorry to interrupt the conversation. I agree with you Jason, the ump was way out of position to make that call."

None of the guys responded, but they all wore silly grins that told Cori all she needed to know. They had seen all and for the next few minutes, at least, nothing that she said or did would erase that image from their minds. Damn, how could she be so stupid? She prided herself on being smart, dreamed of a job where sex wasn't a factor. She had been handed such a position and in half a day she had already jeopardized it. While this was hardly a fuck your co-worker everyday situation like she'd had in the past, the fact remained that she had firmly presented herself as a sex object first and foremost and had no one to blame but herself.

"Out of position, huh? I don't know, I kind of liked that position right there," Greg said, smiling.

Cori thought about ignoring the comment, but remembered how well being direct with Douglas had worked and decided to try it again. "Yeah, sorry about that," Cori said. "Look guys, I know what you must think after what you just saw and I don't blame you. I made a mistake getting dressed this morning and, well, I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me. I really want this job and I want do it well and learn from you guys. I'm not trying to be some silly college girl intern. I want to be professional and I know that I haven't shown you that so far."

"I like what you've shown so far," Jason said. "Believe me, we're not complaining. But don't worry about it. We get it. We work in sports marketing, remember? Sex sells and it's part of everything. We won't make a big deal out of you dressing like that so long as you don't make a big deal out of us taking a look from time to time. Most women don't think they can be appreciated for their appearance and respected for their intelligence at the same time. Is that what you think?"

"No," Cori said after thinking a minute. She had certainly felt that way at times, but Ben and the guys at the shop had never made her feel like that. She knew they respected her. "I believe some men can see you as a sex object and an equal at the same time. Unfortunately, most men don't think that way, but if you guys do, I think we're cool."

"We're cool, then," Greg said. "How about that, you've been here half a day and already the awkward phase is over."

"Well, it probably won't be so awkward tomorrow," Cori said. "I plan to dress more like Mrs. Benson from now on -- professional, not slutty."

"Damn," Douglas said, laughing.

Cori laughed too, dropping a piece of her salad in the process. It landed on her vest, dressing splattering down the front. She quickly wiped it off, but it left a dark streak.

"Hey, I can fix that," Douglas said, moving towards her."

"No, it's OK, really," Cori said.

"Don't be silly," he said. "That will ruin it if you don't treat it fast. Let me have it. Trust me, I've fixed Mrs. Benson's shirts many times."

He started pulling her vest off and Cori gave in, hoping that no one would pay attention to her high-beam nipples. That hope lasted about a second until Douglas removed the vest and she heard Wes practically choke on his sandwich.

"I just moved her this weekend and I forgot to pack any bras," Cori said sheepishly.

"Just our luck," Wes choked, smiling.

Douglas joined the others in taking a good long look, then hurried to his desk to apply whatever magic elixir he had to remove the stain.

"Don't even think about bringing that back!" Jason yelled. They all laughed. Even Cori chuckled, resigned to playing along and trusting these guys to be mature enough to handle this. So far they had been and she was grateful.

"Mind if I guess?" Greg asked, staring at her chest.

"Guess what?" Cori asked.

"Size," he said.

"Oh, well, I guess not," Cori said. "What do I get if you're wrong?" One thing she had learned from the guys at the shop was to act like one of the guys. Talk sports, drink beer and, when someone wanted to bet or argue, don't back down.

"Hmm," Greg smiled, happy that Cori was being a good sport, sitting there with those big tits resting on the table. "Well, if I'm wrong, I'll buy those bras you said you were going to buy tonight."

"OK," Cori smiled. Guys always seemed to guess that her breasts were larger than they were. Probably because they were so firm and stood up so well without the support of a bra. She felt confident she would win this one.

"And what do I get if I'm right?" Greg challenged.

"Well, what do you want?" Cori asked.

"No bras," he laughed.

"I can't," Cori said. "Mrs. Benson already warned me to wear a bra."

"That's no problem," Greg laughed. "She's not here half the time anyway. If I'm right, you only wear a bra when she's in the office for the next two weeks. Every time she steps out, the bra comes off."

"This is crazy," Cori laughed. But deep down, she knew she'd win. And she liked the fact that everything was out in the open with these guys. She had wanted to impress them with her professionalism first, but her body had beat her to it. So now, she needed to impress them with her attitude -- getting bent out of shape or defensive wouldn't help -- and trust that eventually they would come to respect her professional abilities as well. This was a chance to drive a wedge between them or forge a bond. She gambled and said, "you're on."

"All right," Greg said. "Write down your size and turn the paper over."

"So, what's your guess?" Cori asked, after writing 36C on the paper.

"Would you mind standing up and turning sideways? I think a profile view would help."

"It won't help," Cori said. "You're going to lose this one." She gave them the profile view Greg had asked for, aware that her nipples were sticking out prominently and that her breasts had a distinctive cone shape from this angle.

"Damn," Wes said, shaking his head.

"That's a mighty fine rack," Greg said. "You're a very healthy girl. I'll say 38D."

"Sorry," Cori laughed, handing him the paper.

"No way you're a 36C," Greg said.

"I am. Sorry," Cori said. "You guys think every girl is a 38DD. We're not all Barbie dolls, you know."

"No, but you are," Greg said. "Bring one of your bras in and show me that it's 36C and I'll believe you. But until then, I don't buy it."

"Well, you'll be buying it tomorrow when I collect on all those nice new bras I'm going to have," Cori gloated. "And I prefer cash, too."

Just then, Douglas returned with her vest and she put it on just as Ted and Mrs. Benson and Barry returned to the office. They all finished their lunches quickly and went back to work as if nothing had happened. The rest of the day went by without incident and Cori was happy to see Harris waiting for her out in front of the building.

Cori jumped in the car and told him about her first day, leaving out the parts about her showing her thong and nipples to half the staff.

"I'm just glad you got through it without any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions," Harris laughed. "But since you're off duty..." he pulled at her vest and she helped him pull it off. At a stop light, he ran his hand up her leg, under her skirt and fingered her pussy. She rubbed his cock through his pants, feeling him harden against her fingers.

"Wish we had more time," he smiled, pushing her hand away and telling her to put her top back on. "But we have an appointment with Ms. Chloe and we're almost there."

"Who's Ms. Chloe?" Cori asked, pulling her vest back on.

"She's a friend of a friend," Harris said. "She owns a nice shop that caters to professional women. She is going to personally help get you outfitted with an appropriate wardrobe for work."

"That's great!" Cori said. "I was so nervous all day. It will be so nice to dress like a real professional. Just during work hours, of course. I'll dress any way you want the rest of the time."

They arrived at the dress shop, a fancy, stand-alone building that exuded class ... and high prices. They walked in and Cori was immediately impressed. It was a huge shop with all sorts of dress and formal attire and they had everything from underwear, to shoes, belts, jewelry -- all the accessories. She had never shopped anywhere like this and now not only was she shopping here, but she was being treated as a personal guest of the owner and basically shopping with a blank check, courtesy of Harris, who introduced her as his "niece".

"Anything you recommend is fine," Harris said to Ms. Chloe. "She's starting from scratch, so get her as many outfits as you think she needs and the accessories to match. I'm just going to browse a bit and return a few phone calls while you two do your thing."

"Very well," Ms. Chloe said. She was an elegant woman in her 50s with long dark hair, dark complexion and a beautiful blue dress. She epitomized class and grace and elegance and Cori knew that she would wear whatever this woman told her to.

"Come this way, Cori," Ms. Chloe said. "We'll take some measurements first and make sure that we get just the right size. The right clothes look all wrong if they aren't just right. We'll tailor everything to fit perfectly."

"Thank you so much," Cori said. "Um, I really appreciate you tailoring everything for me, but I need something I can wear tomorrow. Will we be able to find something that won't need to be tailored?"

"Don't you worry, my dear," Ms. Chloe smiled. "We'll take care of you. You'll look like you own the place tomorrow."

"Oh, thank you!"

Ms. Chloe led her back into a private dressing area and pointed to a small wooden platform.

"Now, stand up here please. Molly is just going to take a few measurements." Molly, a pleasant-looking woman in her 40s approached with a tape measure and began calling out the numbers to Ms. Chloe, who wrote them down. They did everything -- neck, arms, legs, and the usual. Everything was what Cori expected until they said her bust was 38.

"38?" she asked. "But I wear a 36C bra."

"That might be what you wear, my dear," Ms. Chloe said matter-of-factly, "but that doesn't mean that's what you SHOULD wear."

"A lot of women wear the wrong size bras," Molly continued. "And a lot of women have their breasts change size as they grow older and mature. When's the last time you were fitted for a bra?"

"Um, fitted? Never," Cori said. "I just put on what seemed right, you know."

"Well, you probably were wearing the wrong size," Molly said. And I haven't worn a bra for a long time, so my breasts might actually be bigger, Cori suddenly realized. Maybe Greg and all those guys who swore she was bigger than a 36C were right.

"Let's start with the bras and panties," Ms. Chloe said. "Are you uncomfortable undressing in front of us? If so, we'll give you some privacy."

"No, that's OK," Cori said without thinking. She wasn't nervous, but she had forgotten about her little thong and the ripped catsuit top. What would they think of her? Well, she was about to find out, she supposed. She removed her shoes and vest first, then pulled down her skirt. Now she stood before them with only the white catsuit top on and the tube top underneath. She reached between her legs and unsnapped the catsuit and peeled it up her lean body. Finally, she removed the tube top and stood before them, naked. If they judged her attire or appearance, they made no show of it.

"OK, here's a 36C bra," Molly said, stepping onto the platform and slipping the bra over Cori's shoulders. To her surprise, Cori realized the bra really wasn't the right size. It felt tight and constricting and she knew her tits were spilling out way too much.

"I guess I have grown," Cori said.

"Do you often go without bras?" Ms. Chloe asked, no hint of judgment in her voice.

"Well, yes," Cori said, feeling her face grow red with shame.

"Don't feel bad, my dear," Ms. Chloe said. "If I had breasts like yours, I wouldn't wear a bra either, I suppose. It's OK sometimes, but I think you'll agree that it will be appropriate for your job. Especially with those nipples you have. I'm sure those present problems at times."

"They sure do," Cori laughed.

Molly returned with a 38C bra, but Cori's breasts still spilled out. Finally, a 38D was just right. "38D," Cori thought, "Greg was right after all."

"Now, let's talk about panties," Ms. Chloe said. "I noticed you had basically a thong on before. Is that what you prefer?"

"Well, they're OK," Cori said. "But I want to be professional at work."

"It's not like you're going to be flashing your undies," Ms. Chloe said, and Cori bit her tongue. "But thongs can be a little obvious at times. Still, I can tell you're a sexy young girl and the usual cotton panties might not be your thing. Have you tried French cut panties? Nice, high on the hip, very cute."

Molly brought her a pair of light blue ones and Cori tried them on, noting to herself how strange it felt to be wearing underwear that didn't split her ass cheeks. It felt nice and she nodded her approval. Molly set aside several bras and panties and they moved on.

Over the next hour, Ms. Chloe selected a number of business suits for Cori -- sensible skirts with matching jackets, tight button-down shirts, dressy but sensible heels. The clothes were trendy and appropriate both for Cori's age and profession. She would look good, but not slutty. She loved it. She had never dressed with such class before and she was thrilled at the change -- she felt different just trying them on. What she really liked was that these clothes were still flattering to her figure and her femininity while being very businesslike at the same time.

When they were done, Cori had two dozen suits, a dozen pairs of shoes and plenty of bras and panties and hose. She was set. About that time, Harris came back and didn't even blink at the number of items they had selected -- one of which was being tailored while they waited so she could wear it tomorrow.

"Cori, there are some very nice dresses over there that a young lady might like to wear for a dinner party or an evening on the town," he said, giving her a quick wink that sent her a signal that he wanted her to pick something sexy and revealing. "Why don't you pick out one or two and we'll add them to the pile."

"Gee, thanks," she smiled. "You're the best uncle ever." She realized that he couldn't pick them for her or it would look odd -- and uncle picking a slutty dress for his niece. He was trusting her to pick her own. What a novel concept. Cori liked the idea. She looked through the evening dresses and found a slinky backless number with a deeply scooped neck line and a very short hemline. She tried one on, found it fit just right, and replaced it with one two sizes smaller. Tits and ass and leg would be spilling out everywhere for him. She didn't show it to him for fear he'd be put in the awkward position of having to veto it in front of Ms. Chloe, so she simply tossed it in with everything else and Harris asked, "How much?"

Ms. Chloe rang up the total -- which was more than most cars cost, Cori thought -- and then Molly came up and said, "Cori, do you have a nice bag for work?"

"No," Cori said. "But..."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers