The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Add it on," Harris said.

"I'll throw it in for free," Ms. Chloe said. "You've earned a little reward. And I like your niece very much. She's going places, I can tell. A very impressive young lady. You should be very proud."

"I am," he said. Then he leaned over and whispered in Cori's ear. "And very horny too." She just nodded, giving nothing away. She was back in her white tube top and mini skirt and heels. She hadn't bothered putting the catsuit top back on, so her belly was bare. She had asked Ms. Chloe if she could wear a pair of the panties out of the store and had pretended she would put them on in the dressing room, but had merely stuffed them under the bench and was completely nude under her skirt. She knew Harris would want her soon and a braless panty-less slut was always a popular companion for a horny man. Considering how much he had spent on her, she owed him the best she had to offer.

When they got back in the car, Harris promptly yanked down her tube top, exposing her breasts. Anyone walking by in the parking lot would have been treated to a show, but they were alone for the moment and Harris took advantage of the opportunity to tug on her nipples and feel them harden between his fingertips.

"Do you like your new wardrobe?" he asked, finally letting go of her nipples and starting the car.

"Very much," she nodded. "Thank you so much."

"Talk is cheap," Harris grinned. "I prefer that you show me your gratitude."

Cori made sure her door was locked and turned so that her back was against it. She put her left leg over the back of the seat and kept her right foot on the floor. She raised her ass and pulled her skirt up. Bare pussy stared Harris in his lusty eyes.

"That's what I'm talking about," he said. "That's a nice piece of gratitude right there. Now if you can just convince me it's ... you know ... sincere."

They drove along the busy streets, Cori basically naked in the front seat. She rubbed her clit and stroked her pussy lips and licked her nipples. Nothing was more sincere, she figured, than a wet pussy, throbbing clit and rock-hard nipples.

"That's looking pretty sincere," Harris said. He was driving quickly, anxious to get home and lay into her. He had nothing planned. He just wanted to get her out of the car and feel that creamy cunt around his cock. He didn't know if he'd come in her or on her or what and he didn't care right now. He just needed release and he needed it fast. He grabbed Cori's arm and pulled her so she sat up. "Like I said, talk is cheap," he said through gritted teeth. He grabbed the back of her head and she knew what to do, adjusting in the seat so she could lower her mouth to his cock. She sucked him hard, then just relaxed her throat and let Harris take it as he pushed her head down on his cock. She felt his desire and knew an orgasm would come very quickly.

They pulled into the garage and Harris pushed her off his cock and jumped out of the car. Cori did too, prepared to run to the bedroom, but Harris simply threw her against the hood of the car, pushing her face down against the hood. He spread her legs and lunged inside her with a strong thrust. He hammered her cunt with the fury of a man denied good pussy far longer than he had been, oblivious to the fact that the garage door was still open and anyone walking by could easily see the banging in the shadows of the garage. Cori hoped no one would come by, but if they did, she couldn't do anything about it. Harris was re-claiming her body and there would be no getting out from under him until he was finished. Not that she wanted to. His hard cock was driving her crazy and she sped toward a climax, only to be denied as Harris blasted a thick wad all over her ass and back.

"Now that's what I call a wax job," Harris said, standing back to admire his work. "Rub that in. It's good for your complexion."

Cori reached behind her and dutifully rubbed thecum around on her skin, letting it slowly dry into a sticky coating. She put her fingers to her lips and licked them clean, one finger at a time. Only when all the cum was off her hands and rubbed into her back did she stand up and move toward the door, Harris close on her heels.

"Sorry, my pet," he said, playfully swatting her ass, "but I have a lecture to attend tomorrow morning in Charlotte. I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow evening to pick you up from work. Until then, I'm sure Ty will keep a good eye on you."

"That's for sure," Ty grinned, already rubbing his crotch in anticipation. He hated going even a day without a piece of Cori. He was revved up and ready, but he wasn't desperate. He gave Cori some space. He let her wash up and change her clothes while he ordered pizza and Harris headed on his way.

"Anything in particular you want me to wear?" Cori asked out of habit.

"Nope," Ty said. "You wear what you want now. Surprise me."

This was different. New place, new relationship, Cori thought. Well, that was good, because she had wanted to start being independent, control her own sex life. Obviously, she had made concessions for Harris and Ty, but she hadn't been blackmailed into either deal. She made both willingly with the ground rules clearly stated. Obviously, Ty had taken it to heart and, while he was certainly going to fuck her, was going to let her take more of the lead. Ty had always been respectful, but also very aggressive during sex. He fucked her hard every time and he liked the dirty talk, the ass-fucking, deepthroating, dick-slapping, spanking and occasional bondage. She wondered if he'd be able to turn that off when they actually started fucking. She doubted it and, frankly, hoped not. She had always liked that about him. Ty played no games, kept no secrets. That's why she knew he liked and respected and cared about her. He couldn't hide those feelings and he didn't try to, just like he didn't try to pretend that he wanted to do anything but ream her out when he got a good ass-fuck going. There was no going slow and saying "are you all right, baby?" With Ty in the moment, it was "Take it all the way up your fucking ass, you little slut." And he would likely punctuate it with a hair pull, ass slap or nipple tug. There was no holding back with Ty.

Harris had gotten Cori's pussy warmed up and she found herself anxious to be filled with Ty's big cock, which was quite capable of sending her to orgasm. After a quick shower to remove Harris' residue, Cori stood in her closet, trying to decide what to wear. Ty had ordered pizza, so he intended to stay in. She hoped to take a dip in the swimming pool after dinner, so she put on little pink thong bikini bottom and heels. On top, her breasts had been squeezed in by that tube top all day and she wanted to let them have a little room and be comfortable. Plus, she wanted to test Ty a little -- would he really be OK with it if she wore something not too sexy? She put on white t-shirt that was too short and hung loosely over her navel. It fit snugly but comfortably over her breasts, which were free to bounce and jiggle without restraint, but she was showing no cleavage, no undercleavage and her nipples, though noticeable, weren't obscenely poking through.

She looked at herself in the mirror. The pink heels and thong were certainly sexy, but the t-shirt was modest enough -- maybe not for most girls, but for her. And Ty definitely would have picked something different. To spice it up a bit, she put on her nipple rings, making the nipples a little more pronounced under her t-shirt.

She heard him answer the door and assumed the pizza had been dropped off. She walked confidently into the living room where Ty sat, the pizza sitting on the coffee table along with two glasses of wine. Cori didn't prance around or give him a show. She simply plopped down next to him and leaned forward to grab a slice of pizza.

He eyed her as he took a bite of pizza, his eyes lingering on her long legs. If he disapproved of her t-shirt, he made no such comment.

"So, how was the new job?" he asked, leaning back and glancing at the TV, which showed a football game.

"Really cool," Cori said between bites. "I think it's going to be fun." She didn't tell him about the accidental flashing or the subsequent bra bet. She could trust Ty, she knew, but what was there to tell? She had messed up and they had been cool about it. She didn't know what to think about the bra bet she had lost, but she sorta assumed they had been joking. And even if not, well, surely with the bosses around, there would be no opportunities for them to make her pay up. And they were professionals. They wouldn't risk their careers. No, she'd show up tomorrow in her new suit and they would see she was serious and the matter would never be brought up again. She convinced herself she was right.

"How about your new job?" she asked. "Is Harris getting you set up at the motor pool on campus?"

"Yeah, I met with them today and start next week," Ty said, putting his hand on her thigh. "Seem like cool guys. What do you think of Harris?"

"He's been great so far," Cori said. "I mean, the house, the jobs, the clothes, school. And I think he means it when he says he wants to be discreet, so I don't think I'll have to do too much crazy stuff, you know?"

"Walking you like a dog wasn't crazy?" Ty grinned. "Yeah, you know I watched."

"Yeah, I figured," Cori laughed. "No, I don't mean that. You know I'm open for all that kind of stuff. It's fun. But I mean the dangerous stuff. The public sex. The being showed off and shared and paraded around. It can be fun, but it just gets too scary sometimes, you know?"

"I know," Ty said. "Those guys in St. Thomas took things too far, didn't they?"

"Yeah, and so did my step-dad," Cori said. "He was actually worse. Lots worse."

"I wish I had been there to do something about it," Ty said. Cori knew he would have and that Crisp and his men would have had their hands full. Ty wasn't a man to be messed with. "Well, I don't think we have to worry about that with Harris. Did you see the truck he got for us?"

"No," Cori said. "Where is it?"

"It was in the garage," Ty laughed. "I guess you had your mind -- and pussy -- on other things!"

"I guess," Cori laughed. She got up to go see the truck and felt Ty tug on her thong, pulling her back. He squeezed her ass and groped between her legs, palming her pussy. Then he got up too and showed her the truck. It was a full-size pickup truck, bright red with leather seats.

"Just two years old and only 30,000 miles," Ty said. "He said he always wanted one anyway, so he bought it and he's going to let us use whenever we need. So, I'll give you a ride to work tomorrow. I hope you remember how to get there."

"I do," Cori said. "Can we go for a ride?"

"Sure," Ty said, "but I'll warn you. This ride might have the same sort of ending the last one you took with Harris did. Hope you like the hood of this truck as much as you do that little car of his." He laughed and opened the door for her, putting his hand on her ass unnecessarily to help her into the cab. When she went to put on her seat belt, she realized something was different. Ty climbed in the driver's side, already grinning.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Can't figure out the seat belts? Well, I was a little confused at first, but Harris showed me. He did some customizing with you in mind. I'm not sure what he told the boys at the motor pool, but I'm just going to play dumb if they ask me."

"Why are there so many belts?" Cori asked. "And why are they all made of silk?"

"They're not made of silk," Ty said. "They are regular belts covered by silk. They're just as strong as regular belts, though. If you need to use just one, the original is still behind you -- it's the one that isn't covered. The others are for greater restriction in special circumstances."

"Like what?" Cori asked.

"Like when one of us wants to play with you while we drive," Ty said. "Here, spread your legs." Cori did, so that the inside of her knees were pressed against the outer edges of the bucket seat. There were two straps coming out of a single slot out of the front of the seat, right between her knees. Ty wrapped one strap around her left leg, the other around her right, reaching across her to buckle the straps into clips on the floor.

"Try to squeeze your legs together," Ty said. Cori tried, but they wouldn't budge. Her thighs were spread, providing an open invitation to her pussy. Ty accepted, rubbing his hand over her crotch, feeling her moist heat through the thin bikini bottom.

"Now, put your arms behind you around both sides of the seat," Ty said.

"This isn't going to hurt, is it?" Cori asked.

"I don't think so," Ty said. "I think it's going to feel really good."

Cori trusted Ty and put her hands behind the seat. Her hands couldn't touch each other, but Ty looped straps that came from behind the seat around both wrists and snapped it to a clip in the long bench seat behind them. Now, her legs were spread wide, her arms were back and her chest thrust out and up. Ty pulled another strap across her chest, positioning it directly under her tits. This then pulled up and slightly behind her, clipping into a notch on the head rest of his seat. The upward action lifted her tits even higher. A second strap went across the top of her breasts, criss-crossed with the other belt and clipped into the base of the driver's seat. The downward pull forced the strap to dig into her flesh, making her tits jut out all the more.

"Now that's a picture," Ty grinned at his prize, so lewdly displayed in the passenger seat. Tits and pussy were open and easy to grope, even while driving. "How does it feel?"

"Not bad," Cori said. "It's tight though. Not much room to move."

"The belts aren't digging into you?"

"No," Cori said. "They're soft. They don't hurt at all." Cori had been tied up many times, so this didn't freak her out. She did think briefly about the dangers of an accident or the possibility of being seen like this. But the windows were tinted on the sides, so the only way someone could see her would be through the front windshield. Harris' eye toward discretion was the reason for this, no doubt. As far as safety, she'd have to trust Ty to be careful, which she did.

Ty closed her door and hopped in the driver's side a moment later, holding a pair of scissors. Cori had an idea what he wanted to do with those. He sat in his seat on his knees and reached across and grabbed her left breast, pulling her t-shirt up away from her body. Capturing the extended material between the scissor blades, he neatly sliced a hole in the shirt. When he let it go, it formed a nice large circle opening over her breast. He repeated the procedure for the right breast. He then used his hands to enlarge the openings, leaving only a strip of cloth between her tits, which popped out like a pair of over-inflated balloons, ready to pop. The pressure of the belts made them look and feel swollen, growing darker in color.

Ty flipped open a small compartment in the ceiling of the car, just above Cori. Out dropped two slender elastic bands. Both were secured on one end inside the compartment and had clips on the other ends. They both were just about an inch short of reaching Cori's tits, but their stretchy elasticity allowed them to easily reach her breasts. Ty clipped both ends of the bands to her nipple rings, the slight tug pulling her nipples and breasts even further toward the roof of the car.

"Does that hurt at all?" he asked.

"No," Cori said, grunting as she tried to wriggle her body to get into a more comfortable position. "There's plenty of give in those bands. They don't hurt, they just, well, they feel good."

"Good," Ty said. "That's the idea. Want to feel really good?" Without waiting for an answer, he pulled an 8-inch dildo from the glove compartment. He unclasped her legs and lifted her off the seat, pulling the bikini bottoms to the side. He positioned the dildo underneath her and dropped her onto it, all eight inches filling her wet pussy. He re-strapped her legs and looked at his prize once more. There she sat, her legs spread, her tits out, her nipples linked to the ceiling, her arms secured behind her, her pussy stuffed with a dildo. She had a little movement, but not a lot. She couldn't really move her legs, but she had a little ability to lift her ass off the seat and could wriggle her torso. She could move just enough, she realized, to fuck herself with that dildo.

Ty sat in his seat and started the truck.

"We're actually going for a ride?" Cori asked, a little surprised.

"Oh yeah," Ty said. "Harris said this thing is great for off-road and that there's this really hilly, bumpy field a lot of the college kids like to run around on not far from here. I thought it might be fun to try it out. And I think it might be extra-fun for you."

The truck bumped over the curb as they backed out of the driveway, tossing Cori up as far as her bonds would allow. As she dropped back down, the dildo sunk fully into her and her nipples received a friendly tug from the elastic bands. "Oooh," she said, grunting. She was uncomfortable, no doubt about that, but there was also no denying that one little bump had felt really good. What would a series of bumps and jerks do to her exposed, hyper-sensitive body? It was an interesting idea.

Ty reached between her legs, feeling the dampness of her pussy lips wrapped around that dildo. "What do you think?" he teased. "I think I know what your pussy wants already."

"I want the same thing," Cori giggled. "I think." She felt horny and naughty and very self-conscious, reminding herself that the tinted windows were shielding her from view. Still, looking at the truck in front of them at the stop light, she wondered if the driver was looking at her through the rearview mirror. And, if so, what was he thinking? For a moment she thought about a potential problem -- someone calling the cops, thinking she had been abducted by Ty. This was a little more risky than she liked to think about, so she just thought about how good that dildo was feeling right now and tried to imagine an off-road course literally bucking her into orgasmic ecstasy right here in this truck.

"This must be it," Ty announced as they approached a dirt and rock field with splotches of long grass and weeds. It had been dry for weeks or this area would surely have been a big mud pit. Two other trucks were wheeling around in the mess already and Ty gunned the engine, quickly joining the fray. The trucked leaped over a large boulder and thudded against a huge mound of dirt. It dipped into a large hole and bounced over a pile of rocks. Cori was shaken up and down and side to side, her breasts slapping into each other, then pulling sharply against the elastic bands as her nipples stretched, then snapped back. Her pussy rode the dildo, clamping it securely inside her velvety sleeve as she let it massage her most sensitive areas.

She found herself looking ahead, trying to anticipate the next bump or bounce. So, she closed her eyes, giving her body over to the mercy of the truck and her bonds and this brutal yet wonderful terrain. These rocks had never been put to a better purpose, she thought, as her pussy warmed and began to cream, slowly at first, then building into a churning tunnel of juice that bubbled and surged, ready to spill all over that wonderful dildo.

Suddenly, the truck stopped and Cori moaned. Denied again, she thought. But Ty was looking at her, smiling with lust. "They call this the gauntlet," he said, pointing ahead to a long series of rocks that had been moved into sort of course. She could see the rocks were a mixture of large and small and they seemed to go on for over 200 yards. She could practically feel the truck rocking up and down like a ship in a storm and thought about that dildo thrusting relentlessly in and out of her. She nearly came then as she nodded her approval for Ty to proceed. He gunned the engine and they were off, lifting off the ground several times, then crashing back down as that eight-inch dildo felt like it went nine inches deep. She came half way through the gauntlet and came three more times by the time Ty had completed his third pass.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers