The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She was sweaty and wet and totally spent, held up now by her bonds. "Ready to go home and fuck all night?" Ty asked, easing the truck back onto the road.

"Anything you say," Cori grinned. Her nipples ached, her arms and legs were fatigued by the strain, her pussy felt red and swollen and raw, yet she couldn't remember feeling this good in a long time. "Wow, I love this truck!"

When they got home, Ty undid her bonds and helped her out of the truck. She was stiff, but already she had regained her strength and was feeling fine. She walked around, half-naked in the dark garage, while Ty put the straps all away. Then, chuckling, he said, "You sure did make a mess in here."

"Oh, my," Cori said, frowning at the large dark stain on the seat. They had used no lube, so that was 100 percent pussy juice. "That's going to stain."

"Yeah," Ty frowned. "Tell you what. Go put some clothes on and we'll run to the car wash. We'll see if they can get it out."

Cori ran inside and threw on pair of denim shorts over her bikini bottoms and replaced the shredded t-shirt with a pink halter top that matched her pink heels. They drove quickly to a car wash that did auto detailing, getting there 15 minutes before they closed. Ty explained that they had a stain they needed removed and Cori got out to show it to the manager on duty, a heavy set man with gapped teeth and greasy hair under a green baseball cap. The name tag on his uniform said "Gus."

Gus eyed Cori approvingly, but not too lustily, aware of Ty's presence. "What sort of stain is it?" he asked.

Ty just smiled and Cori blushed. "Um, it's a warm, sticky liquid," Ty offered. "It just happened about 30 minutes ago. It's still fresh, so hopefully it's not too late."

Gus leaned forward, pressing his nose to the seat, then stood up, grinning. "I know that smell," he said, looking at Cori. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

"Depends on how you define naughty," Cori teased.

"Getting cunt cream all over a truck seat sure don't make you no angel," Gus teased, eyeing Ty carefully to make sure he hadn't offended him. "But don't get me wrong, it does make you a damn fine bitch, no offense."

"None taken," Cori said quickly before Ty took things the wrong way. "So, can you help a naughty bitch out and remove that stain?"

"Yep," Gus said. "We can help you out. You two can have a seat inside there and we'll have you fixed up in a jiffy."

"Got a restroom?" Ty asked, giving the man a wink.

"Yep," Gus said. "Just inside and to the left. There's no lock, but you should be our last customers tonight. This will take about 15 minutes. Not sure how long you need."

"That will be fine," Ty said. He led Cori inside and straight into the bathroom, pushing her to her knees. He dropped his pants and fed his cock to her, a hearty meal she had enjoyed many times before.

"Just think, slut," Ty said, quickly reverting back to his hardcore name-calling style. "Those guys are all out there cleaning up your big puddle of pussy cream. They all know what it is and where it came from and what a little slut you are. They all know you're in here sucking my cock. They all know."

Those words stuck out to Cori and she hoped this wasn't the sort of thing that would jeopardize her discreet relationship with Harris. No offense to the car wash staff, but she doubted they traveled in the same circles as Harris and hoped if word of a cock-sucking slut at the car wash ever reached Harris, it would be filtered enough times that he would never suspect her.

Either way, it was too late to change it now. Half a dozen guys were smelling her cunt cream right now and her throat was already filled with Ty's cock. There was no undoing any of it. She was just thinking that when the door to the restroom flung open and she realized that the entire staff was now watching the show.

"Didn't take as long as we thought," Gus shrugged to Ty. "It's all clean. Looks like she's cleaning you pretty good, too."

"Damn straight," Ty grunted. "This bitch is the best cocksucker you've ever seen. Watch this." He pulled his big 10-inch cock out so they could all see what Cori was dealing with, then put his hands on the back of her head and slid it back into her, balls deep. She swallowed it like a pro, smiling to herself at the small round of applause that her cock swallowing demonstration brought. The encore came a few minutes later when Ty pulled back so everyone could see him pour a stream of cum into Cori's mouth as she slurped it up like a kid drinking from a hose. She swallowed steadily, catching and consuming it all until Ty finally wiped his softening cock clean in her hair and stuffed his manhood back into his pants.

"What do I owe you for the cleaning?" Ty asked Gus.

"Not a fucking cent," Gus gleamed. "Just promise us you'll come back again."

"Will do," Ty said. "Thanks."

Cori stood up and gave them a small wave, licking the last remnants of cum off her lips as she moved through the small crowd, following Ty to the door. Just a couple hours ago she had told Ty she felt safe here. No bondage, no crazy public sex. So what had just happened? She wasn't sure, but she knew she regretted none of it.

She slept with a clean conscious that night, awakened in the dark by a knock at the door. Not the door of her room or the house, but her back door. Ty was in bed with her and his cock was hard again. He had spread her ass cheeks and was poking the head of his cock against her puckered anus. "Wake up, bitch," he said softly.

"What time is it?" Cori moaned.

"Time for your 4 a.m. reaming," Ty said. "Get up and get my cock wet before I dry-fuck the shit out of your ass."

Cori sat up in the dark, the moonlight through the window illuminating the impressive shadow of his 10-inch cock. She licked and sucked and spit all over it, lathering it as best she could. When he turned her over and took his position behind her, his cock wasn't as slick as she would have liked, but there was no holding him off any longer. He did take enough time to spit on his fingers and stuff them into her ass, making the entry way just a little bit looser before his cock forced its way inside her. He put his hands on the back of her head, pressing her face into the pillow, his cock driving down into her tight ass.

"Take that big cock, you fucking slut," Ty taunted. "Harris fuck you like this? I didn't think so. This is the biggest, best cock you'll ever have. You know you want it. Take it all the way up your ass. Yeah, you little whore, that's it!"

As Ty typically did, especially when fucking her ass, he banged her violently. He slapped her ass and pulled her hair and held her head down, making it hard for her to breath. Cori knew Ty would never hurt her on purpose, but she always worried in the back of her mind that he might do it by accident. He was so obsessed and possessed when he got like this that restraint was gone. He put 100 percent effort into his fucking, an aggression that was attractive and stimulating, but also scary. Cori was a strong, flexible girl, but she was no match for a wild and powerful Ty. She had long ago learned not to fight his thrusts. She let her body go as limp as she could and simply took it -- all his weight and energy and power seemingly concentrated into that 10-inch rod that pistoned relentlessly in and out of her. Finally, he pulled out, turned her over and sprayed his load all over her belly and tits and face, not bothering to aim in the dark, just happy that he was drenching her with his cum.

Cori didn't even bother to get up and clean off. She simply fell back asleep, the cum sticking to her body as it dried. She awoke two hours later to the sound of the alarm. The short, fuck-filled night was over. It was time to go to work.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers